Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Spookshow Guest
    Me too! I love my Grey's

STORMIE Guest
    Totally off topic, but they are now selling Grey's Anatomy scrubs for healthcare workers. They are the most soft and comfortable scrubs ever. Just sayin. . . .

bluebird14 Guest
    Tonights episode finally pushed me over to the darkside...I actually like Lexie.

Shes hilarious!

Totally off topic, but they are now selling Grey's Anatomy scrubs for healthcare workers. They are the most soft and comfortable scrubs ever. Just sayin. . . .
    Yeah, my co-workers can't get enough of them..I need to run over to Life Uniform this weekend!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When life hands you tequila, make a margarita.

Any Grey's Anatomy Fans Here?

Anyone here fans of "Grey's Anatomy"? I'm currently catching up on season seven, which I missed, and watching season 8.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

radiojane Guest
    yeah i just powered through seasons 1 through 6 after my boyfriend got me hooked in season 7. I'm an addict!

RaRaRamona Guest
    I just watched the entire series on netflix. I started one week when I was sick in bed. I had been dead set against ever watching it. But freakin A, I was hooked.

That's how it gets you, RaRa...I watched the pilot when it first aired, not sure if I'd watch. But at the end of the episode, I was dying to know what happened to Meredith and Derek next. I was hooked. I have all seven seasons on DVD. I missed most of season 7 because I was in jail, and when I got home, Hulu only showed the last five episodes to air on TV. So there's a three-month block of episodes that I haven't seen. Oh, we could watch in jail, but everyone was so noisy you couldn't hear and concentrate on the storyline. I even got hubby addicted. I was watching season 7 on my lappy last night, and he said, "We watched the first six seasons together...why not season seven????" I thought he watched only for the medical aspect, but I find him asking stuff like, "So what happened to Meredith? Did Jackson make a mistake with that patient? Wait, Meredith and Derek got married on a POST IT?" LOL

"I just go here!"

9. 09-29-2011, 10:11 PM

Reason
    Spam

Oogie Boogie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I just watched the entire series on netflix. I started one week when I was sick in bed. I had been dead set against ever watching it. But freakin A, I was hooked.
    I have the Season 1 DVD; it's been sitting unwatched on a shelf for a couple of years. One of these days I'll break it out and probably get hooked too!

tuesdays_jupiter Guest
    My hubband got me started on Grey's. I had to catch up through seasons 1-4 or 5. I truly miss Katherine Heigl (big fan here) and Jeffery Dean Morgan (bigger fan). Kevin McKidd is my new Grey's crush, wish they would have let him use his real accent though. Scottish....yummmmmmmmmmmmmm

My male Grey's crush is tied between McDreamy and McSteamy...my lesbian Grey's crush is Callie.

Anybody else with that Shonda Rhimes would release a soundtrack to the episode "Song Beneath the Song" from last season? You know, the episode where everyone sings all of the music made famous throughout the series?

"I just go here!"

tuesdays_jupiter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    My male Grey's crush is tied between McDreamy and McSteamy...my lesbian Grey's crush is Callie.

Anybody else with that Shonda Rhimes would release a soundtrack to the episode "Song Beneath the Song" from last season? You know, the episode where everyone sings all of the music made famous throughout the series?

Callie is my crush too. And I gave my hubband a total free card if she is ever is to give him a second glance.
    Have you tried iTunes for the soundtrack? I want to say that they songs were on there, but don't hold me to it.

radiojane Guest
    Callie is probably one of the most beautiful living women. She could get me to switch teams any day.

I'm a fan, I started off watching this from the beginning and then missed two or three series but then started watching again. I've been sucked back in again, lol.