Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Aaliyah

The summer of 2001 sucked.. We lost her, then 9-11 happened.. then left Eye died.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

The crash occurred Saturday evening, seconds after the twin-engine Cessna 402 took off from Marsh Harbour airport on Abaco Island. Grammy-nominated Aaliyah, 22, was killed instantly.
    Six others died at the scene, and two died in hospitals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

The article I just posted said that two males were the only ones found alive. So I doubt the account that she was awake and half her face was burned. I hate to say this, but I tend to think she may have been one of the unrecognizable. I assume it was a closed casket funeral? I can't believe she was only 22.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

monroe27 Guest
    I know that one of the people pulled alive from the plane was the bodyguard. I wonder who the other one pulled alive was?

bmitch Guest
    Do you think they had time to realize their fate? I'm just honestly & (morbidly) curious?!?

I love the songs of Aaliyah. I think if she were alive today, she would be more famous than Beyonce or Rihanna.
    When God goes to bed every night, he prays to CM Punk.

laptop23 Guest

Rachel roy hated singer Aaliyah

it is what I heard from an inside source: Damon Dashâ??s baby-momma /Rachel Roy/ was bragging to some of her close friends and family, that she put rooys on Aaliyah and that is why she died in that plane crash.
    Supposedly she hated Aaliyah so much because of her relationship with damon.
    They say that she got upset when the word got out that Damon was in love with her and was planning to propose, she allegedly put roots on aaliyah to stop Damon from proposing.
    One of his baby mommaâ??s friend /who had been told about the roots roughly 2 months before aaliuahâ??s death/ felt the responsibility to call around and get the story to the media, Aaliyahâ??s mother, Diane Haughton, went through great effort to keep the story from leaking.
    After aaliyahâ??s death , the friend of damon dashâ??s baby mother went to virgin records with the story.
    The friend says that baby moma was upset that official say aaliyah died instantly, baby moma intended for aaliyah to suffer a terrible death.
    Supposedly damon dash knew about the roots, but didnâ??t take them seriously.
    He knew that the mother of the child was into voodoo and roots.
    The story never made headlines because there was no proof to support this allegation.
    Damon dash is ignorant to the fact that hate killed aaliyah
    An article almost made it to the Los Angeles time titled â?? hate killed aaliyahâ? but diane stopped it before it could be published.

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    The summer of 2001 sucked.. We lost her, then 9-11 happened.. then left Eye died.
    Luckily you have two!
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by laptop23 View Post
    it is what I heard from an inside source: Damon Dash’s baby-momma /Rachel Roy/ was bragging to some of her close friends and family, that she put rooys on Aaliyah and that is why she died in that plane crash.
    They say that she got upset when the word got out that Damon was in love with her and was planning to propose, she allegedly put roots on aaliyah to stop Damon from proposing.
    One of his baby momma’s friend /who had been told about the roots roughly 2 months before aaliuah’s death/ felt the responsibility to call around and get the story to the media, Aaliyah’s mother, Diane Haughton, went through great effort to keep the story from leaking.
    After aaliyah’s death , the friend of damon dash’s baby mother went to virgin records with the story.
    The friend says that baby moma was upset that official say aaliyah died instantly, baby moma intended for aaliyah to suffer a terrible death.
    Supposedly damon dash knew about the roots, but didn’t take them seriously.
    The story never made headlines because there was no proof to support this allegation.
    An article almost made it to the Los Angeles time titled “ hate killed aaliyah” but diane stopped it before it could be published.
    What do you mean when you say she put 'roots' on her? Is this some sort of voodoo curse?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I call BS on that

11. 05-15-2012, 11:47 PM

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Luckily you have two!
    Lol!

ellenatzzz Guest
    11 years today. Rest in peace beautiful angel!

RIP Aaliyah.

Whitdal Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by laptop23 View Post
    it is what I heard from an inside source: Damon Dashâ??s baby-momma /Rachel Roy/ was bragging to some of her close friends and family, that she put rooys on Aaliyah and that is why she died in that plane crash.
    One of his baby mommaâ??s friend /who had been told about the roots roughly 2 months before aaliuahâ??s death/ felt the responsibility to call around and get the story to the media, Aaliyahâ??s mother, Diane Haughton, went through great effort to keep the story from leaking.
    After aaliyahâ??s death , the friend of damon dashâ??s baby mother went to virgin records with the story.
    Supposedly damon dash knew about the roots, but didnâ??t take them seriously.
    An article almost made it to the Los Angeles time titled â?? hate killed aaliyahâ? but diane stopped it before it could be published.
    You need proof. My bullshit detector is going crazy.

poor soul....she was beautiful....
    I agree, she would have beaten Beyonce and Rhianna out in a heartbeat...
    sing on, angel.
    "if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first" Kurt Cobain

[SIGPIC] http://phineas4cobain.tumblr.com/post/36392280360 [/SIGPIC]

I can't remember where I read this; apparently not either here or on Wikipedia. Anyways the plane was too heavy and there were two very heavy people seated side-by-side in the rear of the plane. Has anyone seen the recent video of the cargo plane crashing in Afghanistan? One could imagine if a plane heavily loaded anyway had too much weight in the back, the nose would rise too much, the plane would slow too much, stall and crash. That's sort of darkly humorous if it's true. It does help somewhat to laugh about these things.

monroe27 Guest
    omg how sad...i didnt know Aaliyah's father died..now her mother has cancer!
    http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.c...edical-crisis/

That's sad. Still can't believe she's been gone for 12+ years.. Trip.

This was just sad and so preventable. RIP Aaliyah, gone way to soon.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    I can't believe it's been so long. I know you get the usual 'God only knows what they would have gone on to do' speeches when someone dies but in her case it was true. She was a great singer, writer and was starting to gain attention for her acting. It's a shame it's something we never found out.

She was hot

24. 01-10-2019, 08:09 PM