Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hell's Kitchen

KarmaKat Guest
    It was definately Coi's time to leave. Andea is really bugging me. She should be next.
    No one is really impressing me at the moment.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I can't believe how conceited Andrea is. She really thinks she's something else. I'm glad Carol told her off. I really don't fav any of the women anymore, I'm rooting for Robert

suicide_blonde Guest
    I detest Andrea, I hope she's next to go.

I may only be a lowly Denny's cook, but I don't think any of those asshats would survive a day working with me. All ego and no real teamwork. I'd rather be alone on the cook line than be with any of them.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I'm sure you are worked off you feet working at Denny's! Never put yourself down, my son is a cook at EastSide Mario's and it's getting him through college. He loves it.
    I agree with you on the fact that there is a lot of ego in that kitchen at Hell's Kitchen. It is going to be a few of their downfall.

KarmaKat Guest
    I do like Giovanni, he stepped up last episode. The blue team in general upped their game.
    But Carol with her blue cheese burger? WTF!!! My daughters loves blue cheese but the mojority of kids do not. Why would she think that was a good idea?

gemini33 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKat View Post
    I do like Giovanni, he stepped up last episode. The blue team in general upped their game.
    But Carol with her blue cheese burger? WTF!!! My daughters loves blue cheese but the mojority of kids do not. Why would she think that was a good idea?
    It still amazes me that in every episode when they cook for kids or teenagers they try to fancy the food up still. Throw a damn Hot Pocket or Pop Tart on a plate, that simple.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Right on Gem! Kids don't go for all that fancy stuff. Tone it down guys.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    I can't believe how conceited Andrea is. She really thinks she's something else. I'm glad Carol told her off. I really don't fav any of the women anymore, I'm rooting for Robert
    You like Carol? I think she is a bitch, probally cause she reminds of a bitch I went to school with...and that whole " punch you in the throat" did not settle well with me..

I am perfering Lacey ( of all people) over some of these other asses.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    No not particularly, I think she's a bit of a twit but I was glad that she told the holier than thou Andrea off.
    Oh yeah, I thought that comment about the punch in the throat totally disgusting. You can think it but don't say something like that. That just proved to me what a twit she is.

lane4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cubbiecatz View Post
    I think the dropping of the cake looked staged
    I'm a gulible reality show junkie but I would bet big money it was totally staged. This is my first time watching HK but I laughed when the party planner wore the basketball yamika. Actually I like the planner (I'm sure he's an actor) I thought he was funny.

I agree w/the Danny fans...I am going to root for him. If not him then the big guy (I feel bad for him). I don't like Lacey at all.

Looks like next week the Andrea/Carol battle gets even more heated.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    No not particularly, I think she's a bit of a twit but I was glad that she told the holier than thou Andrea off.
    Oh yeah, I thought that comment about the punch in the throat totally disgusting. You can think it but don't say something like that. That just proved to me what a twit she is.

It is especially disturbing to a person that has speech impairment!

AaronVail Guest
    I think Carol's kinda cute. My girlfriend and I are big fans and when that first episode airs, I always figure out who the hot/cute girl is so I can root for her and annoy said girlfriend with said rooting.

I have issues with the Fox version of this show due to the fact that I was/am a huge fan of the UK version. I prefer it over the American version, where there's a shitload of editing going on. They'll have dinner services that follow through to completion, but you'll never see clips of Ramsay complimenting the contestants on the wonderful work they do, which I know for a fact he does as much as he scolds. These chefs are much better than the Fox producers and editors would have you believe.

I am rooting for Robert, I guess.

Can we please bring back Petrozza?

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    It is especially disturbing to a person that has speech impairment!
    Totally understandable Wendy

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    The party planner guy has been on every season and he pesters JP and gets too involved in "playing" at the party instead of working. He just always acts stupid and gets in JP's way.
    Last season I don't remember his appearance bothering me as much as it did this time around...I'm all for a little comic relief in my television shows, but c'mon? Could it have been more scripted for that section?

Even if the whole thing is scripted, which I have no idea either way, I'd prefer it not be THAT painfully obvious! LOL!

And DJ, I too was hoping that mister basketball yamulke would take a swan dive into the dropped cake...

KarmaKat Guest
    I dont think Carol or Andrea will be around for to much onger their egos and feud with each other will see Gordon hanging up their jackets.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxofpandoraz View Post
    Last season I don't remember his appearance bothering me as much as it did this time around...I'm all for a little comic relief in my television shows, but c'mon? Could it have been more scripted for that section?

Even if the whole thing is scripted, which I have no idea either way, I'd prefer it not be THAT painfully obvious! LOL!

And DJ, I too was hoping that mister basketball yamulke would take a swan dive into the dropped cake...
    Yeah, the first time he was annoying but not as annoying as he was this time. I hope they don't ever bring him back for another season. Enough of that guy already. It's past funny.

Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKat View Post
    I dont think Carol or Andrea will be around for to much onger their egos and feud with each other will see Gordon hanging up their jackets.
    I agree. I think a man will win it this time.

Shano Guest
    No, no, no, no!!!! Not Ben and then he kept Lacy!!!!! Ahhhhh I am so sick of that bitch!! Her and LA need to gooo!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I know!! She is the luckiest person out there. I had a feeling Jay was a goner tonight but I thought Lacey should have gone...she's always quitting.

cubbiecatz Guest
    GAH. Another week of the whiney bitch.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I know, she is the biggest whiner EVER!

marimbagirl Guest
    Andrea reminds me of a wrinkly old man when she scowls.....which is all the time lately. Just something about her makes me cringe when she's on the screen.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    heheh that's a good description marim.
    I like Robert more and more each week

Lacey should have gone!
    Wanna see my grandkids?

gemini33 Guest
    I knew as soon as Chef kick out J that no one else was going home in that episode. Gem's kinda glad J is gone. Gem couldn't handle J talking about J in third person anymore.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini33 View Post
    I knew as soon as Chef kick out J that no one else was going home in that episode. Gem's kinda glad J is gone. Gem couldn't handle J talking about J in third person anymore.
    LOL.
    I figured the same thing but was still hoping against hope that Lacey would get her quitting, whiney ass kicked out.

Guest Guest
    okay who's the huge guy? I'm sick of his mouth!!!! even if he's right about Lacey...he needs to stop calling any female a "bitch" you can so tell that this is something he has no trouble calling women...it's not just Lacey...and I'm sorry...but he's got NO business calling anyone else FAT! I don't like him as much as I don't like Lacey...she is lazy and a whiner...but he's verbally abusive towards women in general and it will not surprise me if someday a woman accuses him of abuse! There is no excuse in my book for his lack of respect in GENERAL for women...trust me, if Lacey were gone he'd find another woman to hate on...I don't blame anyone for getting pissed at her when she whines doesn't work or walks off...but this guy???? There is something about him that is frighteningly familiar...he's a woman hater and frankly I hope he goes soon after if not before Lacey does...it's not okay to refer to women as "bitches" so freely...that word slips from his mouth waaaaaaaaaay too easily!

other than that I knew once J was sent out that Ramsey wouldn't get rid of anyone...that the elimination would be "high drama" and then fall flat...however Ben???? he's not the best cook and he does fall apart nearly every single service...you can be the best chef in the world but if you can't make it through a dinner service what are you really worth??? I will not be surprised at all if Ben is next THEN Lacey!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Robert is the huge guy. He seems like a really nice guy. A fan fav. I think Lacey just brings out the worse in him.

suicide_blonde Guest
    I may be in the minority, but I don't blame Lacey for being upset and wanting to quit, they were dogging her pretty badly.

Robert should be whacked in the face with a skillet. Andrea needs a foot up the ass.

Good riddance, J. I hate it when people talk in 3rd person.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I thought that was a foot up Andrea's ass

beatlebaby4 Guest
    oh no it's a pickle, er um board

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Lacey should have gone!
    I agree.. I can't stand that whiny douche... I wouldn't utilize her "talents" in one of my kitchens to open a #10 can of beans... can't take the heat? Get the f**k out of the kitchen.... and stay out....

cubbiecatz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    okay who's the huge guy? I'm sick of his mouth!!!! even if he's right about Lacey...he needs to stop calling any female a "bitch" you can so tell that this is something he has no trouble calling women...it's not just Lacey...and I'm sorry...but he's got NO business calling anyone else FAT! I don't like him as much as I don't like Lacey...she is lazy and a whiner...but he's verbally abusive towards women in general and it will not surprise me if someday a woman accuses him of abuse! There is no excuse in my book for his lack of respect in GENERAL for women...trust me, if Lacey were gone he'd find another woman to hate on...I don't blame anyone for getting pissed at her when she whines doesn't work or walks off...but this guy???? There is something about him that is frighteningly familiar...he's a woman hater and frankly I hope he goes soon after if not before Lacey does...it's not okay to refer to women as "bitches" so freely...that word slips from his mouth waaaaaaaaaay too easily!

I agree. I can't stand Robert.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    You tell her MCP!!!

gemini33 Guest
    I agree. I can't stand Robert.
    I liked Robert at first, but the more he runs his month I'm liking him less. Giovanni is my favorite to win. He needs a new hairstyle though. The only woman I can tolerate is Paula. I wish Carol and Andrea would just STFU!!

MbalmR Guest
    I'm joining the party a little late here, but what do you all think of Danny? Is he the smartest one in the bunch for mostly keeping his mouth shut?

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Hey Annie! Yup, just sit there, keep your mouth shut and look purdy

beatlebaby4 Guest
    in reference to Danny that is LOL

More Cheese Please Guest
    I still hold out hope that there will be a "twist" where Ji comes back from her injury and kicks everyone's ass....

MbalmR Guest
    OH, now see, I'd like to see that!!

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MbalmR View Post
    OH, now see, I'd like to see that!!
    Absolutely!!! And I wouldn't put it past "them" to have such a "twist"...

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Me too MCP!!! I loved Ji. I hope they bring her back next season as she was robbed this season.

My_Smiling_Skull Guest
    I'm joining the party a little late here, but what do you all think of Danny? Is he the smartest one in the bunch for mostly keeping his mouth shut?

I almost forgot he was there most of the show but you gotta give the man props he worked a whole show and never got yelled at by Gordon. I love Giovanni to win, though Paula may give him some competition.

Robert and Lacey must go!!!!!

cubbiecatz Guest

I love Danny!!

More Cheese Please Guest
    I love Danny!!
    I heard Danny makes some really moist muffins

beatlebaby4 Guest

My_Smiling_Skull Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by More Cheese Please View Post
    lmao!!

cubbiecatz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by More Cheese Please View Post

More Cheese Please Guest
    LOL!

KarmaKat Guest
    No not J!!!!!! Although he really has had some terrible services lol. And the whole talking in third party thing was a total nuisance. But I will miss him.
    Who is Paula and where has she been? She has really flown under the radar the entire first part of the season.
    Giovanni for the win, with Paula coming in second.
    Lacey or Andrea should be the next to go.