Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pizza Hut

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Hopefully none of the employees are depending on that days wage.
    ya know, it's such a low paying job that may actually be a concern to some of them. Ya know they won't get holiday pay.

lisalouver Guest
    This guy is my hero!

AussieBec Guest
    ​Good on him

Mammy Guest
    When I was a kid, no business was open on Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I grew up in a small town and we would drive through there on holidays to go visit grandparents and it was like a ghost town on those holidays. I wish it was still like that everywhere.

Locally up until the mid 90s nothing but emergency services were open on the big three. I clearly remember driving through town and noticing a gas station open. Everyone in the car gasped.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

PurrPurr Guest
    I remember days when almost everything was close on Sundays AND holidays. No more of that nonsense, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    I remember days when almost everything was close on Sundays AND holidays. No more of that nonsense, eh?
    Yeah the south had bluelaws. I remember certain isles of the grocery store were roped off on Sundays You couldnt buy toys or games. The malls and all the stores were closed.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Yeah the south had bluelaws. I remember certain isles of the grocery store were roped off on Sundays You couldnt buy toys or games. The malls and all the stores were closed.
    You still can't buy liquor on Sundays in Kentucky. Sam's Club and Meijer has every alcoholic beverage imaginable, but it can't be bought on Sunday.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    When I was a kid, no business was open on Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I grew up in a small town and we would drive through there on holidays to go visit grandparents and it was like a ghost town on those holidays. I wish it was still like that everywhere.
    I remember that as well Mammy. I grew up in the big city and it was like that too. I miss it so much. I wish my daughter could experience that. I refuse to shop on Black Friday, always have. Today, with all the openings at 5 and 6PM was disgusting and sad. I have told my daughter over and over that it is not ok.

Sad.

You still can't buy liquor on Sundays in Kentucky. Sam's Club and Meijer has every alcoholic beverage imaginable, but it can't be bought on Sunday.
    I didn't know that it was like that anywhere else. MN has held on to that blue law here. Here in MN we have liquor stores. Our grocery stores sell 3/2 beer - but that is it, real beer and any other liquor has to be bought in a store. And they are all closed on Sundays. My Dad says it has been this way ever since he was small (and he is 78).

Of course, Wisc you can buy it on Sundays so anyone who lives here in the city, just drives across the border to Hudson, WI (about a 10 mile drive from St Paul) on Sunday and purchase their booze there LOL.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    I remember that as well Mammy. I grew up in the big city and it was like that too. I miss it so much. I wish my daughter could experience that. I refuse to shop on Black Friday, always have. Today, with all the openings at 5 and 6PM was disgusting and sad. I have told my daughter over and over that it is not ok.

Sad.

I didn't know that it was like that anywhere else. MN has held on to that blue law here. Here in MN we have liquor stores. Our grocery stores sell 3/2 beer - but that is it, real beer and any other liquor has to be bought in a store. And they are all closed on Sundays. My Dad says it has been this way ever since he was small (and he is 78).

Of course, Wisc you can buy it on Sundays so anyone who lives here in the city, just drives across the border to Hudson, WI (about a 10 mile drive from St Paul) on Sunday and purchase their booze there LOL.
    Yeah, you can't buy any hard liquor at a grocery store around here. What I had posted sounded misleading. The grocery stores offer beer, wine coolers, Mike's Hard Lemonade, and that type of alcoholic beverages. There are liquor stores in the bordering county to where I live, but none locally. The county I grew up in just started selling beer in the convenient stores less than a year ago and there was the biggest uproar over being able to vote whether to have a wet county or keep it dry. The churches took out full page ads in the local newspaper and tried to make it sound like the world was coming to an end. It got pretty ridiculous.

lisalouver Guest
    Yeah, you can't buy any hard liquor at a grocery store around here. What I had posted sounded misleading. The grocery stores offer beer, wine coolers, Mike's Hard Lemonade, and that type of alcoholic beverages. There are liquor stores in the bordering county to where I live, but none locally. The county I grew up in just started selling beer in the convenient stores less than a year ago and there was the biggest uproar over being able to vote whether to have a wet county or keep it dry. The churches took out full page ads in the local newspaper and tried to make it sound like the world was coming to an end. It got pretty ridiculous.
    I think it is silly too. People will get it if they want it?

My Dad said back when he was little, Sundays NOTHING but Church was open. Can you imagine?

On another note, I just heard on the news that the manager has been re-hired? Or offered a re-hire? I hope he told them to STICK IT!

Mammy Guest
    I think it is silly too. People will get it if they want it?

My Dad said back when he was little, Sundays NOTHING but Church was open. Can you imagine?

On another note, I just heard on the news that the manager has been re-hired? Or offered a re-hire? I hope he told them to STICK IT!
    I can remember when most places were closed on Sundays. Now the only two major businesses that I know of that still close on Sundays are Hobby Lobby and Chik-Fil-A.

If I was that dude, I wouldn't want to be hired back. I'd tell them to kiss my ass.

Oh I can remember not only when places were closed on Sundays but even when opening during the after midnight shift wasn't allowed. The very first radio job I had taken was in a small county in Virginia that had such a law on their books. In their case anything that wasn't in the county's minds as being "important" couldn't be open between the hours of midnight and 5am. "Important" meant the hospital, police/sheriffs department, fire houses and for some unknown reason hotels/motels and 7-11, ONLY 7-11, guess they were grandfathered or something. Everything else had to be shut down during those hours as the county considering those hours "time to rest" even the factories couldn't offer third shift, heck even the local radio stations including mine had to sign off for the night at midnight. This was in the early 90's though by the mid 90's places did start being open late at night. The restaurant chain Denny's had changed that law. Today few in the county even remembers such a law ever
    existed.
    Last edited by choff; 11-28-2013 at 08:52 PM.

Mammy Guest
    I'm sure most of us remember when every television station signed off for the night. All that was visible after they signed off was the station logo or just the static looking picture.

I'm sure most of us remember when every television station signed off for the night. All that was visible after they signed off was the station logo or just the static looking picture.
    They always played the National Anthem before signing off. I remember bands of color on the screen in addition to static and station logo.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Mammy Guest
    They always played the National Anthem before signing off. I remember bands of color on the screen in addition to static and station logo.
    I remember that, too.

I remember those days..actually it wasn't too bad where I used to live since if one station would go off the air for the night another station would take it's place until the local station would sign back on again. I remember when our local channel 3 in Virginia would sign off after ABC's Nightline in comes in channel 3 KYW-TV from Philadelphia clear as a bell..that is until our local channel 3 would sign on at 7am just before Good Morning America. It was that way with radio too. We had an AM 740 that would sign off at sunset..once they went off the air here comes Toronto.

Pryncis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    ya know, it's such a low paying job that may actually be a concern to some of them. Ya know they won't get holiday pay.
    This is exactly how I see it.

When he was hired as manager, and when he hired his employees, they probably agreed to work knowing they require nights, holidays, different shifts, etc. Most places here in my town want open availability, even my job. I took my job knowing I'd have to work any shift required of me because I wanted to have a job and keep a job. My office closed today so that means I'll be short a day's pay on the check that will go towards my rent. I even volunteer to work Christmas and I don't even get paid for holidays! I'm considered part time since I don't have open availability because of my school schedule. I'd much rather work and know I'll have the money to pay my rent than to not work and worry about which bill I'm going to pay.

Looks like all the Pizza Huts in Elkhart were closed on Thanksgiving:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Elkh...a+hut&safe=off

Exactly the same in Australia. When the national anthem played they would show the flag for a minute, and then there would be a slide-show of iconic images. After a few years that then changed to brief clips of classic Aussie flora, fauna and landmarks. Then they would show the test pattern for a while, and then the snow.

Sundays everything was closed, which as a young sailor was frustrating, until I discovered that the White Ensign Club was open heheheheh. Back then all the shops closed exactly at 6.00pm during the week, including the pubs (bars/hotels), so you would stock up during the week. Interestingly, at last call before 6.00 the customers would order a half dozen beers each heheheh. Some brought down little billy cans, fill them up, and take them home.

I lived behind my father's barber shop and our neighbours (ladies hairdressers) were Italian. If my dad got a tad thirsty during the week, he would hang over the common fence and ask Luciano if he had any spare grappa. Not done often as the effects the next morning were devistating. Lots of ragged sloping fringes and dodgy perms!
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 11-29-2013 at 03:21 AM.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

First world problems.... LOL.
    Last edited by beep; 11-29-2013 at 03:23 AM.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4356465/

Looks like the fella will keep his job.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

DrDeath Guest
    So he bloody should. Disgraceful that he should have to go to these lengths. I hope the people in charge remember that line: it's the people at the bottom of the totem pole who make your life possible. Wise words. Wish he was my boss!

Seagorath Guest
    Pizza Hut guy rules. The Pizza Hut in my town is on top of a hill. Pretty cozy little place with sports on the tele and a solid salad bar. My old Pizza Hut had a Mrs. Pac-Man tabletop game.

We still have "Blue Laws" here in MS although they have lightened up in recent years. I was once arrested for "possession of beer" in the parking lot of a store that sold beer; because it was in a dry county; but also within the city limits of a town that was "wet". The cop who arrested me was a county deputy and was enforcing the law of the county; not that of the city. The charges were eventually dropped. Ironically; beer distributors in that town send truck loads of beer through that county to outlying areas and towns that are wet without any interference from law enforcement; yet I was cuffed and taken to jail for possession of beer in the parking lot of the store wherein I bought the beer. OK; I have to admit now that being slightly over the legal limit for DUI did not help me out and I think that they just threw everything at me that they could; but it all worked out OK.

I worked retail back in the 70's here and the Blue Laws were crazy. Come midnight Saturday beer sales had to stop until 8:00 am on Monday; there was a whole list of items that you could not sell on Sunday. I kept a radio on the counter behind the cash register; had it tuned to a local station and when they played The Star Spangled Banner and signed off for the night it didn't matter how many people were still in line to buy beer; I cut it off; usually seeing an unmarked Police car in the parking lot watching. Talk about some pissed off people; they would throw shit and cuss me; one guy actually broke the front door off it's hinges and I detained him for the cops.

I'm sorry you guys didn't decide to make your beer run 10 minutes earlier; but I'm not going to jail or paying the $300 fine for selling you beer on the dawn of Sunday morning.

My one exception was at Halloween one year when a lovely young woman dressed as Little Bo Peep was in line to buy one single beer for her boyfriend to drink on their way to a near by city that continued alcohol sales until 2 AM. After some pleading from her; I told her that I could not sell it to her; so I gave it to her and paid for it myself on Monday morning.

I got a round of applause rather than curses from the people left in line during that one.

That was one of the crazy things back in the day; you could shut down the bar at home at midnight and then drive 30 miles to another town and continue drinking until 2:00 am; before presumably driving back home after 2:00 am.

We had a whole list of stuff that could not be sold on Sunday; if you came in and wanted to buy a reel of fishing line; that's fine; just don't try to buy a pair of women's panty hose; that is not allowed.

Pizza Hut is not what it used to be; I haven't cared for them since they got rid of the "Garlic Lover's" pizza; I haven't tried Dominos since their revamp; I prefer Papa John's.

Any of y'all got a Mr. Jim's?
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

PurrPurr Guest
    Pizza Hut has gone downhill over the years; the only thing I really like on their current menu is the Meaty Marinara pasta, which I don't get very often these days. Most of my pizza business mostly goes to the neighborhood mom and pop pizza places. Last time I ordered from Domino's, the pizza was so greasy I couldn't eat it. Their little lava cakes aren't bad, though.

Last time I ordered from Domino's, the pizza was so greasy I couldn't eat it. Their little lava cakes aren't bad, though.
    One of my very first jobs was at a Domino's Pizza from the summer of 86 until the fall of 1987. Totally different place then than now. Back in 1986 Domino's was strictly Pizza & Coke..nothing else !! Actually I still remember the training video when Domino's said that will be the only things that they will EVER sell. Didn't kept their word eh ?? LOL.

Domino's Pizza had a rule at the time that no radio is to be played at anytime inside any of their stores even once the store was closed to the public when the staff cleaned up the place. I was told that rule was from Domino's founder Tom Monaghan himself. Another odd thing with Domino's that didn't make sense at least with our franchise anyway was that we the drivers were not allowed to deliver inside a hotel/motel. Can meet the customer in the parking lot of the place or at the door of their room if there was an outdoor entrance but we were not allowed to go actually inside the hotel say past the front desk, into the elevator and on to their room. Of course this sort of thing wasn't a problem at motels such as Motel 6, Econo Lodge or Red Roof whose rooms had outdoor entrances but with the hotels such Holiday Inn, Ramada and Best Western it was a bitch.

Domino's Pizza was the first place in our town outside of law enforcement and the hospital who were able to trace back phone calls.

Oh yeah the food was better at Domino's back then too.
    Last edited by choff; 12-01-2013 at 07:05 PM.

I try to keep it local these days. I could save $6 or $8 per week on groceries each week by going to Wally World; it's not worth it; support the local folks.

That's $6 or $8 more dollars kept at home and in the community.

Mammy Guest
    We don't have a Mr. Jim's, but we have a Mr. Gatti's. It is my favorite pizza place. I used to like Pizza Hut several years ago and really liked the Bigfoot pizzas they used to have. The Pizza Hut here sucks though. They are overpriced and the last couple of times we got anything there, the pizzas were undercooked and still doughy in the middle. They also will only deliver right in town.

I love a good thin crust crispy pizza with fresh mushrooms and light anchovies. Can't stand Pizza Hut. Love this little place in Yellow Springs called Ha Ha Pizza.

I think the thing that really makes a pizza is the tomato sauce, as it is the foundation for everything. The pizza dough is subjective i.e. thick, thin, crispy etc.

To me most of the chain pizza stores like Domino's and Pizza Hut have a pretty poor tomato sauce. I find it quite acidic and very heavy, as if someone opened a can of tomato paste and smeared it on the pie crust. The toppings are pretty academic as long as they are fresh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think the thing that really makes a pizza is the tomato sauce, as it is the foundation for everything. The pizza dough is subjective i.e. thick, thin, crispy etc.

To me most of the chain pizza stores like Domino's and Pizza Hut have a pretty poor tomato sauce. I find it quite acidic and very heavy, as if someone opened a can of tomato paste and smeared it on the pie crust. The toppings are pretty academic as long as they are fresh.
    I agree to a point....I think the crust is about 50%, the sauce about 30%. I also agree about the horrible sauces at Domino's and PH. The only pie I get from Domino's is the Philly Cheese steak which is great and I am addicted to. No sauce on that one
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

PurrPurr Guest
    I agree with Neil about the tomato sauce at places like Pizza Hut and Dominos - it always seems strong to me.

A couple mom and pop places around here are FAR better and they always have specials. I have yet to get any bad food from either.

There used to be a local place about a mile from where I lived that not only had awesome pizza, but also made kick ass fish sandwiches during Lent. Unfortunately, the place caught fire and the owners didn't have sufficient insurance to rebuild. While I found some good places for pizza, I have yet to find another around here that makes a decent fish sandwich.

I've noticed that a lot of PH's are closing locally. It seems as if you can find an abandoned PH in almost every town. Doesn't bother me though...

We have Hideaway Pizza. Pizza to (almost) die for! Especially The Maui Magic and the Chicken Florentine.
    http://www.hideawaypizza.com/menu.php
    In Loving Memory of Timothy Houdek, October 22, 1969 - January 8, 2013

My awesome dad: Harry Houdek, September 8, 1933 - November 20, 2013

Words can't convey how much I miss you both. RIP with love.

Same here in NC and in SC.

We don't have a Mr. Jim's, but we have a Mr. Gatti's. It is my favorite pizza place. I used to like Pizza Hut several years ago and really liked the Bigfoot pizzas they used to have. The Pizza Hut here sucks though. They are overpriced and the last couple of times we got anything there, the pizzas were undercooked and still doughy in the middle. They also will only deliver right in town.
    There is a Mr. Gatti's in my home town. I had their pizza once many years ago and it was good. They even had a big plate glass window looking into the kitchen and you could watch the cooks working; tossing and spinning the dough by hand. These days there is what I would refer to as a "Super Gatti's" - I haven't been in there but I hear it's kind of like a Showbiz pizza with arcade games and seating areas for parties.

Mr. Jim's though was the best delivery pizza I've ever had.

Yep, the sauce is the secret along with a good thin and crispy crust; although I do like deep dish as long as it's not too doughy and chewy. I do like a lot of sauce though; I like for sauce to ooze out when I take a bite.

Anybody ever had a Pasquale's pizza?

It wasn't the best but it was the first I ever had. As a kid I decided that I didn't like pizza without ever having tried it; I'm strange that way. One night we picked up a Pasquale's pizza and on the ride home it smelled so good that I tried it and loved it; much to the chagrin of my older sisters - less pizza for them!

Pasquale's had incredible roast beef sandwiches - served on buttered garlic bread and drenched in gravy; you couldn't eat one without getting it all over your face and hands.

Someone could walk past you from ten feet away carrying a brown paper bag and you knew there was a Pasquale's roast beef in there just from the aromatic smell.

Pizza Hut sucks if they want to require employees to work on holidays like Thanksgiving; how many people are going to even imagine going there for Thanksgiving lunch or dinner?

Do what I do when I'm travelling during the holidays - get food for two days; use the microwave.

PurrPurr Guest
    We have six Pasquale locations in Western PA, one about six minutes away from where I live. That particular location has a Pasquale's Pizzeria Perks - all I have to do is mention my phone number each time I place an order to earn so many points, and more points if I recommend other people. The food is outstanding!

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    There is a Mr. Gatti's in my home town. I had their pizza once many years ago and it was good. They even had a big plate glass window looking into the kitchen and you could watch the cooks working; tossing and spinning the dough by hand. These days there is what I would refer to as a "Super Gatti's" - I haven't been in there but I hear it's kind of like a Showbiz pizza with arcade games and seating areas for parties.

Mr. Jim's though was the best delivery pizza I've ever had.

Yep, the sauce is the secret along with a good thin and crispy crust; although I do like deep dish as long as it's not too doughy and chewy. I do like a lot of sauce though; I like for sauce to ooze out when I take a bite.

Anybody ever had a Pasquale's pizza?

It wasn't the best but it was the first I ever had. As a kid I decided that I didn't like pizza without ever having tried it; I'm strange that way. One night we picked up a Pasquale's pizza and on the ride home it smelled so good that I tried it and loved it; much to the chagrin of my older sisters - less pizza for them!

Pasquale's had incredible roast beef sandwiches - served on buttered garlic bread and drenched in gravy; you couldn't eat one without getting it all over your face and hands.

Someone could walk past you from ten feet away carrying a brown paper bag and you knew there was a Pasquale's roast beef in there just from the aromatic smell.

Pizza Hut sucks if they want to require employees to work on holidays like Thanksgiving; how many people are going to even imagine going there for Thanksgiving lunch or dinner?

Do what I do when I'm travelling during the holidays - get food for two days; use the microwave.
    The Mr. Gatti's where I live is just the restaurant and has a couple of party rooms to reserve for birthday parties and a small room with ancient arcade games. They actually still have Ms. Pacman. The Mr. Gatti's in the neighboring county from where I live is a Super Gatti's with the regular restaurant, several meeting rooms to reserve for birthday parties, and a huge room with skee ball, arcade games, a miniature carousel, basketball, etc. My oldest grandson had his birthday party there on November 3. It's always crowded and they do a lot of business.

I worked for Pizza Butt back in the late 90's. Their pizzas were still pretty decent, and they were still busy. They were owned by PepsiCo back then, I don't know if they still are. They were pretty good to work for back then, especially if you were cross trained. I used to start my shift prepping dough, then they would send me out to serve, with the three other servers they had, made a quick sixty bucks for dinner rush, go back, answer phones for delivery rush, then close. Half the time, when they threw me on the floor for rush, I would forget to clock over to server rate, and management would forget to clock me over too. They had really good benefits and handed out raises. I quit in '99. Somewhere in the 2000's their food started sucking, and their dining rooms emptied out. The one by where I live, my hubby and I went there, to dine in, and they grabbed the girl out of drive thru to wait on us. The people working didn't look very happy.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
    I worked for Pizza Butt back in the late 90's. Their pizzas were still pretty decent, and they were still busy. They were owned by PepsiCo back then, I don't know if they still are. They were pretty good to work for back then, especially if you were cross trained. I used to start my shift prepping dough, then they would send me out to serve, with the three other servers they had, made a quick sixty bucks for dinner rush, go back, answer phones for delivery rush, then close. Half the time, when they threw me on the floor for rush, I would forget to clock over to server rate, and management would forget to clock me over too. They had really good benefits and handed out raises. I quit in '99. Somewhere in the 2000's their food started sucking, and their dining rooms emptied out. The one by where I live, my hubby and I went there, to dine in, and they grabbed the girl out of drive thru to wait on us. The people working didn't look very happy.
    Yum! Brands took over Pizza Hut in 1997 and still own it to the present day:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yum!_Brands

Pizza Hut is pretty much a cheap delivery joint ala Dominos Papa Johns or Little Caesar now. Dont know why they keep a dining area open.

I'll order from Papa Johns, even Hungry Howie's before I will order Pizza Butt.

I'll order from Papa Johns, even Hungry Howie's before I will order Pizza Butt.
    Ah Hungry Howies !! The radio station I used to work at had this deal where all the employees would get Hungry Howies pizzas for free..FOREVER !! They at the time spent BIG bucks sponsoring our local high school football broadcasts. Then one day in 2005 Hungry Howies failed to pay their West Virginia state taxes and was forced to close down. So much for our free pizzas..forever..not that it was much to talk about anyway.

I live in a country that is 75% Chinese origin, 16% Malay, 6% Indian and the rest a mix.

You can pretty much calculate the odds on getting an even half decent pizza. Good, great, incredible? Forgedddaboutittt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am in Central Florida. I have a choice between two pizzas. Cheap and gross, or authentic and at least $20 for a large. The worst pizza I have had, by far, is Feces, oops, I meant CiCi's. Now I think a group of kindergarteners on a field trip could make better pizzas.

I am in Central Florida. I have a choice between two pizzas. Cheap and gross, or authentic and at least $20 for a large. The worst pizza I have had, by far, is Feces, oops, I meant CiCi's. Now I think a group of kindergarteners on a field trip could make better pizzas.
    I agree it is the worst....The LOML brought pie home from a local place I Ocala, and it was pretty good. guess growing up in NJ spoiled me. I talked to a pizza place owner a while back when we moved to Edgewater and he told me the water here is so bad that it effects the dough and the sauce. Makes sense.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

We have six Pasquale locations in Western PA, one about six minutes away from where I live. That particular location has a Pasquale's Pizzeria Perks - all I have to do is mention my phone number each time I place an order to earn so many points, and more points if I recommend other people. The food is outstanding!
    The one that was in my hometown was great but it closed probably in the 80's. There is still one in another town about 30 miles away; I have been known to drive over there just to get a roast beef sandwich. Unfortunately the last time I went there they had just fumigated the place and everything smelled like roach poison; made me wonder...

Pizza Butt. LMAO. Too funny.

Pizza Hut manager 'spat on sheriff's pizza'.

A PIZZA Hut manager was arrested for allegedly spitting on a pizza ordered by a sheriff who had previously arrested her for a DUI.

Sheriff’s deputy Frank Rogers arrested Amanda Engle, 29, at the Pizza Hut in Erwin, Tennessee after he saw her spit on his family's pizza, reports Johnson City Press.

Oops.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/...-1226814471322
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mammy Guest
    A PIZZA Hut manager was arrested for allegedly spitting on a pizza ordered by a sheriff who had previously arrested her for a DUI.

Sheriff’s deputy Frank Rogers arrested Amanda Engle, 29, at the Pizza Hut in Erwin, Tennessee after he saw her spit on his family's pizza, reports Johnson City Press.

Oops.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/...-1226814471322
    That sounds typical. It's that mean cop's fault that she was driving drunk, not her fault.