Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post your Dearly Departed tour with scott photos

SusanCarole Guest
    I will be on the tour on May 17th. I can't wait. I will take lots of pictures and I will post them as soon as I get home.

Long Gone Day Guest
    I've been looking at the haunted walking tours in D.C. and they seem a little strict. Apparently, they're all approx. two hours long and they state on the website they DO NOT STOP IF YOU HAVE TO PEE! What kind of a tour is that?
    Scott, you let people.........relieve themselves if they have to, right?
    The older fifty crowd?

SusanCarole Guest
    I hope that Scott lets us stop to relieve ourselves, I have a thimble bladder. lol

dcg76 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SusanCarole View Post
    I hope that Scott lets us stop to relieve ourselves, I have a thimble bladder. lol

He does, and it's interesting where he does. That is, at least he did for the Helter Skelter tour. I think he does the same for his regular tour
    Last edited by dcg76; 04-15-2009 at 02:42 AM.

SusanCarole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dcg76 View Post
    He does, and it's interesting where he does. That is, at least he did for the Helter Skelter tour. I think he does the same for his regular tour

Do tell, where did you stop??????

dcg76 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SusanCarole View Post
    Do tell, where did you stop??????

Will Rogers park off Sunset in Hollywood. It's the infamous bathroom where George Micheal got a little, umm, nutty!

The tour with Scott would be the only reason for me to go to LA. I was there once for the weekend (the weekend Lady Di died) and I didn't like it very much. If I had been able to take this tour, the memory would have been a lot better.
    Some people just need a high five.... in the face.... with a chair...

SusanCarole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnythepooh View Post
    The tour with Scott would be the only reason for me to go to LA. I was there once for the weekend (the weekend Lady Di died) and I didn't like it very much. If I had been able to take this tour, the memory would have been a lot better.

You should go again and take the tour. It is a wonderful town, but it also depends who you are there with. My husband is a stick in the mud and the time change and all of that, blah, blah, blah, he wants to go take a nap and turn in early. I want to see all the sights, smell all the smells, get arrested for stealing someones trash, etc. If I see someone famous then I kindly approach them and speak to them and my husband would NEVER think of doing any of that. I embarass him. Oh well, I am the one who always has the fun.

DEAD HEAD Guest
    I have not taken the tour yet ... but I'll be in S. Cali for 2 weeks starting the weekend of labor day and I 'll probably stay at The Roosevelt for a night or 2 ... its my favorite Hotel ... I'm not very impressed with the recent renovation but what can you do and I'm getting off track here ... anyway , my friends and I have done the dark side of Hollywood on our own many times with help from the net and certain publications but I know we are missing a bunch of stuff so I am on the TOUR in September ... Get ready Scott , your gonna have a van full of deadhead burn-outs with lots of freaky questions ... Its gonna be a blast ... Mike

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD HEAD View Post
    I have not taken the tour yet ... but I'll be in S. Cali for 2 weeks starting the weekend of labor day and I 'll probably stay at The Roosevelt for a night or 2 ... its my favorite Hotel ... I'm not very impressed with the recent renovation but what can you do and I'm getting off track here ... anyway , my friends and I have done the dark side of Hollywood on our own many times with help from the net and certain publications but I know we are missing a bunch of stuff so I am on the TOUR in September ... Get ready Scott , your gonna have a van full of deadhead burn-outs with lots of freaky questions ... Its gonna be a blast ... Mike
    The people that stay in cabana 213 have had a pretty exciting time of it. : )

I look forward to your visit and as for the questions? Bring it on! I love it.

x
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

SusanCarole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    The people that stay in cabana 213 have had a pretty exciting time of it. : )

I look forward to your visit and as for the questions? Bring it on! I love it.

x

Tell us about Cabana 213.... what happens there?

Scott, when I am on the tour, can I call shotgun?????? Please?

Shotgun isn't a problem, with advance notice.

213 has a couple of hauntings, man with throat cut, dead woman in bathroom. It was nuts. My friend Marla documented the seance we had there, in one of her Ghosts of Hollywood books. Good stuff. She held a seance in my own apartment too.

Shotgun isn't a problem, with advance notice.

213 has a couple of hauntings, man with throat cut, dead woman in bathroom. It was nuts. My friend Marla documented the seance we had there, in one of her Ghosts of Hollywood books. Good stuff. She held a seance in my own apartment too.

DeadRinger Guest
    So who wants to contribute to my Get DeadRinger to America To Meet Scott fund? Any takers?

So jealous. I wanna hang with Scott!

death hag dee Guest
    Me 2 Me 2

Too bad you cant do an east coast version of dearly departed

I CALL SHOUTGUN IF YOU DO!!!!!

Nicksmorbidfascination Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadRinger View Post
    So who wants to contribute to my Get DeadRinger to America To Meet Scott fund? Any takers?

So jealous. I wanna hang with Scott!

I'll join that fund....if you take me with you!

DeadRinger Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmorbidfascination View Post
    I'll join that fund....if you take me with you!
    You're on. Will that be cash or cheque?

Bake Guest
    So I booked my trip to Cali...May 21-27...anyone know when American Idols finale will be?? I want to go on Scotts tour again, but I don't want to run into all that traffic!!! Yikes...

Ah poop, I wanted to take the tour but my young family had other ideas...Disneyland (of which I love though) but they wouldn't have gotten anything out of it. My husband, who is NOT a death hag, was chuckling about the photos one probably takes on the Dearly Departed tour..."and this one of the sidewalk next to this tuft of grass is where Bert shot Ernie and this tree branch next to this bench is where Bert later hung himself". I had to laugh because he is correct. You would need to keep good notes on your photos so you can remember the significance.

Next time Scott!!

Bake Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tamiele View Post
    Ah poop, I wanted to take the tour but my young family had other ideas...Disneyland (of which I love though) but they wouldn't have gotten anything out of it. My husband, who is NOT a death hag, was chuckling about the photos one probably takes on the Dearly Departed tour..."and this one of the sidewalk next to this tuft of grass is where Bert shot Ernie and this tree branch next to this bench is where Bert later hung himself". I had to laugh because he is correct. You would need to keep good notes on your photos so you can remember the significance.

Next time Scott!!

Some of it is like that, but not all of it...and as far as the photo's I only had a couple I couldn't remember and I had to ask Scott!! They happened to be of the living celebrity houses too!!
    But, I like looking at houses and to see the ones that have had sooo many pictures of them out is really cool.
    I'd love to go see the Nicole Brown house..

STRAIGHT Guest
    You know I don't know Scott or have ever met him but from what I see and hear I like. He seem's genuine and kind. Very noble trait's for anybody and sorely lacking in so many people in the world. I respect the man very much. This is not ass kissing on my part it's from the heart.

Daphne Guest
    Scott, to me, (I have been on FAD for some time) is hilarious, read all his stuff! hes got a great sense of humor, and is not ashamed to have this innate thirst for stars deaths and mysteries, I think its something everyone has some sort of fascination about, but he brings it to the forefront and is not ashamed, (which most people seem to be), plus he gives us mailbox photos LOL

NancyDrew Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by **Jenna** View Post
    scott looks so sweet! i just wanna hug him!
    He's very sweet! I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek! He has the most adorable laugh too and a super-sexy voice.

NancyDrew Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
    Scott, to me, (I have been on FAD for some time) is hilarious, read all his stuff! hes got a great sense of humor, and is not ashamed to have this innate thirst for stars deaths and mysteries, I think its something everyone has some sort of fascination about, but he brings it to the forefront and is not ashamed, (which most people seem to be), plus he gives us mailbox photos LOL
    Cute, Daphne! (The last line.)
    I can't tell you how "comforting" it is to be here. I have been fascinated by celebrities, death, missing persons cases and the like for a long time. It's funny how some people think I'm a freak at first then they start getting sucked in. Love it. If I'm ever fortunate to find love again, he is going to have to either be a fellow hag or very tolerant! ;-)

a clever sheep Guest

Trip with Scott

Had a wonderful trip with Scott!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hag-trip-2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	16071