Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PETA

PETA Upset Over Farmer That Fingers His Chickens

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

The video shows him fingerfucking his chickens. I wonder if its fingerlicken good?
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Tracyb24 Guest
    I wonder how he knows chickens even have orgasms? There's no perv like an old perv.

Guest Guest
    Bet they're happy little cluckers!

PvN73 Guest
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That is sooo disgusting but funny. I like the caption under his ex wife who divorced him when he found out he went to nudy beaches...

"My wife was such a prude, wouldn't do the gardening topless even once and drank too much."

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    I have now seen it all. Fucking perv ass. He can't finger his wife???? Gnarly dude!!

This is the Colonel's brother

jenna_VonDoom Guest
    Omfg! Just the title of the thread had me laughing. Oh I have soooo many dirty comments going thro my head...I just can't pick 1!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jenna_VonDoom View Post
    Omfg! Just the title of the thread had me laughing. Oh I have soooo many dirty comments going thro my head...I just can't pick 1!!!!
    Post em all!

Quote Originally Posted by KCSunshine View Post
    Finger licking good.
    I already said that.

Ah shiiiiiiiiit. Shows how much attention I'm paying.

How about this one:

He's obviously a wing man.
    Looks like hes a vagina man to me. Chicken vagina.

I wonder what made him think to do this. I wonder why a news show did a segment on him. Regarless of the reasoning we are all better people for it.

Cockadoodledo.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Nelliebean Guest
    Set this guy up with Big Bird.

He has a lot of chooks, wonder if he has a favourite? You know, 'Miss Wednesday Night' or similar.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Gorey Guest
    I have to admit, this made me sick. Imagine being a chicken, minding your own chicken business and this old fuck comes up and diddles you til you "O". How can he tell if they're in the mood? Does he know if they have a headache or not? What if it's their time of the month or whatever chickens do for that?
    I must say, I'm with PETA on this one.
    Don't even get me started on that man's shriveled little wrinkled dingleberry. UGH! If I was that bride-to-be, I would not have stopped long enough to pack my bags.

deathybrad Guest
    It's just like that South Park episode with the case of the chicken f**ker.
    Please, in front of the kids we call him the chicken lover.

The chooks all want it, just some more than others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lisamarie Guest
    oooooohhhh myyyyy Gooooddddddd!!!!!!!

rickenbacker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorey View Post
    I have to admit, this made me sick. Imagine being a chicken, minding your own chicken business and this old fuck comes up and diddles you til you "O". How can he tell if they're in the mood? Does he know if they have a headache or not? What if it's their time of the month or whatever chickens do for that?
    Don't even get me started on that man's shriveled little wrinkled dingleberry. UGH! If I was that bride-to-be, I would not have stopped long enough to pack my bags.
    Hey, at least he cares enough to give them an O! Chickens get really angry if you just take them to the edge and...uh...so I've read...never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacker View Post
    Hey, at least he cares enough to give them an O! Chickens get really angry if you just take them to the edge and...uh...so I've read...never mind.
    Yeah, you build up expectation with the chook and you can't get a finger up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chicken, the other pink meat.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

rickenbacker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Chicken, the other pink meat.
    THAT should be on a t-shirt!

**Jenna** Guest
    That is so disgusting! Why would you even do that,omg I don't even know what to say!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorey View Post
    A random finger up the ass or twat never hurt anyone. I'd rather it be Gerard Butler but hey if your a goddamned chicken whats the fucking difference?

Chevyheaven Guest
    Thats hot!

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    SPEWWWWWWWWWW......LMFAOOOOOOO....OK, first off I lost it on the thread title.....then when I calmed down enough, I opened the first link and didn`t get any further than the first paragraph before I spewed again......I`m hoping to make it through the whole article and slide-show before the end of the day........best birthday present I could have gotten............

well...some people have to have a hobby.....
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

GAdeathhag Guest

MorbidMolly Guest
    I gotta stay out of here.......* giggle *

Does a Brazilian wax work on feathers?
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

MorbidMolly Guest
    ........HOLY CHIT.........LMFAOOOOOOO.....* wiping tears from eyes....stay away Molls.....stay away *

What does a possessed chicken say?
    "Pluck Me! Pluck Me!"

Pryncis Guest
    Well, I watched the video, but I really couldn't tell what he was doing... talk about a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am!

Guess I thought there would be more to it.. you know, dinner, candles, rose petals, soft music... lol

rickenbacker Guest
    Next time my kid orders chicken fingers at a restaurant, I'll probably lose it.

Use it or lose it.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Use it or lose it.
    And always abuse it.....

snooze choose blues dues excuse muse news screws ooze

Pryncis Guest
    That's just all kinds of wrong right there...

rickenbacker Guest

ozzysmom Guest
    WTF?!?!? I just threw up in my mouth a little.

ratkin638 Guest
    Just a little? Someone screwed up somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Cockadoodledo.
    Cockadoodle-do-do

or Cockadoodle NO-NO

Does Buckethead know about this?

Gives a new meaning to the word "henpecked"?

fultondyke Guest
    Why the nerve of that chicken-pluckin'-finger- fucker!!! Maybe one of those hens will suprise him and show him her pecker...when she happens to take out one of his eyes!

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chirock View Post
    Cockadoodle-do-do

or Cockadoodle NO-NO

More like cock-a-doodle-DON'T

What a motherclucker!

Quote Originally Posted by chirock View Post
    Cockadoodle-do-do

or Cockadoodle NO-NO
    Cockadoodle do, any cock 'll do,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wonder what a chicken would do if it got "the shocker?"

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Cockadoodle do, any cock 'll do,

T-shirt gold

Nosgothic Guest

PETA

PETA Attempts To Make Fish More Adorable

"Sea kittens" is the new term being used by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, for the creatures they believe are in dire need of an image makeover: fish."PETA thought that by renaming fish sea kittens, compassionate people who would never dream of hurting a dog or a cat might extend that sympathy to fish, or sea kittens," PETA campaign coordinator Ashley Byrne says.
    Byrne says that rebranding fish as sea kittens was obvious.
    "Fish not only have the same ability to feel pain as a dog or a cat, but they also communicate with one another," she says. "They have complex social interactions; they form bonds; they express affection by gently rubbing against one another."
    The PETA campaign boasts a colorful, interactive Web site aimed at children and their parents. It offers sea kitten bedtime stories and a design-your-own sea kitten in hopes it will build compassion in families.
    "Most parents would never dream of spending a weekend torturing kittens for fun with their families, but hooking a sea kitten through the mouth and dragging her through the water is the same as hooking a kitten through the mouth and dragging her behind your car," Byrne says.
    Alaskan Resistance
    PETA has so far only promoted the campaign in North Carolina but plans to take it nationwide, even to Alaska ?? a state where fishing is both a source of recreation and many families' livelihoods.
    In the small fishing town of Unalaska, population just under 4,000, some people see the campaign differently.
    "I don't see fish as sea kittens; I see them as food," says 12-year-old Chastity Haskins.
    Haskins is looking at the PETA site with her friend, Harmony Wayner, 11.
    "It just doesn't look right," Harmony says. Harmony, the fourth generation of a commercial fishing family, looks at the cartoon fish and reads through the information on the site. "They say that they're intelligent, but they're not really," Harmony says. "They have tiny, tiny little brains. Very miniature."
    The girls also take issue with the claims that sea kittens are unhealthy to eat.
    "They only talk about farm fish ?? it's not wild Alaskan, which is very good for you," Harmony says.
    Sea-Kitten-Friendly Environments
    "I don't understand how it makes sense," says fisheries observer Mary Powers, who works on fishing boats to collect data on the catches. She thinks the campaign, which encourages people to petition the Fish and Wildlife Service to stop the hunting of sea kittens, is misguided. "It seems like it's discouraging Americans to buy our product, which I think is unpatriotic."
    But Byrne says that even if people lose jobs in the fishing industry through the success of the campaign, they could find work in more sea-kitten-friendly environments.
    "So as there is less of a demand for foods like fish, there is more of a demand for other foods, and jobs open up in those industries," Byrne says.
    National Marine Fisheries Service management biologist Brian Dixon doesn't see the change coming anytime soon.
    "Well, it may raise some money for PETA, but I don't think it'll change the way we manage the fisheries," Dixon says. "I think I may eat some sea kittens tonight."