Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seung Hui-Cho

Seagorath Guest
    I'm still looking for the victim's autopsies. I remember reading where one student was shot 9 times in the head by Cho...

Northern Lights Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    I'm still looking for the victim's autopsies. I remember reading where one student was shot 9 times in the head by Cho...
    I'm almost sure they were not released in public. But I have something if you haven't seen this before. And I hope you can open it, it's a Power Point slide show. If you can't open it, I try to get some pics out of it. A picture of Cho on the slab (slide 9) and few other interesting pics
    http://www.nlectc.org/Lists/JUSTNET%...092/marone.ppt

Seagorath Guest
    SHIT!!!!!! I can't open that. Please PM me photos of Cho on the slab and those other interesting pics!!

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I'm almost sure they were not released in public. But I have something if you haven't seen this before. And I hope you can open it, it's a Power Point slide show. If you can't open it, I try to get some pics out of it. A picture of Cho on the slab (slide 9) and few other interesting pics

Northern Lights Guest
    SHIT!!!!!! I can't open that. Please PM me photos of Cho on the slab and those other interesting pics!!
    Just a moment I try to take them out there...

jarrett622 Guest
    You might need to download the free powerpoint viewer. And sometimes I've notice that I have to save the file to my drive (desktop or other place) and *then* open it.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/do...798701033.aspx

Northern Lights Guest

Northern Lights Guest
    Inside Norris Hall (June 14, 2007)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRF-0J7XKgY

Northern Lights Guest
    VT Massacre Survivor's (Garrett Evans) Horrifying Description
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TS3JNQcOxc

Northern Lights Guest
    Columbine Survivor Survives Virginia Tech
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHbDwPTxvoI

Northern Lights Guest
    Virginia Tech Shooting full video (cell phone video)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uECizhheY8&NR=1

Northern Lights Guest

Cangirl58 Guest

Hope this works....

Picture of shooter on slab.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shooter.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	13851  

OMG OMG OMG these were a DH holy grail for me. Thank you!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Northern Lights Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    OMG OMG OMG these were a DH holy grail for me. Thank you!!!!
    Actually I'm surprised because it seems that no-one knew about that slide show. I looked all the sites that are about Virginia Tech and nothing. No-one knows about it.

Actually I'm surprised because it seems that no-one knew about that slide show. I looked all the sites that are about Virginia Tech and nothing. No-one knows about it.

Doesn't seem like it was released on a public scale huh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Northern Lights Guest
    Doesn't seem like it was released on a public scale huh?
    I think so too. It wasn't easy to find.

Seagorath Guest
    Northern Lights — Thank you so much for posting that slide show! Holy grail material indeed!!!

Northern Lights Guest
    Northern Lights â?? Thank you so much for posting that slide show! Holy grail material indeed!!!
    You're welcome!

Seagorath Guest
    Wow, that victim's photo is pretty graphic. Looks like that girl suffered some "massive" head wounds... I wonder which victim that is? I wonder what they're doing to that other guy's body...

Northern Lights Guest
    I wonder what they're doing to that other guy's body...
    I was wondering that too...

this is what it says now:
    "The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jarrett622 Guest
    Wow, that victim's photo is pretty graphic. Looks like that girl suffered some "massive" head wounds... I wonder which victim that is? I wonder what they're doing to that other guy's body...
    I think I might be missing some photos. I have no idea which ones you're talking about.

jarrett622 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    this is what it says now:
    "The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."
    Try this one:http://www.justnet.org/Lists/Resources/Attachments/1092/marone.ppt

Copy and paste the entire addy. Not sure why it did that. Grrr...I don't know why it's doing that. Add this Lists/Resources/Attachments/1092/marone.ppt to http://www.justnet.org/ For some reason it's glitchy but I have been getting it to work.
    Last edited by jarrett622; 04-28-2009 at 09:19 PM.

Seagorath Guest
    Thank goodness I saved all those e-mail attachments, guys/gals...those "holy grail caliber" photos could've been lost forever...

sheri Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrett622 View Post
    Try this one:http://www.justnet.org/Lists/Resources/Attachments/1092/marone.ppt

Copy and paste the entire addy. Not sure why it did that. Grrr...I don't know why it's doing that. Add this Lists/Resources/Attachments/1092/marone.ppt to http://www.justnet.org/ For some reason it's glitchy but I have been getting it to work.
    I can't even get it to work. Ugh. *frustrated hag*

Seagorath Guest
    If you guys/gals want to pm me your e-mail...I'll forward you the pics!

Northern Lights Guest
    Wow they removed them already. If it was mistake and they weren't supposed to be released. I'm glad I saved them like all important things.

Seagorath Guest
    You rule, Northern...Wonder if they'll...

...come after us now...

Wow they removed them already. If it was mistake and they weren't supposed to be released. I'm glad I saved them like all important things.

Northern Lights Guest
    You rule, Northern...Wonder if they'll...

...come after us now...
    I've been thinking about it over a year but nothing happened so far. I have something else too what was removed if I remember correctly. Don't ask what, I have so many things saved it is impossible to remember all. I think we are safe...

Seagorath Guest
    Two of you peeps who pm'd me...now have the holy grail pics! Keep in mind that our pal Northern Lights was the masterful sleuth who uncovered this "incredible find"...by far the biggest FAD photo find in history...in my opinion.

Now if somebody could just uncover the Emily Haas 911 audio recording...then our V-Tech palates would be fully satisfied.

And NO disrespect to the families of this horrible, horrible tragedy. We have NO IDEA how these photos squeaked through the cracks of cyberspace, but WE here at FAD have no intention of making them public...

...You at least have to be a member of FAD to see them...

Seagorath Guest
    What else do you have?!!!...what else do you have?!!!

I just noticed the "exit wound" on the back of Cho's head in that one photo. It appears the little bastard blew his entire brain matter out the back...the entrance wound is pretty much obscured by the angle.

...now if he'd only had blown his brains out BEFORE deciding to kill all those innocents...

I've been thinking about it over a year but nothing happened so far. I have something else too what was removed if I remember correctly. Don't ask what, I have so many things saved it is impossible to remember all. I think we are safe...

Northern Lights Guest
    What else do you have?!!!...what else do you have?!!!

I just noticed the "exit wound" on the back of Cho's head in that one photo. It appears the little bastard blew his entire brain matter out the back...the entrance wound is pretty much obscured by the angle.

...now if he'd only had blown his brains out BEFORE deciding to kill all those innocents...
    Nothing exiting about Virginia Tech. About other crimes. I have to check out my library.

*drools over her first Holy Grail*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Two of you peeps who pm'd me...now have the holy grail pics! Keep in mind that our pal Northern Lights was the masterful sleuth who uncovered this "incredible find"...by far the biggest FAD photo find in history...in my opinion.

Now if somebody could just uncover the Emily Haas 911 audio recording...then our V-Tech palates would be fully satisfied.

And NO disrespect to the families of this horrible, horrible tragedy. We have NO IDEA how these photos squeaked through the cracks of cyberspace, but WE here at FAD have no intention of making them public...

...You at least have to be a member of FAD to see them...
    Best post ever Seagorath! These pics are a great find for sure. Definitely not the stuff released to the public. I had no idea they were allowed to photograph autopsies like that. It looks like a friggen pottery classroom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He looked like that body from Jaws 3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nosgothic Guest
    Can someone send me the pics please?

thanks to northern lights, jarrett and sea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seagorath Guest
    Gee, thanks Miho and Northern Lights and everybody else that showed interest. Ever notice that all the people "curious" about the "reality" of V-Tech tend to be pretty cool, open-minded people?...

Northern Lights Guest
    Gee, thanks Miho and Northern Lights and everybody else that showed interest. Ever notice that all the people "curious" about the "reality" of V-Tech tend to be pretty cool, open-minded people?...

I think you are right. I think I'm very open-minded at least.

Aww thanks. I try to be. It's not that I don't feel so awful for the families, but just because something is difficult to read or look at doesn't mean we can stick our heads in the sand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not open-minded but I'm cool. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seagorath Guest
    That'll do...

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    I'm not open-minded but I'm cool. :P

In that autopsy picture does anyone know who the guy and girl were on the slab?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Northern Lights Guest
    In that autopsy picture does anyone know who the guy and girl were on the slab?
    There wasn't any mention about that in the slide show.

Nosgothic Guest
    Alright, well I know what it feels like to be invisible.

Meli Guest
    I want to see, I want to see!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nosgothic View Post
    Can someone send me the pics please?

Hey Nos pm me with your email addy and I'll send them over to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Same for you Meli.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nosgothic Guest
    Just wanted to apologize about making a snarky comment. I'm having a bad morning. Sigh. Thanks, Miho.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosgothic View Post
    Just wanted to apologize about making a snarky comment. I'm having a bad morning. Sigh. Thanks, Miho.

It's ok love. We all have them. If I am having a bad day I usually say "Well at least I didn't wake up a zombie today."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]