Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seung Hui-Cho

Quote Originally Posted by bloodrocuted View Post
    Depends on the severity, I guess. Unless you meant that in a metaphorical sense.
    I guess I meant how do you make sure the blood is off of everything. It sounded like the classrooms were covered with blood. Do you ever get it out of the cracks, from behind radiators, that sorta thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Seagorath Guest
    I've often wondered the same thing. I know they replaced all ceiling panels, floor tiles, etc. and repainted everything. There is probably traces of blood under the paint. I guess they took the heater/ac units out and cleaned them up before repainting them. They pretty much tried to resurface everything in those rooms, but I'm sure there is still some minor traces of aftermath. Hopefully I'll get a chance to visit Norris Hall someday...it's my #1 Death Hag destination in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    I guess I meant how do you make sure the blood is off of everything. It sounded like the classrooms were covered with blood. Do you ever get it out of the cracks, from behind radiators, that sorta thing.

melmoney Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    No problem. I'm just as obsessed with the Virginia Tech Massacre as I am the Jonestown tragedy. I'll post more pics as I unearth them. I'm still looking for autopsy reports on the individual students. Hopefully they'll release the Emily Haas recording someday...that's the holy grail of VTM artifacts...along with crime-scene photos.

Do you have any good crime scene pictures of the Jonestown school?

Seagorath Guest
    No...I was referring to the "mass suicide" in Jonestown, Guyana...orchestrated by Reverend Jim Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by melmoney View Post
    Do you have any good crime scene pictures of the Jonestown school?

Seagorath Guest

Seagorath Guest

Seagorath Guest
    Ominous door entrance...

Seagorath Guest
    Death Hag journalists...

bloodrocuted Guest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMsWzlFF5_E

A modern day shakespearean tragedy. He died for his art. *Making masturbation gesture with my hand*

bloodrocuted Guest
    It's in the wishes of the people who made that video to have this information shared along with it if it is distributed elsewhere...

Please consider making a donation to a charity in this time of terrible tragedy. The scripts by the shooter can be seen here: http://newsbloggers.aol.com/2007/04/1...

Crisis Hot Line: 1-800-273-TALK

Warning Signs for Violence or Self-Harm:
    http://www.sprc.org/featured_resource...

Info on the heroism of two professors who tried to help students and confront the shooter: http://pandagon.net/2007/04/19/of-cou...

The Jed Foundation is the nation's leading organization working to prevent suicide and promote mental health among college students.
    http://www.jedfoundation.org/

If anyone has any other information to share with students and the friends and families of students, please comment and I will include it here.

Ominous door entrance...

What classroom was that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Blood on the ceiling... seriously?......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

rickenbacker Guest
    I work on a college campus. I wouldn't say we think about "what if?" every day, but there sure have been a lot of changes around here since then.

Seagorath Guest
    Not sure exactly...it's one of the 2nd floor Norris Hall classrooms.

What classroom was that?
    Yes. There was blood all over the creation. Some students suffered severed arteries in their necks, etc. and there was a great deal of "spray". Also, several students on the 3rd floor (above the massacre classrooms) have said the floors vibrated as Cho shot his victims. I've also read reports that the floor above Room 211 (where 11 students died) was "warm" after all the firing. That would traumatize me for life.

Blood on the ceiling... seriously?......

What would explain the warmness?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That map ruled by the way. Where did you find that? You know of any really good websites about it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

melmoney Guest
    No...I was referring to the "mass suicide" in Jonestown, Guyana...orchestrated by Reverend Jim Jones.

Gotcha..I confused it with Jonesboro

Seagorath Guest
    Ahh!...I sorta figured that. That's another event that's seldom discussed here...perhaps I should do some research when I have more time.

Quote Originally Posted by melmoney View Post
    Gotcha..I confused it with Jonesboro

Seagorath Guest
    I would suspect that it's a combination of human "body heat" and the heat released from the firing of 2 pistols. I'm sure the temperature rose quite a bit in those rooms when that little shit opened the door.

What would explain the warmness?

Seagorath Guest
    I think I got that off the Washingtonpost.com site. There is also a site called Virginiatechmassacre.com that has a lot of info...and you can also send your condolences to the victims' families there. Google Images, Flickr, and Photobucket also have a bunch of photos...and a few graphics. Yes, that graphic is awesome...it helps illustrate what "truly" happened in Norris. The graphic artist did a great job on that one.

That map ruled by the way. Where did you find that? You know of any really good websites about it?

I think I got that off the Washingtonpost.com site. There is also a site called Virginiatechmassacre.com that has a lot of info...and you can also send your condolences to the victims' families there. Google Images, Flickr, and Photobucket also have a bunch of photos...and a few graphics. Yes, that graphic is awesome...it helps illustrate what "truly" happened in Norris. The graphic artist did a great job on that one.

Thanks so much!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the most fascinating program l've seen on the massacre was, l believe, on A&E and called "I Survived." unfortunately, l can't find it anywhere on the A&E website now.
    anyway, it was interviews with 3 or 4 of the survivors and their descriptions of exactly what it was like to be there.

the one guy who l remember the most was in room 211. he described how he and a girl were trying to keep cho out of the room by stopping the door with their feet. cho got in and he was shot but survived by playing dead. it was so horrific for him to lie there as his friends around him and his teacher were murdered.

one thing he said he remembered clearly was all the cellphones going off, as concerned family and friends were calling to make sure their loved ones were ok. phones ringing in the backpacks of the dead.

he didn't even move as cho died in that room. even though he figured cho was dead, he didn't open his eyes and didn't move.
    l don't think the survivors of this could ever be the same again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Did they ever find a connection between he who shall not be named and the first female victim, Emily?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

melmoney Guest
    Did they ever find a connection between he who shall not be named and the first female victim, Emily?
    No, they haven't. I know they thoroughly investigated any connection but they could find none. They hadn't even been in the same class.

I've always wondered what caused Cho to go to that dorm and that room and kill Emily. It seems like it was picked randomly but I wonder WHY he chose to go to that suite (as I recall it was on the 4th floor). Maybe he just saw that suite or Emily as a good opportunity to begin his killing spree.

The frustrating thing is we may never know these answers.

I always wonder how her roomate is doing. She seems to be the forgotten victim who was the first to find Emily and Stack's body.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cubbiecatz Guest
    I've often wondered the same thing. I know they replaced all ceiling panels, floor tiles, etc. and repainted everything. There is probably traces of blood under the paint. I guess they took the heater/ac units out and cleaned them up before repainting them. They pretty much tried to resurface everything in those rooms, but I'm sure there is still some minor traces of aftermath. Hopefully I'll get a chance to visit Norris Hall someday...it's my #1 Death Hag destination in the U.S.

There are special teams called Crime Scene Clean Up that come in and remove all the blood and body fluids and body parts and all the physical items that were contaminated. I've watched some videos on youtube that are fascinating. Just do a search on crime scene cleaner or crime scene cleanup.

Insane! Where'd you get this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

Seagorath Guest
    Off the Washingtonpost.com site... It's an incredible graphic.

Seagorath Guest
    It broke my heart to read these...brings you pretty close to the victims. What a bunch of beautiful souls they were...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...tings/victims/

Seagorath Guest

Seagorath Guest

Noelle Page Guest
    All heartbreaking victims, but this one got me:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv..._Librescu.html

The Holocaust survivor. How much evil does one person have to face in a lifetime?

Seagorath Guest
    I wonder if they've released the students' autopsy results yet. I've been searching for perhaps an obscure "ominous" photo on the web too, but I've found nothing.

Please keep me posted if anybody discovers anything. I think some of the victims' headstones are on findagrave...so I may check that out too.

FannyB1923 Guest
    One of his relatives, an uncle I think, remarked that he'd never been right; even as a little kid.
    It's sad, but there's still a lot of stigma attached to having a mental problem- I understand how the parents could have been in denial, or at least hoped somehow he'd get better.

Seagorath Guest
    They have more graphics on the New York Times website...

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/17/us...PHIC.html?_r=1

Northern Lights Guest

Seagorath Guest
    You rock! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

about all you can do in a prepared ambush,whether it is a river crossing in asia,box section of a post office,or a classroom,is to return maximum fire.

grenade launchers,trays,or books.
    whatever is at hand.

probably easier said than done,cos you can't believe it is happening.

but if this guy was rushed,he could not have killed so many people.

no one want to get involved,even in their own life.
    Last edited by midnitelamp; 04-22-2009 at 03:38 PM.
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

Seagorath Guest

Northern Lights Guest
    I was going through my bookmarks and found more interesting stuff that I didn't remember anymore. I don't know if this is already somewhere
    http://www.ncpublichealth.com/hd_con...VT-hershey.pdf

And interesting article
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...7standdown.htm

jarrett622 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cubbiecatz View Post
    There are special teams called Crime Scene Clean Up that come in and remove all the blood and body fluids and body parts and all the physical items that were contaminated. I've watched some videos on youtube that are fascinating. Just do a search on crime scene cleaner or crime scene cleanup.
    Actually, the cleaning was done by Tech employees. They didn't have to do it though as I understand it. My daughter works at Tech (biology dept). Her SIL works in housekeeping. It was housekeeping that did the majority of it. I'd think the phsyical plant took care of taking the mechanical items apart and cleaning them.

Northern Lights Guest

jarrett622 Guest

The Memorial

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Graduation 002.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	407.6 KB 
ID:	13784

Name:	Graduation 003.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	358.3 KB 
ID:	13785

Name:	Graduation 059.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	560.1 KB 
ID:	13786

jarrett622 Guest

Name:	Graduation 046.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	407.6 KB 
ID:	13787

Name:	Graduation 050.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	499.9 KB 
ID:	13788

Name:	Graduation 055.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	459.4 KB 
ID:	13789

jarrett622 Guest
    Cho's memorial:

Name:	Graduation 048.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	637.8 KB 
ID:	13790

Seagorath Guest
    I still want to know where this little bastard is buried? Centerville?

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett622 View Post
    Cho's memorial:

Name:	Graduation 048.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	637.8 KB 
ID:	13790

jarrett622 Guest
    No clue. Probably cremated. That's what I would have had done. Can you imagine being his family? You couldn't bury him.

Seagorath Guest
    Yea, that would've been like "poisoning mother earth" with a big pile of shit. That's exactly what he was. His parents knew for years that there was something wrong...hell, everybody did. They should have just locked him in a garage and let the fumes get to him...back when he was like 14 and starting to dwell his thoughts on his "messiahs" Dylan and Eric.

Dylan and Eric are both getting ass-raped by demons for eternity btw...

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett622 View Post
    No clue. Probably cremated. That's what I would have had done. Can you imagine being his family? You couldn't bury him.

Northern Lights Guest
    The whole thing seems to be big secret, starting from the day his body was released to his family.
    "The Virginia medical examiner's office in Roanoke has released Sueng-Hui Cho's body to his family, but that does not necessarily mean the killer's remains have left the facility where his autopsy occurred.
    On Wednesday, Larry Hill, a regional spokesman for the Office of the State Medical Examiner, would not say whether Cho's body has left the Roanoke office or whether it is now with, or in transit to, Cho's family.
    "There could be lunatics out there who might do something stupid," he said."
    http://www.roanoke.com/vtreactions/wb/114622

Northern Lights Guest