Thread: Actor Sam Shepard arrested for DUI in Illinois

lisalouver Guest

Actor Sam Shepard arrested for DUI in Illinois

http://www.bittenandbound.com/2009/0...r-dui-mugshot/

I found this on my local paper website since Sam was on his way home from Minnesota (where he and Jess lived for years) but wanted to post a link that everyone could access with his mugshot.

Scroll down.

The years are taking a toll on Sam too...I didnt know he was a drinker, really. He blew a .17

omg - he looks awful! What's up with these celebrities - they have all the buck$ in the world - someone should teach them how to actually use a phone and call a taxi, duh... and I heard Heather Locklear's charges were dropped because she pleaded guilty? wtf???
    "I guess every form of refuge has its price"...

cubbiecatz Guest
    Celebs are keeping them busy with arrests. Shepard, Barkley, Matt Dillon.

ceege Guest
    I'll never understand why any of them drive drunk. Limo anyone??

lisalouver Guest
    I know! With their money and all, why cant they take any type of other transportation?!

annannanna Guest
    I would love to have a limo drive me around when I'm drunk.

trose Guest
    He looks pretty bad. I'll never understand why they drink then get in a car & drive. Too risky and just generally not a great idea. Hire a car or drink when you get to where you're staying, dammit!

...I wonder what Jessica will have to say about all of this!

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Chunk View Post
    ...I wonder what Jessica will have to say about all of this!
    Great point, she strikes me as a no nonsense type!

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Great point, she strikes me as a no nonsense type!
    I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he gets home! buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ceege Guest
    It won't be pretty I'm sure.

NOVSTORM Guest
    LOL I bet his ass is worse from the chewing he is going to get then nhis head will from the hang over. Wonder if she was with him it doesnt say. Sam has got to be close to 70?? Anyway they have a place in International falls and it the coldest place on earth. I guess thats what ya do when you live in a place that cold, you drink lol I did when I lived in Chicago when it was cold,only I did it at home.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    LOL I bet his ass is worse from the chewing he is going to get then nhis head will from the hang over. Wonder if she was with him it doesnt say. Sam has got to be close to 70?? Anyway they have a place in International falls and it the coldest place on earth. I guess thats what ya do when you live in a place that cold, you drink lol I did when I lived in Chicago when it was cold,only I did it at home.
    I think he was alone, but it did say he was coming from Minnesota, so I am not sure. They had their place up for sale in Stillwater (a gorgeous suburb on the Saint Croix River) and it was up for sale for quite some time, I think about 3 years or more. It finally sold about a year ago or so. They raised their kids here.

I agree with you nov, his ass chewing from Jess will be worse than the hangover or sitting in the county jail!

And yea, Sam was born in 1943, so he is going on 66, I think (Im bad at math!)

Drinking and driving is just stupid.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

John Connor Guest
    Sam has not been keeping up with his Botox.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by keeunjames View Post
    Sam has not been keeping up with his Botox.
    LMAO!

NOVSTORM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    I think he was alone, but it did say he was coming from Minnesota, so I am not sure. They had their place up for sale in Stillwater (a gorgeous suburb on the Saint Croix River) and it was up for sale for quite some time, I think about 3 years or more. It finally sold about a year ago or so. They raised their kids here.

I agree with you nov, his ass chewing from Jess will be worse than the hangover or sitting in the county jail!

And yea, Sam was born in 1943, so he is going on 66, I think (Im bad at math!)
    He missed lots of his botox treatments lol

kimba Guest
    Industrial strength botox!

gadzooks, doesn't look like spud in steel magnolias anymore
    pull the string!

Taggerez Guest
    I'll never understand why any of them drive drunk. Limo anyone??
    When you're drunk, you don't tend to make good decisions. That's why it is called DRUNK.

guardmom2008 Guest
    He really let himself go. I agree with the majority here with all of their money why do celebs continue to drive while intoxicated.

Well, I cannot get this story and pic to download but looks like Sam was arrested again for DWI. He looks so bad....always liked him and wondered where he has been.

Leasie, here's a link: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...g-in-santa-fe/

He looks real bad.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Thank you McCourt.

He just looks horrible.

Just reading up on him I had no idea he had a relationship with Patti Smith back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    Thank you McCourt.

He just looks horrible.

Just reading up on him I had no idea he had a relationship with Patti Smith back in the day.
    He was a hottie about 35 years ago. I'm glad he hasn't killed anyone yet. He needs some help and a driver.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

He looks like a homeless guy.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

His picture reminds me of another one of my favorite drunks.

To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016