Thread: Jeane Dixon

Danny62 Guest

Jeane Dixon

She gained fame for alledged psychic abilities. Some of her most famous predictions were the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and his brother, Robert, and that Ronald Reagan would one day be President of the United States. She also wrote a series of books, including "My Life and Prophecies" in 1968; "Reincarnation and Prayers to Live By" in 1970; "The Call to Glory" in 1972; "Yesterday, Today and Forever" in 1976; "Jeane Dixon's Astrological Cookbook" in 1976; and "A Gift of Prayer" in 1995

Jan 3, 1918-Jan 26, 1997

Kathyf Guest
    She came to my school many years ago and was pretty accurate.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Did she have a daughter who was murdered?

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    Did she have a daughter who was murdered?
    From what I can gather she didn't have any childern.

poppie Guest
    She was on television many times and had a column in one of the rags,Enguirer, I think. Dixon had a tiny, funny way of talking. Another name from the past I had forgotten about.

I remember when my mom use to read the Enquier. She believed she was gospel truth.

Harry in Connecticut Guest
    I read in a book, years ago, that the author had been in a church when Jeane Dixon was there. During a prayer, she looked over and Jeane was levitating.

Beats me, I wasn't there.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    From what I can gather she didn't have any childern.
    I saw this astrology or psychic lady on TV years ago on a talk show, and the host was saying "No, you agreed not to bring up the murder of your daughter". It was embarassing, and whoever she was, she was pretty well known. I thought it might be JD, but I'll surf for it or it will drive me crazy lol.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry in Connecticut View Post
    I read in a book, years ago, that the author had been in a church when Jeane Dixon was there. During a prayer, she looked over and Jeane was levitating.

Beats me, I wasn't there.
    If thats true, thats scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathyf View Post
    She came to my school many years ago and was pretty accurate.
    Did she predict that you woud graduate from high school? I kid, I kid. While I am a bit skeptical, I find the idea of psychic abilities fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    I saw this astrology or psychic lady on TV years ago on a talk show, and the host was saying "No, you agreed not to bring up the murder of your daughter". It was embarassing, and whoever she was, she was pretty well known. I thought it might be JD, but I'll surf for it or it will drive me crazy lol.
    It might have been Linda Goodman.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon Blue View Post
    It might have been Linda Goodman.
    It might have been. I never did look