Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Notorius B.I.G. ( Biggie Smalls )

blonde_noir Guest
    I doubt even the corupt Los Angeles Police department or its officers would have gunned him down. The way modern cars are made, with paper thin fiberglass and plastic and alunum , pretty much any bullet would have gone through the door of the car.

I still think this was a rogue person who was told/hired to make the hit. Snitches get found in ditches, so theres no doubt the person who killed Biggie is still out there but will take this one to the grave. Its still my own beliefe that Marion ‘Suge’ Knight had some major hand in this. But it cannot be proven
    Many of Suge's bodyguards were off duty LAPD police officers, and they also attended his parties, alongside members of the Bloods gang. If a cop did it, I don't think it was a random rogue cop, but rather a cop who was an associate of Suge who Suge paid handsomely to do the job.

It sounds like they know exactly who did it from the first 2 pages! And why aren't they arresting people?!

Quote Originally Posted by soaring_butterfly View Post
    It sounds like they know exactly who did it from the first 2 pages! And why aren't they arresting people?!
    They could know EXACTLY who did it. Its about having the amount of hard evidence it takes to build a major case and put them away. Not just something that wont stick. Anything ive ever seen on Biggie or Pac for that matter, thats always what is said, that there just isnt enough hard evidence to make it stick.

Sometimes our saints are sinners
    They blur the lines and lead the way
    Their way
    Raise hell and a glass in reverence
    The fearless lives of our great saints

I've watched the documentary and read Tupac's and Biggie's profiles on crimelibrary.com at least three times, trying to decide who killed them. I still can't decide. I don't really buy into the conspiracy theories because that is not how most things go down, though it's possible one of them is right on. IDK. Someone does know and they aren't talking. Maybe they can't talk. Three can keep a secret if two are dead--Hell's Angels tag line. I have the book LAbyrith ordered (Can't remember who wrote it) about the two rappers' murder. It must be the definitive book because it is quoted on crimelibrary.com all to hell and gone. Whatever it states is just speculation and puny evidence, of course, or there would have been an arrest by now.

Most people kill because they feel as though they deserve more than what they have or need--plain old greed. Greed of love, of money, of thinking they have more a right to live than their victim or that the victim doesn't deserve to live because of something they did--revenge. Who stood to gain the most from Biggie and Tupac's death? Suge Knight and Diddy. Biggie wanted out and Pac was piling up legal fees and such. Solution? Whack 'em. Yet, I just cannot see Diddy and Suge in cahoots. I wonder if Suge offed Pac for gain, and the word got to Diddy and Diddy thought "Yo!" and offed Biggie? I don't really see that going down either.

To me, what makes more sense is that Pac's people believed Biggie had Pac killed and Biggie was killed for revenge.
    Last edited by cindyt; 04-10-2011 at 06:55 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

MorbidChrissy Guest
    What really gets me is that Tupac, 25, and Biggie, 24, were so damn young when they were killed. They were extremely talented. They've each had posthumous hits, but imagine how much more successful they would have been if they were still alive. Very sad...

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidChrissy View Post
    What really gets me is that Tupac, 25, and Biggie, 24, were so damn young when they were killed. They were extremely talented. They've each had posthumous hits, but imagine how much more successful they would have been if they were still alive. Very sad...
    I think Tupac would have begun transitioning into film and acting.
    I think Biggie was the defacto Mayor of Brooklyn!
    Regards,
    Too young! The cycle of black on black violence is awful and young people today seem as invested in it and all about faux respect as ever.
    Mary

MorbidChrissy Guest
    I thought Tupac was great in the movie "Juice". And Biggie's son was in his father's biopic "Notorious". His role was naturally his father when he was a kid. He received a lot of raving reviews. His son is going to be in a new movie with Will Ferrell.

cloudddae Guest
    Im a big fan... RIP Biggie

BIGGIE and Tupac were friends originally yes?? And, what was the thing that made them dislike each other?? Was it when Tupac said in a song that he fucked BIGGIE's wife or was something before that that happened?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    BIGGIE and Tupac were friends originally yes?? And, what was the thing that made them dislike each other?? Was it when Tupac said in a song that he fucked BIGGIE's wife or was something before that that happened?
    If my memory serves me right Pac was in NYC on trial for forced sodomy on a 19 year old in his 750 a night room the previous year and came around the Quad studio to hang with Biggie and listen to another young rapper record.
    Outside the studio he was robbed and shot 4 times (twice in the head) with a small caliber bullet. The same cops that had arrested him for sodomy showed up at the shooting. Tupac would not let them call the cops until someone rolled him a joint and he had a phone conversation with his Mom. When people suggested the cops were in on it Tupac defended them and credited one of the cops with saving his life and talking to him all the way to the hospital. They had to stand up the gurney in the elevator which increased his bleeding.
    Hr survived and was convicted of a lesser charge but..... at Rikers while he was serving time several people told him that Diddy and Biggie at least knew of in advance if not were in on the shooting. The rest is history.
    http://www.tupac4u.de/english/nyshooting.htm
    I don't think Biggie was in on it but I don't put it past Diddy. He was so ruthless and ambitious then. That was the beginning of whole east west thing.
    I am a closet hip hop, rap, country music fan which is too weird for a 58 year old white woman!
    regards,
    Mary

Thank you so much for clearing that up for me because I was also so so so confused about what is the exact difference, between the East Coast Rap / Hip Hop & West Coast?? I just did not understand it at all? And still kind of do not..... I understand that rap, most of it, I guess "Gangster rap" (yes I'm a white girl) is making money... living as best as you can on the streets, that kind of thing. I know Tupac Shakur was the under-dog. He never rapped about raping women ; Tupac loved women.

So again, the whole East Coast / West Coast ... I still am a bit confused about. Being a white, middle class woman I would like to think I know what it is like to struggle. I live at home with just my mother who makes a good living.

Anyway I'm rambling on now I suppose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Big, greasy ass, mofo! Warning children -- stay away from KFC and Burger King.

philbert_wormly Guest
    I never really thought that Biggie was as hard core as his lyrics made him out to be. Maybe at one time he was rather hard core since he used to deal drugs. But, Biggie the grown man was marketed a certain way by Sean Combs.

His lyrics were great and his flow was always perfectly timed with the beats to his songs rather well. That type of thing is why folks still listen to him now.

It is just that I do not think he was placing hits on folks and such in between working, making out with Faith Evans and whoever else, spending time with his kids, and enjoying the big bucks.

MorbidChrissy Guest
    It's been 15 years since his death. Can't believe it was that long ago! RIP Biggie.

mstee2u1972 Guest
    Ready to Die cd is a classic. Loved Big but loved Pac even more. RIP brothers.
    I too have always thought that Diddy and Suge Knight had these guys offed. My rationale is they were worth more dead than alive. These guys were too talented and too smart to stay with these shady managers/record execs for much longer careerwise had they lived. And I think Suge & Diddy knew it. I like to think of both of them as the ghetto versions of Col. Tom Parker.

Biggies skills were vastly superior to Tupacs. Too bad Piddle Diddle had undue influence over Biggie and the production of his albums. Seems like Biggie was likeable and amicable whereas TooDead came across as an asshole thug.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

I'm watching his Behind the Music right now & crying. And I didn't even realize he was only 24 years old......I feel for his mother. (Both mothers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HTtcOvBkTE
    Last edited by Tiffany; 05-06-2012 at 09:15 AM.

I watched his movie not too long ago, I like movies like that.

I'd like to say something about that duet with Elton John, how ain't it cool how Elton can collaborate with damn near anyone and not take the spotlight, just kind of use his shine to reflect them somehow (I'm kind of a fan). Like when he did "Stan" at the Grammys with Eminem (who later said, "I didn't know he was gay"... Really, Em? Well aren't you a dumbass!)

But I won't say that, because it would take the spotlight off Biggie. (What?)

Just not a fan of the music at all. I try so hard (my son forces me to) but I don't get it. I don't know if I'm too old (say it ain't so) or what, but honest to God, I'd rather hear myself sing the Carpenters than hear that stuff on the radio. And I can't sing for shit.

Respect for him and his art, which is obviously pretty damn catchy to most.

/lame post is lame
    //runs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Biggies skills were vastly superior to Tupacs. Too bad Piddle Diddle had undue influence over Biggie and the production of his albums. Seems like Biggie was likeable and amicable whereas TooDead came across as an asshole thug.
    I do agree

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Biggies skills were vastly superior to Tupacs.
    I just wanted to x2 on this. Pac had talent but BIG was one of the greatest. We will never get to see the extent of his ability. RIP BIG.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Or a x3 I see.

I could have sworn I read this already, but apparently Biggie's (Biggy's?) autopsy report was leaked. I haven't found a link to the actual document yet but i'm looking.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/07/notori...t-arm-scrotum/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Thanks for sharing that article, MiraculusMandarn
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

So I love both BIGGIE & Tupac's music but .... it all really sounds the same to me. So forgive me, but please explain to me what makes Tupac "greatest rapper" & BIGGIE "the greatest" ???? I know one was East Coast & other West but .... really its great music, but .... really what is the difference?????

Biggie had better verbal skills wit and flow.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Okay but Tupac had "flow" too .... so its just a matter of words & flow?

I guess its just a matter of personal taste.

I think Biggie had better samples. Musically Tupac's songs weren't as listenable. Tupac's lyrics and flow were better though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

well I love both BIGGIE & Tupac lol both music was great & both were influencial & not too thug-gish. Anyway back to BIGGIE, my mom & I were confused about something- if he was shot on the right side, how could a bullet enter the left side?? Are we reading this wrong???
    Last edited by Tiffany; 12-07-2012 at 07:25 PM.

From what I understand, the fatal shot entered his right hip, traveled up through his abdomen and ended in his right shoulder. The other bullets went through his left arm, back, and left thigh (including his gentleman's area.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

thats really sad only 1 of those shots were fatal.

houndhell75 Guest
    Through the hip and through the organs. Man Biggie was such a talent.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/07/showbi...psy/index.html

houndhell75 Guest
    I haven't read the article but here is a link that names a suspect: http://keepittrill.com/online/2012/0...rowdignite.com

Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    So I love both BIGGIE & Tupac's music but .... it all really sounds the same to me. So forgive me, but please explain to me what makes Tupac "greatest rapper" & BIGGIE "the greatest" ???? I know one was East Coast & other West but .... really its great music, but .... really what is the difference?????
    BIG was more versatile with his style. His music was straight from the street through his heart. He could rap circles around Pac. He brought a lot of truth with his story. Tupac was a studio made rapper with tremendous talent and sex appeal. Sorry but it's my opinion that Tupac was a glam rapper where Biggie was a true phenom. BIG made music that people living the life could relate to. Tupac was either bragging or running game. Don't get me wrong though this type of rap is heavy with self image but living and acting is the difference. But this is just my humble opinion.

oh okay thank you for clearing if up everyone. I like both & even after both made money, I know it was Tupac who even his personality changed according to some people close to him, he changed. Like a lot of people who go from making little money to makin bank.

RebelRocker Guest
    k who can find the autopsy photos? they have been released, the death hag in me wants to see them.

I just don't feel sorry for him or Tupac. When you live that kind of lifestyle it's bound to happen sooner or later. Of course there are people out there who believe Tupac is still alive.

CalicoWhispers Guest

Autopsy

Not sure how to use this forum, but tonight while I was blogging on another site I found his Autopsy report.. Not sure if someone has posted it already but figured what the hell..

All 23 pages in it's pdf glory..

warning: death pic!

Site claims these are the pictures of B.I.G dead in hospital.
    if someone else has posted the link already, i'm sorry, i didn't see it and that's why i post it.

Can someone please confirm it's really B.I.G?

http://www.frequency.com/video/pictu...l-rip/23534752

Also dead pic:

Notorious B.I.G dead in Cedars Sinai Hospital.

http://christmas-in-compton.tumblr.c...sinai-hospital

Also a link to his autopsy report (23 pages):

http://documents.latimes.com/notorious-big-autopsy/

And a link to the FBI file on Christopher “Notorious B.I.G.” Wallace (359 pages)

http://documents.latimes.com/fbi-fil...opher-wallace/
    Last edited by viki; 12-11-2012 at 09:36 AM.

RebelRocker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I just don't feel sorry for him or Tupac. When you live that kind of lifestyle it's bound to happen sooner or later. Of course there are people out there who believe Tupac is still alive.

i feel sorry for them because they were so young when they died but thats it, they choose that lifestyle of trying to act hard with guns and stuff. and i remember when that hologram of tupac got everyone talking about tupac being alive still. i thought it was hilarious and somewhat genius but im sure it will open up more opportunities to bring back dead singers.

Looks like him to me.

Nevermind I'm a moron.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

I kind of want to see what his kid/s look like. I think BIG has 1 son or 1 daughter? Not sure. It would be kind of cool if Tupac has a daughter but I'm glad he does not.

Here is a video of his daughter. She's pretty I think.
    <br>

The little boy looks exactly like him lol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	faith_evans_and_son_christopher_wallace__jr.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	164.4 KB 
ID:	44634
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

wow ok thanks for posting that! So Tyanna is 22 now??? What do they do now?? I like that video. and yes his son ... omg. lol

Watch the movie "Notorious" . His son plays him as a kid. Pretty good little actor. His son is lighter in color but otherwise looks a lot like him.
    Last edited by McMorbid; 12-11-2012 at 02:15 PM.

I was about to say Notorious is on my netflix list so I can't wait. I hope the kids are going to do some acting or singing.

Ah dang, you beat me to it PYT! LOL! The whole cartoon is sooo weird to me, but if his family his cool with it, whatever's clever.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin