Thread: Pick your poison.

onehunglow Guest

Pick your poison.

[SIZE=3]OK everyone has one food and I’m not taking Fear Factor shit but normal food that they can’t eat. Maybe in a starvation situation you could gag it down. As they say, name your poison. You all know mine and I am not even typing that name. I love broccoli, Brussels sprouts but I don’t eat anything with mayonnaise in it. Macaroni salad is almost as bad as the poison P. [/SIZE]
    Last edited by onehunglow; 11-03-2007 at 09:10 AM.

TNpuck Guest
    Anything with coconut. YUCK!!!

poppie Guest
    Green bean cassarole. Yes, I know my spelling is terrible!

Gary Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TNpuck View Post
    Anything with coconut. YUCK!!!
    WOO HOO! Another coconut hater!!
    I don't like anything with nuts. I'm not allergic to them, just don't like them, although I LOVE peanut butter.
    I also don't like any seafood, chinese food, or mexican food.
    Hate onions, mushrooms (slimy slugs).....hell, most vegetables, but there are a few I do like.

Guest Guest
    I am not a bean eater........ Chili is fine. But LIMA BEANS are the worst ever! I also don't like stuffing, yuck. Just thinking of it makes me wanna hurl. : gags :

xenaswolf Guest
    English peas, black olives, liver, brains ( my old man ate those nasty things for breakfast!) chitlins, any rare meat. My meat has to be cooked thoroughly!

Jazbabee Guest
    Liver, (actually ANY organ meats !) Lima Beans, Peas, Squid - ewwwwww !!!!

Cettie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by poppie View Post
    Green bean cassarole.

I absolutely agree that green bean casserole is the scourge of satan. Whomever invented that ungodly mess ought to be drawn, quartered, roasted over a spit and served with that vile glop on the side.

xenaswolf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cettie View Post
    I absolutely agree that green bean casserole is the scourge of satan. Whomever invented that ungodly mess ought to be drawn, quartered, roasted over a spit and served with that vile glop on the side.

AMEN! I forgot to add that to my list!

knothere Guest
    rice

JGrier Guest
    goose liver (my Wife loves it...yuck!)
    organ meats

Kathyf Guest
    Chicken and Fish for me

Belle Guest
    Gefilte fish, a big Jewish food around here
    Once you've smelled it you never forget....

Foods that bring negative memories:
    Peas & tuna because I thought they smelled horrible in a casserole my Dad spent hours trying to force down me before Mom stepped in

Peanut butter because a babysitter (beloved, but strict) forced me to take some and it gagged me

djdeath-hag Guest
    Liver....cow, chicken, turkey, pig, goose.....I just have a thing against livers altogether....which explains why I abuse my own so often! As a kid, I was forced to eat liver....once I became an adult, I have free will. Will never again eat liver. Oddly enough I like steak & kidney pie. Go figure.

SassySu Guest
    Marmite. Wrong on so many levels

Ok I love cow intestines and the stomach, it is really quite tasty if prepared right I love them in burritos. But I gag at the thought of corn chowder it looks like throw up.

awww, you guys are wussies, man. You haven't lived until you've tried fish nads. mmmmm, tasty!

For me, horse meat is a no-thankyou. W-w-w-wiiiiilllburrrr!

Harry in Connecticut Guest
    I hate raisins.

Kathyf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SassySu View Post
    Marmite. Wrong on so many levels
    What is Marmite?

panda Guest
    Peas, mushrooms, fish, venison, duck, frog legs, liver, brains, milk, beans. There's more but these top the list.

onehunglow Guest
    I could eat all that stuff but not the PS. The picture of that lard ass with a bowl was way out of line. This is a death and gore site. Tortue is another room.

tensecondstolove Guest
    Hmmm....nothing that I can think of. I pretty much like everything. I don't like cake and pies and desserts though...i'm not a big sweets person.

pvezz Guest
    Seafood. I absolutely CANNOT get it past my lips. I just can't.

secretsquirrel13 Guest
    Organ meats, chitlins and pickled pigs feet..I hate even LOOKING at those in the C Store...YUCK!!

Nik Guest
    slices of yellow process american cheese. The stuff makes me gag, and I have been known to wash my hands twice after handling a single slice.

Morrissey Guest
    Asparagus.

Ugh, just looking at it makes me want to vomit.

SwineBird Guest
    [SIZE=1]Pickled Beets= BLARRRGH!!![/SIZE]

onehunglow Guest

soak eggs in them

Quote Originally Posted by SwineBird View Post
    [SIZE=1]Pickled Beets= BLARRRGH!!![/SIZE]
    Man they are the best! Purple eggs.......I am hungry now. Funny when someone has never saw one and you pull that egg out. Yummmy.

cool ranch Doritos . the smell is absolutly rancid to me .. like a combination of garlic and vomit . I cant even stand in the same room with some one who has eaten some .. ugh ..NASTY

Spencemom Guest
    Mayo & cheese. Ewwww....for me!

GrinReaper Guest
    Well I'm on the vegan diet so that leaves out any dead animals or anything that comes from animals.

For veggies though, I can't stand eggplant.

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by onehunglow View Post
    [SIZE=3]OK everyone has one food and Iā??m not taking Fear Factor shit but normal food that they canā??t eat. Maybe in a starvation situation you could gag it down. As they say, name your poison. You all know mine and I am not even typing that name. I love broccoli, Brussels sprouts but I donā??t eat anything with mayonnaise in it. Macaroni salad is almost as bad as the poison P. [/SIZE]
    I am a chef and it has gotten to the point that I cannot stand food! I just eat enough to survive and that is mostly fruit. I have eaten 4 bananas and 2 oranges today. That is it.

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by onehunglow View Post
    I could eat all that stuff but not the PS. The picture of that lard ass with a bowl was way out of line. This is a death and gore site. Tortue is another room.
    What is PS?

PvN73 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Radiohead View Post
    What is PS?
    [SIZE=7]POTATO SALAD[/SIZE]

Pryncis Guest
    I can eat pretty much anything and everything. (one look at my hips and you'll see) My thing is tho, I can't eat anything that looks like the whole creature is being served on my plate. For example: I can eat turkey, but I can't eat a Cornish hen. I can eat crab legs, but I can't eat the whole crab on my plate. I can't eat anything that still looks like the animal itself. I can't eat pig's feet for the same reason, although I've never had to desire to eat them in the first place...

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    [SIZE=7]POTATO SALAD[/SIZE]
    I thought so...