Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Syme

star82 Guest

Jennifer Syme

Jennifer Syme dated Keanu Reeves for a few years. She was a personal assistant to director David Lynch. She was in "Lost Highway" & "Ellie Parker". She gave birth to Keanu's child who was stillborn.

She went to a party at Marilyn Manson's house. She partied from 8pm-6am doing massive amounts of cocaine, booze & vicodin.

She got a ride home from the party to her apartment. Marilyn Manson wanted her to come back to the party. She hit 3 parked cars and flipped her car and was killed instantly. Apparently her left eye was out of the socket & the cops found brain matter on the road..

Syme's mother is suing Marilyn Manson.
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/mmansonla1.html

sad..

Mullholland Drive is dedicated to her..

She was also an assistant to Dave Navarro.
    Last edited by star82; 10-08-2007 at 04:02 PM.

knothere Guest
    Keanue don't talk about her, he kinda went into himself after that. He's always kept his life private.

kfla68 Guest

Jennifer Syme

Does anyone know if there are any autopsy photographs or reports available for her online? Thanks!

star82 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kfla68 View Post
    Does anyone know if there are any autopsy photographs or reports available for her online? Thanks!
    findadeath.com has a few crime scene pics of her Jeep. The only info I could find on her was on FAD & the smoking gun because Syme's mother is suing Marilyn Manson.

relander Guest
    Haven't come across them yet.

knothere Guest
    Keanu was very withdrawn after the fact.

knothere Guest
    that movie creeps me out

deathybrad Guest
    There's only two kinds of Jeep, the ones that has been rolled over, and the ones that are about to. I wouldn't allow any loved one of mine to drive one.

BabyDoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    that movie creeps me out
    my most favourite movie of all time
    love love love David Lynch.
    Twin peaks is brilliance.

sorry back to topic.

Bake Guest
    Anyone know the outcome of the wrongful death lawsuit? The paper they show on TSG is dated 2002

KristinEileen Guest
    If I remember correctly the case was thrown out of court. Something about Free Will and her ability to take whatever drugs she wanted...basically stating that Manson did not throw drugs down her throat against her will....I thought he paid for her funeral and stuff? Anyone know?

hoxharding Guest
    One of the rag magazines had a picture of Jennifer and Keanu visiting their child's grave once.

BabyDoll Guest
    Jennifer and keanu have been through a lot. Those two really make me sad.
    I always figured that's why Keanu has had sad eyes ever since.

star82 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    One of the rag magazines had a picture of Jennifer and Keanu visiting their child's grave once.

stacebabe Guest
    Frankly, I'm not surprised. I am a mother, if I carried one of my children, and bonded with it all that time and it was stillborn? OMG, it would totally put me over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by star82 View Post
    Jennifer Syme dated Keanu Reeves for a few years. She was a personal assistant to director David Lynch. She was in "Lost Highway" & "Ellie Parker". She gave birth to Keanu's child who was stillborn.

She went to a party at Marilyn Manson's house. She partied from 8pm-6am doing massive amounts of cocaine, booze & vicodin.

She got a ride home from the party to her apartment. Marilyn Manson wanted her to come back to the party. She hit 3 parked cars and flipped her car and was killed instantly. Apparently her left eye was out of the socket & the cops found brain matter on the road..

Syme's mother is suing Marilyn Manson.

sad..

Mullholland Drive is dedicated to her..

She was also an assistant to Dave Navarro.

Noelle Page Guest
    Something epically tragic about her.....

1karenhb Guest
    This is such a tragic story. I have visited both their graves at the Westwood Cemetery several times and I always feel so sad standing there.

star82 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    Something epically tragic about her.....

I agree.

star82 Guest

Elizabeth Guest
    I believe she was also a personal assistant of Dave Navarro's during his druggie days--anyone else heard this???

RoRo Guest
    I can also understand her doing drugs...losing a child is the hardest thing to go through...her story is just so sad

star82 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    I believe she was also a personal assistant of Dave Navarro's during his druggie days--anyone else heard this???
    Yes, I heard that as well. I read his book and she is mentioned many times. She helped him get clean.

KristinEileen Guest
    Yes, I heard that as well. I read his book and she is mentioned many times. She helped him get clean.
    That's just a tad ironic!

RaRaRamona Guest
    I saw a pic of Keanu today & I just cannot believe he's 44; I was thinking about his life & how tragic this was. I haven't heard about him being with anyone important or having kids after this. All the gay rumors...maybe he just was heartsick?

John Connor Guest
    I've read about the splattered brains. She is in Lost Highway and the Scott Coley film Ellie Parker with Naomi Watts. It took about 5 years to complete and it's def worth a look. Keanu is in it as well.
    Very sad story. Apparently she was a nice gal

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by keeunjames View Post
    I've read about the splattered brains. She is in Lost Highway and the Scott Coley film Ellie Parker with Naomi Watts. It took about 5 years to complete and it's def worth a look. Keanu is in it as well.
    Scott Coffey=)
    He has been an actor for years and he was in at least 3 of Lynch's films and was also in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post

I think I remember Navarro mentioning her in his book, but it was such a lousy read that I have apparently blocked it out.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

DisneyStacy Guest
    I remember that accident. I saw it on the news during a traffic report. Of course, at the time, I had no idea who was in the car. I just remember seeing that jeep and hoping everyone was okay.

I didn't know who the driver was until I saw it on FAD. But there was no mistaking it, it was the accident I saw on the news years earlier- for some reason I never forgot it.

lisalouver Guest
    I have always thought Keanu was gay. Even before the gf with the baby thing.

I still think he is.

Dennis, Ich, Jack? Any thoughts on him?

I got to see him pretty close up when he was here filming Feeling Minnesota. Cute!

Noelle Page Guest
    Poor dear, you can tell from her body that she'd just had a baby. It's nice to think she's with her baby now.

lisalouver Guest
    No reports of whatever happend with the lawsuit?

I googled a bit, but could not find out what the end result was, it looked like Manson ws going to countersue her mom. Maybe it was all dropped.

Back in 2000, some dingaling security guard sued Manson here in Federal court for civil battery or some shit claiming that Manson shoved his crotch in the guards face.

Anyhow, I remember everyone staked out the courthouse trying to catch a glimpse, including yours truly on her lunch hour.

He is very small and think in person.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    Poor dear, you can tell from her body that she'd just had a baby. It's nice to think she's with her baby now.
    I think that pic is tragic. It hurts.

Kristal Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I think that pic is tragic. It hurts.
    I agree. What a sad and painful thing to happen. I don't know how anyone could get over that.

Maruz83 Guest
    I remember reading about this.... sad way to die but at least she didn't kill anyone else !

I've never heard of this. Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

gemini33 Guest
    Most deaths don't bother me, but this one did. It was a sad situation all around.

Poor lady. Losing "what would've been her child" and then herself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyouya Ohtori Ouran Host View Post
    Poor lady. Losing "what would've been her child" and then herself.
    She did have have the child though. Her child died. That's why it's so tragic. A stillbirth is monumentally worse than a miscarriage. You birth your baby but he dies.

NewYorkDoll Guest
    I thought she was using heroin during the pregnancy and that was why the baby was stillborn? Tragic regardless.

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    Scott Coffey=)
    He has been an actor for years and he was in at least 3 of Lynch's films and was also in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

They all met through Lynch.
    I recommend it and as per another thread the commentary is very good.

Layla331 Guest
    i think stillbirth implies death before it is born otherwise its not "still at birth"( anytime after 20 weeks otherwise its deemed miscarriage) ..i also lost twins and they had passed before i gave birth to them and i know it was considered still born otherwise its considered live born and a death like any other if they are born alive then pass..either way..the loss is huge.and although her baby would have been gone before she gave birth if it was a stillborn..to me thats somehow worse..giving birth to a child you know is gone..been there...and very hard to get over..and your life is always just a lil bit sadder when you think about it..i dont know this women..but this somehow ..made me sad..i hope wherever she is now..shes happy..and with her child

1karenhb Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini33 View Post
    Most deaths don't bother me, but this one did. It was a sad situation all around.
    I agree. I have visited their graves several times. I always get teary.

Guest Guest
    How tragic and sad.......... I've read this story before and ever since I've always looked at Keanu a little differently.... he does always look sad..it's in his eyes

star82 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyStacy View Post
    I remember that accident. I saw it on the news during a traffic report. Of course, at the time, I had no idea who was in the car. I just remember seeing that jeep and hoping everyone was okay.

I didn't know who the driver was until I saw it on FAD. But there was no mistaking it, it was the accident I saw on the news years earlier- for some reason I never forgot it.
    Do you know where the accident happened?

star82 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Ellie Parker is an awesome movie!!! Jennifer plays the "casting chick"..

Grungegirl83 Guest
    So sad. I've been a fan of Keanu's for a while, but he just hasn't been the same since. I really hope he finds "the one" and settles down and is happy

Pic of her headstone at Westwood, don't know why we didn't get one of the baby's marker. I was filled with such sorrow when we found their graves, I didn't know they were buried there. Such a tragic story. I remember seeing a pic of Keanu helping carry her casket out of the church after her service.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

Here's the pic I was talking about...

And I found this one and thought it especially tragic...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

wow that seems like a big coffin for a baby....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Grungegirl83 Guest
    I think that was Jennifer's coffin