Thread: Police Arrest James Michael Biela in Slaying of Brianna Denison

lisalouver Guest

Police Arrest James Michael Biela in Slaying of Brianna Denison

http://www6.comcast.net/news/article...Missing.Woman/

Serial rapist and now he has moved on to murder.

Hope they catch him.

spoiledkitty Guest
    Aww, how sad well the good enws is now her family can finally lay her to rest and may they catch the guy and burn him.

cherryghost Guest
    Being a University student in the US is becoming a high risk occupation!

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryghost View Post
    Being a University student in the US is becoming a high risk occupation!
    Amen Cherry!

Ms. K Guest
    Goddammit.

I was holding out hope that since his last victim was found alive, she would be, too.

Now that he's gotten away with kidnapping and rape, he escalated to murder. How many more college girls will he kidnap, assault, and murder before he's caught?

Sorry, I just want FBI profilers to figure this one out. And catch him.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    http://www6.comcast.net/news/article...Missing.Woman/

Serial rapist and now he has moved on to murder.

Hope they catch him.
    Now Lisa I think we all know they don't escalate to murder. They are completely capable of rehabilitation. I bet he's been caught before & cured & released b/c he changed. They must be wrong.

Uuuggghh that must be what goes through the minds of the retarded judges that keep letting these guys go free.

Ghoulie Girl Guest
    Rest in Peace.

panda Guest
    5'6" Hope they catch the little fuck soon.....the other prisoners should have a field day with his short ass, just the right size to be their bitch.
    RIP beautiful girl.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Now Lisa I think we all know they don't escalate to murder. They are completely capable of rehabilitation. I bet he's been caught before & cured & released b/c he changed. They must be wrong.

Uuuggghh that must be what goes through the minds of the retarded judges that keep letting these guys go free.
    LOL Ramona.

On another note, my Aunt lives in Reno and although I have not seen it reported in the news outside of Reno, my Aunt said one of the girls that he has raped said he shaves his pubic area completly.

I told my Aunt, you know why he does that right? He thinks it makes his unit look bigger. I guess at 5'6", he probably has LMD (Little Mans Disease).

Ms. K Guest
    LOL Ramona.

On another note, my Aunt lives in Reno and although I have not seen it reported in the news outside of Reno, my Aunt said one of the girls that he has raped said he shaves his pubic area completly.

I told my Aunt, you know why he does that right? He thinks it makes his unit look bigger. I guess at 5'6", he probably has LMD (Little Mans Disease).
    We get our local news out of L.A., and they reported the same thing, that one of the girls he'd raped said he shaves his pubic area completely.

What a fucking douchebag. I hope they find him before he kills again.

RigorMortis Guest
    Is this Ted Bundy: The Next Generation.

RaRaRamona Guest
    LOL Ramona.

Is it really that or does he not want to leave hairs? I don't know if you're joking!

RigorMortis Guest
    Ummmm...I think joking. He really doesn't want to leave anything that they can collect DNA from.

panda Guest
    I hope when they catch him they continue to provide him with that clean look............by waxing it!!!!!!!!!

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Is it really that or does he not want to leave hairs? I don't know if you're joking!
    LOL Ramona! I meant it as tounge in cheek, but he probably is trying not to leave pubic hairs, but DUH there is plenty else he can leave. Fibers, DNA, etc.

Also it is true about the shaving thing, guys do that to make their unit look bigger! And really, at that height, he probably has issues with it.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    LOL Ramona.

I lived in Reno for some time too, this awful thing must be really rocking what is normally a fairly quiet, lovely community. I feel bad for everyone this has touched, I truly hope they catch the bastard soon.

Daphne Guest
    dear god, I have a 19 year old and BEAUTIFUL daughter, it is so difficult to see this stuff when it hits close to home as far as kids and all that-- and honestly 19 year olds don't even realize the danger they put themselves in.. very tragic indeed!!

RaRaRamona Guest
    LOL Ramona! I meant it as tounge in cheek, but he probably is trying not to leave pubic hairs, but DUH there is plenty else he can leave. Fibers, DNA, etc.

Also it is true about the shaving thing, guys do that to make their unit look bigger! And really, at that height, he probably has issues with it.

Okay thanks.

Back to the sadness - I hope he is caught soon. This is such a scary thing to live through.

Krissypoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    I lived in Reno for some time too, this awful thing must be really rocking what is normally a fairly quiet, lovely community. I feel bad for everyone this has touched, I truly hope they catch the bastard soon.
    Thanks for that lovely sentiment. I have lived in Reno for years and it's amazing to me how many people disparage the place. Some guy on Nancy Grace the other night called it a "stripper town." Brianna's body was found across the street from where my daughter takes dance lessons, about a mile or so from my home. Some people have a warped view of the town, but we're closeknit. The whole town has totally banded together. The memorial service is tonight and the Westboro Church (God Hates F**s horrible people) numbnuts are supposed to picket, but a big group is going to go to the service to become a human shield between the picketers and the memorial-goers. A bunch of people I work with are going.
    Anyways it was nice to read something positive about Reno for a change.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissypoo View Post
    Thanks for that lovely sentiment. I have lived in Reno for years and it's amazing to me how many people disparage the place. Some guy on Nancy Grace the other night called it a "stripper town." Brianna's body was found across the street from where my daughter takes dance lessons, about a mile or so from my home. Some people have a warped view of the town, but we're closeknit. The whole town has totally banded together. The memorial service is tonight and the Westboro Church (God Hates F**s horrible people) numbnuts are supposed to picket, but a big group is going to go to the service to become a human shield between the picketers and the memorial-goers. A bunch of people I work with are going.
    Anyways it was nice to read something positive about Reno for a change.
    Reno is a beautiful city in an awesome natural setting. I enjoyed living there--that was in 1979/80--but we plan on retiring there also!

Again, best of everything to all of you up there--we're thinking about you and hoping this ends very, very soon...

TheMysterian Guest

Police Arrest Suspect in Sex Assault Slaying of Reno Teen Brianna Denison

Good, at least they've got the creep, won't bring her back though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

MorbidMolly Guest
    That was a long wait, but at least the ass-shat is in custody....God Bless DNA

exactly, thank goodness for DNA - otherwise imagine the creeps that would still be on the streets