Thread: No charges in death of man rolled into canal 30 years ago - Jeff Klee

BooMom Guest

No charges in death of man rolled into canal 30 years ago - Jeff Klee

RubySlippers Guest
    i just read that. i guess it is good for closure. but really - is there any closure. you loved one died on the side of a road and sat there for 30 years.
    merry fucking christmas.

guardmom2008 Guest
    I think if that man told them that he did it, then he should be charged. How sad for this family.

MorbidMolly Guest
    How can you dump the body and not have a clue as to what happened.....that`s like me finding a stiff on the side of the road and just dumping it for shits and giggles.....I mean WTF ????

Armcast Guest
    It could happen...

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Armcast View Post
    It could happen...

.....HOLY CHIT ARM...........LMFAOOOOOOOOO

NOVSTORM Guest
    You know they drag that area every year and I wonder why they never found that van before this. Anyway if they cant prove it it premeditated that makes it manslaughter and involuntary and that goes away after 7 yrs. so they cant file charges against them. No one knows what really happened and the only thing they have are some off the wall statements by these two who now deny making them 30 yrs ago. Such a shame the family has to go thru this.

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Armcast View Post
    It could happen...

*tapping chin thoughfully*
    ahh, true true. good point.

He looked like Ronald McDonald.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Poor bugger.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

lisalouver Guest
    Watched this 48 hours re run last night, early this am when I couldnt sleep.

What a sad deal for the family.

They even had on the gf that was at the center of the argument was on there and said how bad she felt and responsible years later, as she slept with Klees best friend, who ended up putting the van with Klee in the canal.

That family drove over that bridge thousands of times, 3 miles from their house. Never knowing..