Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: NetFlix

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    I watched the first few episodes of Lost in Space, and kind of Lost in Terest. I may pick it up again at some point.
    I tried to watch Evil Genius. It really looked good, but the CC jumped around too much.
    Brandon Lee

A link to the newspaper proper is at the end of each article on the following blog

I just finished binge-watching Safe. I really enjoyed it. Apparently some British critics have made fun of Michael C. Hall's attempt at a British accent. LOL
    "In a soldier's stance I aim my hand / At the mongrel dogs who teach / Fearing not I'd become my enemy / In the instant that I preach"
    - Robert Zimmerman, "My Back Pages"

Check out my slam poetry site! (I mean, if you have a moment...) http://davidupsetrasnake.com

"November 13: Attack on Paris" is definitely worth checking out. It's a documentary series on the Paris attacks, mostly focusing on the attack at the Eagles of Death Metal show.
    "In a soldier's stance I aim my hand / At the mongrel dogs who teach / Fearing not I'd become my enemy / In the instant that I preach"
    - Robert Zimmerman, "My Back Pages"

Check out my slam poetry site! (I mean, if you have a moment...) http://davidupsetrasnake.com

Wild Wild Country is a 6 part documentary about the Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh and his followers setting up a utopian commune in rural Oregon in the 1980s.
    Very interesting, I had heard of it, but never the particulars, (a power struggle between members/residents of the area, lead to the first documented bioterrorism attack in the US.)
    Morgan

I just got it a few weeks ago as a friend said it had some really good true crime documentaries on it knowing I was a hag. So far, what I've seen is really good. The one I really liked was The Keepers which is about a nun Sister Cathy who was found dead in the 60s and her death is still a mystery. In the show, some of her ex pupils try to figure out what happened and it spins off into a whole other thing as others get involved. It's gripping but a hard watch because it ends up dealing with sexual abuse and if anybody wants to watch it who has experience with the subject like I have, I'll forewarn there are some tough scenes to sit through as the victims explain in detail what happened and it could trigger and really anger people.

Yes, ShellC, The Keepers is really good, they have a facebook page ran by Gemma herself.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer. #METOO

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Yes, ShellC, The Keepers is really good, they have a facebook page ran by Gemma herself.
    Yeah I joined after seeing it on the show. I'm glad they are still looking into things.

Season 14 of Gray's is on!
    Brandon Lee

A link to the newspaper proper is at the end of each article on the following blog