Thread: Ashley Perrin, daughter of Marguerite Perrin

SatyricAvenue Guest

Ashley Perrin, daughter of Marguerite Perrin

I was just looking through Mydeathspace.com and I saw that the crazy God lady's daughter was killed in a car accident.

She was the older daughter who had a little girl and she ran a dance school.

Now that poor little girl will be raised by the nutcase.

deathybrad Guest
    It was such an awful situation all the way around. It doesn't matter how much god you have, sometimes when it's over, it's over.

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SatyricAvenue View Post
    I was just looking through Mydeathspace.com and I saw that the crazy God lady's daughter was killed in a car accident.

She was the older daughter who had a little girl and she ran a dance school.

Now that poor little girl will be raised by the nutcase.
    That girls was really awful to her sister. I just couldn't believe it even while I was watching it how absolutely crazy her mother was. Her mom was crazy, she was just MEAN.

And you are right. Her kid is going to be raised by a NUTCASE.

Jeez. What an outcome.

Please fill me in. Who is the crazy god lady? Thanks.

different kind of girl Guest
    oh wow. Yes, I know who she is. I remember watching the episode when the lady suggested she move out on her own. How sad. Her daughter is only 8. WOW.
    Last edited by different kind of girl; 10-27-2007 at 04:25 PM.

Mamma Guest
    "A Life Unedited". Check it out ....

~Mamma

RoRo Guest
    I remember that episode ...didn't she do another one later??? How sad for that little girl

Mamma thanks for the link. I remember watching this nutcase. How sad that the little girl is now going to be raised by her.

sheeb720 Guest
    From what I remember on the show, the daughter wasn't much better than the mother. Yes, its horrible that she died and I wouldn't wish that on the granddaughter at all, but it seems like that family just breeds craziness.

leppchic Guest
    Yeah I saw that on CNN.com a few days after it happened. She was so young. Her poor little girl. She is going to be raised by a nutcase I agree, that woman is just plain crazy. I am a Christian. But I don't push it on others, I don't think people who have other beliefs are going to Hell. I believe everyone has their own deal with God and it isn't my business. I do feel sorry for her poor little girl....

Kathyf Guest
    Those two episodes were so funny. I bet she is not that bad in real life.

I actually felt bad for her the way she was treated on the second show. The husband she got switched to was a racist asshole.

The other wife on the second episode, in her distribution letter to the family, left some money to the daughter to get her own place. Even she could see how crappy the youngest daughter was getting treated.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Jaxxx Guest
    I saw those episodes, I think is she the one that tore her check up at the end of the first one, while her family looked like she lost what was left of her mind? I'm sorry to hear of their loss, this is going to ready make her even more wacky, wow what an ending.......

deathybrad Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathyf View Post
    Those two episodes were so funny. I bet she is not that bad in real life.
    I bet she is.

Kathyf Guest
    Maybe, but she seemed family orientated even though she was a big pain. Did anyone see the one when the guy wiped his face with the rag he cleaned the dogs but with?

deathybrad Guest
    She may be surrounded by people who know her well enough that they know what not to say or what not to do. Who wants to live like that, I'm not a good liar, that's why I'm single I think.

Kathyf Guest
    Yes, I hate that too. I know how it is avoiding certain topics or not mentioning something. You are probably right. Maybe her Dad will get her.

Unhappy Ashley Perrin, daughter of Marguerite Perrin

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone remeber this woman from the Trading Spouses series? She was the "God Fearing" Woman. I just found out that her oldest daughter died I think her name was Ashley. Does anyone know what happened?

RaRaRamona Guest
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_Warrior

On September 25, 2007, Perrin's 25 year old daughter, Ashley, died in a one vehicle traffic accident in Ponchatoula, Louisiana. She was driving alone in her vehicle when it hit the guard rail while traveling north on Interstate 55 Southeast Service Road. Ashley Perrin was ejected from the vehicle, and she died at the scene.
    Ashley also appeared on Trading Spouses with her young daughter, Abigail.[8]

I remember reading about her on mydeathspace. I bet there is a lot more info there.

Thank you soooo much for the link! Wow that is sad!! Since it has been a year I wonder if they ever found out what really happened? She had a cute daughter.

girlnamedfaerie Guest

A LIFE UNEDITED

Reality television is a place where few have gone before.

The Perrin family, and the words "gargoyles" and "psychics" became household terms after the family was featured on the reality series "Trading Spouses."

Their appearance on the show remains a part of pop culture history to this day and gained the Ponchatoula family a fame never expected.

But this week, the Perrin family joined the ranks of parents worldwide, not for reality television but for a tragedy close to home and one far too many parents have suffered. The loss of a child.

The Perrins' 25 year-old daughter, Ashley Nicole Perrin, died tragically Tuesday as the result of a car accident not far from her Ponchatoula home. As opposed to snippets of reality television as her legacy, the Perrin family and their daughter's dance company, "All That Jazz" based in Bogalusa, chose to have a celebration of life for the young mother.
    They gave Ashley Perrin the grand finale that pop culture history could not.

More than 600 guests packed the Vintage Court reception hall of Covington on Saturday afternoon.

Dancers from All That Jazz sat towards the front of the hall, while guests were seated at round tables, standing along the side walls and corridors.

Parents Barry and Marguerite Perrin thanked guests who had attended, but broke into tears often as they expressed their heartfelt thanks to Ashley's many friends and dancers who lent their support to the family this week.

"We've had the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. But we wouldn't have had it any other way," said Barry Perrin.

Ashley's daughter Abigail joined her grandparents as they spoke before the crowd. She hugged them around the waist, seeming to cheer them up.

Sister to Ashley, Brooke Perrin, also stood with her close-knit family. However, Brooke said no words, allowing her dancing to do the talking for her.

As the Stephen Cochran band played an acoustic original, "Heaven's Got a New Angel," Brooke Perrin glided flawlessly across the marble floor. Her performance came with sobs from the audience and from Brooke herself. Brooke grabbed her sister's photo while she danced, and cried as Cochran sang, "Heaven opened up the gates before the first tear hit the floor."

A slide show accompanied with music was featured showing Ashley in a variety of photos throughout her young years. The photos of a young Ashley with her newborn daughter Abigail appeared to impact the audience most.

Several family members and friends spoke before the crowd and shared their fondest memories of Ashley. Kathy Wahnn, whose voice cracked with emotion from time to time, was impressed by the dedication and moxie of Ashley. Wahnn personified her feelings by reciting a note her own mother had given her after the birth of her own child.

"Now that you have a child of your own, you can understand the love that I have for you," said Wahnn.

Wahnn was in agreement with all who gathered on Saturday in that Ashley accomplished everything she ever wanted to do in life.

In second grade, Ashley's class buried a time capsule that was opened in the year 2000. Ashley said in her capsule note that when she grows up, she wants to teach dance. And she did.

The youngest performers of All That Jazz danced in colorful costumes for their beloved teacher. The seniors of All That Jazz gave a performance to "Wild Horses." Both groups of dancers had audiences applauding and on their feet in ovation.

The ceremony ended with what Ashley would have wanted, dance. Barry and Marguerite asked the audience to "get up and dance," giving the final curtain call for their daughter, friend, and teacher. Throughout the music came tears and hugs. Though believing their daughter would have wanted joy, some of Ashley's youngest students found their heartbreak too much to bear.

Abigail Allen showed them how to smile through their tears. She took their hands and joined them in a circle to celebrate life exactly as her mother would have wanted them to.

Much of the world remembers Ashley Perrin for a phenomenon in reality television, where trading moms for a week provided pop culture fodder for years to come.

But today and forever for those who knew her best, crowds remembered Ashley for who she truly was.

Ashley Perrin was a mother, a dancer, and a better fisherman than her father ever could be.

kimba Guest
    This Trading Spouses episode was just on last night.
    The Mom Marquerite is some kind of case...God's Warrior!!! Darksided! Psychics! Tarot Cards!
    but I am really glad that the other Mom tried to encourage Ashley's or Brooke's dancing with her money legacy.
    And Ashley also got to live her dream. Sorry ending tho...
    RIP and best wishes to the Perrin family- no one should have to bury their child.

Old Soul Guest
    Marquerite is the closest person i have ever seen to how my mother is. I cant stand my mother so there you go.

However i really understood her daughters and i am really sorry to hear that Ashley left her little sister alone in that place to grow up the rest of the way and her daughter.

How very sad. The thing that struck me the most when I saw Ashley on Trading Places was that she was like a mother to her younger sister Brooke as well. I hope they raise Abigail with nothing but the best memories of her mom.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Sphr798 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_Warrior

On September 25, 2007, Perrin's 25 year old daughter, Ashley, died in a one vehicle traffic accident in Ponchatoula, Louisiana. She was driving alone in her vehicle when it hit the guard rail while traveling north on Interstate 55 Southeast Service Road. Ashley Perrin was ejected from the vehicle, and she died at the scene.
    Ashley also appeared on Trading Spouses with her young daughter, Abigail.[8]

I remember reading about her on mydeathspace. I bet there is a lot more info there.
    Thanks for clearing that up RaRa, I was going to guess that the Mother ate her or something.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphr798 View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up RaRa, I was going to guess that the Mother ate her or something.

LOL She might have been planning on it.

I do feel very sad for her daughter.

I do wonder how Marguerite is handling all of this though... She was crazy before and I just wonder if this hasn't pushed her beyond the edge. I wish Trading Spouses would do an update. Plus I couldn't find any information on Ashley at Findagrave.com. Is it because she is not famous?

Quote Originally Posted by Rozi90210 View Post
    I do wonder how Marguerite is handling all of this though... She was crazy before and I just wonder if this hasn't pushed her beyond the edge. I wish Trading Spouses would do an update. Plus I couldn't find any information on Ashley at Findagrave.com. Is it because she is not famous?
    Marguerite wrote about Ashley's accident and funeral on her mySpace page right after it happened. She was very composed. It struck me as odd that she seemed to get more freaked out at being in the presence of someone who is "not Chriiiiistiaaaaa-Nah" than she did over the death of her daughter.

Arrow Lost weight

Marguerite lost a bunch of weight recently. I think she said she had some gastric bypass..?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jinglygypsy Guest
    Have any of you seen the videos of a "remixed" Marguerite Perrin?

This one is hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPYy5B1yWCA

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinglygypsy View Post
    Have any of you seen the videos of a "remixed" Marguerite Perrin?

This one is hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPYy5B1yWCA
    I love the Jesus Freak Remix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEhwQ...eature=related

RaRaRamona Guest
    LMHO

NO the Marilyn Manson Tainted Remix rocks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff9vl...eature=related

Jinglygypsy Guest
    LMAO! God, these are GREAT! I could watch 'em over and over!

MandyLynn Guest
    that description of her ceremony had me nearly in tears. What a nice way to send someone off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathyf View Post
    Maybe, but she seemed family orientated even though she was a big pain. Did anyone see the one when the guy wiped his face with the rag he cleaned the dogs but with?
    Yup. To each, her own. That lady may have been crazy, but she was no doubt being true to herself. If only we all had the courage to do the same.

God bless you, crazy lady.

Reminds me of this: http://destinysungodly.ytmnd.com/

starshine93078 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sheeb720 View Post
    From what I remember on the show, the daughter wasn't much better than the mother. Yes, its horrible that she died and I wouldn't wish that on the granddaughter at all, but it seems like that family just breeds craziness.
    Yeah, I remember the second show they did with the African-American lady who was talking while they were having lunch with some of the church ladies or something about how hard it was for the African-American community in NOLA during the aftermath of Katrina, and Ashley says something like, "Well, that's like saying that it was worse for the the dogs than it was for the cats" and all I can think is, "My God, woman, you really don't get it, do you?"

rjbrasher Guest
    have there been any toxicology updates or anything? i find it so odd that she would be driving and bam. with no skid marks and such on the road. wonder what happened for all that to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Rozi90210 View Post
    Here is her findagrave memorial. On findagrave there are 2 searches, one is famous grave search and the other is search 88 million records. That's where I found it.
    http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...822260&df=all&
    I never knew about this until I just watched the repeat today.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseysucks View Post
    Here is her findagrave memorial. On findagrave there are 2 searches, one is famous grave search and the other is search 88 million records. That's where I found it.
    http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...822260&df=all&
    I never knew about this until I just watched the repeat today.
    I watched it too....didn't know she had passed.

UniPolarMommaBear Guest
    She was actually decapitated. I had put the info and all the supporting documents on Wiki about Marguerite Perrin, but then the whole page disappeared.