Thread: My FAD Profile

My FAD Profile

I want to apologize to all my friends. I went to look on my profile a couple of days ago and everything was wiped out. It is so strange. My avatar, my friend list, my pics...all were wiped out. Has this happened to anyone else before? I should change my password I guess.

Again friends, I want to apologize. I hope I re-added everyone I could think of!!!

not sure on that one...............

Contact a mod

""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy

Quote Originally Posted by lobosco107 View Post
    I want to apologize to all my friends. I went to look on my profile a couple of days ago and everything was wiped out. It is so strange. My avatar, my friend list, my pics...all were wiped out. Has this happened to anyone else before? I should change my password I guess.

Again friends, I want to apologize. I hope I re-added everyone I could think of!!!
    You would be the first and only so far.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Actually the last time I was online before I noticed this, I was editing mt profile and the electricity went off briefly. Anyways, I am back! I just wanted to let you know the death hag is not dead!!!

Please send a pm to Nick about it.

Life goes on.

Guest Guest
    And here I thought you vanished!!!!
    Glad all is well!

Eel, I just clicked on your profile and it's all there. Last email was from 10/31. Strange! Maybe wait an hour or 2 and try again?

Guest Guest
    No, not me, it's Lobosco107.
    Thanks for clicking on my profile, though, it's just getting populated!!!!

D'oh!!! sorry 'bout that.

I just recently encountered a FREAK on the net and when you google my email it comes up with FAD stuff..is their a way to ptotect my account?10 years on the net one freak = BS

You made your e-mail address public in the Death Hag MySpace thread. You have to be careful about what you choose to share on the Internet if you want to avoid "freaks." This isn't a chat with your friends at Starbucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    You made your e-mail address public in the Death Hag MySpace thread. You have to be careful about what you choose to share on the Internet if you want to avoid "freaks." This isn't a chat with your friends at Starbucks.
    I didn't know that you could do that and be tracked by your stupid email. I took it off my profile for my msn messenger hopefully that will solve it. Man, am I stupid

You still having problems Wendy?? With SFH.

No he hasn't emailed me in awhile.The last one he emailed me he asked me if my pic on my facebook was me and my hubs, and said that my hubs looked like his wife, he has claimed that he has never married since his Martha died...LOL what a FREAK.

In the short time that

In the short time ive been with this sight, Ive noticed that My profile page has had a high # of visits, but unlike some of the profile pages that Ive looked at, it does not state WHO these visitors are. Why is my name being left on the visitor list of othrs, when iam not able to see who visits mine? Is it maybe a privacy setting that iam overlooking. If You could maybe clue Me in on this subject, Id be greatful. Thanks for reading

The site is visited by search bots daily. They can also view your profile.

Life goes on.

Big Brother is watching! Always be careful.
    Some days, you get the Bear, other days the Bear gets you.