View Poll Results: Is this Halloween costume over the top?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yup, you are nuts, change costumes.

35 61.40%
  • No it is OK, it's Halloween but don't let kids see you.

10 17.54%
  • Good costume, OK to wear in public.

5 8.77%
  • Great costume, juvenile Death Hags have to start SOMEPLACE!

7 12.28%
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 11181920

Thread: Halloween!

That's alotsa loot! We used to save ours and hide it under our beds so my dad wouldn't eat it.

My granddaughter went as one of the monster high girls. Makes her own costumes, does her own make-up and the whole shebang. She's really good at it.

Mammy Guest
    My youngest daughter is seven months pregnant and decided to make her own costume to wear when she took my grandsons trick or treating. Oh, the looks she got! Lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zombie-baby.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	51776

She made the shirt like this except she didn't put the head on it. She just had two arms sticking out with fake blood around the holes and had a tiny little trick or treat bucket attached to one of the hands. She said very few little kids paid any attention, but the reactions by the adults were comical. Her oldest son asked me, "Mammy can't you do anything with her, she's embarrassing?" LOL

LOL What, people have never heard of a c-section before? It could've been much worse.

One year I went as a dead prom queen. The one people always tell that ghost story about. Stranded girl asks for a ride home on prom night, driver goes to the address she gives them, girl disappears just before driver arrives, driver knocks on door only to find out the girl died several years before.

Dolled up a Goodwill prom dress with homemade intestines hanging out, blood spatter, tire marks. Other people my age were dressed as princesses, video game characters and the like.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    LOL What, people have never heard of a c-section before? It could've been much worse.

One year I went as a dead prom queen. The one people always tell that ghost story about. Stranded girl asks for a ride home on prom night, driver goes to the address she gives them, girl disappears just before driver arrives, driver knocks on door only to find out the girl died several years before.

Dolled up a Goodwill prom dress with homemade intestines hanging out, blood spatter, tire marks. Other people my age were dressed as princesses, video game characters and the like.
    She said one little girl looked at her and said "Oh, you got holes in your new shirt." She said she looked to be about three years old and she never even mentioned the arms, fake blood, or little candy bucket, just the holes in her shirt. One guy looked at her and told my son-in-law "Dude, that's fucked up!" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    My youngest daughter is seven months pregnant and decided to make her own costume to wear when she took my grandsons trick or treating. Oh, the looks she got! Lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zombie-baby.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	51776

She made the shirt like this except she didn't put the head on it. She just had two arms sticking out with fake blood around the holes and had a tiny little trick or treat bucket attached to one of the hands. She said very few little kids paid any attention, but the reactions by the adults were comical. Her oldest son asked me, "Mammy can't you do anything with her, she's embarrassing?" LOL

That is awesome!!! So creative! You've got a bright and fun daughter, Mammy!!
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    That is awesome!!! So creative! You've got a bright and fun daughter, Mammy!!
    LOL, she has her moments. Just kidding! I laugh every time I think about people's faces when they saw her shirt. The baby even got a couple of rolls of Smarties and a Tootsie in her tiny Halloween bucket.

7. 11-03-2014, 03:37 PM

8. 11-03-2014, 03:38 PM

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stegosaurus View Post
    That is Adorable lol
    Thanks! I'm sure her brothers took care of it for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    LOL, she has her moments. Just kidding! I laugh every time I think about people's faces when they saw her shirt. The baby even got a couple of rolls of Smarties and a Tootsie in her tiny Halloween bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by stegosaurus View Post
    I like your style
    Thanks

The guy I was dating at the time didn't get it. Neither did his friends. That's when I knew he wasn't the one for me, lol.

11. 11-06-2014, 02:30 PM

You are correct. He wasn't creative either. Wore the same costume every year. Booooriiiiing.

I love Halloween! I really can't stand Halloween movie; it really does not make any sense at this point. I'm sure it was a good movie in '77 but today....eh.

I love Exorcist, IT, Charlie Brown & Great Pumpkin, The Shining.

Halloween last year
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	394455_117105761740114_1873639464_n.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	53940   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	407763_117102411740449_1941067877_n.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	53941   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	383840_117111928406164_1415382979_n.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	53942  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IMO Halloween makes perfect sense. Aside from the paranormal aspects, it could very well happen. That's what scares me.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tiff, what carrier were you a pilot for. ;-)
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

17. 10-31-2016, 04:51 PM

Deleted the original comment because the pic kept loading sideways...no clue why...

Miss E as a vampire nurse.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

It's Halloween all right. I had a screaming nightmare. And I do mean screaming. A thing grabbed me at the meat counter at Kroger's and would not let me go and nobody would help me. Nobody! It finally vanished and I stumbled down an aisle while people walked by staring. I fetched up sitting on the floor with my back against an end display screaming over and over and over and not one person asked why. Fun. Nope.
    Last edited by cindyt; 10-31-2016 at 05:52 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

My local Kroger isn't what it used to be either. It's not quite that bad; but it's not what it used to be.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    My local Kroger isn't what it used to be either. It's not quite that bad; but it's not what it used to be.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Arrow Halloween 218 Thread Plan it Early!!

Hey I was thinking about doing this for Halloween this year. Some stores don't have anything Halloween out at all until like October 15-20th which doesn't give much time if your looking for something specific. Anyone planning anything???

Anyway l wanna do this

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    It's Halloween all right. I had a screaming nightmare. And I do mean screaming. A thing grabbed me at the meat counter at Kroger's and would not let me go and nobody would help me. Nobody! It finally vanished and I stumbled down an aisle while people walked by staring. I fetched up sitting on the floor with my back against an end display screaming over and over and over and not one person asked why. Fun. Nope.
    This sounds crazy.(not just on Halloween)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.