View Poll Results: Is this Halloween costume over the top?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yup, you are nuts, change costumes.

35 61.40%
  • No it is OK, it's Halloween but don't let kids see you.

10 17.54%
  • Good costume, OK to wear in public.

5 8.77%
  • Great costume, juvenile Death Hags have to start SOMEPLACE!

7 12.28%
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween!

D3LIVIĆ?N Guest

My death-hag punkin

Happy Devils Night kiddies, here is a picture of my Jack-O-Lantern I just finished carving.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pumpkin2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	130.9 KB 
ID:	9389

Chevyheaven Guest
    Delivan I wasnt ignoring you I just dont check that email. So thank you for that and thank you for understanding. I wouldn't haven't ignored you.

Old Soul Guest
    Bless you all these Halloween or Samhain, I am loving the energy outside and ive been hearing things in the distance like white noise static with faint voices, so the veil is nice and thin!

Quote Originally Posted by Irie Ignatius View Post
    Bless you all these Halloween or Samhain, I am loving the energy outside and ive been hearing things in the distance like white noise static with faint voices, so the veil is nice and thin!

I second that!

Blessed Samhaim to those who participate, Happy Halloween and Dia de los Muertos
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"Nobody can hurt me without my permission"-Ghandi

Kevin - I mean, what's saving lives if there's no one to make out with?
    Daria - I believe Gandhi asked that same question.
    Jane - It's why he had to be eliminated.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest

Ya'll have a happay Halloweenie ya'll from down south...

GODDESS6 Guest

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!~

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Delivian View Post
    Happy Devils Night kiddies, here is a picture of my Jack-O-Lantern I just finished carving.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pumpkin2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	130.9 KB 
ID:	9389
    Dude...That kicks serious ass...You are da MAN!!!

Snudgie Guest
    Happy halloween to my fabulous gorgeous death hag family....hope you all have a fab time....and stay safe!!...Love yoooooooooooooou!!! xxxxx

John Connor Guest

What Are Your Hallowe'en Plans?

Pretty quiet night here. Probably just rent some scary movies and hang out with a couple buds. Not up for boozing but will smoke a j....

GODDESS6 Guest
    seeing as i love stevie nicks, a friend made this for me~
    "gourd dust woman"

haaaaaaa

anyone looking for a costume at the last minute?

l swear l just saw this ad on internet classifieds:

Halloween costume
    $150

Male genital costume. Very original and life like.
    Will e-mail pictures if interested.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cruising 3 cities, visiting family and friends with a two-year-old elephant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Going to an antique fair in Nashville, and stopping by an old graveyard tonight, to snap some pics to see if I get any orbs.

rickenbacker Guest
    Just taking the boy trick or treating. He's growing up, this could be the last year. Sure sign he's growing up? "Dad, you just stay in the truck". I have become the most embarrassing human on the planet!

secretsquirrel13 Guest
    Getting Monster Baby dressed in her skunk costume and going to the nursing home where my mom resides and helping with their halloween party, then helping the residents set up for the trick or treaters (people bring their kids to trick or treat at the home and the residents all have big bowls of candy for them!). Hopefully we can go the whole course, depends on how the little stinker behaves, lol!

Staying in, giving sweets to kids who dress up and then watch Dead Set at 10pm! Thats my night all sorted!

Blue32 Guest
    I'll be staying home, dressed in my IPOD Girl costume, handing out treats to the little ones from the neighborhood. I too have become an embarrassment to my son, so bad he's actually going to a friend's house to hand out treats!

guardmom2008 Guest
    Taking my son trick or treating, them coming home checking out the candy to make sure he doesn't have any of the coin candy in his pumpkin. Then I will turn off the lights and watch horror movies.

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guardmom2008 View Post
    Taking my son trick or treating, them coming home checking out the candy to make sure he doesn't have any of the coin candy in his pumpkin. Then I will turn off the lights and watch horror movies.

I'll bite. What's coin candy?

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    Give out candy to trick or treaters, and then open the windows in the back of the house, turn all the lights off, and watch Halloween in the dark and scare the hell out of myself. Hey, it's my tradition! It's my annual "date" with Laurie, Annie, and Lynda.

Class then watch a dvd
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaDeathHag View Post
    Give out candy to trick or treaters, and then open the windows in the back of the house, turn all the lights off, and watch Halloween in the dark and scare the hell out of myself. Hey, it's my tradition! It's my annual "date" with Laurie, Annie, and Lynda.

That Lynda is toooootally cool. Bit of a tramp though.

malaki Guest
    Hanging out w/my daughters best friends parents as they go trick or treating and causing havoc...

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by keeunjames View Post
    That Lynda is toooootally cool. Bit of a tramp though.
    Totally!!

BigBootyJudy Guest
    Handing out candy to all the kids and dressing up my dog is her Elvis costume.

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Happy (actual) Halloween! Be safe tonight and do not do anything I would do! ; )

Good to see and hear from all of you again. Hey and one year here at FAD! That is sweet!

lab_rat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacker View Post
    Just taking the boy trick or treating. He's growing up, this could be the last year. Sure sign he's growing up? "Dad, you just stay in the truck". I have become the most embarrassing human on the planet!
    No that's me. I am also the party pooper.

stinkythejokedog Guest
    boozing and whoring

D3LIVIĆ?N Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkythejokedog View Post
    boozing and whoring
    Holy sh!t, that's exactly what I'm doing to!!!!!!!

rickenbacker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by keeunjames View Post
    I'll bite. What's coin candy?
    The little chocolate coins wrapped in foil. I'll have to look up what specific brand it is, but some of it came from our friends in China, who decided to add melamine!

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Taking my girls trick or treating. Nothing else after that.

kelbons Guest
    Trucking the little kitty cat all over Hell's half acre so her grandparents can all see her dressed up, then Happy Meals, Trick-or-Treating at a couple of houses (she's scared to death of Halloween decorations this year) and then home to hand out candy to the punks that paint their faces and think they deserve a Milky Way for it.

to be a princess at work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	032.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	266.0 KB 
ID:	9393  
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

D3LIVIĆ?N Guest
    I am currently dressed up as Hugh Hefner at work, and all the women in my department are dressed up as bunnies. And NO I'm not sending a picture of that.

Cataroo Guest
    THIS is as good as it's gonna get for me today ....

Not that it's a BAD thing ....

Cataroo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Delivian View Post
    I am currently dressed up as Hugh Hefner at work, and all the women in my department are dressed up as bunnies. And NO I'm not sending a picture of that.

Why not?? We want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    Taking my girls trick or treating. Nothing else after that.
    That's what i'm doing-taking my son.

BigBootyJudy Guest
    Anyone have pics in costume? This is Maddie at the office today and then in her Elvis costume for later
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1031080928.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	9395  
    Last edited by BigBootyJudy; 10-31-2008 at 02:27 PM.

pvezz Guest
    I love Halloween - when we first moved in 10 years ago, I did all the decorating, etc - then only 1 kid showed up..... All my neighbors are senior citizens so we don't get any kids.....

We have no crotchlings so we shall go to friends' and watch scary movies and play games. I'm taping the 6 + hours of Ghost Hunters Live show! Whoopeee! I thought about making my face up, but I'm possibly too lazy for that. We made sausage balls!

Snoopy Guest
    Staying in and passing candy out to all the little goblins..this is the first year my son doesn't want to go out..he's 13...trying not to be sad..sigh...but tomorrow night we're going on a Ghost Tour in Providence should be fun!

Taking the pumpkin I carved to cemetery for my daughter, taking my 4 year old Optimus Prime trick or treating, coming home watching scary movies....thats about it. Oh no, I have to draw a "tattoo" on my fiancee's sister, its really intricate...gonna take a long time.

Give out candy.

We have always lived in isolated spots; no trick or treaters. Well, nine years ago we had three. LOL. So this year we live right smack dab in town and I expect tons at my door. Can't wait.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

BigBootyJudy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Give out candy.

We have always lived in isolated spots; no trick or treaters. Well, nine years ago we had three. LOL. So this year we live right smack dab in town and I expect tons at my door. Can't wait.
    I lived in the boonies for 3 years and we never had kids now I live in a gated community and we have tons. My husband and I love to pass out candy to the kids, the little ones are always so darn cute!

Pryncis Guest
    I;ll be making homemade chili, handing out candy to the three kids who will actually show up and watching Ghost Hunters LIVE... good times...

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Staying in and passing candy out to all the little goblins..this is the first year my son doesn't want to go out..he's 13...trying not to be sad..sigh...but tomorrow night we're going on a Ghost Tour in Providence should be fun!
    A ghost tour sounds fun. Unfortunately, my friends are lame and won't go with me....turds.

There seems to be a resurgence in bored 16-20 year old's with nothing better to do than grabbing a pillow case and begging for candy. I say begging, because they aren't wearing costumes. I think this sucks as they are stealing candy from the little kids. They don't even try to, yet we feel pressured to give them candy for fear they slice our tires. Ahhhh.....the follies of youth.

Candy isn't cheap. I couldn't believe I paid 7.99 for a bag of Jolly Rancher candies. I mean ...gheeesh...

GAdeathhag Guest
    I am going to dress up as a mom- who is haggered and tired today---and pass out candy--
    my husband is going as a daddy who will be carrying Cinderella because she will be too afraid to walk when it gets dark--- accompanied by a US Diva wearing a sparkley camoflauged outfit---

xenaswolf Guest
    Anything knocking on my door tonight will be treated to the site of me in my wife beater and boxer, hair sticking up all crazy..And um that's not a costume!

We dont' get trick or treaters at my apt..lucky for me and them, I have a tendency to scream at people that knock on my door.

trick or treating with the kiddies .. and trying to avoid getting shot by the bloods initation - LMAO I must have gotten 12 texts from all my dumbshit friends and relatives stating ..The bloods gang is doing their annual initation in the Baltimore are .. their goal to kill 31 people .. intended targets ..women. So apparently theres going to be a mad drive by in my uppermiddle class surburban neighborhood. The gulliability of the human race kills me
    Happy Halloween My Fellow Hags .. !!
    Last edited by Demondahlia; 10-31-2008 at 01:44 PM. Reason: i cant type

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Already been to the Town Center complex, trick or treating at City Hall, The Police Department and the Fire Department. Mia is snoozing. Our apartment complex has a big party at six, and we will go to that, then head over to my friend Marla's to show off Mia and trick or treat a few houses there. Then, home, and wine, and Silence of the Lambs.

I'll post a picture of Mia later on, when we get back. She's a Midnight Fairy and looks very cute.