Thread: Eddie Guerrero

Bigfoot Guest

Eddie Guerrero

Ok, the guy's death was a big surprise, at least to me. Does anybody has more info on his death? Death pics?

Thanks!

Joey

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    the last i heard, his previous drug use was not blamed for his death, he had some kinda undetectable heart condition.

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    from what i can tell, there are no "dead" pics out there yet, or even funeral pics. what about benoit, i heard there were some "scene" pics out there???

dirttrackdemon3 Guest

the last photo of benoit, right after he killed his wife

a fan took this with a camera phone when he visite his docs office, the same doc that the feds busted.

malaki Guest
    I thought he killed himself immediately after he killed both his wife and son, how could this have been taken "right" after he killed them???? he was found hanged in the home gym of their house.......

Batmama Guest
    He didn't kill the wife and son and himself all at the same time.It all happened over the period of 2 or 3 days.

scarletfever1971 Guest
    Wow, I can't believe he left the house and then managed a smile for the camera?

malaki Guest

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by malaki View Post

thats what the article says, but i think someone else said that he killed her first then did his son that saturday. who knows the truth though? i read somewhere that she finally balled up and told him she was leaving and taking the kid, and that set him off.

~ he told someone in the wrestling buisness that guerrero's ghost was following him, and that he heard someone speaking to him from the walls of his motel room. i think he just lost his mind all together!

malaki Guest
    Horrible...If that pic was taken right after their deaths, makes a person ask what he was thinking AS the pics was being taken??? regardless it's certainly a tragedy......He sorta has a devious look in his eyes in that pic..

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    HE WAS A STRANGE MAN!! i heard that guerrero's death bothered him deeply, and that he felt his son was a "underachiever". it is fact that he took his wife and son off his insurance, and took out a new policy with all benefits going to his ex and other kids.

magblax Guest
    The Guerrero family live here in AZ. My son played league soccer with Eddie's nephew. I know from talking with his sister that she is still devistated by his death and that the death was sudden and unexpected. The support the family has received from fans and the wrestling community is what has helped them through the loss. Heart failure not drugs was to blame. This family has a long history in the wrestling industry. Very sad.

malaki Guest
    The guy was definately psycho, & I'd be willing to bet there was family that knew it but wouldn't admit it, maybe this tragedy was a long time coming, a victim of his own insanity!!!!

GODDESS6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by malaki View Post
    The guy was definately psycho, & I'd be willing to bet there was family that knew it but wouldn't admit it, maybe this tragedy was a long time coming, a victim of his own insanity!!!!
    there is a chris benoit thread on here, you can search for it, it had alot of things posted about him there~ my fam is huge WWE fans~ & they have alot of young deaths, it is very sad~

Jack Raines Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dirttrackdemon3 View Post

a fan took this with a camera phone when he visite his docs office, the same doc that the feds busted.
    Actually, that pic was taken at his doctor's office on Friday just before he went home and killed his wife. (more info here: http://www.thenewpwb.com/2007/06/ben...t-picture.html)

He killed Daniel late the following Saturday or early Sunday morning.

Tugboat25 Guest
    I never liked Benoit. He always seemed strange to me. He also seemed like he could be a major league prick. Basically, he struck me as a humorless bast*rd.

melmoney Guest
    Hello, first time post here...

I'm a big WWE fan - I've been following the wrestling circuit since the early 90s. It's always disturbing hearing about the latest wrestling death - sadly it seems to be every few months that we lose someone who contributed so much to the wrestling industry.

One thing that has pissed me off in recent times in the media. Right after the Benoit murder/suicide, every media outlet was so quick to label it steroids and drug abuse. Now, I'm not arguing that steroids and drugs aren't to blame for so many deaths, but I think it's easy for the media to assume that every single wrestler is taking drugs and therefore leads to all these deaths we hear about. I remember all those news talk-shows had a list of some 60 wrestlers that have passed away in the last ten years but what's interesting is that many of them died from other causes i.e. accidents, illness, old age, etc.

I think the Benoit tragedy has so many other elements to be explored than just the excessive testosterone he was taking at the time. I think he was deeply disturbed.

For what it's worth, I met Benoit back in March 2005 and I thought we has so soft-spoken and kind. My friend took her two little boys (one was probably around Daniel's age at the time) and he was so nice to them and took extra time to take pictures, sign autographs and such. Who would have thought that same person could do something so horrible two years later...

Batmama Guest
    I read that they studied his brain after the autopsy.Apparently his brain looked like the brain of an altzheimer victim.Apparently from so many head injuries experienced during his time wrestling.

Jack Raines Guest
    2 wrestlers were suspended this week after failing drug tests, D.H. (Harry) Smith and Chris Masters. This is Masters' second failure, so he's going to be suspended for 60 days. Harry Smith just debuted in WWE about 2 weeks ago, and his father, the "British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith died in 2002 of a heart attack caused by steroid use.

Eddie Guerrero's nephew Chavo was issued a 60 day suspension in September (his second offense). He will be back soon, but if he fails one more time, under WWE's current 3-strike drug policy he will be fired.

susalu Guest
    anyone want to buy a grave rubbing of eddie??? only $35 on ebay... and no, i am not the seller... just thought this might be the perfect gift for a death hag fan!

http://cgi.ebay.com/EDDIE-GUERRERO-G...QQcmdZViewItem

Jack Raines Guest
    There's going to be a special on CNN this Wednesday about all of the early deaths in wrestling. I think its on at 8 or 9 PM Eastern.

stacebabe Guest
    Look at the ENTIRE Von Erich family....aye aye aye. They're all dead except for Kevin! What a tragic family. I'm sure they'll be in the special.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Raines View Post
    There's going to be a special on CNN this Wednesday about all of the early deaths in wrestling. I think its on at 8 or 9 PM Eastern.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Raines View Post
    2 wrestlers were suspended this week after failing drug tests, D.H. (Harry) Smith and Chris Masters. This is Masters' second failure, so he's going to be suspended for 60 days. Harry Smith just debuted in WWE about 2 weeks ago, and his father, the "British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith died in 2002 of a heart attack caused by steroid use.

Eddie Guerrero's nephew Chavo was issued a 60 day suspension in September (his second offense). He will be back soon, but if he fails one more time, under WWE's current 3-strike drug policy he will be fired.

Papers said Benoit was 'roid rage.

Guest Guest
    Eddie's buried not too far from me..... when I get some time I'll go and take some pic of his grave