Thread: Girly Chew Hossencofft Murder

Girly Chew Hossencofft Murder

For Newsocks, who asked about this on the Caylee Anthony thread...

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...fft_girly.html

newsocks Guest
    you are wonderful!!! thank you! <3
    this gives me something to read at work.

That is a fascinating site. I knew about Girly, but it's amazing how many people just vanish.

Screwtape Guest
    For a second I thought this said "Girl chews Hasselhoff murder"

Mrs. Watson Guest
    September Sacrifices is a good book about the case. Daizen (sp?) and Linda Henning were craaaaazy.

In one of the crime forums I used to participate in, we used to call him Puffenstuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    September Sacrifices is a good book about the case. Daizen (sp?) and Linda Henning were craaaaazy.

In one of the crime forums I used to participate in, we used to call him Puffenstuff.

Off to Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post

No, we couldn't be so lucky

Mrs. Watson Guest
    You will snort in disbelief at some of the stuff, FADA.

Kooky kooky stuff.

I honestly had a hard time getting through that book, because some of the stuff was just so bizarrre.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I know! You read and just think, WHAAAA?

HUH?

It's not that the writing is bad or anything like that, it's just such BATSHIT crazy stuff!

Reptile aliens. Uhhhhhh. Yeah.

DexterKitty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    he he... I thought of David Hasselhoff too. I saw an episode of "American Justice" about this story. Her Hubby was a total nut!!!

Keyser Soze Guest

Girly Chew Hossencofft (very weird case!)

Another from the files of my hometown in Albuquerque............

http://www.courttv.com/trials/henning/background.html

Reptilian queens, UFOs, a cancer cure â?? strange circumstances surround murder case

Wierd case? How about the name FFS?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Keyser Soze Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Wierd case? How about the name FFS?

lmfao! Read on, he changed his name to Diazien.......

I've seen a show about this guy. He seems like a total weirdo creep. Bleh.

Long Gone Day Guest
    Diazien - good name for an anti-depressant.

Jazbabee Guest
    Strange case, even stranger name

Guest Guest
    Weird.

Keyser Soze Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post

shyyytt, asking for a mergin now! woot

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    shyyytt, asking for a mergin now! woot

I do it all the time

Ms. K Guest
    So....they never convicted the ex-husband of murdering her, even though he at least helped do it, and just sentenced him to ten months' probation for evidence tampering? WTF?

Maybe the next girlfriend will get smart and just shoot him when he tries to mindfuck her. Because there will be another girlfriend.

stay_zee Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. K View Post
    So....they never convicted the ex-husband of murdering her, even though he at least helped do it, and just sentenced him to ten months' probation for evidence tampering? WTF?

Maybe the next girlfriend will get smart and just shoot him when he tries to mindfuck her. Because there will be another girlfriend.

Ms. K, Diazen is indeed in prison for the murder of Girly. As is Linda.

I lived in Albuquerque during the time of the murder and trial. In fact, I saw them bring Diazen into the Courthouse. He looked pretty creepy on TV, but in person he is very small in stature, I would guess 5 foot 2? He looked like any other punk in a jail suit. I can assure you he did none of the posturing and ridiculous behaviour he displayed on TV when I saw him being brought in by the officers.

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that he is somebody's "Girly" friend right about now.
    I think the real nut job is Linda. She at one point tried to accept full responsibility and clear Diazen's name.

Cadence71 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    Another from the files of my hometown in Albuquerque............

http://www.courttv.com/trials/henning/background.html

Reptilian queens, UFOs, a cancer cure â?? strange circumstances surround murder case
    Thanks for posting this! I've watched a program on it...the dude is batshit crazy. What a freaky name to invent.

Sodapop Guest
    In September Sacrifices, there is a lot of information from one of Diazen's 'lady friends' and she spent quite a bit of time with his son. She was the one that owned the bed and breakfast. Julie McGuire, that's her name.
    Aaanyway, nosey death hag that I am, I looked her up on MySpace a couple years ago and she was very gracious when I messaged her to tell her how brave I thought she was (and secretly hoped she'd give a little info...she did). She is referencing Diazen and Girly's son here:

Thank you for your nice message. I am not the brave one, it is Demetri. That little boy went through so much. He was adopted in August of 1999 and had to have therapy on a daily bases. I spoke to the therapies to explain some of the many things that he had gone through. He is 10 years old now and is doing better. I guess I did what I did because of Demetri. You see, after only a couple of months I know longer trusted Diazien. After I went to the police and had Diazien checked out and found out all the lies he had told me, I know longer could trust him. But I also knew that Demetri needed me. I did everything in my power to keep him safe. I kept Demetri at my home 3 different times in 1999. I took Demetri to the police department to show them what Diazien had done to him. Demetri had needle marks between his toes and on his right arm. Diazien was drugging him and leaving him all alone for hours in his house. Demetri had bruises on his temples and the cheeks of his butt would not even close because his rectum was so swelled. That man physically, emotionally, mentally and sexually abused him. My life has not been the same since. To make things even worst Diazien tried to call me at my home about 2 1/2 weeks ago, but my daughter in-law answered the phone and would not accept the call. I have moved so many times and I just cannot do it any more. I hope you went to Mark Horners' web site it is really good. If you don't have the address here it is. www.markhorner.com
    I now try to help others to understand that meeting people on the internet is not so safe. Thanks again and if you want to ask me anything let me know.
    Last edited by Sodapop; 03-05-2009 at 05:18 PM.

Ms. K Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stay_zee View Post
    Ms. K, Diazen is indeed in prison for the murder of Girly. As is Linda.

I lived in Albuquerque during the time of the murder and trial. In fact, I saw them bring Diazen into the Courthouse. He looked pretty creepy on TV, but in person he is very small in stature, I would guess 5 foot 2? He looked like any other punk in a jail suit. I can assure you he did none of the posturing and ridiculous behaviour he displayed on TV when I saw him being brought in by the officers.

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that he is somebody's "Girly" friend right about now.
    I think the real nut job is Linda. She at one point tried to accept full responsibility and clear Diazen's name.
    Oh, good, the link posted gave me the impression that Diazen did not go to jail for killing Girly. I think I'm a bit out to lunch today, to be honest.

I think they're both nutjobs. And frankly, they feed off each other.

Post Linda Henning, Girly Chew Hossencoft & alien theories & UFOs

In 1990 Girly Chew Hossencoft did not show up to work. Police searched her apartment and found evidence that Linda Henning being there. It was an odd case with strange accusations of Linda eating Girly's flesh. I think from what I remember on 'Snapped' the body has not been found but Girly Chew's clothes have been scattered on the streets of NM. Below is the story:

A New Mexico prosecutor claims that fashion designer Linda Henning told at least four people that she consumed the flesh of Girly Chew Hossencofft, a bank teller missing since 1999 and presumed dead.
    The claim, made in court papers filed last week, caused a bit of a media stir in Albuquerque and led Henning's lawyer to wonder aloud whether the bizarre case was getting to prosecutor Paul Spiers.

More here: http://articles.cnn.com/2003-01-07/j...ners?_s=PM:LAW
    Last edited by SomeChick; 01-28-2013 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Post edited to comply with Rule 7. See the FAQ for more information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...hlight=Henning

Odd story. I remember watching a crime show about this case. That guy gives me the creeps.

dammit sorry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmmm... I wonder if she decided to eat her simply because her name was "Girly Chew"? It does kinda sound like a cannibal's snack food after all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    . . Police searched her apartment and found evidence that Linda Henning being there.. . .
    Sorry, but as long as I am playing English teacher today: what verb tense will that be when it grows up and learns grammar?

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    Hmmm... I wonder if she decided to eat her simply because her name was "Girly Chew"? It does kinda sound like a cannibal's snack food after all.
    Girly Chew sounds like a kind of neat to eat treat - but who names their kid that? Does she have a brother named Puppy Biscuit?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    Sorry, but as long as I am playing English teacher today: what verb tense will that be when it grows up and learns grammar?

Girly Chew sounds like a kind of neat to eat treat - but who names their kid that? Does she have a brother named Puppy Biscuit?
    Or Manly Meal? The title of the thread is interesting. Had to have a look see. Thank you. Off to Google now.

Hoagie78 Guest
    When I first saw the name Linda Henning in this topic, I first thought of Linda Henning who played Betty Jo on Petticoat Junction, but I think she was known as Linda Kaye.

The husband was a nut job, according to Wiki.

Diazien Hossencroft gives me the creeps. He is such an ugly weird little thing. And Linda Henning was an idiot.

You can listen to a podcast from an author who wrote a book about this crime and view some pics here. Just scroll about halfway down the page until you get to the November 2005 shows. You'll see it there:

http://www.youaretheguest.com/past2005.html