Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: John F. Kennedy

I think the "silver reflection" is really her white gloves. The quality of those videos is such crap that it is impossible to tell if anyone has anything in their hands. My biggest thought process about who was involved is this: If the government has nothing to hide than the evidence in this case would not be sealed for the next 20 years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    I think the "silver reflection" is really her white gloves. The quality of those videos is such crap that it is impossible to tell if anyone has anything in their hands. My biggest thought process about who was involved is this: If the government has nothing to hide than the evidence in this case would not be sealed for the next 20 years.
    The Jackie assassin theory maintains she had some sort of custom made, one round, small caliber weapon (as opposed to a standard small pistol such as a Derringer, that is, this custom firearm had no butt) which was mostly concealed inside her right closed palm, pressed against the left side of JFK's upper neck/under the jaw bone. Although the Z film is poor quality, it's not so poor that I also see gloves.

One simple item concerning the validity of the Z film: eyewitnesses stated the limo slowed to a crawl and/or stopped momentarily twice. Does anyone see confirmation of the eyewitnesses limo stopping or slowing claim in the Z film?

If nothing else, JFK's brain supposedly going missing after the autopsy is enough smoke for me.
    Last edited by Bidmor; 12-28-2011 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruls View Post
    There's got to be more to the assasination that we will ever know.
    Why? Oswald had motive (infamy), ability, and opportunity. It makes perfect sense why he would have committed such an act.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxster View Post
    Why? Oswald had motive (infamy), ability, and opportunity. It makes perfect sense why he would have committed such an act.
    I don't think many doubt that Oswald was involved, but the evidence points to others being involved as well. Just the fact alone that it was impossible to re-load the bolt action rifle, and fire it off accurately in the time allotted, points to others being involved. Have a read of the report and the 'magic bullet theory' if you need further convincing.

The eternal question; Who organized it and why?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Yeah, there's more to the assassination than we have or ever will know. But I do believe Jackie had anything to do with it. She loved being the First Lady too much and would do nothing to risk losing the White House
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Bidmor Guest
    The Jackie assassin theory is interesting and the reason I brought it up was that last year I was watching the Z film on YouTube and her movements in relation to JFK's head shot caught my eye in a new way i.e. I began to consider her as a shooter. A couple of months later on another site I happened upon a discussion regarding the possibility of Jackie being a shooter, which slightly surprised me...I thought I had seen something no one else had. Also involved in the Jackie theory is her wardrobe color that day...bright pink...so the other shooters wouldn't accidentally in haste draw a bead on her. The Secret Service "stand down" as the limo left Love Field for the parade was brought up again...obviously can't have any agents walking the limo...they might have seen something they shouldn't have.

Aside from the Jackie theory, it's obvious there was a large and high level operation in Dallas that day to make sure JFK left town in a casket.

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    I don't think many doubt that Oswald was involved, but the evidence points to others being involved as well. Just the fact alone that it was impossible to re-load the bolt action rifle, and fire it off accurately in the time allotted, points to others being involved. Have a read of the report and the 'magic bullet theory' if you need further convincing.
    I watched an animated re-enaction and it looked quite feasible to cycle the action, aim, and fire twice (after an initial shot) within the time frame. It took skill, but Oswald was a trained marksman who seven years earlier had qualified as "sharpshooter" in the Marines.

And, from Wikipedia: "Invited as a sharpshooter, [Howard] Donahue demonstrated that it was possible for Lee Harvey Oswald to have fired three shots in the time specified by the Warren Commission."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Donahue

Bidmor Guest
    Well if you have about 90 minutes, he's the link to YT playlist of 9, 10-minute installments regarding "who did it". It's rather detailed with a lot of historical background of players so casual viewing may lose the viewer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc2YZ...z80GcvGu4TLu5q

here's a pic of lee harvey oswald in the same room with john wayne. evidently oswald was on mess hall duties when the duke made a visit at the marine base. the duke was making the movie 'the barbarian and the gheisa'
    you'll see oswald in the background.

http://forensicgenealogy.info/blog/john-wayne-lee-harvey-oswald-photograph/

Last edited by johnny; 01-07-2012 at 06:28 PM.
    Delusion. Life's Best Coping Mechanism
    Check out Floyd's new Band:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYA5iAAJg8

here is something interesting on oswald in the dallas police station.
    who does he see?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhLqaDt5l9Q

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    Well if you have about 90 minutes, he's the link to YT playlist of 9, 10-minute installments regarding "who did it". It's rather detailed with a lot of historical background of players so casual viewing may lose the viewer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc2YZ...z80GcvGu4TLu5q
    The "real history with the Bush crime family" smacks of propaganda, especially considering that the Bush family was not particularly prominent in 1963.

Bidmor Guest
    The "real history with the Bush crime family" smacks of propaganda, especially considering that the Bush family was not particularly prominent in 1963.
    I'm curious. You cite the Bush family "not particularly prominent in 1963" as a prime reason the vid "smacks of propaganda". So I gather because the Bush family was not in the public eye in and around 1963, that is a primary reason why ties, as the vid alleges, the Bush family (specifically Prescott and George H.W.) has with JFK's assassination should be disregarded?
    Last edited by Bidmor; 01-08-2012 at 04:29 PM.

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    here is something interesting on oswald in the dallas police station.
    who does he see?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhLqaDt5l9Q
    Yeah I saw that vid listed but didn't view it until you brought it up. Jack "Ruby" Rubinstein might be the person LHO is eyeing. After all, Jack was amongst the crowd when Will Fritz(?) announced to the press they had detained LHO and Jack audibly corrected Fritz on a point of info concerning LHO...Jack is on film in the room, standing on something so he was easily visible above the crowd.
    Last edited by Bidmor; 01-08-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Actually it rings true
    They are a crime family

Just look at Dumbya years in the whitehouse

I'm curious. You cite the Bush family "not particularly prominent in 1963" as a prime reason the vid "smacks of propaganda". So I gather because the Bush family was not in the public eye in and around 1963, that is a primary reason why ties, as the vid alleges, the Bush family (specifically Prescott and George H.W.) has with JFK's assassination should be disregarded?
    The mere addition of "Bush crime family" to the title raises suspicions of propaganda to an investigator.

With today's digital technologies, anyone can make a "documentary" on lunch money and post it on the Internet.

Bidmor Guest
    The mere addition of "Bush crime family" to the title raises suspicions of propaganda to an investigator.
    With today's digital technologies, anyone can make a "documentary" on lunch money and post it on the Internet.
    Of course any provocative title of a vid such as "Bush crime family" should be investigated, first by considering the claims made and facts alleged in the vid, then researching any suspect items whether or not they tend to be true or false. BTW, the title of the vid is "JFK II"...the "Bush crime family" was part of the vid description/re-title as posted by the account of "anyoldthingwilldo", whom I assume did not produce the 90-some-odd-minute discourse.

I assume you viewed all 9 parts of the vid. If you don't mind me asking, Maxster, what material presented in the vid brings propaganda to your mind?

I watched an animated re-enaction and it looked quite feasible to cycle the action, aim, and fire twice (after an initial shot) within the time frame. It took skill, but Oswald was a trained marksman who seven years earlier had qualified as "sharpshooter" in the Marines.

And, from Wikipedia: "Invited as a sharpshooter, [Howard] Donahue demonstrated that it was possible for Lee Harvey Oswald to have fired three shots in the time specified by the Warren Commission."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Donahue
    I clicked on the above link and, correct me if I'm wrong, it appears you took the quote out of context. Below are the relavant Wiki paragraphs from which your partial sentence came:

"Donahue first became interested in the story when he was involved in a recreation of the shooting. Invited as a sharpshooter, Donahue demonstrated that it was possible for Lee Harvey Oswald to have fired three shots in the time specified by the Warren Commission, the only one of the eleven invited marksmen to achieve this rate of fire. However the experience highlighted to Donahue other questions regarding the Warren report, and in particular the fact that the testimony of ballistics experts seemed to have been completely omitted from the Commission's evidence gathering.

Donahue eventually decided that the bullet that struck Kennedy in the head had in fact been fired by agent George Hickey from an AR-15 carried in a secret service car following the President's vehicle. However he also decided that a previous shot had already mortally wounded Kennedy before the head shot was fired."

In other words, according to this Wiki section, Donahue and 10 other sharpshooters demonstrated there was a 9% probability Oswald hit his marks with 3 rounds in the time frame as set down by the Warren Commission. In addition, Donahue came to the conclusion that LHO did not fire the round which struck JFK in the head.

Is that what you meant to say, Maxster?
    Last edited by Bidmor; 01-12-2012 at 05:23 PM.

If you don't mind me asking, Maxster, what material presented in the vid brings propaganda to your mind?
    The reposted title. If someone relabeled it with "Bush Crime Family," then the whoever made it was trying to tar the Bush family (today's ephemeral villains) with the Kennedy assassination. Thirty-six years ago, conspiracy proponents like Mark Lane had nothing to say about "the Bush crime family" with regards to the assassination or otherwise.

I clicked on the above link and, correct me if I'm wrong, it appears you took the quote out of context. Below are the relavant Wiki paragraphs from which your partial sentence came:

"Donahue first became interested in the story when he was involved in a recreation of the shooting. Invited as a sharpshooter, Donahue demonstrated that it was possible for Lee Harvey Oswald to have fired three shots in the time specified by the Warren Commission, the only one of the eleven invited marksmen to achieve this rate of fire. However the experience highlighted to Donahue other questions regarding the Warren report, and in particular the fact that the testimony of ballistics experts seemed to have been completely omitted from the Commission's evidence gathering.
    Regardless of his later theories, Donahue demonstrated that it was possible. That's my point.

The reposted title. If someone relabeled it with "Bush Crime Family," then the whoever made it was trying to tar the Bush family (today's ephemeral villains) with the Kennedy assassination. Thirty-six years ago, conspiracy proponents like Mark Lane had nothing to say about "the Bush crime family" with regards to the assassination or otherwise.

Regardless of his later theories, Donahue demonstrated that it was possible. That's my point.
    Donohue was not under the same stress as Oswald, and that is important. He was just putting on a demonstration.

The only 'crime' the Bush's made was jumping into bed with the house of Saud.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Bidmor Guest

Yes, Donahue did demonstrate that it was possible...nearly impossible, statistically speaking, but possible. I don't know your age, Max, but I'm 57 and the I first heard of a Bush family connection only a few years ago. I have, however, known for many years of Prescott Bush's partnership in a private bank which was a financier of Hitler, which is presented in the vid. But that fact aside, you state that 36 years ago conspiracy proponents including Lane had nothing to say connecting George H.W. Bush with the assassination.

Would you agree that during the ensuing 36 years, it's possible that more facts and circumstances have come to light that would change initial disagreements with the Warren Commission's findings? Is it your stance that the claims made in the video with regards to a connection between Bush and the assassination are baseless? Also, is it you stance that the Warren Commission was the first and last word on the assassination?

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Donohue was not under the same stress as Oswald, and that is important. He was just putting on a demonstration
    Precisely.
    Last edited by Bidmor; 01-15-2012 at 04:27 PM.

I have been on both sides of this issue over the last 40 years. I am a professional historian wih a Master's in the subject and I am convinced without any doubt that Oswald the lone shooter who acted alone. I won't argue this with anybody, just letting my opinion known.

That said, I am just as convinced that Robert Kennedy's rear head wound which killed him was caused by Robert Kennedy's rent-a-cop who was attempting to shoot Sirhan, but shot Robert Kennedy in the back of the head as Kennedy was falling from the front bullet wounds given to him by Sirhan. The rent-a-cop was armed with a .22 caliber pistol as was Sirhan. I do not believe there was a conspiracy to kill Robert Kennedy. I think Sirhan did it alone because he saw Kennedy on TV promising Israel that he would sell them a dozen jet fighters while campaigning at a Jewish event in New York. I do believe that the real manner of Kennedy's death was covered up, not to protect malicious forces against RFK, but to cover up the real cause of his death to make his legacy more palatable. Can you remember RFK as a man shot by a security guard? There were two 16mm films taken of the assassination. They were both high quality cameras with lighting and sound. These were TV news cameras. One crew was directly behind Sirhan. The cameras and film were confiscated by the police immediatly after the shooting and disappeared. They stayed on the evidence manifest until 1980 when they were destroyed by the LAPD. Can you imagine destroying two films of a historical event? It would be like the Dallas police destroying the Zapruder film without letting anyone look at it. Only about a half a dozen people watched these films. The independent channel was snubbed out of following RFK through the pantry, but just after the other two other TV stations had their cameras confiscated and put outside, the independent cameraman was able to get in and filmed RFK slipping out of conciousness for the last time.

An interesting fact for MLK week: It wasn't J. Edgar Hoover who ordered illegal wiretapping of MLK, it was Robert Kennedy.
    Last edited by MagnusDippytack; 01-17-2012 at 08:55 PM.
    "Everybody is born, and everybody dies. Being born wasn't so bad , was it?"
    Peter the Hermit

TheMysterian Guest
    JFK: 'I'd rather my children red than dead,'

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...doQozP4tyySsmK

Quote Originally Posted by TheMysterian View Post

damn interesting story. pretty sad he thought so little of her he parted her out to dave powers and his younger brother.

no offense to the young lady but you got jackie kennedy and you opt for this 21 year old. i'll take jackie any day. now there was a real lady.
    Last edited by johnny; 03-28-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMysterian View Post

Though I really don't doubt her story, just not sure why she is coming out with it now. She said she wants to "set the record straight". Seems that "record" of JFK's dalliances were set straight a long time ago. Nothing new here. She must need money.
    Cindy

I haven't read through all of this thread, but I have to say I've never been a Kennedy fan (any of the Kennedys). I grew up on the Cape and they had reputations there, not good ones.
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    I haven't read through all of this thread, but I have to say I've never been a Kennedy fan (any of the Kennedys). I grew up on the Cape and they had reputations there, not good ones.
    Yeah, the boys followed the sexual example of Joe P., but that's nothing new of wealthy and powerful men, regardless of the source of their wealth.

Would you agree that during the ensuing 36 years, it's possible that more facts and circumstances have come to light that would change initial disagreements with the Warren Commission's findings? Is it your stance that the claims made in the video with regards to a connection between Bush and the assassination are baseless? Also, is it you stance that the Warren Commission was the first and last word on the assassination?
    New facts are possible, but I believe if something new came to light, it would have been in the mainstream media. Instead, the conspiracy theories are fed by a cottage industry that has every incentive to keep them going, because it's their income.

slingshot Guest
    Anyone going to get the new Mimi Alford book about her affair with JFK? It came out today. Its called Once Upon A Secret: My Affair with President John F. Kennedy and Its Aftermath. I think I will download and give it a try.

Bidmor Guest
    New facts are possible, but I believe if something new came to light, it would have been in the mainstream media. Instead, the conspiracy theories are fed by a cottage industry that has every incentive to keep them going, because it's their income.
    No doubt that there are conspiracy theorists out there and in it only to make a buck, but there are others whose prime motive is to find the truth i.e. they don't believe everything they hear, see, and read from the MSM as gospel which also exists to make a profit.

I ran across this recently and would like your thoughts on it, Max:
    "Scientific acoustical evidence establishes a high probability that two gunmen fired at President John F. Kennedy. Other scientific evidence does not preclude the possibility of two gunmen firing at the President. Scientific evidence negates some specific conspiracy allegations."
    Last edited by Bidmor; 02-08-2012 at 03:43 PM.

It's thin, and later evidence I saw created twenty or so years later with better technology shows the shots that hit the President as having been fired from a cone centered around the infamous sixth floor window.

If there were indeed solid evidence of a conspiracy, why didn't Presidents Carter or Clinton act on it (or Nixon, who was a good friend of the Kennedy brothers, for that matter)? What reason would they have for participating in a cover-up? And the mainstream media (who played an important role in the outcome of the Vietnam war), too?

Pooh-Bear Guest
    To MagnusDippytack....about a decade ago I was looking up info on Jim Morrison and ran into a site called Conspiracy something or other. I can't find it now so I think it has been removed. Tons of people were mentioned there and Bobby was one of them. They said that Bobby was killed by friendly fire, same story you spoke of. Though I didn't want to believe it, it was something I just couldn't reject. Considering all of the mayhem that was going on in such small quarters with so many people, it is as reasonable as any other story. As for JFK, I have waffled on that one over the years. Putting aside the single bullet theory, how expert LHO was, how many shots were really fired my main problem is Jack Ruby. I find it suspect that he was killed for everyone to see, with Feds in attendance before he could be questioned. Color me stupid but that sounds like a set up.

Bidmor Guest
    "Scientific acoustical evidence establishes a high probability that two gunmen fired at President John F. Kennedy. Other scientific evidence does not preclude the possibility of two gunmen firing at the President. Scientific evidence negates some specific conspiracy allegations."

It's thin, and later evidence I saw created twenty or so years later with better technology shows the shots that hit the President as having been fired from a cone centered around the infamous sixth floor window.

If there were indeed solid evidence of a conspiracy, why didn't Presidents Carter or Clinton act on it (or Nixon, who was a good friend of the Kennedy brothers, for that matter)? What reason would they have for participating in a cover-up? And the mainstream media (who played an important role in the outcome of the Vietnam war), too?
    Here's where the first quote is posted:
    http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk...t/summary.html

The House report dates back to 1978, and yet in the ensuing thirty-three years no conclusive evidence of a conspiracy has come to light. Other conspiracies, like the Birmingham church bombing, were eventually uncovered and prosecuted. Why not an anti-Kennedy conspiracy?

Bidmor Guest
    The House report dates back to 1978, and yet in the ensuing thirty-three years no conclusive evidence of a conspiracy has come to light. Other conspiracies, like the Birmingham church bombing, were eventually uncovered and prosecuted. Why not an anti-Kennedy conspiracy?
    The bombing of a church, the killing of children and adults, by white supremacists, as horrific and hateful as that act was, is one thing. The public murder of a sitting POTUS is quite another which requires a radical change in standard Secret Service procedures of protection during a presidential parade motorcade which is what happened i.e. agents apparently ordered to stand down when the limo left Love Field, the dangerous route and extremely slow speed through Dealey, no agents walking the limo nor riding the bumper, the limo coming to almost a stop or complete stop as reported by multiple witnesses after first shots were heard...those conditions alone require planning by individuals who had the where-with-all to negate standard Secret Service protocols.

Let's just assume that certain individuals in the CIA were involved in the operation, for argument sake. Do you not think that an agency as powerful as the CIA would do all it could to keep the lid on in perpetuity?

You may think I'm grasping at straws, but you, my friend, hung your had on the marksman Donahue who demonstrated there was a 9% probability (or 91% improbability) that LHO could have hit his targets under conditions as set down by the Warren Commission.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    Though I really don't doubt her story, just not sure why she is coming out with it now. She said she wants to "set the record straight". Seems that "record" of JFK's dalliances were set straight a long time ago. Nothing new here. She must need money.
    i got the ebook on kindle. it is actually well written and more than a story of her time with jfk. i would recommend it as a good read with frank discussions on who she was a 19 year old, the imbalance of the relationship, her feelings for him, and how when she found out he was dead her boyfriend (fiance) figured out she had been sleeping with JFK. The impact of that on their relationship caused some horrible damage to their subsequent marriage.
    How JFK treated her and how she would 'obey' the President to include giving oral sex to one of his aides, Dave Powers a man who was in his early 50's at the time. Later JFK asked her to 'service' his brother Teddy and she declined.
    She describes how the other office staff treated her once they figured she was sleeping with JFK.
    She didn't come forth with this per se. She kept silent until one of the other women named her and the secret was out in early 2000. She waited a few more years and wrote the book.

Pooh-Bear Guest
    When it comes to conspiracies it might seem foolish to be grasping at straws, but dangerous to be right. In the original version of "The Stepford Wives" Katherine Ross's character Johanna tells her shrink..."If I am wrong, I'm crazy...but if I'm right, it's worse".

The late Bill Hicks, comedian, has an interesting take on the JFK Assassination.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hdEF0hExXw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQVPpF5x4YI
    Last edited by johnny; 02-09-2012 at 05:08 PM.

I just can't imagine a coverup of such an enormous crime holding, CIA or otherwise. Somewhere, someone would have talked or evidence would be uncovered. Kennedy had (and has) many admirers in positions of power, and you can bet they have had these allegations investigated. Either little or nothing of substance turned up, or they're suppressing the evidence. But what reason would his admirers have for suppressing it?

The truth comes out ... even that of the Katyn Massacre, even though it took fifty years (and the Soviet leadership had had opportunities to destroy records pertaining to the crime).

As for probability, one marksman in ten hitting the targets for a demonstration does not mean Oswald the shooter had only a ten per cent chance of hitting the President. It was his instrument of choice for what he knew would be the defining moment of his brief existence and he likely honed his skill in its use.

I just can't imagine a coverup of such an enormous crime holding, CIA or otherwise. Somewhere, someone would have talked or evidence would be uncovered. Kennedy had (and has) many admirers in positions of power, and you can bet they have had these allegations investigated. Either little or nothing of substance turned up, or they're suppressing the evidence. But what reason would his admirers have for suppressing it?

The truth comes out ... even that of the Katyn Massacre, even though it took fifty years (and the Soviet leadership had had opportunities to destroy records pertaining to the crime).

As for probability, one marksman in ten hitting the targets for a demonstration does not mean Oswald the shooter had only a ten per cent chance of hitting the President. It was his instrument of choice for what he knew would be the defining moment of his brief existence and he likely honed his skill in its use.
    Did you ever hear LBJ's take on the Assassination? Here is what he told Walter Cronkite
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfFMUWg39WU

Interesting, but inconclusive.

not meant to be more than that.

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    The late Bill Hicks, comedian, has an interesting take on the JFK Assassination.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hdEF0hExXw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQVPpF5x4YI
    I'd never heard of Bill Hicks but he articulated so well how laughable the Warren Commission "findings" are.

I'd never heard of Bill Hicks but he articulated so well how laughable the Warren Commission "findings" are.
    here's his take on how the kennedy assassination has influenced other presidents.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKsUmIpPBMw

Hi Maxster and anyone else:

This is an excellent Lone Gunman point of view website. Lots of materials.
    http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/dealey.htm

and this is another one that has an insane amount of clips/etc. you will spend days on it. literally.
    http://davidvonpein.blogspot.com/

in regards to the 19 year old intern, mimi, here is an interesting article.
    http://www.tnr.com/blog/timothy-noah/100566/jfk-monster

i recall in carrie fisher's book she talks of being at a dinner with senators ted kennedy and chris dodd. she was on her first date with chris dodd. during the course of the meal ted kennedy, in front of his date and another couple asked carrie, 'will you be having sex with chris tonight?' when she got over the shock she declined. but then ted persisted in pestering her about it. just no class and totally inappropriate. a real power trip by someone who is accustomed to getting his own way.

so when i later read the mimi story with john f kennedy asking her to swim over to dave powers and engage in sex the story rang true as a kennedy power trip. apparently young women didn't rate highly with the kennedy clan.

Q: What did Lee Harvey Oswald say to Michael Jordan?

A: Out the book-depository window, over the sign, through the governor,
    nothing but neck...

here is a pretty cool thing. it is a replica of jfk's oval office. you sit behind the virtual desk and click on various items. the most interesting was the phone as it had a number of recorded phone conversations.
    (i didn't see the buzzer to summon his non typing lady office workers 'fiddle and faddle' who use to see him for a private swim in the white house pool when jackie was away...)

http://microsites.jfklibrary.org/presidentsdesk/
    Last edited by johnny; 02-18-2012 at 07:56 AM.

JFK's funeral....rare and unpublished photos:

http://life.time.com/history/john-f-...s/?hpt=hp_c2#1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

brobertsumc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruls View Post
    There's got to be more to the assasination that we will ever know. I just believe more than Oswald was involved.
    There was. A rifle. A rifle is like a honey badger. Honey badger don't care. Neither does a rifle. It rips top of a president's head off just like anyone else's.

radiojane Guest
    Those are some beautiful and very sad pictures. The one of Jackie and Robert holding hands just about did me in.

On an aside, I just reread my book about Joe Kennedy and his time in hollywood. In the epilogue, it talks about how after his stroke, (and after losing three sons and a daughter), he freaked out watching Eisenhower's funeral on TV and they had to fly Teddy home to prove to Joe that he hadn't lost his last son.

stephenmiller Guest
    I have read that there are now more than two million (?) classified files on Oswald held by the CIA and naval intelligence. If he was a lone nut then there is no reason for them to be classified to begin with. It makes you wonder....

A JFK Assassination Site you can literally spend days at without scratching the surface.
    This fellow has more clips, audio, pictures, etc etc then anyone else I know.
    He is a pro LHO did it alone but even the most ardent conspiracy type will appreciate the sheer quality and depth of primary source material presented.

http://davidvonpein.blogspot.com/