Thread: E.R. explanations and other funny medical pictures

cachluv Guest

E.R. explanations and other funny medical pictures

http://poetry.rotten.com/potatoes-n-jelly/

http://poetry.rotten.com/weightlifter/

These are extremely graphic, clear and up close up pictures. DO NOT CLICK ON THEM IF YOU ARE FAINT AT HEART. Rotten.com is great for gore. Not all their stuff is on dead people, they have some pictures there of E.R., ahhh, guests who may have had problems explaning the nature of their injuries.

This first guy, I just don't know what to say....

Anyone got any ER wonder stories?? Pics??

SuckMyKiss Guest
    WHAT THE FUCK?? Why god why??

Potatos and a Jar of Jam up your arse?? Why on earth, do people not realise how unhygenic that shit is.

Some people are just plain weird.

The weightlifter one.....OW!!

ST Moron Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    Well, you did ask:

http://www.well.com/user/cynsa/newbutt.html

(The Butt page [aka "Foreign Rectal Bodies."] Ass happenings abound here, so you have been warned).

SuckMyKiss Guest
    God some of the explanations are hilarious. Imagine the humilation of going to Accident & Emergency with a coke bottle stuck up your ass. You would seriously need to move cities.

ST Moron Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyKiss View Post
    God some of the explanations are hilarious. Imagine the humilation of going to Accident & Emergency with a coke bottle stuck up your ass. You would seriously need to move cities.
    My favorite has always been the guy with the jar up his ass:

The patient reported that he was washing his dog in the shower when he slipped and fell on a glass jar, which entered his rectum.
    Don't you hate when you slip and fall and foreign objects make their way up your rectum? I know I do.

RoRo Guest
    One Word...eeeewwwwwww

SuckMyKiss Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ST Moron View Post
    My favorite has always been the guy with the jar up his ass:

Don't you hate when you slip and fall and foreign objects make their way up your rectum? I know I do.

PMSL. That just reminded me of a story that was on a programme over here, called ''100 weirdest things to be removed from a human body'' Or something along those lines, and I swear this is no joke of a lie.

Some guy was doing, whatever, in his bedroom, and he tripped over the rug, he had one of those old fashioned bed steads with the iron posts with the knobs on the end....and he lands right on the post, straiiiiiiight up the ass. I think the guy nearly died from like, blunt trauma to the ass Proper tore it up. Needless to say I pissed myself when I watched that. They even hid the guys identity when they interviewed him cos he was so traumatised and ashamed. Haha.

I swear you cannot make this shit up.

P.S. OMG just seen where your from....Pacific RIM. Hahahahaha. How fitting.

djdeath-hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    http://poetry.rotten.com/potatoes-n-jelly/

http://poetry.rotten.com/weightlifter/

These are extremely graphic, clear and up close up pictures. DO NOT CLICK ON THEM IF YOU ARE FAINT AT HEART. Rotten.com is great for gore. Not all their stuff is on dead people, they have some pictures there of E.R., ahhh, guests who may have had problems explaning the nature of their injuries.

This first guy, I just don't know what to say....

Extreme kleptomania?!?!??

And that poor weight-lifter.....let this be a lesson to anyone....if it is too big to be picked up without causing pain, leave it on the floor!

ST Moron Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyKiss View Post
    Some guy was doing, whatever, in his bedroom, and he tripped over the rug, he had one of those old fashioned bed steads with the iron posts with the knobs on the end....and he lands right on the post, straiiiiiiight up the ass.

I swear you cannot make this shit up.
    There was one I was trying to find that's probably the ultimate.

IIRC, a woman was driving across the Golden Gate Bridge when she hit a metal bar lying in the roadway. From what I understand, she somehow ran over the rod, which then shot up through the floor of the car and......full metal enema. Or at least something very close to it. ¬_¬

What a way to go. Damned if I can find it online, though. I'm hoping a fellow Death Hag will come to the rescue with a link.

Armcast Guest
    My roommate in college is now an ER doc. He calls oftem to tell of an "interesting" case he just had (usually in the middle of the night). He's such a bastard!