Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: E.R. - The Final Season

I like the show, but I do not watch it on a regular basis. How does things end for Luca and Abby? Or was their storyline finished before the grand finale?
    Some people just need a high five.... in the face.... with a chair...

Jazbabee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnythepooh View Post
    I like the show, but I do not watch it on a regular basis. How does things end for Luca and Abby? Or was their storyline finished before the grand finale?
    Luca and Abby moved away to another city........story was left pretty open ended. I'm tellin ya, there is either gonna be a movie or a TV special in the future!!

ozzysmom Guest
    I was hoping to see Abby and Luca. I really miss lookin at Luca....WHAT A FRIGGIN HOTTIE!!!! I only shed a tear once, while Ernest Borgnine was sitting with his dying wife. That really got to me, I've been there myself. Also, I wanted to see Cleo with Peter Benton. Her name was mentioned but that was it. Reece got soooo big and he's obviously the same person who played little Reece. Boy, has he grown. I was not very happy to see Kem, she bugs me. Always depressed and running away! Glad I won't see that character anymore. Gonna miss the show, but hell there is 15 years of re-runs to watch!!! WOO HOO to that.

Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    I was hoping to see Abby and Luca. I really miss lookin at Luca....WHAT A FRIGGIN HOTTIE!!!! I only shed a tear once, while Ernest Borgnine was sitting with his dying wife. That really got to me, I've been there myself. Also, I wanted to see Cleo with Peter Benton. Her name was mentioned but that was it. Reece got soooo big and he's obviously the same person who played little Reece. Boy, has he grown. I was not very happy to see Kem, she bugs me. Always depressed and running away! Glad I won't see that character anymore. Gonna miss the show, but hell there is 15 years of re-runs to watch!!! WOO HOO to that.
    I feel the same way about Kem! I couldn't stand her..when she walked in I said God do we really need to see her again! She was so not for John Carter!

ozzysmom Guest
    I though Carter and Abby made a nice couple. He would have taken good care of her.

RoRo Guest
    I really liked the way they ended the show....I have watched it pretty much since it started and I do think it was time for it to go since the stories were repeating with different people. Ernest Borgnine was wonderful, but a very similar story was played long ago with Red Buttons as the man watching his wife die. I really like Scott Grimes and I hope he will show up on another show soon.

Layla331 Guest
    i liked the the er from 8-9 where they flashed back..that made me bawl..but the actual show...i know they were trying to end like they started...but it didnt do anything for me lol

Snudgie Guest
    Well as usual...Mrs No Willpower....Me...just had to watch the last few minutes on youtube....perfect ending..just doing their jobs...loved the original theme tune and the pan out to reveal the whole hospital...even if it was CGI...nice to see all of County...it's been a great 15 years...thanks and love to everyone involved in ER!! xxx

desertangel Guest
    I've watched so many "last" shows... the last MASH, the last Johnny Carson, the last Cheers, the last X-Files, the last 90210... I dunno, they don't phase me so much. Probably because of re-runs.

I did get a little sad when the theme song played, for some reason. The special they had on before the last episode, when the blonde gal started to cry and said "cut the camera..." that got to me. I cry when someone else cries and I barf when someone else barfs. It's my sympathetic nerve. When Ernest B. lost his wife, it reminded me of my step mom when my dad died. It's definitely sad to watch someone lose their partner of so many years.

I guess the way they ended it was okay. I'm not into a tying up the lose ends kind of ending.

Kugmu Guest
    I think they should have cut the pre-show to 30 minutes and the final to 90 minutes.
    2-hours total and not the 3-hour spectacular that, well, felt like 3-hours.

Becia Guest
    Well, I've got it in my que from iTunes for download....now to be patient and let it do so... sucks on dialup, but thank goodness for free wi-fi at the libarary...

burgtwngrl Guest
    I was dissappointed in the Wrap up... I wanted to see storylines wrap up but it was open ended.

All i could think of when i was watching it was why did they never have cover for the ambulances especially with the weather they always have lol, I liked the ending though and lovely to see some characters of old

I'm sad to say I stopped watching ER a long time ago....it wasn't the same after the original cast of characters left.....

*wonders if the entire series will be put out on DVD now*
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

DexterKitty Guest
    It was really bad when they wrote out Dr. Greene. Then when they turned around and wrote out Dr. Romano, I totally quit watching it. That show needed a total asshole, and Paul Mccrane played it to the hilt.

ozzysmom Guest
    The episode where they dropped that helicopter on Romano was my FAVORITE! I actually stood up and cheered! Paul McCrane played a great prick!

DexterKitty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    The episode where they dropped that helicopter on Romano was my FAVORITE! I actually stood up and cheered! Paul McCrane played a great prick!
    You just knew he was gonna be killed by that helicopter!!! Not long before that it got his arm. It was almost like it was stalking him LMAO!!!

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    I'm sad to say I stopped watching ER a long time ago....it wasn't the same after the original cast of characters left.....

*wonders if the entire series will be put out on DVD now*

You are right Tony...I got a bit bored with it when Carter left and was not as into it. It actually picked up about 3 years ago got a little better. I must say, I was completely pissed when they started dropping all the faves this season and disappointed with the final episode. i don't know how i woulda liked it to end - but not like that. but i am glad i watched it for all 15 years. seems trival but big for me.