Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing with the Stars

pvezz Guest

Dancing with the Stars

Is anyone watching this season? I can't wait to see how Cloris Leachman dances!

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    I'm going to be watching for sure, pvezz!

I'd really actually like to get out to LA for a taping of it if I can, too!

pvezz Guest
    You'll have to let me know what you think after you watch it.

Cataroo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    I just watched it ... but will keep my mouth shut until the West Coast hags get to see it!!

We'll discuss later ...

Chevyheaven Guest
    Cloris Leachman is such a card. I loved her interaction with the judges. Very funny and madcap! I hope she wins.. 82 and still kickin it. Amazing!

For one reason only: Brooke Burke. As soon as she's done, the channel is changed.

Anything to impress the judges. Bet that girl would go down on the titanic.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    This is the first season I'm not watching this show. The contestants they've chosen are ho-hum. Plus, this show has turned into a hootchie coochie show, to me. Salacious dancing and scanty costumes have replaced the style and grace this show used to be about. It now looks like one big lap dance tease!
    "So many faces in and out of my life. Some will last, some will just be now and then. Life is a series of Hellos and Goodbyes, I'm afraid it's time for Goodbye again. "

I hear you "What Tha....?" I was so disappointed when they announced who was in for this season.. Not watching also..
    There's more to the truth than just the facts. ~Author Unknown

Giada Guest
    Not watching ....went from real and enjoyable to contrived, eeek .

lab_rat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    Cloris Leachman is such a card. I loved her interaction with the judges. Very funny and madcap! I hope she wins.. 82 and still kickin it. Amazing!
    Cloris Leachman was something else.

Desertrose Guest

Dancing with the Stars

Did a search and didn't see anything on this. Only the second night. Cloris can be fiesty but did anyone she her when the judges scored her? Carrie Ann gave her a 5 or 6, can't remember, but Cloris said "bitch". Bet she doesn't make it through tomorrow night.

GODDESS6 Guest
    i watched last night~ i am voting for kim k~ her step-dad bruce is my cousin~ tho i don't think she will make it far if she dances anymore like last night~
    i can't believe that they made her dance to "i like big butts"~

malaki Guest
    I hope Rocco loosens up he's so hot to watch!!!!..I like when he asked his partner if she had any moves that had to do w/chopping...Warren Sapp just looks like he's tossing a rag doll out there, he looks so akward..

simon69 Guest
    I wish they would have teamed Derek Hough and Lance Bass together as partners?
    Last edited by simon69; 09-24-2008 at 08:01 PM.

pvezz Guest
    Cloris Leachman is BAT-SHIT NUTS. I can't believe they got rid of "Jefferson" and kept her.

Lance Bass is good, Brooke Burke is great, and Rocco is really coming along. How light-footed is Warren Sapp? Very happily surprised at his ability.

Cataroo Guest
    Cloris Leachman is BAT-SHIT NUTS. I can't believe they got rid of "Jefferson" and kept her.
    Yeah ... I was rather shocked by that too!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pvezz

Quote Originally Posted by Cataroo View Post
    Yeah ... I was rather shocked by that too!!

Me too. I really couldn't believe it.
    She makes me nervous because she's always on the verge of calling someone a name if they give her low scores. (I mean she already did)
    They really have to have their fingers on the censor button when she's up.

Snoopy Guest
    I agree about Cloris Leachman I didn't realize she was so nuts! or has senility kicked in for her? and I like Warren Sapp I think he's doing a great job!

lab_rat Guest
    The way I see it - Cloris is 82 years old and say whatever she damn well pleases.

michael d Guest
    I enjoyed it last season. Cloris Leachman is the only one that really interests me this year. I'm guessing that they would like to keep her for as long as possible.

Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lab_rat View Post
    The way I see it - Cloris is 82 years old and say whatever she damn well pleases.
    Oh don't get me wrong I think she's great..she cracks me up! I just didn't realize she was so off the wall LOL

mandee1005 Guest
    ok. i'm watching it now. Jessica Simpson can't sing worth a shit! She murdered that song.

RoRo Guest
    I just can't seem to get into these shows...I also think it should be renamed Dancing with the wannbe/hasbeen stars...jmo

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mandee1005 View Post
    ok. i'm watching it now. Jessica Simpson can't sing worth a shit! She murdered that song.
    LOL!! I almost started a thread about her! WTF?!?!!?! Her singing bubble-gum music is bad enough but at least "believable", if you know what I mean. Country?? Egad, she was beyond horrible!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I love Cloris. I hope I'm that with it at 82. She adds entertainment to the show. I like Brooke. She is so beautiful. I'm glad Kim went tonight, wasn't feeling her. I was sad to see Ted go last week, I thought that was unfair. I don't like Lance at all. Unfortunately I think Cloris will be the next to go next week.

mandee1005 Guest
    I agree she is too damn funny! Not the best of dancers but very entertaining! I think Brooke is a natural. Warren Sapp is funny as well.

**Jenna** Guest
    I just like to watch the show for Maksim!

mandee1005 Guest
    Me too!

Cataroo Guest
    ^^ Me three! He is like sex-on-a-stick!!

I wasn't going to watch as I didn't like the line up this season, but what else is on... I am starting to get into it however and although I find Cloris entertaining., she needs to go next week. She did seem toned down however for this show... Maksim is sure a fantastic dancer and really, really easy on the eyes.....

Sharmika Guest
    While I love Kim for trying, I don't think she has the natural rhythm that it takes to dance, much less the rhythm it takes to ballroom dance.

Cloris is hilarious, but it's past time for her to go.

Love, love, LOVE Cody! He's trying so hard, and doing sooooo well!

I'd really love to see Susan Lucci do an Erica Kane-inspired dance where she lets loose! Just to see her let go of demure, fragile, sweet Susan just once would definitely keep her on longer...

My prediction- the last 2 standing will be Warren and Brooke.

LadyCurry Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharmika View Post
    While I love Kim for trying, I don't think she has the natural rhythm that it takes to dance, much less the rhythm it takes to ballroom dance.

Cloris is hilarious, but it's past time for her to go.

Love, love, LOVE Cody! He's trying so hard, and doing sooooo well!

I'd really love to see Susan Lucci do an Erica Kane-inspired dance where she lets loose! Just to see her let go of demure, fragile, sweet Susan just once would definitely keep her on longer...

My prediction- the last 2 standing will be Warren and Brooke.

I think you are right about Warren and Brooke! I love Susan Lucci though...she is amazing, so I hope to see her towards the end too!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I think the right one went this week. Kim wasn't improving at all. I do think Cloris will have to go next week but I still give her kudos for doing what she's doing at 82!
    I think it will be Brooke for sure at the end. Not sure yet who will be with her though. I read that Warren is being a real Diva backstage and everyone wants him to go.
    I like Maksim too. He is very sexy, yes, uh huh, very sexy

watching all those delightful looking men dance in their tight little outfits makes me want to learn to dance with a delightful looking man in a tight little outfit.
    â??You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.â?

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Just read this on TMZ.... Misty and Maksim are out as Misty broke her ankle during practice on Friday. Oh pooh, no more Maksim That's too bad for Misty, I had high hopes for her

Desertrose Guest
    No, really - she broke her ankle? Bummer. She was pretty good.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    yeah, I had high hopes for her. I guess Maksim would be bummed too as this kicks him out of the running for champion too. Too bad.

lab_rat Guest
    TMZ is now saying she did NOT break her ankle:

Misty May-Treanor's mantle may only big enough for her gold medals, now that she may be forced out of "Dancing with the Stars" due to an injury during a Friday rehearsal.

Treanor was practicing with partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, when she had to be taken to Cedars Sinai hospital.

ABC has released a statement regarding Misty's condition, "Dancing with the Stars contestant Misty May-Treanor sustained an injury on Friday and received immediate medical attention. Despite previous reports, she did not break her ankle. She is resting comfortably at home. Doctors will reevaluate her condition on Monday and determine the outcome of her participation on the show."

Which, BTW, I am glad that she may not be out as I can't stand that Brooke chick.
    Last edited by lab_rat; 10-04-2008 at 04:19 PM.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    well I'm glad they changed the report.
    Hope she is able to continue dancing

Cataroo Guest
    I just read on MSNBC that she's not coming back. Which will really piss me off because Maks is her partner and I LOVES me some Maks!!!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Well now I'm totally confused. Which is it, she is injured and not coming back or she is coming back? Hummmm.....

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Well it looks like Misty is out for good. I heard a rumour that Kim K may be back. Humm.
    I thought there was a lot of terrible dancing last night. Very sloppy and lots of mistakes. Be interesting to see who or if anyone goes tonight.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    Just read this on TMZ.... Misty and Maksim are out as Misty broke her ankle during practice on Friday. Oh pooh, no more Maksim That's too bad for Misty, I had high hopes for her
    No more Maks,what ever will i do! He's about the only one I like.

lab_rat Guest
    She ruptured her Achilles tendon. Ouch!

panda Guest
    Everybody feel free to join the Reality Room group, its all about the reality shows like DWTS!

Jazbabee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lab_rat View Post
    She ruptured her Achilles tendon. Ouch!
    That sounds so damned painful !!!!! I would be screamin like a little biotch !!!!!!!!!

Sorry to see Misty and Maksim go also.. she had a pretty good chance at winning this one..

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    Everybody feel free to join the Reality Room group, its all about the reality shows like DWTS!
    will check it out! thanks

lab_rat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    I don't like the other reality shows though.