Thread: DDT on Hollywood Heat Sept. 18

DDT on Hollywood Heat Sept. 18

After many postponements, the Dearly Departed Tours segment on Hollywoood Heat will air Thursday September 18th and again on the 19th. This is from the segment producer:

Alert the neighbors and the relatives, wake the kids, and program the TiVo for ??Hollywood Heat? THIS Thursday, Sept. 18th @11:30P Yes, that??s right, folks!!!!! After months of delay and anticipation, ??Dearly Departed? is FINALLY, DEFINITELY, POSITIVELY, ABSOLUTELY coming to a television screen near you.

http://www.trutv.com/shows/hollywood_heat/index.html

If the 11:30p airtime is past your bedtime, rest assured the show will re-air Friday at 5p and at various times throughout the weekend. Consult your local TV directories.

xenaswolf Guest
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WTG Scott be prepared for more business than you can handle!

Off to TIVO.....thanks Scott....I am coming to see you in about 3 weeks!!!

WOOOO HOOOOOO

knothere Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    After many postponements, the Dearly Departed Tours segment on Hollywoood Heat will air Thursday September 18th and again on the 19th. This is from the segment producer:

Alert the neighbors and the relatives, wake the kids, and program the TiVo for ??Hollywood Heat? THIS Thursday, Sept. 18th @11:30P Yes, that??s right, folks!!!!! After months of delay and anticipation, ??Dearly Departed? is FINALLY, DEFINITELY, POSITIVELY, ABSOLUTELY coming to a television screen near you.

http://www.trutv.com/shows/hollywood_heat/index.html

If the 11:30p airtime is past your bedtime, rest assured the show will re-air Friday at 5p and at various times throughout the weekend. Consult your local TV directories.
    not that i ask for tooo much but i do
    can we get a youtube on that
    i am a child of the net not cable tv lol

Went to program TiVo, says Forensic Files on at 11:30...I am on East Coast...what to do????? HELP HELP HELP

Finally-yay!

We're on PST and I found it on TiVo at 8:30 pm on 9/18 and on 9/19 at 2:00 pm in the Bay Area.

Went to program TiVo, says Forensic Files on at 11:30...I am on East Coast...what to do????? HELP HELP HELP
    Did you try using the TiVo search function to find it or through the guide?

miz rosebud Guest
    yippppeeeee i cant wait!!!!!

I love hearing scott talk!

woo hoo scott you are the best

trose Guest
    I'll set the DVR when I get home! Yay!

yay! i like feeling like i know someone on tv. ha ha ha.

"I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

Snudgie Guest
    *Throws self on floor in a tantrum*

I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!....Scott, darling...get them to show it on British TV please babe...Sell it to E! or something...I hate to miss it!

ShellBell Guest
    DVR set to go!

Ok, I am on the east coast. There is NO listing of Hollywood Heat on tonite on TruTV.

Any east coasters here? HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

Quote Originally Posted by Snudgie View Post
    *Throws self on floor in a tantrum*

I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!....Scott, darling...get them to show it on British TV please babe...Sell it to E! or something...I hate to miss it!
    *throws tantrum next to snudgie*

I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeee toooooooooooooo! can someone record on DVD and send to hags like us, living in farflung areas on the edge of civilization, no access to TV? thank youuuuuuuuuuuu. will send fresh fish gonads as thanks!

Just saw Scott's segment, it was brilliant. The only bad part was it was too short, it should have been longer!

2Dogs Guest
    I saw it. It was great.

annannanna Guest
    Just saw it! Scott was awesome! I can't wait for my turn on the tour!

Sam Guest
    I waited and waited, then fell asleep.....

Duh, I forgot to PVR it yesterday, but have it set for today. I can't wait!

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    Hey, are those two people that were in the back of Scott's van, while the show was being taped, on this board? If so, please come forward and talk about your claim to fame!
    "So many faces in and out of my life. Some will last, some will just be now and then. Life is a series of Hellos and Goodbyes, I'm afraid it's time for Goodbye again. "

Quote Originally Posted by "What Tha....?" View Post
    Hey, are those two people that were in the back of Scott's van, while the show was being taped, on this board? If so, please come forward and talk about your claim to fame!
    If they are, she would definitely be in the John Ritter page.

a clever sheep Guest
    WOW!!! Just saw you, Scott! You are very handsome and have a deep and pleasant voice. Also, love the upholstery.

If they are, she would definitely be in the John Ritter page.
    Oh I'm so going to that thread now!

Love when you took the guy to the scene of George Michael's rest area rendezvous . And the Britney Spears/Kevin Thingamaline tragedy bits, LOL.

Ooh, Mr. Michael's is SHARP! Love the quick comeback line after "not leaving empty handed". Had a good chuckle over that one! Whadda sense of humor our Royal Findadeath Dude has!
    "So many faces in and out of my life. Some will last, some will just be now and then. Life is a series of Hellos and Goodbyes, I'm afraid it's time for Goodbye again. "

Sam Guest
    I had the TV on in the background and heard the segment about Scott!!!!
    Who are those people in your van? And are they there ALL the time?

LOL!
    LOVED IT!

lobosco107 Guest
    Scott needs to get a whole show or at least a special...one segment just is not enough! GREAT WORK!

mandee1005 Guest
    I didn't know it was coming on. I was showing one of my officers this site and looked up at the tv and said "Holly Shit! Its Scott Michaels!" He looked at me and said "Who?" I said "Its the dude that started this site!" Talk about a small world. (BTW that officer likes the site. He keeps asking me if so and so is on here. Ive created another death hag!!!)

Cataroo Guest
    The piece was terrific ... but entirely too short!

On the other hand, how truly appropriate that the "Supreme Death Hag" appears on the day of the show's demise!

Never underestimate the power of a Death Hag!!

kelbons Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Colicky View Post
    Just saw Scott's segment, it was brilliant. The only bad part was it was too short, it should have been longer!
    I agree. But it was a great segment!

Hollywood Heat on Youtube

Nice segment - thanks Scott!

Bee1001 Guest
    When they showed the couple in Scott's van, under their names said "dead heads". C'mon, that should have been death hags! Or is that not TV appropriate?

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Hey, I saw it this morning on Hollywood Heat on Tru T.V. Very good segment indeed I epsecially liked the high light of the tour... where Brit and Keven met! LOL Nice work Scott!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. James Dean View Post
    Hey, I saw it this morning on Hollywood Heat on Tru T.V. Very good segment indeed I epsecially liked the high light of the tour... where Brit and Keven met! LOL Nice work Scott!
    Thanks. Hey, its Jimmy's 53rd Anniversary today. RIP. God, he was the best, wasn't he?

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Thanks. Hey, its Jimmy's 53rd Anniversary today. RIP. God, he was the best, wasn't he?
    Yes he was, but his anniversary is Tuesday on the 30th. I'm going to try to make it to Chalome on Tues. Warren said Matt Grant is going to be out there with his grandma's scrapbooks, I want to see them!!!

35. 09-29-2008, 03:29 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. James Dean View Post
    Yes he was, but his anniversary is Tuesday on the 30th. I'm going to try to make it to Chalome on Tues. Warren said Matt Grant is going to be out there with his grandma's scrapbooks, I want to see them!!!
    Duh, my watch says 30 today. I should have known better. I guess Warren went up on Saturday. I haven't made the trip in a few years.

ilovejohnritter Guest

Hi..I'm the "dead head"

Hi...I'm the "dead head"

ilovejohnritter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee1001 View Post
    When they showed the couple in Scott's van, under their names said "dead heads". C'mon, that should have been death hags! Or is that not TV appropriate?
    Yeah...that's EXACTLY what I thought!

ilovejohnritter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kelbons View Post
    I agree. But it was a great segment!
    We filmed for 4 hours and they only aired 2-3 minutes.....It was alot of fun though!!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovejohnritter View Post
    Hi...I'm the "dead head"
    Hi! Glad to see you here, welcome to the forum!

ilovejohnritter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Philliefan View Post
    Hi! Glad to see you here, welcome to the forum!
    Hi...and thanks!

I think you'll find that overall it's a great bunch of hags here! We have a good time and it's very addicting!

Scatter Guest
    I'm here!! We've been on Scott's tour 3 times.......just happened to be in the right place at the right time when Scott asked us to sit in on the filming!!

Nancy and I are also on the site christening Scott's nook at Hollywood Forever Cemetary with a Death Hag sticker (wife's idea......she's a bit of a nut in case you didn't catch it from the Hollywood Heat taping).

4 hours of taping for that little segment, but it was a blast!! Scott's hilarious, and always fun to be around.

Welcome to the forum you two

trose Guest
    Welcome to the forum - good to "see" you again!

Jaxxx Guest
    welcome to the forum, I saw Scott's segment, he's smooth!

Bee1001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovejohnritter View Post
    Yeah...that's EXACTLY what I thought!

Glad someone agrees with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Scatter View Post
    I'm here!! We've been on Scott's tour 3 times.......just happened to be in the right place at the right time when Scott asked us to sit in on the filming!!

Nancy and I are also on the site christening Scott's nook at Hollywood Forever Cemetary with a Death Hag sticker (wife's idea......she's a bit of a nut in case you didn't catch it from the Hollywood Heat taping).

4 hours of taping for that little segment, but it was a blast!! Scott's hilarious, and always fun to be around.
    Did you at least get paid scale, from the Hollywood Heat people, to be on their show? Did they make you sign a SAG card?

Scatter Guest
    Did you at least get paid scale, from the Hollywood Heat people, to be on their show? Did they make you sign a SAG card?
    Nope, we didn't get paid or anything. But I did notice a stuffed envelope getting passed to Scott LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scatter View Post
    Nope, we didn't get paid or anything. But I did notice a stuffed envelope getting passed to Scott LOL!!
    lol, I wish.