Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 291011

Thread: Which unsolved crime/death would you most like to see solved?

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    I found out about The Boy In The Box thanks to a thread on here but I haven't heard of the other two so I have some reading to do.
    We also have a Taman Shud thread.

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...ighlight=tamam
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Thanks for the info. I'll go have a look.

meclaudius Guest
    New Orleans Axe Murders and I'll echo the Torso Murders.

Cat lady in training Guest

navallint Guest
    Boy in the box. Bless his heart, just so sad.

http://americasunknownchild.net/

Jodi Huisentruit, I still watch the episode of Vanished and think it was the guy who probably wanted more from their friendship.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

This is hard because I have several, but I think Jimmy Hoffa would be the coolest.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

I forgot about Mary Shotwell Little. That is a weird one.

There are so many I'd like solved. The boy in the box is a good one. The disappearance of Tami Lynn Leppert, I think I mentioned that before. I think I also mentioned Sharon Marshall, and I can not believe that one was actually solved. I thought it would never be solved. Now if they could just find Michael Hughes. Franklin Delano Floyd has to be one of the most frustrating people ever. How anyone can be that cruel, sociopathic and heartless is beyond my comprehension. I also hope they figure out who the man known as "Grateful Doe" is. There is a guy who looks like a pretty good lead, I hope something comes of it. I haven't checked in on that one for a while though.

There are a few other unidentified people I'd love to see ID'd. Lori Kennedy, who committed suicide in 2010, at which point they found out she had changed her identity and have no idea who she really was. Also a man using the name Lyle Stevik, who was also found dead in a motel, that was not his name and they have no idea who he was. The sad thing is a lot of these people who are unidentified probably didn't have anyone left to ID or miss them. Could be me some day. I think that's why these cases have me so interested.
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 09-05-2015 at 12:49 PM.

luckyinlove Guest
    Mary Anderson
    The Vintage Hotel in Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    Boy in the box. Bless his heart, just so sad.

http://americasunknownchild.net/
    These still bug me, too, and I doubt they will ever be solved, but you never know.

I am also haunted by the victims of Gary Ridgeway who have never been found, the ones found but never identified, and the ones no one knows about.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

luckyinlove Guest
    I'd like to know what really happened with the west Memphis 3 murders

luckyinlove Guest
    And...
    Maura Murphy
    Geneva Ellroy
    Taman Shud

Little Chief Guest
    There's a case over here where a 3yo boy called William Tyrrell was abducted from his grandmother's front yard. It's the year anniversary this week, police think he was abducted for a pedophile ring.

I really hope he turns up alive.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/enter...-1227515450439

I've read about William, little Spiderman as they call him over at WS. I hope they find him too.

I used to think child trafficking was, not a myth, but maybe overstated. In my criminal justice class I just found out that Minneapolis/St. Paul is the #2 spot in America for sex trafficking. I was shocked. One of the volunteer opportunities I have to earn credit for class is for a group called WATCH that has volunteers sit in on court cases involving trafficking and domestic abuse and stuff like that to keep certain statistics on the crimes and how the victims are treated. Sounded interesting.

Tami Lynn Leppert is a sad one. That hit close to home.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

MNMorbid Guest
    I'm going to echo what others have said: Jacob Wetterling, Jon Benet Ramsey and Caylee Anthony.

luckyinlove Guest
    Kathleen Durst

Interesting article about the 50th anniversary of the Beaumont children's disappearance in Australia. The trio-- 2 sisters and their brother, aged 4 to 9-- went by themselves to the local beach (something they had done previously with no harm.) They were seen interacting with an unidentified young man, then at lunchtime, bought substantial snacks that normally they could not have afforded with their usual pocket money. They were expected home at 2 PM, but were last seen walking together in that direction around 3 PM. Nowadays, parents are eager to contact police if A child (let alone THREE) is overdue less than an hour, but the Beaumonts did not get on the horn until 7:30 PM. In spite of a massive search, no trace has ever been found of the children, not even the beach gear they were toting.

http://startsatsixty.com.au/blogs/th...ears-ago-today

Thanks for sharing, Linnie.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    Interesting article about the 50th anniversary of the Beaumont children's disappearance in Australia. The trio-- 2 sisters and their brother, aged 4 to 9-- went by themselves to the local beach (something they had done previously with no harm.) They were seen interacting with an unidentified young man, then at lunchtime, bought substantial snacks that normally they could not have afforded with their usual pocket money. They were expected home at 2 PM, but were last seen walking together in that direction around 3 PM. Nowadays, parents are eager to contact police if A child (let alone THREE) is overdue less than an hour, but the Beaumonts did not get on the horn until 7:30 PM. In spite of a massive search, no trace has ever been found of the children, not even the beach gear they were toting.

http://startsatsixty.com.au/blogs/th...ears-ago-today

Intriguing and so heartbreaking. That comment the younger sister made about her 9 year old sister having a boyfriend and the fact they never found one item of their belongings...
    Makes me wonder if someone didn't go back and make sure there was nothing left.
    I hope it was not in fact a grisly end that they met.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/miche...n_6792356.html. I don't know any updates in The Peoples Court missing woman but I can't believe she went missing almost 5 years ago. ...

Black Dahalia
    The Boy In the Box
    Paula Oberling
    Tami Lynn
    Sharon Marshall, who was she really.
    The Beaumont Children
    The Sodder Children , like the Baumont children, they went missing in 1945 in West Virgina, I think there is a thread on them somewhere.

found it http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...odder+children

I'd love to know what really happened with Marilyn Monroe. I guess only time will tell when I'm gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Little Chief Guest
    Still hoping that the William Tyrrell case gets solved.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyinlove View Post
    Yes! Me too.
    I believe Terry Hobbs is the man. I doubt they'll ever re-open the case though. One can only hope!

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Black Dahalia
    The Boy In the Box
    Paula Oberling
    Tami Lynn
    Sharon Marshall, who was she really.
    The Beaumont Children
    The Sodder Children , like the Baumont children, they went missing in 1945 in West Virgina, I think there is a thread on them somewhere.

found it http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...odder+children
    Sharon Marshall was positively identified in 2014 as the daughter of a woman Franklin Delano Floyd was briefly married to.

http://www.mattbirkbeck.com/blog/finally
    Last edited by Upset; 01-31-2016 at 01:11 PM.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Thanks Upset, I did not know about this. Glad she was identified and her family has closure.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Chief View Post
    Still hoping that the William Tyrrell case gets solved.
    Yes!!
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I have wondered about Alex's biological mom, too, and I have actually looked for information about her and found nothing. I don't ever remember seeing the mother mentioned. There are many sites on the internet that still list Alex as missing and I haven't seen anything updated about her case for years. It's so sad to think of what a horrible life that poor little girl endured and her stepmom sounded like a cruel, abusive bitch. I'm glad Alex's stepsister finally gained the courage to get confessions from Tom and justice for Alex. Nothing would have ever been done if not for the stepsister and I'm sure it was hard for her to turn in her own mother.
    Searched the forum and only found the Alex Suleski case mentioned here. Roxanne Suleski, the stepmom, was just up for parole and waived her hearing. Thomas Suleski, the dad, is up for parole, too. He had his hearing today, during which he basically just said he was "stupid" and "weak" for doing what he did, but he's not the same person. The parole panel couldn't reach a decision, so the full board will vote Monday. He didn't actually kill Alex, so I guess I wouldn't be surprised if he got out, though I can't imagine covering up my child's murder and destroying her body later. And one article made mention of Alex's bio mom. Apparently Alex and her sister (not the stepsister who cracked the case wide open) were visiting their dad and he took off and moved everyone to Kentucky from California instead of returning the girls to their mom. So parental abduction. But as Mammy said, her body still hasn't been found so she is still listed on missing persons sites even though it's obvious what happened to the poor little thing.
    Last edited by wildcatgrrl; 06-26-2018 at 01:27 PM.

I hope they solve this case, and John Vansice is still considered a person of interest in Jodi's disappearance. https://wcfcourier.com/news/local/cr...5a9d22f0b.html
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Olof Palme murder: Sweden believes it knows who killed PM in 1986

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52991406

I want to see The Boy in the Box solved as well as The Black Dahlia. I'm tired of speculation as to he did it, or he did, or they did....figure it out and solve the case already.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by luckyinlove View Post
    this is a very good question, since innocent people
    were put in prison.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.