Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8151617

Thread: Kanye West

Cynful, that IS him! NPD applies to him, and to OJ.

PurrPurr, do you want Freddie to kick his ass, or to have a sing-off with him? Freddie had the voice, to be sure.

Next week's showing of 'Autopsy, the final hours of...' is about Kanye's mother, and her death by liposuction.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryvr View Post
    Maybe we can throw in Bieber to soften the deal
    No, now we've gone too far.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

luckyinlove Guest
    He's legitimately mentally ill.

PurrPurr Guest
    The 'Get Kanye out of Debt' GoFundMe Has Inspired Some of the Best Comments of All Time!
    http://thedailywhat.cheezburger.com/share/8751915008

His dumb ass got himself into the debt he can get himself out, don't see any stars willing to help out the common folk when they need a bail out.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    The 'Get Kanye out of Debt' GoFundMe Has Inspired Some of the Best Comments of All Time!
    http://thedailywhat.cheezburger.com/share/8751915008
    I know!!! I was laughing so hard I had tears!!! The best two: "I would rather pepper spray my own dickhole than give him a penny," and "I'd love to help Kanye, but I'm too busy buying Taylor Swift music."

"I just go here!"

Here's a short audio clip of his recent meltdown at SNL. Personally, it sounds staged if you ask me, but then again, most of his life seems a bit staged - or he's just down right bat shit cray:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/02/1...wn-caught-tape

It probably wasn't even worth listening to or posting but since we're talking about it, I figured we might as well have it here too.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

His latest rant is about legendary producer Bob Ezrin who has worked with Alice Cooper, Pink Floyd, Kiss, Nine Inch Nails and the list is endless. Kanye is a complete fucking idiot, a clown and a supreme asshole. I'll end it there ! LOL http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...tter-1.3462376
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Words cannot express how much I DESPISE Kanye West. He's a waste of oxygen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

navallint Guest
    He's a blathering idiot.

Well said, navallint!

Funny thing to me, Konye thinks he is the greatest performer of all time, better than David Bowie, Alice Cooper, better than everybody. I was at the library yesterday, they had a new book about him, called...something like - God and Monster. I picked it up and glanced at it. The first time he grabbed the microphone and yelled at the judges was at a kid's talent contest when he was around 8 years old. He was doing a version of a Stevie Wonder song, and they cut it off before he got to the part he thought he did best, 'no New Years day...' He felt he had been ROBBED! That started him on his career of tirades whenever he lost at anything, he can't contain himself and yells about it. I guess his mother raised him to think he was the best at everything, so he is the ultimate creation of the ME generation.

I'll be happy when he becomes part of the OBSOLETE generation.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

luckyinlove Guest
    I'm really concerned that he has reproduced.

His marketing plan is to scream how great he is and the be all end all to the worlds culture. He is a windbag.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Kim LOVES her husband, but HATES people who don't get that Sleezy will stand up against the whole world for his creativity and art. She wants everyone to listen to him and be as honest as him. You drank the Kool-Aid didn't you Kim ?

They named their latest baby Saint. That is going to be a problem generation, I predict they will out-do the parents with their entitlement and self-centered behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    They named their latest baby Saint. That is going to be a problem generation, I predict they will out-do the parents with their entitlement and self-centered behavior.
    No kidding!!!! And the entitled generation we already have to deal with includes Brandy Wooten, the twatlicker who bitched and moaned about not getting fresh cookies at McD's after CALLING AHEAD FOR THEM. If this is what we have to deal with....I quit McD's right here and fucking now.

"I just go here!"

It makes me laugh when people expect 'the best' when they go to get fast food. When I worked at Sizzler, this guy was asking all sorts of questions about the kind of beef used, the cut, etc. It's Sizzler dude! The guy pulls the meat out of a freezer and cooks it for you, and he is not Gordon Ramsey!

I have this guilty pleasure, and now my husband is doing this too... We watch 'My 600 Lb. Life' while eating snacks. The other night we went and got ice cream, brought it home and turned on the show. I'm always pulling for these people, and hope they lose the weight. But sometimes you get someone who just won't do anything to help herself, and expects the surgery to be some magic cure. Like everything else, you have to put in the time and effort.
    Last edited by Hidium; 02-27-2016 at 11:29 AM.

i think it's part act/part real. yeah he is such a fuckhole. i hope his dick falls off. everything these "celebs" do is alllll well thought out. bad publicity is good publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    i think it's part act/part real. yeah he is such a fuckhole. i hope his dick falls off. everything these "celebs" do is alllll well thought out. bad publicity is good publicity.
    This
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

He's on a rant about house music producer and DJ Deadmau5 who made fun of him after he suggested Kayne was trying to illegally download his music editing software. Not only an asshole but a thief ! LOL http://www.theprovince.com/technolog...572/story.html

He has no creativity. He uses other musician's music, which he 'samples'. If you don't pay for it, it is stealing. Sounds like he is doing the same thing by using an unlicensed copy of that software. It would be like a company taking one copy of Microsoft Word, and putting it on all of the employee's computers. I've heard of that happening, and it became an expensive lawsuit. I believe Konye uses more samples than most 'artists' to go with his rap.
    Last edited by Hidium; 03-03-2016 at 10:50 AM.

That's most rap these days sampling music and making beats off older songs.

Beck also sampled music. I saw him in concert one time, he opened for The Cure. My husband's kid was a teenager, we took him. He hated The Cure. Said it was music to kill yourself to. I don't dislike rap music, my husband's son listened to it when he was growing up, and a lot of it is good. I just don't like Konye.

Kanye and his famous rants

No more CD's ? Just stop making music ... period ! http://www.engadget.com/2016/03/07/k...s-no-more-cds/

He has been hospitalized - some kind of breakdown - can't say I am surprised

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/22/kanye-...-violent-cops/

I listened to one of his "songs" once. As David Crosby said, he can't sing, he can't play an instrument and he can't write music. He's a poser.
    Last edited by Skiddledy Gumbo; 11-24-2016 at 07:11 AM.

I am surprised it took this long for him to have a breakdown. This guys does nothing but rant at his concerts. Also, there is a wall know Kurse of the Kardashians. They chew through husbands like a shark through a whale carcass
    March 1934-July 2016

Ugh, that idiot was dissing Beck saying he should have given that award to Beyonce. Beck writes all his own songs. Music and lyrics AND he can play something like 12 instruments. Can Kanye or Beyonce play even one? Yeah, he's batshit crazy and I'm not surprised by the meltdown. Did anyone see the reaction videos that Snoop Dogg put up on his Instagram? I laughed so hard because there's like three clips of the Kayne videos in a row and Snoop kept saying, "This is nigga is crazy."

Here you go: http://www.univision.com/san-antonio...nye-wests-rant
    Last edited by Domino; 11-22-2016 at 07:44 PM. Reason: added link
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Skiddledy Gumbo View Post
    I listened to one of his "songs" once. As David Crosby said, he can't sing, he can't play an instrument and he can't write music. He's a poser.
    I keep seeing his name in the news, but never once heard him sing. So if he sucks, how did he become so popular? Can't be due to the Kards, he was famous before they hooked up...
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    I keep seeing his name in the news, but never once heard him sing. So if he sucks, how did he become so popular? Can't be due to the Kards, he was famous before they hooked up...
    Because not everyone has good taste in music.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're a rapper, you don't have to be able to sing, play an instrument or write music to become a "music" star.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    I have never heard him sing either. I suppose I could go on YouTube and give him a listen, but for some reason I just can't be bothered ! LOL

He has been released from hospital - this is just the beginning of a long ordeal for him

http://www.eonline.com/news/811265/k...for-exhaustion

We will get a small taste of his antics when he comes visits his Momma's Grave. It's about 15 miles from where I live. If he could keep it real low key it would be fine. (snort)
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    I am surprised it took this long for him to have a breakdown. This guys does nothing but rant at his concerts. Also, there is a wall know Kurse of the Kardashians. They chew through husbands like a shark through a whale carcass
    I really wish him well, but you have a point.

So does Joe Rogan (NSFW language)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KaV1itUi6M
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

I wish they guy well - hope he gets into another, lower key kind of work though.

In my uneducated opinion he's been sort of psycho for years and knocking on the door to full blown, bat shit crazy. Looks like he finally caught someone at home who opened the door.

I suspect that he had psychological\emotional issues to start with - like many of us do - difference is that for some people, fame and fortune come along allowing them an even greater detachment from the reality that most of us have to deal with through it all.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Jim, I think the same thing is true of Michael Jackson. I think carving up his face and bleaching it was a cry for help, but people just cheered and indulged him.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiddledy Gumbo View Post
    Jim, I think the same thing is true of Michael Jackson. I think carving up his face and bleaching it was a cry for help, but people just cheered and indulged him.
    Indeed; I think you're right.

As we know though, Michael actually had a lot of talent in spite of his "emotional issues".
    Damned shame the way he ended up.

I don't wish any kind of difficulty on anyone, so I truly hope he recovers well... however, he certainly doesn't make it easy for people to think that way. Arrogance and self importance are not easy traits to ignore.

WTF!???

What could be more bizarre than the behavior of Kanye - besides maybe his fame?

How about the fact that Trump has been elected President?

Still not strange enough? Head still not swimming?

How about Kanye and Trump - together?

Apparently, according to Trump, they have "been friends for a long time".

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/13/us...isit.html?_r=0

Yeah - Kanye made a trip to Trump Tower today and met with the future President to discuss, "Life".

The real reason for their meeting that I just made up is that Trump was "feeling out" Kanye to see if he would be agreeable to accepting the position of Ambassador to Russia - pending the approval of Putin, of course.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 2.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	264.2 KB 
ID:	54034  

I feel like I'm in a nightmare I can't wake up from.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I feel like I'm in a nightmare I can't wake up from.
    If only.

This shit is real.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    What could be more bizarre than the behavior of Kanye - besides maybe his fame?

How about the fact that Trump has been elected President?

Still not strange enough? Head still not swimming?

How about Kanye and Trump - together?

Apparently, according to Trump, they have "been friends for a long time".

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/13/us...isit.html?_r=0

Yeah - Kanye made a trip to Trump Tower today and met with the future President to discuss, "Life".

The real reason for their meeting that I just made up is that Trump was "feeling out" Kanye to see if he would be agreeable to accepting the position of Ambassador to Russia - pending the approval of Putin, of course.
    The media has been making a big deal about it. I guess it is OK for Beyonce and thug rapper Jay Z to visit Obama regularly but not for Trump and Kanye. Personally I don't think a president should open his doors to celebrities in general but it seems to have bi-partisan acceptance unless you ask the press. Haven't read much about his meeting with Bill Gates (whom praised Trump nicely after the meeting) or hall of fame running back Jim Brown (also full of praise) but god forbid we hear nice things especially from a lifelong liberal or an african american. Screws up the narrative I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    The media has been making a big deal about it. I guess it is OK for Beyonce and thug rapper Jay Z to visit Obama regularly but not for Trump and Kanye. Personally I don't think a president should open his doors to celebrities in general but it seems to have bi-partisan acceptance unless you ask the press. Haven't read much about his meeting with Bill Gates (whom praised Trump nicely after the meeting) or hall of fame running back Jim Brown (also full of praise) but god forbid we hear nice things especially from a lifelong liberal or an african american. Screws up the narrative I suppose.
    I'd consider it a somewhat different narrative.

I never really thought about it until I saw this story but I see some similarities between those two guys.

This guy is a moron and being with Kim K makes him even more of one. I feel sorry for the offspring.