Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AC/DC

When they started out in the 70's, they played school halls and they charged 50 cents! Dementia doesn't discriminate, poor old Malcolm.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

endsleigh03 Guest
    Only 61. That's crazy.
    Last edited by endsleigh03; 09-27-2014 at 06:09 PM.

Well that stinks but at least musical talent runs in the family as his nephew has been named his replacement.

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot!?!?!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-29928698

The drummer of the heavy metal group AC/DC, Phil Rudd, has been charged by New Zealand police with attempting to arrange a murder.
    Mr Rudd, who was born in Australia, will also face charges of possessing the drugs methamphetamine and cannabis, and of threatening to kill.

VCNJ~
    Professional Thread-Killer

WTH? Was not expecting to read that. I thought maybe one of them had died. Thanks for sharing.

human Guest
    i could tell y'all a story -- but i love ac/dc too much

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Murder plot in NZ? He might not even get any jail time.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Crazy times for the band.

pretty soon .....no one will be left....shame
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

When I heard this news I was......................................................................... THUNDERSTRUCK!!!!!

Has the meth addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertGypsy View Post
    Has the meth addiction.
    I would have been really upset if he didn't have some sort of addiction
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

If they send him to jail he'll be able to tell us all.... who's got the biggest balls of them all!!

human Guest
    charge dropped --- who doesn't want to kill someone every now and then

Last edited by human; 11-07-2014 at 12:08 AM.

15. 11-07-2014, 01:14 AM

Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacker View Post
    Yeah, they look old, but...Brian Johnson (in the hat, for those who don't know) is 60! 60 freakin' years old!! And he looks great! Can't wait to hear the new CD!

Angus looks fucking ridiculous.

I really like "It's a Long Way to The Top (If you want to Rock n Roll)", especially if you play bagpipes.

"Nothing else could, or should, top this list of the Top 10 Rock 'n' Roll Bagpipe Songs. The story goes that producer George Young heard that the Scottish-born
    Bon Scott had been in a pipe band when he was younger and thought he could play bagpipes on the track. But Scott was a side drummer in the group and had never laid a finger on the pipes. Still, he managed to produce what you hear on ‘It’s a Long Way to the Top,’ including an extended solo in the middle and a call-and-response section with Angus Young’s guitar. After Scott's death, Brian Johnson refused to sing the song with AC/DC. Is that out of respect for Scott or because he’s afraid of the bagpipes? Either way, fair enough."--UltimateClassicRock.

Read More: Top 10 Rock ‘n’ Roll Bagpipe Songs | Ultimate Classic Rock | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/bagpi...ckback=tsmclip

Wow. Not surprising if he's definitely hooked on meth, which apparently he is. Non-methheads don't run around with it in their possession.

I'm thinking the "bagpipes" are probably keyboards.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2576065

Singer Brian Johnson will possibly be replaced with Axl Rose for last 10 stops of the current tour.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Not good......unless Axl grew up .....a lot
    March 1934-July 2016

Replacing the lead singer? No.....won't be the same at all.

These guys rock, actual legends and they are still rocking on...