Thread: Death Hag meet, Sunday Sept 7 2:30pm

Death Hag meet, Sunday Sept 7 2:30pm

Since the LA Marathon is on Sunday, as are the VMAs, which is right across the street from me, I'm outta here. If you wish to join me at 2:30pm for a tour of the Hollyhock House, www.hollyhockhouse.net, we'll wander for a bit whilst Death Hag Kathleen gives us a tour of the grounds, and at 3:30 we'll get a tour of the interior. I've been passing this place for years, it'll be a thrill to see the inside. Plenty of parking.

So... if you are up for it, check the website above for directions, meet at 2:30 in front of the Municipal Art Gallery, get your tickets for the 3:30 tour of the inside of the house, and I'll see you there.

Afterwards, maybe we can grab a baseball steak at the HMS Bounty

http://www.thehmsbounty.com/

GAdeathhag Guest
    ***grabs a tissue and wonders if I'll ever make it to California***
    I damn sure would love to be there--

BigBootyJudy Guest
    Damn, gonna try and make it as long as hubby is still playing golf! Both places are really cool!

Why in the hell didn't I marry R? If I had I'd be living in a mansion in Glendale instead of stuck here in a bungalow in Georgia. And I could go Sunday! J/K. But I wish I could go.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cataroo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GAdeathhag View Post
    ***grabs a tissue and wonders if I'll ever make it to California***
    I damn sure would love to be there--
    I'm feeling your pain right now, too! I am SOOOOO jealous!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cataroo View Post
    I'm feeling your pain right now, too! I am SOOOOO jealous!!

Me too.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

coleysabusybabe Guest
    I have made it my present to myself to save enough money to come to California and have a tour and offer to buy a pint for Scott....but being 9 months pregnant, broke and having to make a car payment are stopping me. HOWEVER...this trip has made it to the top of my TO DO WITHIN THE NEXT 5 YEARS. It's right above full body sculpt and boob job! It's just that important!

knothere Guest
    i cant go either

im grounded to my country lol

trose Guest
    I'm intensely jealous of those who can go - one of these days I'll get to that side of the country!

Frank 'N' Howie Guest

Damn it! You hags getta have all the fun!!!
    *Crosses her arms and sticks bottom lip out*

Have fun, I'm soooo jealous I can't be there.

"jealousyyyy is crawling all over me!!! there goes my eyeballl into my hi-ball! kiss me quick.......there goes my upper lip".......... lol
    pull the string!

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    I hope you go out to eat and get spinach in your teeth and don't find it til you get home...

take some pics plz...
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Why, so they can rub it in? I'm gonna go stick my head in the oven...

ShellBell Guest
    Someone let us know how the outing was, please. :P

I am dying of curiousity. I can't wait until I get to LA next month.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest

BigBootyJudy Guest
    Well I didn't make it, Hubby screwed it all up by changing his tee time and wanting to have a BBQ Sunday afternoon. Tell us Scott, how was it? I was dying to go but I guess it will have to wait until next time!

It was very nice - small group. Hollyhock house was fascinating and just really interesting. The HMS Bounty rocked as per. Cheap beer and old Hollywood. If it had a dick, I'd be in love.

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    PIC???

Didn't take any.

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Are you freaking kidding me??? Omg i am going to go cry now!!!!

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    It was very nice - small group. Hollyhock house was fascinating and just really interesting. The HMS Bounty rocked as per. Cheap beer and old Hollywood. If it had a dick, I'd be in love.
    OMG, that last line just made me adore you even more, Scott! LMAO! There are actually quite a few things I can think of that I feel the same way about!

Dia (cupcake187) and I actually discussed how fun it would have been to head up there for the meet...Then we didn't head up there. I'll stop crying about it in late October when we're finally on your tour.

Til then, though? Tear city. *nod*

Please, gang....somebody come to NYC and hag with me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

Old Soul Guest
    I could have gone.. just a long drive for me and gas is a factor, plus im all new here and stuff! lol
    I should go to one though I need a good excuse to run to LA and leave the inland empire for a few hours!

onekindsistah Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    Please, gang....somebody come to NYC and hag with me!
    I'm not that far from NYC, maybe we can meet up next time I'm out there.

BigBootyJudy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie Ignatius View Post
    I could have gone.. just a long drive for me and gas is a factor, plus im all new here and stuff! lol
    I should go to one though I need a good excuse to run to LA and leave the inland empire for a few hours!
    We'll just have to plan an IE carpool next time! I'm here too and so are a few other memebers like Mrs. K

Old Soul Guest
    Damn i wouldnt have thought of that! Great idea! I am a we meaning two so wed have to have something bigger than my 2 seater toyota

ceege Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by onekindsistah View Post
    I'm not that far from NYC, maybe we can meet up next time I'm out there.
    I'm not far from NYC either. That would be fun. We could do lunch and catch a show or something.

Yay! Well, lets try to meet up before it gets to be in the single digits!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

ceege Guest
    Absolutely! NYC in the winter is no joke.

BigBootyJudy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie Ignatius View Post
    Damn i wouldnt have thought of that! Great idea! I am a we meaning two so wed have to have something bigger than my 2 seater toyota

Don't worry I have an SUV that seats 7 plus me! We all just need to communicate next time !!

Snudgie Guest
    *small pathetic voice*....Pwease will some hags come on vacation come to Blackpool?It's really nice, honest...it's not always raining and windy, and full of drunken wankers on Bachelor parties...all dressed as Wonder Woman....*sniffle*

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Snudgie View Post
    *small pathetic voice*....Pwease will some hags come on vacation come to Blackpool?It's really nice, honest...it's not always raining and windy, and full of drunken wankers on Bachelor parties...all dressed as Wonder Woman....*sniffle*
    Honey, I can't afford the plane fair but If I could swim I would hop in the freakin Atlantic and swim my nappy ass over there as fast as I could dogpaddle...

trose Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Snudgie View Post
    snudgie,

Isn't there like a boardwalk/carnival type deal in Blackpool? Or am I thinking of someplace else?

One of these days, I WILL cross the pond!