and if alive today I know he'd still be
    making piping hot bowls of movie turds.

Cheers all,
    Doug

Can you get this on DVD?

hoxharding Guest
    I think I used to have Psycho a Go go.

Danny62 Guest
    Can you imagine him and Ed Wood working on a screenplay together??

Would be interesting!!

Mrs F Guest

Al Adamson

From Wikipedia:

Al Adamson (July 25, 1929 - June 21, 1995) was a prolific director of B-grade horror films throughout the 1960s and 1970s.
    After assisting his father in making the 1963 movie Halfway to Hell, Adamson decided to work in the motion picture industry. Three years later, he and Sam Sherman founded Independent-International Pictures, which became the vehicle for the many movies he directed. Among them are Psycho-A-Go-Go (later reshot as Blood of Ghastly Horror), Satan's Sadists, Horror of the Blood Monsters, Dracula vs. Frankenstein, and Five Bloody Graves.
    After Adamson was reported as missing in 1995, law enforcement officials discovered his murdered corpse beneath the concrete- and tile-covered whirlpool bath in his newly remodeled bathroom. The perpetrator was his live-in contractor Fred Fulford. After being apprehended in Miami Florida, Fulford was charged with and convicted of murder, and was sentenced to twenty-five-years in prison. Mr. Adamson was the husband of actress, Stevee Ashlock.

Yowza! Live in contractor? Just watched one of his flicks get worked over by the "Mystery Science Theater 3000" now known as Cinematic Titanic. Horrible flick !! Had to know more and lo and behold, poor Al Adamson.

Al's first (and beloved) wife of 20 years till her death of cancer was the noted B-film actress Regina Carrol. She's the busty blonde featured in most of Al's late 60s/70s films.

A link to her Find A Grave page:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=10508771&

Great posting - Al was one-of-a-kind to be sure!

P~

Mrs F Guest
    Regina Carroll was quite the 70's bombshell. Looked like she'd be quite fun at a party