Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What has surprised you about fellow death hags?

What has surprised you about fellow death hags?

1) Me, used to think I knew all about the Hollywood deaths
    but no have learned alot, little fish in big pond.
    2) have found some good friends
    3) Think before I type.

RoRo Guest
    that there are so many of us ...I used to think I was one of a few who were fascinated by celeb death

kelbons Guest
    That we're all fairly normal people! Woooooooooooo!!

MorbidMolly Guest
    The astounding number of intelligent people that are as freaky as me.......

ohmigawd, they're all freaks...I'm the only normal one here! *cough*

Carrie Guest
    I thought I was the only freak...but now I know better!

Jaxxx Guest
    that we can disagree on sports, politics, or religion and still love each other

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by herekittykitty View Post

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    That even though I am the anti-crist people still tend to like me...*Snicker*
    Naw, I have met some outstanding folks that are very intelligent, sensitive, and caring...I feel like I have found a long lost family and I will never be able to repay the friendship that has been extended to me...I have had soooo much fun, I have laughed, and I have cried with people whom I may never meet but still feel a kinship with...I was trying to explain to a friend yesterday what a difference this board has made in my life and she just looked at me like the RCA dog...I have always felt like my morbid side was a bad thing but I realize that it's just a normal part of me and I am not the only one...Loves to all my HAG's.....

GAdeathhag Guest
    we all tend to agree to disagree- for the most part

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GAdeathhag View Post
    we all tend to agree to disagree- for the most part

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    This is the only place I feel normal...

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post
    This is the only place I feel normal...

...........we all do.......

GAdeathhag Guest
    I enjoy seeing others opinions and beliefs on stuff-- I may not agree but I am curious of what others think-- I can appreciate the fact of some of the more heated discussions where people stand and what they believe in-- we may not all agree but I can have a lot of respect in someones personal opinion on subjects-- It is what makes this America-- right-- sometimes we may even see another side to the story

Layla331 Guest
    How we're everywhere...and i honestly thought it was something i shouldnt tell people lol..death has some taboo attached and its like it shouldnt be as fascinating as it is...and it just has always been that lil bit more acceptable when its the death of a celebrity...i love how much ive learned esp about the old time "real" stars...it has been a great part of my day...most days..and you guys are great ( even the freakiest ones ** cough kitty cough**)..

GAdeathhag Guest
    where else can you appreciate someones photoshop skills on Angel--
    or the passing of someones Gladware--
    most of all we have always been there for each other when we felt no one else was
    **insert sappy fucking music here***

beatlebaby4 Guest
    That everyone on here is relatively "normal". That there are so many of us.
    How wonderful and sweet Death Hags are.
    It's like a family on here.
    And I've learned a ton of stuff about celebs that I didn't know (and I thought I knew a lot!)
    Thanks to all my wonderful friends on here! I love it here!!!!!!!

Layla331 Guest
    I Just heard about the gladware...i need some time here

Layla331 Guest
    know what else i learned ( and beatles pic reminded me)...hags are a great lookin bunch a people..( of course that means you too leader scott the oh so cute)

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Special shout out to Ceege, John Trim, and Cettie for rockin the Ignore thread...You guys are more fun than a sack full a nightcrawlers...

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Look at my friends list...It grows by the day...That makes me sooo happy...I used to try to send everyone a cute little picture or somethin about once a week...It takes me forever now...I'm loving it!!!

ceege Guest
    What has surprised me about my fellow death hags???

*ceege pulls up her plastic lawn chair and pours a soothing glass of libation*

That there are so many of us who share a fascination with death, who can look at gore and headless corpses while eating lasagna and still be considered "normal", and that we all read a story about a violent death and immediately scroll through looking for the links to the pictures.

This is a very comforting place to be and I have made some great friends here.

ceege Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post
    Special shout out to Ceege, John Trim, and Cettie for rockin the Ignore thread...You guys are more fun than a sack full a nightcrawlers...
    MUWAH howdid!!!! Loves ya girl!!!

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ceege View Post
    What has surprised me about my fellow death hags???

*ceege pulls up her plastic lawn chair and pours a soothing glass of libation*

That there are so many of us who share a fascination with death, who can look at gore and headless corpses while eating lasagna and still be considered "normal", and that we all read a story about a violent death and immediately scroll through looking for the links to the pictures.

This is a very comforting place to be and I have made some great friends here.
    Holy frick...You need to write books sister...That almost made me laugh/cry/pee/poo/ and fall off my chair all at one time...You nailed it on the head!!! That's exactly how I feel...I am just not as eloquent with words as you are...

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    SMA is a great secret keeper. Scott is a Hollywood genius and he should have a star on the walk of fame! Ceege has the coolest hat! To specific?

I've met some wonderful people here whom I would call my friends! There are alot of lovable freaks on here too. It's seems like we are always here for each other, & I like that! Where else can you get a great big cyber bear hug?? We support each other, fight & disagree, but above all we are always death hags to our very core! I love you guys!!

Queenie

secretsquirrel13 Guest
    We are completely diverse, and encompass all 4 corners of the earth, and all colors of the spectrum, yet we can come together and play nice (for the most part).
    We are all funny as hell, and smart as whips...and we all want to see Casey Anthony FRY!!!

gotta love those common denominators...

Oh yeah...and I still LOVES da naner!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen_Death_Hag View Post
    SMA is a great secret keeper. Scott is a Hollywood genius and he should have a star on the walk of fame! Ceege has the coolest hat! To specific?

I've met some wonderful people here whom I would call my friends! There are alot of lovable freaks on here too. It's seems like we are always here for each other, & I like that! Where else can you get a great big cyber bear hug?? We support each other, fight & disagree, but above all we are always death hags to our very core! I love you guys!!

Queenie
    Very well said.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla331 View Post
    know what else i learned ( and beatles pic reminded me)...hags are a great lookin bunch a people..( of course that means you too leader scott the oh so cute)
    You are just so sweet. Kissesxoxoxoxox

Auntie Vi Guest
    I love ya'll more than my luggage

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    I have certainly learned that there are a lot of very good people on this board and I think I have made a few good friends in the bargain.

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Vi View Post
    I love ya'll more than my luggage
    I don't know if I will go that far...

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    That heart, and soul, and humor, and joy can be found in a topic that so many people shy away from.

The one thing that connects us all is the one thing that none of us can outrun...Death happens. And you can be damn sure that one of us is going to be there with a camera taking pictures of a mailbox when it does!

You guys are my extended family, and some of my most treasured friends. The moments I spend here on the board are some of the happiest moments I've spent period.

And even though a lot of the time I like to stand back and simply watch what happens instead of jumping in and taking part...It's only because I respect and admire each and every one of you so very much.

So here's to livin', Here's to dyin', and here's to knowing that we have a place to call home no matter which of those is going on at any given time.

ive learned that slugs come in all lengths and sizes...lmao JUST KIDDING, i've learned that people like ceege and howdidyoubuyit? actually exist, and that i'm ok and you're ok...
    pull the string!

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxofpandoraz View Post
    That heart, and soul, and humor, and joy can be found in a topic that so many people shy away from.

The one thing that connects us all is the one thing that none of us can outrun...Death happens. And you can be damn sure that one of us is going to be there with a camera taking pictures of a mailbox when it does!

You guys are my extended family, and some of my most treasured friends. The moments I spend here on the board are some of the happiest moments I've spent period.

And even though a lot of the time I like to stand back and simply watch what happens instead of jumping in and taking part...It's only because I respect and admire each and every one of you so very much.

So here's to livin', Here's to dyin', and here's to knowing that we have a place to call home no matter which of those is going on at any given time.

Ditto.

We are all different and have our quirks, but instead of getting the squinty eyes, we accept and appreciate.

We have so many intellegent wonderful warm people here, from so many different walks of life. And we all blend into a great big group.

We need to do a Death Hag convention. Think of the fun.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    P.S. And oh YEAH BABY.

We all want Casey Anthony to FRY. Get on that skillet and act like bacon, baby.

Doug81506 Guest
    i was shocked at how many of you leave your blinds open at night. i wasn't stalking i just like to ride my bicylce really slow.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hell0kitty View Post
    ive learned that slugs come in all lengths and sizes...lmao JUST KIDDING, i've learned that people like ceege and howdidyoubuyit? actually exist, and that i'm ok and you're ok...
    AWWWW!!! Come er ya big galloot!!!

ceege Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hell0kitty View Post

*peeks in from the Ignore thread*

JHC. If howdid and I exist then that means only one thing.....

SO DOES THE GODDAMN FLAMINGO!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

*ceege runs screaming from the thread*

Forever-27 Guest
    This site is the gental reminder to each and every one of us that some day , somehow , some time , some way were all gonna die

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    *runs after ceege with a bottle of shaving cream and a broom*

Nothing anymore.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

unicorns exist too!!!! and sampiro and kelt are amazing volumes of information! you gals are great!
    pull the string!

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Nothing anymore.
    How bout this?!?!!?
    *Flashes cleanskull from behind the thread*

ceege Guest
    surprise!!!

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug81506 View Post
    i was shocked at how many of you leave your blinds open at night. i wasn't stalking i just like to ride my bicylce really slow.

Quote Originally Posted by herekittykitty View Post
    Define normal toots
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

CORONERGAL Guest
    I lived in Colorado for a short time a few years back and I gotta say--YOU'RE SCARING ME, Doug81506!! I had no blinds on my windows!!

Doug81506 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CORONERGAL View Post
    I lived in Colorado for a short time a few years back and I gotta say--YOU'RE SCARING ME, Doug81506!! I had no blinds on my windows!!
    you were probably safe. colorado is a big state and, like i said, i ride slow. welcome to the board and join the fun!

emtdude Guest
    Who needs Dr Phil's BULLS#IT when you can log in from the privacy of your own home, and in your skivvy drawers, you can go from the lowest of the low, to the funniest thing you have seen all day........sure beats the hell outta therapy.....

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Got that right emtdude...I feel the love here everyday...Or is that my vibrating desk cushion?...I can't get nothin done at my house...My kids are wearing winter clothes because I can't tear myself away to do laundry...