Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scott Weiland

MrsE1981 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    naw, he didn't have anything to do with it. Sounds like the guys don't talk much anymore. I watched the Howard Stern interview of Scott on youtube, and it was very sad. Scott talked about how he told the guys he needed to go to rehab, and the basically told him... well, you're costing us money so pay us! Then Howard asked him about being raped when he was 12.. I thought that was a horrible thing to do, then Stern wanted graphic details about it. Scott looked like he wanted to cry. I felt so bad for him. Howard Stern is such a piece of shit!

I'll have to watch that. Stern is a bit of a knob...

Wendy A. Guest
    Yeah he is. I can't stand that man. My husband was shocked that I watched that interview. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWzk6ZD1Sfc here's the link for the interview... Stern asks about the rape about 37 minutes in.

MrsE1981 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    Yeah he is. I can't stand that man. My husband was shocked that I watched that interview. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWzk6ZD1Sfc here's the link for the interview... Stern asks about the rape about 37 minutes in.

Thanks!

That'll give me something to watch while the hubby is watching the footie
    Last edited by MrsE1981; 03-05-2013 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Poor grasp of written English :(

Wendy A. Guest
    Np, I really liked it. I like Scott a lot though.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    You want to believe him but he's said this before...many times. Maybe he is being honest about the drugs but he looks pissed and doesn't seem to wanna be there.

The annoying thing is he actually has a god given talent unlike some of the crap out these days but like so many before him, he doesn't seem to realise it.