Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Martha Moxley

Cheers for the late Dominick Dunne for starting
    all of this.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

I love knowing how justice works.
    Last edited by theotherlondon; 10-30-2012 at 04:38 PM.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Rest in peace poor girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

So, I'm about three quarters of the way through reading the transcript of of the probable cause hearing for State of Connecticut v. Michael Skakel for the murder of MArtha Moxley, and I'm starting to realize that Skakel's attorney as big or possibly a bigger a-hole than he is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    So, I'm about three quarters of the way through reading the transcript of of the probable cause hearing for State of Connecticut v. Michael Skakel for the murder of MArtha Moxley, and I'm starting to realize that Skakel's attorney as big or possibly a bigger a-hole than he is.

I see him in the courthouses I work for. I call him Satan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    I see him in the courthouses I work for. I call him Satan.
    LOL The Shermanator
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Mammy Guest
    So, the Shermanator is the lawyer for the Spermanator? I wonder if he jacks off in trees, too?

Just when I think I can't be anymore disgusted with one single human being, I find out that Michael Skakel buried a cat up to its neck and then ran over it's head with a lawn mower.

http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/410/CT/US/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

I'm sorry but this bothers me to no end. If you do a Google search for Martha Moxley, this is your result.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stupid_jack-off-in-tree-stankel.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	279.2 KB 
ID:	45602
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Just when I think I can't be anymore disgusted with one single human being, I find out that Michael Skakel buried a cat up to its neck and then ran over it's head with a lawn mower.As disturbing and disgusting as this is it doesn't surprise me. Michael and Tommy were a couple of f'd up kids thanks to their no account pos of a father! I hope he never gets out of prison!!!

Mammy Guest
    MM, it's like that with most murder victims. You google their names and get thousands of hits on their murderers. I hate it, too.

Just when I think I can't be anymore disgusted with one single human being, I find out that Michael Skakel buried a cat up to its neck and then ran over it's head with a lawn mower.

ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! God...this has been pissing me off all day. That's one of the most horrible things I've ever heard, period. Human beings who are able to even think up these crimes, let alone commit them, should go straight to prison, do not pass GO, do not collect 200 bazillion of your family's dollars. Why don't YOU sit in a hole buried up to your neck, for the rest of your wretched natural life.

Speaking of cats and Monopoly references, ya know the boot game piece recently got "voted off" and replaced by a cat. I'm totally a cat person, but I was sad to see the boot go. I've played many games with my family over the years as the boot. (and the iron)
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

MM~somehow my comment ran in with your post, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by nightdiva View Post
    MM~somehow my comment ran in with your post, sorry.
    We both have the same opinion of the same crazy perverted a-hole. No apologies necessary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

omg!!!!!!!! psychopath in the making..........at least he got his in the end, even if it did take awhile.

I just saw the movie "A Murder in Greenwich" (2002) and the young actress, Maggie Grace, who played Martha Moxley, brought tears to my eyes.
    She later acted in many television shows mostly.

I just saw that movie as well Valessa it was really good.

I love Detective Stabler. He was especially good in that movie though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Two things- As far as the would you marry a Kennedy question- did anyone else think Taylor Swift was bat shit CRAZY for dating one? I sure did.
    Someone mentioned Teddy on page one or two of this thread- it reminded me of when he was dying of brain cancer. A friend of mine who works at Duke, where he was being treated said that when he was in intensive care, he was the only patient on the floor. They moved all the other patients to other floors and most of the staff. He still had 2-1 nursing (two nurses for one patient) of Duke staff and his own private healthcare team also. The Duke staff that was "allowed" to stay on that floor had to have extra background checks, security clearing, etc. What a joke. Where was that kind of concern for the (I think) babysitter he murdered back in the 70's (or was it 60's?) Is that really the kind of health care he DESERVED? Hell no, but it's what his money could buy, so he got it. Think it didn't compromise other patients? What an ass. But I'm getting a bit off topic... I seem to be doing that a lot lately.

Murder in Greenwich is on Netflix if anyone is interested. Watched it yesterday. Netflix guessed I'd give it a 3.9, based on my previous watching. LOL I gave it a 4.

Yep if you're a Kennedy everything is handed to you and you get special treatment, I didn't know Taylor Swift dated one.

She dated Conner Kennedy, RFK Jr's son over the summer.

Please no no no no no. He did it I'm sure of it. Leave her and her family alone. Please.
    http://articles.courant.com/2013-04-...el-skakel-home
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Are you kidding me!? I bet the security guard (whose description led to the sketch) is dead by now, too.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Seagorath Guest
    When you are wealthy...or come from money in America...you get away with ANYTHING. Don't you people understand that? If you commit these same "acts" while being a working class citizen or less...well, you will go to jail instantaneously and either serve life or get executed. Smart, wealthy people always get away with sadistic crimes. Always.

That's America.

Well, in that case, poor Michael!

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    When you are wealthy...or come from money in America...you get away with ANYTHING. Don't you people understand that? If you commit these same "acts" while being a working class citizen or less...well, you will go to jail instantaneously and either serve life or get executed. Smart, wealthy people always get away with sadistic crimes. Always.

That's America.
    Michael Skakel smart? I don't think so. Wealthy yes, but if he were poor he would eat his food stamps. The guy is seriously dumb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Mammy Guest
    He's the only guy who I've ever heard of who flogged his dolphin while spying on a girl from a tree outside her bedroom window. He doesn't impress me as being particularly bright. Phil Spector has money running out of his asshole and he's in prison.

Yeah, masturbating in a tree is pretty stupid. It's also very difficult and uncomfortable. And sticky if its a pine tree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Yeah, masturbating in a tree is pretty stupid. It's also very difficult and uncomfortable. And sticky if its a pine tree.
    I think it would get pretty sticky no matter WHAT kind of tree it is!
    "Honestly may be the best policy, but it's important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonestly is the second-best policy."
    - George Carlin

To me all I se here is Martha's family, the taxpayers, and everyone else who hates Michael Skakel's guts having to suffer even more because he isn't even smart enough to make sure his attorney is halfway competent. IDIOT!
    Also, this article mentions his ex-wife's previous intentions to write a book (which I would have loved to read btw), but my question is....How did Michael Skakel manage to get an ex-wife in the first place? How insane do you have to be to marry Michael Skakel of all people? There are way to many fish in the sea. Could you imagine waking up every morning, turning over, and looking into a guys eyes and thinking "This guy masturbated in a tree while trying to peep on a 15 year old. That he probably killed." The mental image alone.....
    http://www.timesunion.com/news/crime...nt-4444451.php
    Last edited by MiraculousMandarin; 04-24-2013 at 08:13 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Kennedy cousin convicted of murder is granted new trial, attorney says:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/s...,2670913.story

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy Lucy View Post
    Kennedy cousin convicted of murder is granted new trial, attorney says:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/s...,2670913.story
    I thought Mickey Sherman did a good job of defending Skakel and I'm surprised Skakel has been granted another trial. It's hard to believe it has been eleven years since he was convicted. It irritates me how in every article about him, they have to mention the fact that he is a Kennedy cousin. I don't care whose cousin he is, he's still a murderer.

Damn it.

Mammy Guest
    Whenever he does get another trial, I'm sure it won't be any time soon. Meanwhile his ass will still be in prison.

pwem Guest
    I get pissed off as well that the name "Kennedy" surfaces in every headline and article.

Michael should be pounded into small bits just for what he did to that poor cat.

Mammy Guest
    He had far more years of freedom than he deserved. He no doubt thought he got away with murder.

pwem Guest
    That whole family was majorly screwed up. I mean, really screwed up.

In this fucked up state there is a good chance they will find him not guilty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

71sportstourer Guest
    Hard not to think of the similarities of that case and the Valerie Percy case:

Young white female victims
    Murdered at home
    Unusual murder weapons (baynet and golf club)
    Victims bludgeoned and stabbed
    Crimes committed in Nation's wealthiest, most crime free areas
    Cases were/are long unsolved
    Connections to national political figures (Skakel's Aunt was married to Robert Kennedy. Percy's Dad became a US senator.)
    Locals discounted killers being from the immediate area (except those who believed Percy case was domestic violence, for which there was no evidence.)

So Skakel, who lived across the street from Moxley, was convicted. And now we know of William Thoresen III, who was raised a block from Percy and whose parents still lived in that home at time of Percy murder.

IIRC, no prints in Moxley case. Handle of golf club was missing. But club was same as set Mrs. Skakel had owned and an iron from it was missing. I believe I read that the set was very high end and not common.

No prints in Percy case but cops said bayonet was highly unusual and Thoresen was caught with numerous bayonets not long after Percy murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Whenever he does get another trial, I'm sure it won't be any time soon. Meanwhile his ass will still be in prison.
    Actually he's asking for bail to be set at no more than $500,000, which I'm sure he'll have no problem coming up with. I hope they let him out and somebody beats him to death and masturbates on him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Mammy Guest
    Actually he's asking for bail to be set at no more than $500,000, which I'm sure he'll have no problem coming up with. I hope they let him out and somebody beats him to death and masturbates on him.
    It's about time you showed up here, woman! I've missed ya!

I'd like to think he wouldn't be released on bail, but I'm pretty cynical about the "justice system" today. He deserves to be beaten to death, but I'd hate to see the hard up m-effer who would masturbate on him. I think even a dog would have higher standards than Skakel.

This just pisses me off!!! He is going to keep pulling this shit until every witness is dead.

Stupid tree humper.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SheeBee View Post
    This just pisses me off!!! He is going to keep pulling this shit until every witness is dead.

Stupid tree humper.
    He might as well try anything he wants. He has nothing to lose and it's possible he could be free at some point. David Camm murdered his wife and two children in 2000 and walked free today after being acquitted at his THIRD trial. Of course, he was found guilty during the first two trials and his family with money and connections finally managed to get him retried and now acquitted and free. Some days, our "justice system" sucks!

I saw this on the news last night. This gambit is standard practice with these types of cases. Ho-hum.

David Camm the ex-cop?? Holy crap I hadn't read that. Oh wow. That makes me so angry and sad. What was a jury thinking?

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SheeBee View Post
    David Camm the ex-cop?? Holy crap I hadn't read that. Oh wow. That makes me so angry and sad. What was a jury thinking?
    Yes, that is him. I haven't been this pissed since Casey Anthony was acquitted. I think Ducky posted a new link in his thread about the acquittal. There's a different standard of justice for people with money or family with money, but we already knew that, just ask the Derderians.

38 years ago, yesterday. she'd be 53 now....a life wasted, due to that piece of dog doo.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rockapulco apple blossom impatients.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	48664
    "if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first" Kurt Cobain

[SIGPIC] http://phineas4cobain.tumblr.com/post/36392280360 [/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by phineas117 View Post
    38 years ago, yesterday. she'd be 53 now....a life wasted, due to that piece of dog doo.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rockapulco apple blossom impatients.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	48664
    Amen. Sorry Martha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket