Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7141516

Thread: Dorothy Stratten

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    That could very well be the case, it makes you wonder.
    It certainly does.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    It certainly does.
    Now, if any of that could actually be proved that would be unbelievable !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Very interesting ! This Banerjee was convicted for contracting the murder of his business partner, Nick De Noia in 1987. Sounds like it could be possible he had Paul killed, and Dorothy was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's very possible. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0210592/b..._=nm_ov_bio_sm
    This is great, any new stuff about Dorothy is wonderful.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Question

Patti Lauerman defends Paul to this day. Says she does not believe Paul would kill Dorothy. Too much of a coincidence that Paul purchases a very dangerous I can't think of the name, shotgun just before & BOTH were naked....

http://deadline.com/2017/07/chippend...ub-1201911729/

If there was a 3rd person involved, that person wiped it all clean

PS to conclude a 'suicide' - anyone know if if someone was to shoot himsef in the head with a big shotgun- the kickback would force your body to go back, away from the gun?? OR fwd on top of the gun????
    Last edited by Tiffany; 04-08-2018 at 10:00 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I for one am a person that we should keep
    her name in the news forever.

Article about Peter Bogdanovich briefly touches on his PTSD since Dorothy was murdered.

Dorothy's sister Louise and her mother both live with him now. Louise was 11.5 when she met Peter.

In case you wondered, Peter is still a douche.

https://www.vulture.com/2019/03/pete...mX27-61MlgdpqI
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    Article about Peter Bogdanovich briefly touches on his PTSD since Dorothy was murdered.

Dorothy's sister Louise and her mother both live with him now. Louise was 11.5 when she met Peter.

In case you wondered, Peter is still a douche.

https://www.vulture.com/2019/03/pete...mX27-61MlgdpqI
    A douche and a hypocrite. He was at the Playboy Mansion enjoying the life and all that goes with it. I could never understand why these women went for him. He was NOTHING to look at !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

A douche and a hypocrite. He was at the Playboy Mansion enjoying the life and all that goes with it. I could never understand why these women went for him. He was NOTHING to look at !
    So very true about Peter Bogdanovich.(thank you)

Gosh, I never realized what a complete jerk Peter is. While I appreciate his honestly he does not come across as a very nice person at all and he takes NO responsibility for his part in Dorothy's murder, while I think Paul being banned from the mansion angered him it was also the affair and the fact that Peter was more powerful and his thought was if he couldn't have her no one was going to have her.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Dumb blond...wants money and fame...meets controlling psychotic idiot...gets famous based on looks and asshole...cheats like a stupid fucking blond (with an aging Hollywood director who played her emotions)..gets blown to bits by controlling psychotic idiot. The End.
    I'd totally agree with this. Lord knows what a beauty she was, though. Still, whether or not she wanted money and fame to begin with, I cannot imagine her life not being exploited by someone. Old French phrase: "a prey for the cat".

Had she lived on, today she'd look like Priscilla Presley or Italian model Valeria Marini.

Hot af, naive, dumb. Poor girl. And a shame so few movies were made based on her life, because there definitely is drama and mystery material, there, at least as much as in Star Wars. And Star Wars suck. I never get tired of D. Stratten's story and all the "plots" and characters and what-ifs in there.

How come bombshell blondes date the Paul Snyder type instead of dating me?

J.

The thing is, Paul was a psycho. He was likely jealous of her before she went to Hollywood and would have possibly killed her had she never gone. Who knows. I don't care what color her hair was, how dumb, how ambitious, how whatever, what happened to her was not her dang fault. It was not Peter's fault. The blame lies solely on Paul. But...like many women with nutter husbands and boyfriends, the only real mistake she made was agreeing to talk to him alone.
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-29-2021 at 09:20 PM. Reason: CORRECTED MY SPELLING OF ambitious
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

The blame lies solely on Paul. But...like many women with nutter husbands and boyfriends, the only real mistake she made was agreeing to talk to him alone.
    Wouldn't say she made only one mistake, everybody makes many. Nevertheless, being raped and murdered (in what order?) is, obviously, too high a price to pay for not being the brightest tool in the shed.

J.

The thing is, Paul was a psycho. He was likely jealous of her before she went to Hollywood and would have possibly killed her had she never gone. Who knows. I don't care what color her hair was, how dumb, how ambitious , how whatever, what happened to her was not her dang fault. It was not Peter's fault. The blame lies solely on Paul. But...like many women with nutter husbands and boyfriends, the only real mistake she made was agreeing to talk to him alone.
    Sad, but true.
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-29-2021 at 09:18 PM. Reason: CORRECTED MY SPELLING OF ambitious