Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Dorothy Stratten

Lisamarie Guest
    bUt still you would think the thought of her dead sister would stop her from doing sexay time with the guy!!! Lord!!!

bunny Guest
    I think her sister must have had some real problems to marry him...

John Connor Guest

Louise (L.B.) Stratten

She looks a little like her elder sister. She was 12 when Dorothy died. Yes, Peter Bogdanovich is an odd bird, not that that's a bad thing.

Lisamarie Guest
    No Not bad just a tad tacky if you ask me, I mean to move in on your dead sisters boyfriend or on his end to take an intrest in a girl so much younger who would no doubt have issues with the fact he was with her sister and had she not died he may have stayed with her..or dumped her for her younger sister...who knows..I just think the entire thing is odd and direspectful to Dorthys memory.

bunny Guest
    I always wondered that, if he would have dumped Dorothy when she got older? Did he not dump Cybil Shepard?

Lisamarie Guest
    Yes goos point he sure did and he laso just broke up with her and has a new trophy girl, much younger and out of the Dorothy mold.....I must say if I was killed and my lil sis hooked up with my man I be pissed as all hell and haunt there ass!!!

RetroFanatic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    I must say if I was killed and my lil sis hooked up with my man I be pissed as all hell and haunt there ass!!!
    LOL!

The Dorothy Stratten story always digusted me. It's so sad. Whenever her name pops up I can't help but think of her whole body being eaten by huge, hairy ants.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bunny Guest
    I cant see the whole ant thing...my god they have found bodies shot before and there were not ants..and her body was only there for what 8 hours?

Lisamarie Guest
    weird!!!! And how awful she was in a damn sex ramp thingy....Lord.

bunny Guest
    I know...sick...but I cant see him having sex with her when she was dead...(maybe I am hoping he didnt) maybe he was just thinking what he was going to do next...if he could get away with it...
    was there NO pics in the death house??? how odd

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    I always wondered that, if he would have dumped Dorothy when she got older? Did he not dump Cybil Shepard?

Cybil dumped him.

Lisamarie Guest
    I know with her brains all across the room, but in the same breath who would have thought he would have killed her as well.....what an asshole.

bunny Guest
    Oh I did not know that...about Cybil...

I still dont understand about the ants...I think I am going to have to look that one up...my god their bodies were not there for days...just hours..

Talking House & Mansion haunted

Anyone know if the Clarkson home is haunted by his \ her ghost? I heard the Playboy Mansion is "haunted" by Dorothy's ghost...

Lightbulb 10881 Clarkson Road, West L.A.

Ok is there a reason why Dorothy Stratten's home where she was killed, is not on the Dearly Departed Tour??? Its 10881 Clarkson Rd. Is it cause someone is presently residing in it??

The home is occupied, and several miles from where the current tour takes place. The tour already lasts over 3 hours, I can't include everything. But hope to launch another tour of the west side in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyRSuhSk60E

I dunno how to post videos here so heres the link. Youtubes got alot of awesome Dorothy videos including her appearance on Carson!!

bunny Guest
    she was so pretty! what a shame!!

Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    I know...sick...but I cant see him having sex with her when she was dead...(maybe I am hoping he didnt) maybe he was just thinking what he was going to do next...if he could get away with it...
    was there NO pics in the death house??? how odd
    NO pics in the death house??? how odd
    You sound disappointed.

bunny Guest
    No not really, there just seems to be pics of everything ...

my favorite or one of is on the back cover of 'Killing' with Peter. Very pretty.

btw: www.dorothystratten.com

Something kinnda creepy happened today at work. I was sitting at the desk and a pt was talking about her friend \ ppl she knows and their names were Paul & Dorothy.
    And all I got was that Paul, was 'selling illegal prescription drugs' i got the impression he was a bad person.

re

Actually I take Dorothy Stratten's request back because she didnt even like posing for PB

??????
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    ??????

PvN73 Guest
    Do you think somehow this was to be a post somewhere in another thread instead of a thread itself?

ohhh which thread would this fit it? Perhaps courtesy flush?

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    ??????
    Ditto, Neil......

I wanna know what Dothy's request was now.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by Star84 View Post
    Actually I take Dorothy Stratten's request back because she didnt even like posing for PB
    Uh, if she didn't like it, she wouldn't have stuck around. She liked Hugh Hefner and he treated her pretty good - altho Bagdonovich thought otherwise.

Where do you get your info, Star84?

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    Do you think somehow this was to be a post somewhere in another thread instead of a thread itself?

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Uh, if she didn't like it, she wouldn't have stuck around. She liked Hugh Hefner and he treated her pretty good - altho Bagdonovich thought otherwise.

Where do you get your info, Star84?
    How do you know what she's talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post

Could it be the Singulair??!!!
    It's All Gravy Baby [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Question Video Footage on her ETHS!

Hey doesn anyone know where I can see or where the footage is from from her ETHS!

These as I remember: 1. Dorothy in a long white coat jumping off a statue, I'm assuming on her PB Promotion I think shes in her hometown Vancouver there

2. When Liz Norris was talking about how Paul would call in the midst of an interview- theres a really pretty close up of D's face- then it cuts to Louise talking about her birthday May 8 and her mom got married May 10...

3. There some footage of Paul & Dorothy dancing at the mansion- Dorothy's wearing a hat and Paul has on a fur coat.

4. Theres some footage of D and even Louise when I'm assuming D was on her promotional tour and was interviewed what kind of things were sexy to her.

5. Some interviews- one lady asked D 'had she done nude photography before?' To which Dorothy replied she'd never 'Really shy & not taken her clothes off for anyone she didn't know'

These are some video footage that I can remember.

Anyway is this Dorothy's Untold Story??? What??

BTW: Carson's interview or some...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SahoSvAAbH4
    Last edited by Tiffany; 10-20-2008 at 08:50 AM.

DexterKitty Guest
    Ummmmm..... I'm lost guys. I think I missed something here..... I better go back aways and find out where I derailed. :O

bunny Guest
    she sure was a classy lady...

Was there ever any reports that Paul was physically abusive to Dorothy???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bunny Guest
    man that Paul was so creepy...

...so is that a no to the abuse history from paul to d? I really doubt that he wasn't abusive to her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lisamarie Guest
    I thinkl he must have been shit he ended her life....God those awful polyester pants were abuse enough!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    those awful polyester pants were abuse enough!
    snort

Question 'Stratten' on gravestone?

I have a question: Does anyone say why they didn't put her original last name on her headstone.?

That makes me kinnda sad. The same with Marilyn Monroe- thats not even her real f'n name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jack'sGirl Guest
    When my brother passed away this year, we found some of his old Playboy calendars and centerfolds from the 80's.

It was so sad when I found Dorothy among them, she really was a beauty.

Anyone knwo if I can find D's unfinished Playboy photos \ her Playboy Print Ad - she was doing in Aug 1980??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silverwaif77 Guest
    I think paul had that whole if I can't have you, no one can thing going on.
    I think he saw Dorothy, could see her potential and was able to manipulate a young, naive, trusting, sweet girl. Also Dorothy was his gravy train, if she left, he had nothing, and everyone would see him for what he really was a wanna be.

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Star84 View Post
    I have a question: Does anyone say why they didn't put her original last name on her headstone.?

That makes me kinnda sad. The same with Marilyn Monroe- thats not even her real f'n name.

Many people in Hollywood have names they have adopted. She was born Norma Jeane Baker but she died Marilyn Monroe.

Arrow 2 awesome videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKOQ4ahIL9I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL4uoth9PYY

p.s. I'm a little 'taken aback' by ppl thinking something bad about Peter marrying Louise. Don't be so narrow-minded for thinking that way. The only thing I can say here is that I can imagine that Louise was alone, she didn't have anyone to confide in. Peter was the only man she could really trust and talk to- she was only 12 when her sister died and Peter was the closest person between all 3 of them. Louise even says her D's E!THS that she loved Peter because of Dorothy. And I guess maybe through tragedies comes strong loves. They have divorced in 02-but they grew together because of D.
    Last edited by Tiffany; 11-03-2008 at 08:00 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Star 80 in a nutshell. I think Eric Roberts really captured how Snider was.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUrYzh6Rmb0

Lisamarie Guest
    Im just kind of freaked out by the fact he would have any intrest in a 12 year old girl....I dont think thats being narrow minded at all....Furthermore I would be worried each time he looked at me he would be seeing my dead sister....and they divorced..so it couldent have been that true of love. And its not like she was an orphan..she had family. I just think its very direspectful to marry your sisters ex lover...Thats just me though....No disrespect to anyone or there thoughts on this at all.

Lisamarie Guest
    Eric Roberts is really hot on this movie......

not only is it disturbing that Peter married Louise, but he payed for a lot of plastic surgery for her. She didn't really look like Dorothy but after the surgery she did favor her a lot! Her mother was quoted as saying when told of Peter and Louise marring that she was losing another child...I wonder what she meant?

If you want more info about her here is a forum for her..There are people on there who knew her http://www.dorothysforum.com/