Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Dorothy Stratten

It seems weird that anyone would want to live in there. I couldn't.

Lisamarie Guest
    oh I would love too...but Im a morbid girl....I also like the idea of takeing A place something awful happened and making it into something great! I would put a beautiful framed pic of her all around the place in memorial....

Katie Guest
    I wouldn't want to live there, because you lay down and get ants all over you.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by miz rosebud View Post
    i thought i posted this .But i just took this pic recently.and the place just gave me the creeps!!! and it was in the day time.
    I wonder if they know. I wonder how they could not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    It seems weird that anyone would want to live in there. I couldn't.
    Me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    oh I would love too...but Im a morbid girl....I also like the idea of takeing A place something awful happened and making it into something great! I would put a beautiful framed pic of her all around the place in memorial....
    Oi

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I wouldn't want to live there, because you lay down and get ants all over you.
    ::snort::

You can see the results of his circumsion thru those pants...I don't think it's a sock...

Your very observant Aries

miz rosebud Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I wonder if they know. I wonder how they could not know.

Me neither.

Oi

::snort::

I would think they would tell ya something like that happened. Well i would hope so at least.its really close to a freeway.The door opens to see a nice view of the 405. Like i said CREEPY!

lisalouver Guest
    i thought i posted this .But i just took this pic recently.and the place just gave me the creeps!!! and it was in the day time.
    My God.

It looks exactly the same.

lisalouver Guest
    I think I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but Bryan Adams wrote "The Best was yet to come" for Dorothy, a fellow canuck. The song has always been my personal favorite of Bryans and I got to see him sing it live in 1983 and often wonder if he still sings it anymore. Although written about Dorothy, it can really be applied to any loss or disappointment.

I have turned to the song in those times. The lyric that sticks with me is
    "You can cry yourself to sleep at night, you can't change the things you've done"

Here are two clips from youtube - 1st one Bryan singing it live in 1988 (goosebumps!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nwy4ZLBGSs

and a tribute to Dorothy with pics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGEovUZQx3k

Enjoy! An awesome song, esp if you are hearing it for the first time.

I've always liked that song too - but never knew it was about Dorothy. Good song for her!

Lisamarie Guest
    I still want crime scene pics!!!! And I love her old place! Id live there in a second!!

bunny Guest
    I dont think there are any crime scene pics...but who knows...I would love to see some also...

she sure was a stunning looking woman in life!

lisalouver Guest
    I've always liked that song too - but never knew it was about Dorothy. Good song for her!
    It sure is....a great song about what might have been.

I've been rocking it on my ipod a lot!

bunny Guest
    does any one have any pics of Peter and Louises wedding?

Lisamarie Guest
    why no crime scene pics??

bunny Guest
    I know LM I am waiting for some also...we are sick hehehe just call us sickos hahah

lisalouver Guest
    I'm guessing if Dorothys pictures from her death have not shown up yet, they won't be showing up ever. She's been dead 28 years.

No pics? Aww...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by star82 View Post
    I know this isn't the crime scene pic, but Playboy published this pic...http://findadeath.com/Deceased/s/Dor...trattonad1.jpg
    God thats disturbing....even if it was staged.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EthelMertz View Post
    God thats disturbing....even if it was staged.
    I agree. A fine example of the subtle good taste of Larry Flynt.

Lisamarie Guest
    I really must say its a well done picture! I know its just a oic someone drew..but it makes one wonder if maybe he had seen death scene pics..allthough we know she was found on the sex swing thing still hooked up to it..what a dick head to do that to her! I mean he already killed her...why leave her like that. But yeah that pic realy got to me too.....I winder if you used luminal or whatever that stuff is called how much blood would show up...

bunny Guest
    she sure was a pretty lady...I bet she made a lovely angel...

GODDESS6 Guest
    her killer paul always reminds me of the movie "boxing helena"~ if paul could've done that to dorothy & kept her in a cute little box all to himself, he would have~ his fixation w/ her is really disturbing~ she was one helluva natural beauty, who i have always loved~ i think she was way too young & naive back then to be in the lifestyle that she was~ she seemed, tho known for being naked, to be very innocent still~ it is so sad that she was taken so young~ i wonder where she would be in her life today had this not had happened to her~

i was also pissed that paul took his own life, the coward~ i doubt that if they believed in heaven her soul would be waiting for him to be w/ in eternity~
    i wish he would have been caught & sitting there in prison rotting & suffering~ he took the easy way out~

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    My God.

It looks exactly the same.
    I was thinking the exact same thing....I'm wondering,if it's haunted.

After all the years I still think about Dorothy.

SusanCarole Guest
    Miz, What street is this house on?

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
    her killer paul always reminds me of the movie "boxing helena"~ if paul could've done that to dorothy & kept her in a cute little box all to himself, he would have~ his fixation w/ her is really disturbing
    Ew, you are right. Wasn't that based on something true? maybe not, I probably think that about a lot of things. For the longest time I thought Fargo was true. LOL

bunny Guest
    you know when you look at Dorothy, with no fake boobs, no nose job...she is stunning!
    I wonder how she would have aged???

Lisamarie Guest
    its weird to think she walked through that door te last day of her life poor thing...

Lisamarie Guest
    was it that top bedroom with the glass doors???

bunny Guest
    I thought it happened on the bottom floor...mind you I was not there so I am not sure hahahah...
    My god she was so stunning...what a waste of a pretty lady

Lisamarie Guest
    I know and all over some douchebag in too tight bad polyester pants!!!!

bunny Guest
    Oh man that just made me burst out laughing hahah oh man that is him alright...what a creepy bastard the guy was...

Lisamarie Guest
    [Paul had the suite that he and Dorothy used to share, on the ground floor next to the garage. I honestly cannot figure this out, but there were two other women living in that apartment as well.

Your right bottom floor

bunny Guest
    Just think...if she would not have gone over there that day, she might have been a huge star, married someone wonderful, had kids...how sad

Lisamarie Guest
    and maybe her little sister wouldent have married Peter and they would have been married....thats always bothered me..anyone else?? I mean they met at the funeral?? who the hell marrys the sister of your murdered girlfriend?? Can you say creepy!

bunny Guest
    I know that always creeped me out...
    I think she was really young...so I have to blame him for that one

Actually Peter had met Dorothy's sister before - since she used to come visit Dorothy in Hollywood and stay over when Dorothy was living with Peter. She happened to be over visiting the day Dorothy died.

Lisamarie Guest
    That makes it more creepy!! And I know the sister was young ..but Lord..how disrespectful to your sisters memory....I looked it up and they just got divorced and he is now dating a 20 year old Dorthy look alike.....guess the other one got too old for him....and your right he met her at 12.....gross.

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    you know when you look at Dorothy, with no fake boobs, no nose job...she is stunning!
    I wonder how she would have aged???
    She'd probably have fake boobs, a nose job and a face lift. She was sweet. RIP.

bunny Guest
    I was just reading what Lisa wrote...she was 12 when they met...oh man he is a dirty old creep...

Lisamarie Guest
    I know!!! 12!!!!!

Lisamarie Guest
    Thanks sis!!!

bunny Guest
    what a PRE VERT the guy is...and she should have known better to marry him...what a sick thing...
    is there any pics of his new girl friend?

Lisamarie Guest
    No but she is a youngin.....Im looking though...

bunny Guest
    he sure looks like an old man OH wait he is an old man...hhah I never knew what Dorothy seen in him...well sure he was WAY better than that slug she was married to, but my god she could of had anyone

RetroFanatic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    I know and all over some douchebag in too tight bad polyester pants!!!!
    And a fur coat in which Dorothy probably paid for. He was basically living the life through her, and I just wish she had chosen her partner more wisely. He was a psychotic bastard.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    he sure looks like an old man OH wait he is an old man...hhah I never knew what Dorothy seen in him...well sure he was WAY better than that slug she was married to, but my god she could of had anyone
    She obviously had very poor taste in men.

Lisamarie Guest
    Yeah between the two of them man....

bunny Guest
    I think she only went with the first creep cause she was so young...

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    She obviously had very poor taste in men.

Yea he is nasty,and you can tell he thinks he's the shiznit