Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Zodiac

Thanks Dude!

I've always wished Officer Fouke would have stopped the guy he saw a block around the corner from the Washington and Cherry Street crime scene and this whole thing would have probably been solved.

I think it's ironic how now a days you have these white pride groups that adopted the Zodiac crosshair logo as their own and various groups have adopted it from them, isn't that what Zodiac wanted? He wanted to see people walking around with Zodiac buttons on their shirts, it's taken this long but it's finally happened.

Yes the reason why Officer Fouke didn't stop the guy, they were told by dispatch that it was a black guy, and yes Zodiac wanted people to wear buttons with either Zodiac on them or the symbol, and then when Paul Avery thought Zodiac was coming for him he started wearing an I'm Not Avery, button. I find it Ironic as well, that they are using that symbol.

Last edited by pkstracy; 05-05-2017 at 09:06 AM.

RIP Darlene Ferrin

I wasn't on last night, but I did think of Darlene.

New History Channel series "Hunt for the Zodiac Killer" It was pretty interesting.

R.I.P. Betty Lou Jensen and David Faraday

Today is their anniversary
    Last edited by TheDude; 12-20-2017 at 04:18 PM.

8. 12-27-2017, 08:47 PM

The Zodiac was a scary person, killing people at random with no obvious reasons. I hope he is dead but I would still like him to be identified so he can have his name trashed and to give peace/closure to the families of the victims. He was a clever prick to have never been caught but hopefully one day that will change.

That's what always bothered me but intrigued me most of all, dude never got caught, could be dead or he could be a senior citizen still living in the San Francisco area.

Something I noticed about the Hunt for the Zodiac killer show is the amount of bureaucracy surrounding the case, like the one guy on the show feels like he's finally solved the cipher but he's gotta go verify it with some old expert on the case and he's gotta confirm if he's got it right (If he's such an expert on it then why hasn't he solved it?), the first cipher was solved by a school teacher and her husband at the breakfast table one morning and it was accepted. If someone cracks it then one of the biggest mysteries of the case has been solved. I wonder if some of these people who have money invested in it want his identity to be found or do they just wanna keep up with making money on the mystery?

Could this man Joseph Newton Chandler aka Robert Ivan Nichols be the Zodiac, https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/22/us/my...rnd/index.html he was in California at the time of the murders and he resembles the sketch of the Zodiac, https://fox8.com/2018/06/21/who-was-joseph-newton-chandler-iii-authorities-to-reveal-true-identity-of-mystery-man/

Last edited by pkstracy; 06-24-2018 at 02:23 PM.

He does resemble the sketch, especially the one on the right.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I think he resembles Jack Benny!

Hey, what if Jack Benny WAS the Zodiac?!
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    He does resemble the sketch, especially the one on the right.
    Yeah Cindy I agree, what is odd is he kept a bag packed ready to flee at any moment, and he was in the Navy, didn't one of the survivors say they thought, from talking to the Zodiac, that he mentioned something about being in Military and that he had to leave that is why he wanted their car, because he was wanted? The police are speculating that this man Robert, was wanted for a crime or even murder and that is why he changed his name and moved around a few times. I am getting the feeling he is the Zodiac.

You just never know, he does look similar...

The 340 cipher has been solved, after 51 years, FBI confirmed this to be true.

https://us.cnn.com/2020/12/11/us/zod...rnd/index.html

I have the facebook post saved. This isn't as great as knowing who the Zodiac was, but it come close, and who knows if it might lead to an identity.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

According to the article there are two more parts to solve, so who knows, but I doubt the Zodiac said who he was in the cipher.

Too bad they were never able to get any DNA off of his letters. I would have loved to have seen the big reveal on him like they did with the Golden State Killer!

Aries, yes! me too, that would have been great if they could have

Cold case team says it has identified the Zodiac Killer

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Nope sorry, I think Ted Cruz the Politician born in Canada but
    say's he is from Texas still has something to do with this cover up.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

London not everything is a conspiracy or a cover up... He was born in 1970 so I doubt he would have anything to do with the zodiac killings, anyway, until they have actual solid proof that the man they are claiming to be the Zodiac is the Zodiac I am not going to buy it, I mean Robert Graysmith was so sure Arthur Lee Allen was the Zodiac, Steve Hodel swears his dad is the Zodiac, as well as the killer of Elizabeth Short, and one other guy claims his dad is the zodiac...

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    London not everything is a conspiracy or a cover up... He was born in 1970 so I doubt he would have anything to do with the zodiac killings, anyway, until they have actual solid proof that the man they are claiming to be the Zodiac is the Zodiac I am not going to buy it, I mean Robert Graysmith was so sure Arthur Lee Allen was the Zodiac, Steve Hodel swears his dad is the Zodiac, as well as the killer of Elizabeth Short, and one other guy claims his dad is the zodiac...
    Yeah, I'm with you on both counts.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'm kind of leaning towards this Poste guy they just uncovered as being the one. His photo is pretty close to the sketch drawing of the Zodiac, and due to some of the evidence they uncovered. I never thought Arthur Lee Allen was the Zodiac.

Neither did I Aries, but as I said if the DNA matches or if they can match DNA then I'll say okay they got him, after all these years why did he suddenly stop killing and sending letters to the L.A. Times and Paul Avery, Zodiac had/has a big ego, he wouldn't have stopped he loved the game of cat and mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Neither did I Aries, but as I said if the DNA matches or if they can match DNA then I'll say okay they got him, after all these years why did he suddenly stop killing and sending letters to the L.A. Times and Paul Avery, Zodiac had/has a big ego, he wouldn't have stopped he loved the game of cat and mouse.
    IIRC didn't he say he was going to start killing in such a way that LA wouldn't know it was him or something like that?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I would have to look at my research, Cindy, but I think you may be right, but then again he could have been lying about that as well, my gut is telling me this man is not the Zodiac, I think the Zodiac died way before that man did and that is why the killings stopped, I don't think the Zodiac would have stopped killing nor sending letters, unless he got arrested and put in prison for something else, or died.