Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Zodiac

The real Zodiac Killer:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	joe-dirt-4.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	13932  

DexterKitty Guest
    Orleans.... I was ED GEIN !!!! *gasp* :O I got my stuffed Mama in the back sittin' by the window Bwwwwaaaahhhhh !!!

DexterKitty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. K View Post
    I read that article, and then saw her on the news tonight.

Honestly, I think she's full of shit. Her father might have been a serial killer, but he sure as hell wasn't Zodiac, and she's just making it up as she goes along. And why do I say her father might have been a serial killer? Gee, how many operate undetected in the U.S. at any given time? He could have been one of those. Anyone could. Hell, we may have a serial killer posting on this board, for all we know.

Note to any serial killers lurking or posting here: I'm not a good target. Too many people would miss me....like the utility companies.
    Bill collectors too LMAO!!!! OK....I guess I'll skip your house, and go to your neighbor's. he he

I suspected Pugsly all along.

As for the woman, I think she's just looking for attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    Film at 11....I'm just giving my hags a sneak preview on my astonishing tale about Momma living a double life every spring.
    Seriously...does the term "publicity whore" come to anyone else's mind?

*snort*

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I call Bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    Shit, I think my dad was stationed in California when he was in the Navy. Maybe he's really the Zodiac killer. I was born in 1981 and went to California in the mid-late 90s and in 2006 or 2007. Maybe I'm the Zodiac killer!
    I think your story is more believable, Lita. It's your civic duty to go forward! Maybe flip a coin, see if it was your dad or you. Either one seems more plausible than this chicky.

You, um, need a publicist?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wow, that was some huge-open-mouthed-but-totally-straight-bromance greeting. (爆)~RaRa

Roaming Tigress Guest
    Five minutes of fame are up, lady

Long Gone Day Guest
    At a news conference I saw last night, she said she had turned his glasses over for DNA analysis. We'll see...

Fujicakes Guest
    So your dad is the Zodiac Killer...just like everybody's elses' dad. Get in the back of the line, lady.

DexterKitty Guest
    Pugsly has a face only his Mama can love LMAO!!! No...he's sweet and cute.

I think the woman wants attention too. Yeah.... that's something to be proud of..... my Daddy killed many people and caused fear and pain. <rolls eyes> yeah...REAL cool !!!

Orleans Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterKitty View Post
    Orleans.... I was ED GEIN !!!! *gasp* :O I got my stuffed Mama in the back sittin' by the window Bwwwwaaaahhhhh !!!
    LOL. You sicko!! I always knew something was "off" about you.

Ms. K Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterKitty View Post
    Bill collectors too LMAO!!!! OK....I guess I'll skip your house, and go to your neighbor's. he he
    Thanks Dex! I mean, you know, after a while, the damn bill collectors start calling, and then someone skip traces, and damn if they don't call the cops eventually.....

However, if you want victims, I've got a list....

DexterKitty Guest
    I bet Pugsly's farting and grunting must have given him away. I have to admit it does seem sinister in a way. Those silent but deadly pugfarts can sneak up on you when you least expect it. He's an assassin of sorts... gunning down innocent people with his rapid fire butt cannon.

DexterKitty Guest
    I wonder how long it will be before they get any definitive answers on the items they tested? The part where she said she actually made the hood for him when she was 7 or 8 seems to be farfetched IMO. I can't imagine any father getting his child involved with stuff of that nature. A child couldn't keep a secret like that. I think involving a child in something of that magnitude would be very unwise. I think it's a hoax.

how'd you like to be this poor fellow.
    for 30 plus years, this harvard prof has been harrased by an author who proclaims that he is the zodiac.
    a wonderful article on what it is like to be linked to an infamous case

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/fea...905.ohare.html
    Delusion. Life's Best Coping Mechanism
    Check out Floyd's new Band:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYA5iAAJg8

Ms. K Guest
    I think Mr. O'Hare got some excellent advice from the lawyer who advised him not to bother suing. Gareth Penn clearly wants publicity, and clearly wanted it for decades.

I can only say that Gareth Penn is truly obsessive, and needs a new hobby.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratgrrl View Post
    Honestly?... Who cares?! What good does it do now, even if it is the truth, except for her to get attention.
    I always know it's a slow news day when I hear a news promo (for the 10,000th time): "New information about the Zodiac killings--more at 11:00."

Then, for the 10,001st time, I do this: .

Ridiculous.

Spectre Guest
    Zodiac code cracked?

KILL/SLF/DR/HELP/ME/KILL/MYSELF/GAS/CHAMBER/AEIOUR/DAYS/QUESTIONSABLE/EVERYY/WAKING/MOMENT/IM/ALIVE/MY/PRIDE/LOST/I/CANT/GO/ON/LIVING/IN/THIS/WAY/KILLING/PEOPLE/I/HAV/KILLD/SO/MANY/PEOPLE/CANT/HELP/MYSELF/IM/SO/ANGRY/I/COULD/DO/MY/THING/IM/ALONE/IN/THIS/WORLD/MY/WHOLE/LIFE/FUL/O/LIES/IM/UNABLE/TO/STOP/BY/THE/TIME/YOU/SOLVE/THIS/I/WILL/HAV/KILLD/ELEVEN/PEOPLE/PLEASE/HELP/ME/STOP/KILLING/PEOPLE/PLEASE/MY/NAME/IS/LEIGH/ALLEN/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ac-Killer.html

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Zodiac code cracked?

KILL/SLF/DR/HELP/ME/KILL/MYSELF/GAS/CHAMBER/AEIOUR/DAYS/QUESTIONSABLE/EVERYY/WAKING/MOMENT/IM/ALIVE/MY/PRIDE/LOST/I/CANT/GO/ON/LIVING/IN/THIS/WAY/KILLING/PEOPLE/I/HAV/KILLD/SO/MANY/PEOPLE/CANT/HELP/MYSELF/IM/SO/ANGRY/I/COULD/DO/MY/THING/IM/ALONE/IN/THIS/WORLD/MY/WHOLE/LIFE/FUL/O/LIES/IM/UNABLE/TO/STOP/BY/THE/TIME/YOU/SOLVE/THIS/I/WILL/HAV/KILLD/ELEVEN/PEOPLE/PLEASE/HELP/ME/STOP/KILLING/PEOPLE/PLEASE/MY/NAME/IS/LEIGH/ALLEN/

Almost too easy. I doubt that's what his message said after all the others were he came off as being a bit more strong-minded and not a wimpering fool like in that one.

And I've never thought Arthur Leigh Allen was the Zodiac.

DrDeath Guest

man who claims he has CRACKED the code of the Zodiac Killer

I'm off to read more about this Zodiac fella's crimes but this is quite fascinating for all us geeks

stacebabe Guest
    it really is interesting. but I have no clue about code breaking, so he could've said that it said I/AM/RONALD/MCDONALD/AND/I/LIKE/BURGER/KING/BETTER/OH/AND/BY/THE/WAY/IM/ZODIAC for all I know.

There have been quite a few people that have come out and said, "My dad is the Zodiac", "My stepfather is the Zodiac" etc... etc... I'm not sure they'll ever really know with 100% certainty.

I thought they had already excluded Arthur Leigh Allen as the Zodiac with DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I thought they had already excluded Arthur Leigh Allen as the Zodiac with DNA.
    I'm pretty sure they did.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Hippo Guest
    I have a book about Zodiac written by a psychologist from the standpoint of analyzing Zodiac's writings.

Without going and checking what exactly the author said, my recollection is that it was the psychologist's opinion that Zodiac's ciphers were not particularly meaningful, and that it wasn't worthwhile getting all caught up in them.

There's a thread already all about the Zodiac.

Allen was excluded, but I believe it was just from DNA from a stamp, not anything else. My grandfather had his secretaries use "sealant" bottles. They were refilled by pulling off the top and pouring in more stuff. I wonder if something like that could leave DNA?

I have some of the bottles at my office right now. It would be interesting to see if the DNA from everyone who has filled them has stuck to the roller, or if it is possible at all.

Not saying this happened, but it is something I remember from being a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    it really is interesting. but I have no clue about code breaking, so he could've said that it said I/AM/RONALD/MCDONALD/AND/I/LIKE/BURGER/KING/BETTER/OH/AND/BY/THE/WAY/IM/ZODIAC for all I know.
    That is friggin' hysterical. Thank you!
    Cindy

stacebabe Guest

I watched as special with Aphrodite Jones not too long ago where Jack Tarrance's stepson fingered him as the Zodiac. The DNA was inconclusive, unlike with Leigh, where he was completely excluded. So far it seems he's the closest match.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    That is friggin' hysterical. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post

I watched as special with Aphrodite Jones not too long ago where Jack Tarrance's stepson fingered him as the Zodiac. The DNA was inconclusive, unlike with Leigh, where he was completely excluded. So far it seems he's the closest match.

Is that the guy who found the head covering in his dad's stuff after he died? I think I may have saw that episode.
    Cindy

stacebabe Guest
    Yes, that's him. There's quite a few links out there. I found a couple good ones, but don't know if they're spammy, so I'd rather not post them. If you just Google Jack Tarrance, you'll see them.

Pooh-Bear Guest
    I am very new here and I am so old that I am not very good with a computer. In fact computer wise I am a loose. So many of my post have blown up in my face, I gave up and decided to give up. I can not compete with the young minds of to day. I feel very stupid. I would like to chat but often I am not good at it. I guess I can maybe try again. Is there anyone out there that would like to talk about the Zodiac? I was a teenager when it first began. If not comments I will stay silent and just be a stupid old goad.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh-Bear View Post
    I am very new here and I am so old that I am not very good with a computer. In fact computer wise I am a loose. So many of my post have blown up in my face, I gave up and decided to give up. I can not compete with the young minds of to day. I feel very stupid. I would like to chat but often I am not good at it. I guess I can maybe try again. Is there anyone out there that would like to talk about the Zodiac? I was a teenager when it first began. If not comments I will stay silent and just be a stupid old goad.
    Just read the thread and add in your own thoughts, and we'll chime in.

Pooh-Bear Guest
    Thank you Aries 65. I had trouble locating the thread. Commenting to I think (Batmama) an old post, oh thank you. My brother was a cop and he said always look for a connection to the victims. The one I found was military. If you consider Cherry Jo Bates who lived not too far from March AFB now closed, and the couple killed on the beach in Santa Barbara county where VandenBerg AFB is located, you really have to wonder.

I like to think that one day someone will be cleaning the garage/basement/attic space of a deceased or elderly relative and will come across a trunk with the Hood worn at the Lake Berryessa attack.

LadyMidnight Guest
    I have wondered if the decoded message that the Hardenâ??s discovered in the first cipher was just a stepping stone to the Zodiacâ??s true game. Could this perhaps be just another cipher waiting to be untangled? Try putting this back into the original grid pattern of 17x24 and work with that. Also ask yourself why there are 18 characters remaining a mystery as opposed to only 1.

If the Zodiac created a message that didnâ??t fill a line, than only one letter should be unknown. Why add an extra row unless there is a reason? My guess would be that either the dimensions of the cipher are necessary and the 17x24 grid is of concern, or the remaining symbols, at least some of them are of importance.

I have been playing with this for years and have made some strange discoveries. I am not saying that I am correct, but I have noticed some connections between the first two ciphers, I believe there is a message imbedded in the decoded message translated by the Hardenâ??s and I think I know the name in the 13 character cipher. If anyone out there is interested in playing the gameâ?¦.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyMidnight View Post
    I have wondered if the decoded message that the Harden’s discovered in the first cipher was just a stepping stone to the Zodiac’s true game. Could this perhaps be just another cipher waiting to be untangled? Try putting this back into the original grid pattern of 17x24 and work with that. Also ask yourself why there are 18 characters remaining a mystery as opposed to only 1.

If the Zodiac created a message that didn’t fill a line, than only one letter should be unknown. Why add an extra row unless there is a reason? My guess would be that either the dimensions of the cipher are necessary and the 17x24 grid is of concern, or the remaining symbols, at least some of them are of importance.

I have been playing with this for years and have made some strange discoveries. I am not saying that I am correct, but I have noticed some connections between the first two ciphers, I believe there is a message imbedded in the decoded message translated by the Harden’s and I think I know the name in the 13 character cipher. If anyone out there is interested in playing the game….

I don't know if I will be any good at this, but what the hell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    I don't know if I will be any good at this, but what the hell.
    It think it'd be interesting too.

looking at the sketch drawing of the zodiac and John List, man they are very similar.

pwem Guest
    The most ludicrous finger pointing came from Steve Hodel who claimed his dad was the Black Dahlia killer as well. I am surprised he didn't name him as JFK's assassin.

The guy has serious issues with his old man and although I did read his books the more I read the more I was convinced Steve was a nutjob in his own right.

I figure he is dead. If he wasn't, I believe that he would've come forward with something when BTK was so public.

I don't think so. Remember, he got a thrill out of taunting the police after his murders and letting them know they'd never catch him. A truly fucked up individual who sought attention while satiating his urge to kill.

Posting in this thread due to the recent anniversary of the Lake Herman Road killings.

I always will feel that this case will eventually be solved when a family member is cleaning out the attic or basement space of a recently deceased relatives house and will come across the suit he wore at the Lake Berryessa murder scene. I think if he was that twisted and always taunted the cops after his crimes he would most likely keep his little costume. You gotta wonder why he wore a costume for that one crime and not the others? What made that crime scene so special? Other than it happening in the afternoon hours of the day and the sun was still in the sky.
    Last edited by TheDude; 12-23-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Posting in this thread due to the recent anniversary of the Lake Herman Road killings.

I always will feel that this case will eventually be solved when a family member is cleaning out the attic or basement space of a recently deceased relatives house and will come across the suit he wore at the Lake Berryessa murder scene. I think if he was that twisted and always taunted the cops after his crimes he would most likely keep his little costume. You gotta wonder why he wore a costume for that one crime and not the others? What made that crime scene so special? Other than it happening in the afternoon hours of the day and the sun was still in the sky.
    I hope they solve it one day.

Maybe he knew the victims at Berryessa and didn't want them to see him just in case one of them survived.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

stay_zee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I'm pretty sure they did.
    Allen died from failing health somtime around 1993. He did not match the partial DNA sample from the Stamp. His brain matter is frozen for future progress in DNA testing.

oops , I got the wrong quote. I was trying for atomic betty's post right above this one.

Is Ted Kaczynski the Zodiac Killer?:
    http://unazod.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=127
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Is Ted Kaczynski the Zodiac Killer?:
    http://unazod.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=127
    Interesting and plausible theory.

Sidenote: Decades ago I'd been to many of the locations associated with one of the victims, not knowing they had any connection to Zodiac at the time. Someone at a popular site about the Zodiac murders made a video about her showing many of them. Includes rare photos of her and a timeline of the crime.

A man called Gary Stewart thinks his Father is the Zodiac Killer.
    But yes, he has a book coming out.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    A man called Gary Stewart thinks his Father is the Zodiac Killer.
    But yes, he has a book coming out.
    Aha!

Seriously, though. I found a link to the article http://www.news.com.au/world/north-a...-1226917598705

Man, the likeness is eerie.
    Last edited by cindyt; 05-16-2014 at 04:42 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Wendy A. Guest
    Sounds very promising! I hope they solve this someday!