Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Zodiac

NOVSTORM Guest
    To make money Mrs Watson LOL If he could convince someone to check it out , he will get interviews and TV and all that goes with it for a while.

gemini33 Guest
    I can't remember when the last Zodiac killing was, in the 70's... but this guy died in 2006??? No way he is the Zodiac Killer, Serial Killers don't just stop like that. He would have killed again.

WendyK Guest
    Interesting enough...I know they have always thought Bruce Davis to be the Zodiac.This would be awsome for the families of the victims if this dude is legit!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post
    I smell a sasquatch...
    and that doesn't smell good Did they put the step father in a freezer??
    Just asking

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    Interesting enough...I know they have always thought Bruce Davis to be the Zodiac.This would be awsome for the families of the victims if this dude is legit!
    Bruce is definitely a suspect......

BigBootyJudy Guest
    That's really bizarre. I am curious about the rolls of film, especially the one they did develop and found murdered body pictures. Could it be stolen police film or ???? Can't wait to see what the FBI determines.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    me too

I don't think it was Bruce Daivs. I think it was someone in the military, since they had the haircut, type of clothing and knew the presidio in San Francisco.

For all we know, if the Zodiac was in the service, he may have ended up getting stationed elsewhere, which is why he disappeared.

bump

knothere Guest
    fake
    n i think the real zodiac s bin ded ded ded

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I don't think it was Bruce Daivs. I think it was someone in the military, since they had the haircut, type of clothing and knew the presidio in San Francisco.

For all we know, if the Zodiac was in the service, he may have ended up getting stationed elsewhere, which is why he disappeared.
    Yup, I think you are right. There are so many suspects. Bruce Davis is one of them but I tend to sway more to your analysis. He definitely had the haircut, clothing and army issue boots I believe. Such a mystery, wish they could figure out who it is

Weird, and entirely plausible. I'll wait and see what the feds say.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Maruz83 Guest
    I think am calling this one FAKE........ if it's not then the Zodiac just got a whole lot less interesting.... I mean I would feel like "that's it ?????"

Jack-O-Lantern Guest

You're absolutely right...and don't forget his skills in coding (another military attribute), and the fact that most of his killings occurred in or around Vallejo (where the Mare Island naval base was located at the time). If you're looking for the Zodiac, look no further than someone with military experience...

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Not sure on this one. I hope it is, I would love to see this case solved once and for all. The evidence (if real) is certainly creepy enough and convincing enough but who knows. This could be a man with a score to settle.
    Like Howdid said on another thread about this, I smell a Bigfoot

Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    Until the Feebies (FBI) confirm that it is him, I'm skeptical. It's too much like the guy who wrote the book about his dad being the Black Dahlia killer. Obviously we know now that the father accused could never have been the Black Dahlia killer. It's very creepy though if he did find the black hood. But also, this is an unexperienced person in handwriting samples. He says that his step-father's and the Zodiac's handwriting is "similar" but until a professional handwriting analyst says it's a match or the DNA comes back a match, I'm not getting my hopes up. They've said for years that the Zodiac killer had either been arrested or died because the killings stopped. But the Green River Killer, Gary Ridgeway, proved that serial killers can slow down and even stop their urge to kill. That could explain why the Zodiac stopped in the 70s. Especially if he married this guy's mother. Ridgeway said his urge to murder was slowed when he was married. I think no matter how old the crimes are, like in the BTK killings (another one who stopped killing) and even Jack the Ripper, I don't think it ever stops until the killer is identified. If they can match DNA from Jack the Ripper how many years later and say "This is who the killer was" anything is possible. I guess we'll see what we see. Keep us updated please!
    In honor of this thread I would like to confess that I kidnapped the Lindburgh baby.
    There I said it and I feel better.
    I need to write a book.

Lita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerseysucks View Post
    In honor of this thread I would like to confess that I kidnapped the Lindburgh baby.
    There I said it and I feel better.
    I need to write a book.
    The things you find out about your fellow haggers! I gotta go post this on the "Surprising Things About Death Hags!" thread

Ahhh....sasquatch...
    Last edited by findadeathaddict; 03-15-2009 at 08:46 AM.

xenaswolf Guest
    The Zodiac didn't stab his victims did he? I thought he used a gun?
    So, if this guy's stepdad was the Zodiac, we are lead to believe

At some point Zodiac used a knife on his victims
    That the killer just stopped killing people and settled down got married, family etc

I don't know, I guess it's a possibility, but just from the limited knowledge I have from books and shows like FBI files, it doesn't seem likely it is this guy's stepdad.

I can't remember, were they able to lift DNA off the envelopes of the Zodiac letters?

Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post

That the killer just stopped killing people and settled down got married, family etc

I don't know, I guess it's a possibility, but just from the limited knowledge I have from books and shows like FBI files, it doesn't seem likely it is this guy's stepdad.

I can't remember, were they able to lift DNA off the envelopes of the Zodiac letters?
    Didn't the BTK killer stop for a really long time?

beatlebaby4 Guest

No they didn't get any DNA or fingerprints off the letters or envelopes. He didn't lick the stamp to moisten it and he must have worn gloves when writing them.
    He used both gun and knife. He shot the kids that parked in "lovers lane" and others that were murdered in their cars but the boy & girl college students that were having a date on a blanket by the lake, he tied up and stabbed them to death - actually the boy survived.

WendyK Guest

I just watched the Zodiac Docu on We today and yes infact he did use a knife, well actullay he used both a gun and knife. One of his stabbing victims survived the attack. They do have a partial bloody fingerprint form the when he killed the taxi driver in the cab...all suspects they have had never matched the print. As far as DNA they did not mention it, so I assume their is none.
    Last edited by WendyK; 09-03-2008 at 05:36 PM.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    No they didn't get any DNA or fingerprints off the letters or envelopes. He didn't lick the stamp to moisten it and he must have worn gloves when writing them.
    He used both gun and knife. He shot the kids that parked in "lovers lane" and others that were murdered in their cars but the boy & girl college students that were having a date on a blanket by the lake, he tied up and stabbed them to death - actually the boy survived.
    Great minds think alike!

xenaswolf Guest
    Ok thanks for clearing that up for me. It's been so long since I read about the case I'd forgotten some of the details.

And you are also correct about BTK. Also GRK. LOL goes to show what ya learn from TV!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    Great minds think alike!
    of course

hlh004 Guest
    Have they heard anything about the Knife w/blood and hood other stuff they found?

Nicki Guest
    With all the advance technology that we have today and the Zodiac was just starting all the crimes from so many years ago do you think they would crack the case fairly quickly?

newsocks Guest
    (i didnt read this whole thread sorry)

BUT i have been slightly obsessed with the ZODIAC since i was like 16 (i'm 29 now)
    my boyfriend and i watch the damn movie ATLEAST once a week. i was so excited when i found out they were doing a movie, let alone HBO doing one as well.

BUT, i FIRMLY believe allen was the zodiac. i have seen documentaries (before the movies came out) in regards to it and interviews up the yingyang. after allen died they went into his house and found multiple computer cd's labeled "zodiac" and some other things that escape me at this moment. ohdear my boyfriend and i can go on for days about this case.

found it: "Aug. 28, 1992: VPD obtained a search warrant against Allen and found many interesting items. (VPD has been extremely secretive about the results of this search. The objective was to seize a videotape Allen had in his possession that was labeled with a "Z." The exact contents of the video have never been revealed, although VPD has said there was no confession"
    Last edited by newsocks; 10-07-2008 at 03:19 PM.

Norma Desmond Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hlh004 View Post
    Have they heard anything about the Knife w/blood and hood other stuff they found?
    I was wondering the same thing. Haven't heard another word about it.

BooMom Guest

Stepson claims Zodiac killer lived in Seguin !

Quote Originally Posted by BooMom View Post
    Wow, my company does work down there on occasion. The town is pronounced "Sah-gheen".

newsocks Guest

i am going to SAN FRAN this weekend & ZODIAC

the boyfriend and i are driving there thanksgiving evening. my best friend lives there blehbleh. (los angeles to san fan)

first) any suggestions on some cool places to go?
    i already have a handful of places i wnat to go (fecalface gallery, paxton gate store, etc)

second) and more important of the 2; we are HUGE zodiac killer freaks, i was wondering if anyone knew off hand if their could be any interesting stops on the way there that are zodiac related or is that completely out of the way from los angeles to san fran? curious
    i mean i am going to look some stuff up but before i did all that i was wondering waht you guys would say/thought.

mike (boyfriend)me (chelle) haha

newsocks Guest
    serious? no one has ANY suggestions for anything in san fran?

I know lots of fun things to do but no hag things. The only specific site of Zodiac I know of is a site in Lake Tahoe that is no longer standing. Wish I could be more helpful.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Maybe look it all up on the internet? I know there's a list of places where the Zodiac struck. There's a few zodiac websites.

Just a suggestion...

newsocks Guest
    well anywhere really. dont have to be hag spots
    ya i am going to do a little more zodiac research but i think i know its more inland then we are going

Haight-Ashbury for sure! I love to walk around that area.

Imaginarium at the Palace of Fine Arts (great place in itself)

Too bad John or Forever-27 isn't on!
    Wanna see my grandkids?

silverwaif77 Guest
    There is a museum of torture also a Ripley's Believe it or not museum, both at the Fishermans Warf. The place karma mentioned is called the Exploratorium at the palace of fine arts in golden gate park. I would reccomend heading out to vallejo, a couple of zodiac hits went down there (maybe have a late night makeout session in the car).

Forever-27 Guest
    Try and stay out of the Mission after dark. Its one of the ghettos that the city dosent want the tourists to know about. All dope addicts and section 8 along with the usual gangs and shootings.

On 101 youll pass Candlestick Park, where the Beatles played their last public concert ever.

On Fishermans Warf is laughing sal at I think the aquatic museum. I dont like going to the warf due to the tourists and the hundreds of Tourist traps there.

The hard Rock cafe is on Pier 39, tho its one of thoes touristy places, you just have to see the Janis Joplin display. Its stunning how they have Janis's cape and the signed guitar. If you arent driving you can use the cabel car at the main turnaround, cornor of Powell and Market to get there. Ive walked it, but its alot of huffing up hills. I wouldnt recomend it.

If your driving , cross the Golden gate ( Watch for Jumpers ) and head to larkspur. The toll is $6. 380 West Baltimore is Janis Joplin's house. Tho its been almost 40 years since Janis lived there, by and large it remains unchanged.

City Hall is where Mayor George Moscone and Gay Supervisor Harvey Milk were killed in 1978. Youll pass through metal detectors to get into the rountuda but thats as far as youll go. You wont be allowed into the mayors chambers where Gavin Newsums mayors office is where the killing actually took place.

If your in a car you can drive up Geary, to Fillmore. You cant miss Fillmore, The Fillmore Auditorium is there. Next door to the Fillmore is a post office. This Post Office back in 1978 was Jim Jones's Peoples Temple before he moved the congration to Jonestown. Youd never know it by looking at a normal american post office. But that was where it was.

Heres The Fillmore, next to Jim Jones former Peoples Temple ...

If you drive, go to the Cornor of Post and Steiner, this was where Winterland Arena once was. Awsome concerts were held there but today its all nice expensive houses.

If you drive go to the cornor of South Van Ness and Market and stare at Honda of San Francisco. Before it was a car dealer it was The Fillmore West.

Same place circa 1972

The Haight-Ashbury isnt what you might think it is. Another tourist trap id avoid personally. But its all your preferance. Geeze they have a Ben and Jerrys Ice Cream at the legendary cornor of Haight and Ashbury. That sould speak volumes of the area. Its not 1967 anymore for sure.

newsocks Guest
    FOREVER-27 I LOVE YOU!!!
    i have always wanted to go to the fillmore! and i would have never known about the jim jones things. i am taking my boyfriend to fishermans warf b/c he doesnt really know what its about and would LOVE it. i am very non touristy type normally.

we are going to be staying in oakland anyhow so i imagine we will be around some of the not so nicest parts anyhow - not too scared (los angeles is pretty ghetto sometimes)

i REALLY want to try to go to valero, i just cant get a general idea of where it is in perspective to san fran (i just have to look at a map i know)

<3

Quote Originally Posted by silverwaif77 View Post
    There is a museum of torture also a Ripley's Believe it or not museum, both at the Fishermans Warf. The place karma mentioned is called the Exploratorium at the palace of fine arts in golden gate park. I would reccomend heading out to vallejo, a couple of zodiac hits went down there (maybe have a late night makeout session in the car).
    DUH! I think I have been calling it wrong all of these years! Thanks Silver.
    I didn't know there were Zodiac sites in Vallejo. Used to drive there from Redding to shop at the outlet mall quite often.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Forever-27 Guest
    Oakland is cleaper then SF to stay in. SF charges a 20% hotel tax to rape the tourists. You dont see it on the bill, its all worked into the total room cost. Depending on what place your at in Oakland you can take BART into San Fran and from the Powell Street BART station you can take the cabel car to the Warf. Its right friggin there! 10 steps from the station. The BART will dump you off at Market Street in front of the cabel car turnaround. Walk North on Market and it will end at Justin Herman Plaza in front of the Ferry Building. Walk south on Market and youll run into Van Ness Avenue just past Bush. Thats where the now Honda dealer is. Really the only thing thats still there from the golry days is that 3 lamp streetlight. At the cornor.

The Cliff House is good food right on the ocean at Seal Rock but its pricy. Go all the way out on Geary Blvd to the Ocean, it changes names to Paso Robles Blvd I think or something just before the Ocean. Bring money lol. Walk up Van Ness which is actually state route 101 and youll pass Civic center. The War memorial Opera House and Davies Symphony Hall. You can go between the buildings to get to SF City Hall. Or if you need to eat Tommys Joint is on Van Ness , friggin killer Hauf Brau. Wont break your wALLet to much either.

The Fog is weird. The fog rolls in around 3 30 or so, then by 6 it can get real thick in places. Then by next morning around 10 it burns off usually. Bring clothes for the cold if youll be out after 3 30 or 4 00. I remember going to Giants baseball games at Candlestick, at gametime around 7 05 pm it was a balmy 78 degrees so im in shorts and shirt. By 8 30 the fogs come in and by the 3rd inning there was me, in shorts and shirt shivvering from the cold.

Be careful in Oakland, alot of the city gets nasty after dark.
    Last edited by Forever-27; 11-25-2008 at 04:34 PM.

newsocks Guest
    youa re being SOOOO helpful!!!! i am going to print all this out before we leave.

my best friend will probably be super pushy and want to take us all over but i am going to insist on some of this stuff. she will be at work all day friday and saturday so mike and i are going to explore. then after she gets off work i am sure she willl be dragging us to her favorite bars and after bars.
    ive been to san fran once, taken the bart from oakland to san fran. but that was with a band on tour so it will be much better this time around.

there are a few places i for sure am going on my own or for my own pleasure. i am a huge art fan so i am going to go to the fecal face gallery on gough and the needles and pins store on 16th. i LOVE all the artists out of nor cal.

ok i gotta drive home from work not but if you can think of any other suggestions, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post

On Fishermans Warf is laughing sal at I think the aquatic museum.

You cant miss Fillmore, The Fillmore Auditorium is there.

The Haight-Ashbury isnt what you might think it is. Another tourist trap id avoid personally.
    1. The last place I saw Laughing Sal was at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk a few years ago. She was freaky. Did they move her again to SF?

2. The ONLY concert I ever saw at the Fillmore was Dwight Yoakam - who wiggled his ass the whole show.

3. If you go out to the Haight, at least visit Amoeba Records - which is all the way at the end of the street. Can't miss it - it's huge!

I enjoyed Alcatraz when I was there, touristy I know, but still fun. I was with my co-workers so we didn't do any haggy stuff, outside of that. I loved Union Square and all the high priced shops! Couldn't afford a damn thing but it's fun to look. Chinatown is cool too. I absolutely love that city!

NOVSTORM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    Try and stay out of the Mission after dark. Its one of the ghettos that the city dosent want the tourists to know about. All dope addicts and section 8 along with the usual gangs and shootings.

On 101 youll pass Candlestick Park, where the Beatles played their last public concert ever.

On Fishermans Warf is laughing sal at I think the aquatic museum. I dont like going to the warf due to the tourists and the hundreds of Tourist traps there.

The hard Rock cafe is on Pier 39, tho its one of thoes touristy places, you just have to see the Janis Joplin display. Its stunning how they have Janis's cape and the signed guitar. If you arent driving you can use the cabel car at the main turnaround, cornor of Powell and Market to get there. Ive walked it, but its alot of huffing up hills. I wouldnt recomend it.

If your driving , cross the Golden gate ( Watch for Jumpers ) and head to larkspur. The toll is $6. 380 West Baltimore is Janis Joplin's house. Tho its been almost 40 years since Janis lived there, by and large it remains unchanged.

City Hall is where Mayor George Moscone and Gay Supervisor Harvey Milk were killed in 1978. Youll pass through metal detectors to get into the rountuda but thats as far as youll go. You wont be allowed into the mayors chambers where Gavin Newsums mayors office is where the killing actually took place.

If your in a car you can drive up Geary, to Fillmore. You cant miss Fillmore, The Fillmore Auditorium is there. Next door to the Fillmore is a post office. This Post Office back in 1978 was Jim Jones's Peoples Temple before he moved the congration to Jonestown. Youd never know it by looking at a normal american post office. But that was where it was.

Heres The Fillmore, next to Jim Jones former Peoples Temple ...

If you drive, go to the Cornor of Post and Steiner, this was where Winterland Arena once was. Awsome concerts were held there but today its all nice expensive houses.

If you drive go to the cornor of South Van Ness and Market and stare at Honda of San Francisco. Before it was a car dealer it was The Fillmore West.

Same place circa 1972

The Haight-Ashbury isnt what you might think it is. Another tourist trap id avoid personally. But its all your preferance. Geeze they have a Ben and Jerrys Ice Cream at the legendary cornor of Haight and Ashbury. That sould speak volumes of the area. Its not 1967 anymore for sure.

in the dealership go in and ask if you can see the wall where all nthe rockers signed...joplin hendrix etc.,..they may let you

NOVSTORM Guest
    Hait tour for sure it is really good hait haunted tour

Nelliebean Guest
    Get out and walk around! It's a beautiful city.

newsocks Guest

3. If you go out to the Haight, at least visit Amoeba Records - which is all the way at the end of the street. Can't miss it - it's huge!
    we have an amoeba here in LA. its like heaven! hehe

heatherhoney Guest

zodiac

i know you dont know me, but i know someone who may know some place for the zodiac killer. hes on my friends list his name is john trim. hes my dad and lives in the area. well close to the area