Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Corey Feldman

I was not a big Corey fan BITD (either one of them), but I find it tragic that he has spiralled out of control the way he has. I do believe he was abused as a child actor, and I also think Haim was, too. He seems very unsettled and just a mess.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    I was not a big Corey fan BITD (either one of them), but I find it tragic that he has spiralled out of control the way he has. I do believe he was abused as a child actor, and I also think Haim was, too. He seems very unsettled and just a mess.
    Being sexually abused does that to you, sadly. You try to find something, anything, to numb the pain and the memories. Drugs, alcohol, something. Corey and Corey went with drugs. I went with alcohol. As soon as I turned 21, I was drunk more than I was sober. I didn't want to remember, I didn't want to feel. I was existing, which is exactly what they were doing at the time. They sure weren't living, I wasn't either.

I wouldn't say I was an alcoholic, because I was able to stop drinking on my own when I got pregnant with Schmoo. And continued to abstain while I breastfed him. I didn't really start up drinking again until a few years ago. I'm no longer drunk 24/7, but drinking DOES help me sleep through the night. I don't get that sober. I've never done drugs except marijuana maybe a half-dozen times if that. Hubs keeps trying to get me to smoke more often, saying he knows of a strain that helps with nightmares, but no. I'd rather drink and have the alcohol out of my system in 24 hours.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Oh Ria, I'm so sorry.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Oh Ria, I'm so sorry.
    Thank you, I appreciate that. I can definitely understand where Corey Feldman is coming from and why Corey Haim numbed himself into oblivion. One thing is now that all of this is happening and Hollywood is imploding because of all of these stars being accused, it is making sexual abuse and assault easier and easier to talk about. It is slowly coming OUT of the closet and out in the open where it belongs. I truly believe that if Feldman had been believed 30 years ago, we might not be where we are today.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Thank you, I appreciate that. I can definitely understand where Corey Feldman is coming from and why Corey Haim numbed himself into oblivion. One thing is now that all of this is happening and Hollywood is imploding because of all of these stars being accused, it is making sexual abuse and assault easier and easier to talk about. It is slowly coming OUT of the closet and out in the open where it belongs. I truly believe that if Feldman had been believed 30 years ago, we might not be where we are today.
    I totally agree. I'd read rumors in the same vein about River Phoenix as well, but as far as I can tell he refused to speak about it.

- R.H. Sin

I totally agree. I'd read rumors in the same vein about River Phoenix as well, but as far as I can tell he refused to speak about it.
    That wouldn't surprise me. Sexual assault is even harder for a man to talk about when it's happened to him. Not to mention stars are forced into silence by the perpetrators threatening to ruin their careers if they tell. It's why you see all of these survivors coming out about having been assaulted when their assailants are accused publicly of assault. LAPD should've believed Corey Feldman, and taken action. If they had, they could've prevented God knows how many others from falling prey.

"I just go here!"

7. 11-12-2017, 08:09 PM
    Reason
    Duplicate post; computer glitch

I have a strong feeling that Corey Feldman will be dead within a year- especially if he starts naming names. He already named the one guy- and I read just yesterday that now he named Charlie Sheen as raping Corey Haim when they were doing the movie "Lucas." He's going to get ready to name someone that still has a little too much power and they're going to end him before he can talk.

I totally believe that both Corey's were abused- as well as others. I have no doubt about it- and I think that Corey Haim's mom is being paid off. She put money and celebrity above her own son's well-being. Maybe it's time that all of these people are outed- and maybe it's time that us regular folks start speaking with our dollars and shunning Hollywood until something is done.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up dead either. I'm sure he's really pissing off some big Hollywood people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    I have a strong feeling that Corey Feldman will be dead within a year- especially if he starts naming names. He already named the one guy- and I read just yesterday that now he named Charlie Sheen as raping Corey Haim when they were doing the movie "Lucas." He's going to get ready to name someone that still has a little too much power and they're going to end him before he can talk.

I totally believe that both Corey's were abused- as well as others. I have no doubt about it- and I think that Corey Haim's mom is being paid off. She put money and celebrity above her own son's well-being. Maybe it's time that all of these people are outed- and maybe it's time that us regular folks start speaking with our dollars and shunning Hollywood until something is done.
    I think from what he's been saying he knows it to and he has already been threatened. I can't remember exactly what he said but it was along the lines of he has written everything down, stashed it away and only told one person who is to release it to the press if anything happens to him.

I hope nothing happens to him. But, I find it shocking and very disturbing that these "people" would go as far as to possibly have him killed. That's why I believe this goes a lot deeper then just the film business.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I've only discussed it with two people, my therapist that I abruptly stopped seeing once we started getting into the deeper details, and my sweetheart, but only because she figured it out due to certain behaviors (like nightmares). Even she doesn't know the details, only that it was a teacher. I am probably an alcoholic, because every night after 7pm (won't touch a drop before hand) I make myself a bourbon and coke. I'll usually have a couple of them along with a couple of shots before going to bed, helps me sleep. I will not EVER discuss this with anyone, I don't want to re-live it again, and I am that ashamed, I can't help that. No one would have believed me if I had said anything back then. I know it's weird, but in light of everything, I'm still pretty happy with myself, I've never harmed anyone and have a compassionate heart for those going through rough times. I know without a doubt (maybe it just a sense) that both Corey's were sexually molested just from the behaviors they also exhibit, and as much of a mess Mr Feldman is, I think he is very brave to speak out, and I am relieved to see this that has been going on forever is finally coming out. Scumbags like Spacey and Weinstein and all the others are finally having to face the music for their predatory tactics. We can only hope that others will learn that they WILL be caught and prosecuted, and that it's absolutely ok to speak out!
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Dangitbawb, I don't think you're an alcoholic. I think true alcoholics drink 24/7. Get up and put liquor in their coffee. I'm similar, but I don't touch that stuff until Friday nights. Saturdays I usually don't need to be up before 10am so I drink an entire 750ml bottle and it's "night night."

Right now, though, I'm staying with a friend so I'm not drinking at all. It's killing me because I'm not getting that one night to sleep through the night. But I'm allowing myself extra coffee on the weekends to kind of make up for it.

When Feldman first said he had been abused, I believed him. He's been brave since he first spoke out. I'm only beginning to speak out. I don't reveal details because my husband gets angry with my abuser and wants to go kill him. But hubs doesn't know there was more than one.

"I just go here!"

I agree Ria, when he first stated he had been abused I believed him as well, oh by the way there is a lifetime movie coming out about the Two Coreys http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/core...er-1202633114/ seems Feldman was abused by his mom physically and verbally, as well as emotionally, from what the trailer shows.

[SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Madeline, the EMTS and Doctors said they found no stab wounds or marks, so was he or wasn't he? LAPD Sgt. Barry Montgomery tells Deadline Feldman was not stabbed, had no lacerations and no additional injuries and drove himself to the hospital. He is said to be in good condition. The LAPD does not have a suspect description, nor has it determined what weapon was used in the alleged attack.https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...141742301.html

Who gets stabbed and smiles after they've been stabbed?

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Madeline, the EMTS and Doctors said they found no stab wounds or marks, so was he or wasn't he? LAPD Sgt. Barry Montgomery tells Deadline Feldman was not stabbed, had no lacerations and no additional injuries and drove himself to the hospital. He is said to be in good condition. The LAPD does not have a suspect description, nor has it determined what weapon was used in the alleged attack.https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...141742301.html
    Now, pkstracy, don't go using logic to pick apart Corey's totally true story. Logic has no place in his world.

Ok, you are being followed, so naturally your bodyguard shines a flashlight at the other car, then you pull over, the body guard gets out, and you of course don't have the sense to have your car door locked, so a mystery attacker can stab you with something "long and sharp"

Update: In the hour and twenty five minutes between updates LAPD went from saying no wound to some sort of mark on his abdomen.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/28/corey-...-hospitalized/
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

LOL Madeline, yeah I saw that too where there is a mark on his stomach, hmmm wonder what is going on, he feels it's someone from the wolfpack?

Here my .50 Cents, (adjusted for inflation." Corey has run around for decades telling the world that there was a horrible problem in the Hollywood Machine. He either got ignored or pushed a bit to the side. Then last year, some A-Listers, started spilling the beans and it's all over web and news. It has to be jacking with he head and self worth pretty bad. This could be an attempt to draw some attention and sympathy that's been doled out to everyone else.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

[SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

This is very well said.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Here my .50 Cents, (adjusted for inflation." Corey has run around for decades telling the world that there was a horrible problem in the Hollywood Machine. He either got ignored or pushed a bit to the side. Then last year, some A-Listers, started spilling the beans and it's all over web and news. It has to be jacking with he head and self worth pretty bad. This could be an attempt to draw some attention and sympathy that's been doled out to everyone else.
    This could be a part of it but I would understand it somewhat. We are still sweeping the abuse under the rug.

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    This could be a part of it but I would understand it somewhat. We are still sweeping the abuse under the rug.
    This. We are sweeping abuse under the rug. By doing that nobody can heal.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    That is exactly what's wrong. The judges and jury on comment sections spout crap saying if it happened people should just come forward but whenever someone does, the same people answer back with unless there is proof it never happened, they just want attention, it's their own fault because they just lay there and took it without defending themselves or the best one, it happened x amount of years ago so it doesn't matter anymore.

I also don't agree with the 'the accused shouldn't be named unless they are charged' some ppl are going on about now. Yes it's a slippy slope and some cases are false but in the most part, it's because one person was brave enough to come forward and admit what happened that let others do the same and it's the reason so many abusers have been caught.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    That is exactly what's wrong. The judges and jury on comment sections spout crap saying if it happened people should just come forward but whenever someone does, the same people answer back with unless there is proof it never happened, they just want attention, it's their own fault because they just lay there and took it without defending themselves or the best one, it happened x amount of years ago so it doesn't matter anymore.

I also don't agree with the 'the accused shouldn't be named unless they are charged' some ppl are going on about now. Yes it's a slippy slope and some cases are false but in the most part, it's because one person was brave enough to come forward and admit what happened that let others do the same and it's the reason so many abusers have been caught.
    It's a tough question when there is only one person making an accusation. There are people out there that many have made accusations about (thinking Singer and Schneider). Disney doesn't part ways with Schneider over "artistic differences".

I do NOT want to sound uncaring about the Weinstein allegations. He deserves everything coming his way IMO but those are actions towards other adults. I think $$$$ is still king where the accusations concerning minors are concerned. Disney takes a huge hit if Schneider actually gets charged and there is a lot of money not wanting to see that happen.

I wish the #metoo group would come out as strong here.

For some reason I am having a hell of a time on this board lately. I can't sign in half the time, my inbox messages disappear from my notifications (but are still in my inbox at least) and I can't reply to some threads. Maybe it's my browser, I am going to switch to Chrome.

I feel bad for Corey F. because he is sooooo delusional. I don't know what happened with the stabbing but he has been in Lala land for a long time. Have you seen his episode of Celebrity Wife Swap? Complete delusion. Part of me hopes this is a carryover from having to deal with sexual abuse and he's used it as a coping mechanism (of course I wish he didn't have to do that, I just kind of would feel better if there was some reason for him losing touch with reality).

As for sexual abused, I don't know if was ever abused, but I have always suspected I was. But I don't know if it's possible to completely block it out of your memory, which would be the case. The reason I suspect it, is that around 8-9 years old, I started eating out of control. I continued until I was in my 30s, at which point I was over 200 pounds overweight. I ended up losing weight and due to health problems I am actually now teetering around underweight according to BMI. I completely think I did it to avoid having men look at me. Around that same age I developed a huge anxiety around men. I would get sick to my stomach if a male teacher called on me or paid any attention to me. Having to go in to band lessons in a small room alone with a male teacher was torture. Even going over to see my male cousins gave me huge anxiety as a child. We used to play hide and seek a lot in the basement of their house, I sometimes feel like something may have happened then. One of my cousins committed suicide when he was 19 years old and we don't know why. I always wondered if he did something. I know it sounds crazy to not know something like that. But I think my actions around men (other than my father, I never felt that way around him) were strange.

I have to admit, I really feel sorry for the guy, he's obviously doing whatever is necessary to get attention. Once he and Haim stopped being precocious kids in movies Hollywood had no place for them, and he's trying to stay relevant. I truly believe he and many others were sexually abused, people in the industry could get away with it back in the day.

And Atomic Betty, it IS absolutely possible to block out horrible things that happened, I'm sure there are several of us here that know first hand...
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    I have to admit, I really feel sorry for the guy, he's obviously doing whatever is necessary to get attention. Once he and Haim stopped being precocious kids in movies Hollywood had no place for them, and he's trying to stay relevant. I truly believe he and many others were sexually abused, people in the industry could get away with it back in the day.

And Atomic Betty, it IS absolutely possible to block out horrible things that happened, I'm sure there are several of us here that know first hand...
    Yep. Back in the early 60s, when I was four or five years old, I went to a local American Legion on Easter Sunday and "woke up" during Christmas week, aware I'd lost those months.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

My hometown friend Carmen and her husband photographed with Corey. She says he's a little nutty. So is she. Lol.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

He's still rocking the rat tail, timeless never goes out of style.
    Last edited by TheWrath of MadelineKahn; 05-25-2019 at 09:17 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

I'm glad he's trying to do something about it or at least saying he is but he's going about it the wrong way and playing into the hands of those who want to shut him up. He asks for money to make a documentary then all of a sudden he is pictured on holiday, splurges out of stuff etc even though he says he is broke and doesn't have a penny to his name. I've seen quite a few people ask him outright on media if he is using the money they donated to buy things but he either blocks or ignores them.

Seems he has named Charlie Sheen as one of Haim's abusers in the new documentary, however, Feldman breaks his silence. In a scene that drew gasps from the audience at the premiere, Feldman names Charlie Sheen as Haim’s alleged rapist, with a detailed account that includes references to Crisco as lube, and two trailers that Feldman says hid the sex act from public view. The alleged assault happened, Feldman claims, on the set of Lucas, a coming-of-age film that cast Sheen’s “Cappie” as a protector of sorts for Haim’s titular character. The film — which also starred Winona Ryder and Courtney Thorne-Smith, among others — was released in 1986. Haim was 13 at the time of the alleged incident. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...135642061.html

I hate to think about all of the people that have been abused in one way or another in Hollywood and the world. Hollywood reminds me so much of police departments and religeous organizations that hide behind the blue line and protect each other no matter what. Power and money corrupt. I totally believe the two Coreys. They were kids and were preyed upon by the truly evil ones in society. Corey and Corey are just the tip of the iceberg in regards to child abuse. It is my sincere hope that anyone that has been abused will find peace.