Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Corey Feldman

bunny Guest
    I cant stand his cow of a wife...whinny tit!

Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    Thanks=)
    I have no idea if anything I wrote makes sense or even is right.
    I don't know if you can tell,but I was a lit major in college
    If that show is even halfway true,Corey Haim really needs comprehensive care(addictions,emotional and so on)
    Also, Todd Bridges deserves much better roles than he has been getting. I have seen him in other things and the man is talented-Hollywood take a second look!
    We havent had the second season yet in the uk but i did see a scene on Perez last month which Haim had left his mike on & was obviously taking a drug. Is he already on a down hill spiral? Or is the show making sensational episodes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hrhdiesel View Post
    We havent had the second season yet in the uk but i did see a scene on Perez last month which Haim had left his mike on & was obviously taking a drug. Is he already on a down hill spiral? Or is the show making sensational episodes?

Supposedly Haim showed up on the set of Lost Boys 2 slurring his words and sounding stoned.
    That night he forgot to take his mike off and he supposedly took one extra Ativan than prescribed.
    He kept insisting that was all he did as far as drugs and he was acting like that because of anxety.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    It was straight-to-video only. Poor Corey Haim had to had to get someone to help him get into a dvd that wasn't going to hit theaters.
    Did you watch it?

I LOVED the original Lost Boys so about the second... The head vampire is hot and I mean HOT. The scenes with him in it are awesome in fact they're so awesome that... It's like you're watching two different movies.

Feldman is a has been. 75% of his dialogue is a repeat of what he said in the first movie but at least in the first movie he was funny.

The music sucks. Oh wait, except they did include a remade version of the original movie theme song. Can we scream, originality?!!

And for those of you who want to watch it to see how bad Haim does... Well, don't blink.

*Spoiler*

In fact, so you don't sit there for a freakin hour and a half looking for him like I did and get totally disappointed that you didn't get to watch his train-wreck of a performance... Make sure you watch through to the end of the credits.

I think it was a total rip-off to advertise that Haim was going to be in the movie... As the only thing Lost Boyish was a lame Frog brother and the fact it was a vampire movie. The movie would have been 100% better had Feldman been left out.

I wish I could get my dollar back... But then again, the head vampire is hot (did I say that enough times yet?) and made it worthy of my time. In fact, I would recommend watching it just so you could see his performance.

MandyLynn Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratgrrl View Post
    Did you watch it?

I LOVED the original Lost Boys so about the second... The head vampire is hot and I mean HOT. The scenes with him in it are awesome in fact they're so awesome that... It's like you're watching two different movies.

Feldman is a has been. 75% of his dialogue is a repeat of what he said in the first movie but at least in the first movie he was funny.

The music sucks. Oh wait, except they did include a remade version of the original movie theme song. Can we scream, originality?!!

And for those of you who want to watch it to see how bad Haim does... Well, don't blink.

*Spoiler*

In fact, so you don't sit there for a freakin hour and a half looking for him like I did and get totally disappointed that you didn't get to watch his train-wreck of a performance... Make sure you watch through to the end of the credits.

I think it was a total rip-off to advertise that Haim was going to be in the movie... As the only thing Lost Boyish was a lame Frog brother and the fact it was a vampire movie. The movie would have been 100% better had Feldman been left out.

I wish I could get my dollar back... But then again, the head vampire is hot (did I say that enough times yet?) and made it worthy of my time. In fact, I would recommend watching it just so you could see his performance.

Thats Angus Sutherland.... I mentioned him.. he is hottness personified. IMHO the only reason to watch this SHAMboozle of a movie.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blondemafia76 View Post
    Thats Angus Sutherland.... I mentioned him.. he is hottness personified. IMHO the only reason to watch this SHAMboozle of a movie.
    Yep, Kiefer's little bro. Totally hot. **swoon**

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...PHCCwD9BJONVG1

Corey Feldman's wife files for divorce
    (AP) – 46 minutes ago
    LOS ANGELES — Court records show Corey Feldman's wife has filed for divorce after seven years of marriage.
    The records show Susannah Feldman filed for divorce last week and cited irreconcilable differences for the breakup. The couple were married in October 2002. They have a 5-year-old son.
    Feldman gained widespread popularity starring in 1980s films such "The Goonies" and "The Lost Boys."
    Susannah Feldman is seeking sole custody of their son, with visitation rights for Corey Feldman. She is also seeking an unspecified amount of spousal support.
    A phone message left for Corey Feldman's publicist was not immediately returned Tuesday.

8. 10-27-2009, 05:59 PM

9. 10-27-2009, 06:00 PM

pvezz Guest
    If she's seeking spousal support, she's in for a rude awakening.....

Is he back on the smack?
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Guest Guest
    he IS "smack" Can you imagine being married to such a DOUCHE? I would never be able to stick it out for so long with such a douche bag let alone breed with him, don't get me wrong she gets on my nerves too but imagining living with him and his "career" and especially his music...ugggh I would have never gotten in it let alone married it!

ShockDoc Guest
    The guy cleaned up his act years ago and seemed to be in a good place. I think she was a golddigger since day one.
    Dearheart- If that's your pic you use in your avatar, you dont particularly look like a prize, either...

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockDoc View Post
    The guy cleaned up his act years ago and seemed to be in a good place. I think she was a golddigger since day one.
    Dearheart- If that's your pic you use in your avatar, you dont particularly look like a prize, either...
    Burn! Please refer to this thread.

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23853

I like Corey because he was a big part of my growing up and these kid actors are not to blame for their insanity. I love Corey Haim more though. He's more vulnerable.

Guest Guest
    wow..that was totally uncalled for and btw re read my post...I never said he didn't clean up his act...I said he was douchey imo and that she got on my nerves as well and IMO if she were a gold digger she picked the wrong husband!

16. 10-27-2009, 10:37 PM

Sodapop Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    he IS "smack" Can you imagine being married to such a DOUCHE? I would never be able to stick it out for so long with such a douche bag let alone breed with him, don't get me wrong she gets on my nerves too but imagining living with him and his "career" and especially his music...ugggh I would have never gotten in it let alone married it!

I think one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever witnessed was Corey serenading his wife on that reality show he and Corey Haim had.
    Douche chills galore on that one.

Jaxxx Guest
    If that's your pic you use in your avatar, you dont particularly look like a prize, either...

ShockDoc, why would you be so unkind to Dearheart? Wow, what a low rent thing to do

Jod6cindy Guest
    ShockDoc, I believe your comment to Dearheart was rude, cruel, and totally uncalled for.

GODDESS6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jod6cindy View Post
    ShockDoc, I believe your comment to Dearheart was rude, cruel, and totally uncalled for.
    no shit, i have to pipe in too~ dearheart is a wonderful poster on here~ how dare you say something so derogatory~ ass!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by Sodapop View Post
    I think one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever witnessed was Corey serenading his wife on that reality show he and Corey Haim had.
    Douche chills galore on that one.
    Definintely!! Without a doubt one of the most cringeworthy TV moments ever.

I always thought that his wife was a golddigger as well, but to get so worked up over Corey Feldman that you make rude personal attacks is pretty lame.

Personally, I hate that the Feldman's are splitting. I admit I was a big Feldman fan in my teens (we won't discuss how long ago that was), but I missed most of his and Haim's reality show.

Wasn't she his number 1 fan or something? Isn't that how they met?
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

RubySlippers Guest
    i admit - i am and always will be a Corey Feldman fan. i dig that they split. she was a bitch. and he still is cute. i like him.

Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    i admit - i am and always will be a Corey Feldman fan. i dig that they split. she was a bitch. and he still is cute. i like him.
    Pssst, Ruby...

I still think he's a cutie, too! Don't tell anyone!
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

RubySlippers Guest

Guest Guest
    lol I never said that I didn't like him back in the day cus I did...he always reminded me of what a young Patrick Swayze would have looked like...but he got douchey..and yes I'm referring also to that oh so uncomfortable serenade he gave his wife...nice and loving...but ewww...she even looked like she was going to bust out laughing...as far as the personal insult to me...whatever! I am secure with who I am and don't have to resort to cheap shots to get a point across...I think maybe ShockJoc secretly wants to ride this ride and to quote En Vogue..."No you're never gonna get it" lol Sad to see a marriage end when a kid is involved but the woman must have her reasons which I'm sure she'll sell to the highest bidder!

lol I never said that I didn't like him back in the day cus I did...he always reminded me of what a young Patrick Swayze would have looked like...but he got douchey..and yes I'm referring also to that oh so uncomfortable serenade he gave his wife...nice and loving...but ewww...she even looked like she was going to bust out laughing...as far as the personal insult to me...whatever! I am secure with who I am and don't have to resort to cheap shots to get a point across...I think maybe ShockJoc secretly wants to ride this ride and to quote En Vogue..."No you're never gonna get it" lol Sad to see a marriage end when a kid is involved but the woman must have her reasons which I'm sure she'll sell to the highest bidder!
    Dearheart, you rock!

Cadence71 Guest
    ...I think maybe ShockJoc secretly wants to ride this ride and to quote En Vogue..."No you're never gonna get it"
    That's why we love you DearHeart! Rock on girl!

John carpenter Guest
    Name:  c13bd6af20299b0a.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  4.5 KB I.M.O. This Movie suckedThe only reason i watched (well fast foward it) was because i was led to believe that Corey Haim was in it...He was at the end, as a vampire OMG!
    Last edited by John carpenter; 10-28-2009 at 12:32 PM.

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    I will always see him as the child actor of the 80's. I saw a special on him the other day on E! and it's a bit heartbreaking to see what became of him. His separation with his wife is probably in his best interest.

Anyway, play nice everyone and refer to the rules if you are not aware of them.

John carpenter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishBabe View Post
    There's always room for cowbell!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULmC8JTTVy0 Omg i agre sucks royally!
    Last edited by John carpenter; 10-28-2009 at 12:31 PM.

John carpenter Guest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS9HoAZ2_Qk Corey Feldman Is a Self Righteous asshole

ShockDoc Guest
    I dont consider the term DOUCHEBAG acceptable, as some of you seem to feel. I think it's a sophomoric, degrading term used by the brainless. Like it or not-there it is!

John carpenter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecold View Post
    Wow! The two Coreys in "Lost Boys 2"! I can't wait! Oops, hold on... I didn't mean that. Apparently the alcohol is kicking in and I am talking gibberish....
    R.O.F.L. Stone Cold that was priceless

John carpenter Guest
    As Simon Cowell would say "just bloody awful!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMYoUVrkFYE

Dearheart you are not only smart, but you rock. Corey does not, nor is he very smart. I really enjoyed his moves, and he is a good actor, but I do not have any respect for someone who has it all and fucks it up.
    Last edited by cindyt; 10-28-2009 at 12:54 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Guys, don't quote posts that are offensive or rude. It just gives legs to the offensive post.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

I dont consider the term DOUCHEBAG acceptable, as some of you seem to feel. I think it's a sophomoric, degrading term used by the brainless. Like it or not-there it is!
    And yet you think personal attacks on someone's appearance are acceptable? Interesting. We all have our opinions. I think douchebag is a perfect word for some people. Sorry you don't like it.

Lost Boys 2 The Tribe was terrible. The original is one of my favorite movies of all time. While I never found Corey Feldman appealing, he has been in some great movies. The Goonies is another favorite of mine.

Guest Guest
    Oh I won't knock his acting as a kid...the fact that the script for LB2 was basically him constantly repeating lines from that movie wasn't his fault I suppose...I won't knock Corey Haim's acting either, he was superb in Lucas and Silver Bullet...I guess "Douchiness" is subjective...I find it "douchey" when a 38 year old man where's a hooded cape on stage, I really don't care if they were once a child star...lol...and YES I found it Douchey that he showed up at Michael Jackson's memorial service DRESSED AS MICHAEL..yeah yeah yeah I know he used to do it all the time..yeah when he was like 15! That's what FANS do, dressing like him, a FRIEND does it and it looks just creepy..he was also the only documented FRIEND that did this...again this is MY OPINION, I'm allowed to have it!

IMO child stars like him and Haim should do their best to stay away from projects that go off of their childhood achievements....like doing Lost Boys 2, sure you expect them to be involved but you also would expect them to have done something the polar opposite or critically acclaimed in between, almost every project they do has to do with their youth, I would love to see Haim in a role with substance NOW, that has nothing to do with his roles as a kid, I'd like to see the same of Feldman, but he seems to always revert back to how famous and talented he was THEN, you do not see this with other child stars who have continued their successes and exceeded their childhood successes, stars like Drew Barrymore and Christian Bail...it's like when all else fails for the two Corey's..."let's do a remake...how about Licensed to Drive part 2, this time we are the parents of teen drivers..DUDE that would be sweet!"

what is sad is they have probably HAD this converstion! Maybe Corey F being married to his #1 fan from his fan club held him back? Maybe a divorce is what he needs to remind him that is fame first hit big over 25 years ago and it's time to leave the kid with the fedora and beaded glove behind, remakes of those films done back then and work a bit harder to get a role now that has nothing to do with that and maybe THEN he'd be taken a bit more seriously

it's not my fault he's a DOUCHE! :-p

pvezz Guest
    She belongs in the Lohan "fake boob" thread -

kimba Guest
    What about the personal attacks on another poster rule?

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Ok folks, bottom line is this, we need to stay away from personal attacks no matter how vague you want to be about it. Period. It will not be tolerated. Also, stay with the topic and DO NOT quote threads that offend you.

Now, please stay ON TOPIC and continue the discussion on Corey Feldman.

43. 10-28-2009, 08:22 PM
    Reason
    I think leaving something like this will create a big argument, so I think it's better to remove it.

John Connor Guest
    Ahem...John Connor? He knows all.
    Last edited by Mrs. James Dean; 10-28-2009 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Quoting offensive quote

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    ENOUGH guys! I said and so has Nessa DO NOT QUOTE offensive quotes and yet this continues to happen. If it happens again I will give out infractions for re-repeatedly being asked not to do so.

Continue with COREY FELDMAN..........Let's all stay on topic.

HKWolf Guest
    Loved Feldman in The Goonies. Too bad about the marriage but i heard they only met like 2 months before. If that's true, that is.

he showed up at Michael Jackson's memorial service DRESSED AS MICHAEL
    Oh, Frigg! He did that? Ewwwww...

And he's not even cute enough that I can just pay him to stand in the corner and let me just look at him.

I didn't like The Goonies. But Lost Boys and The Stand were great and he really did a good job in his roles.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I didn't like The Goonies. But Lost Boys and The Stand were great and he really did a good job in his roles.
    Was he in The Stand? Hold on...

OK - IMDB doesn't say he was in The Stand, but, Ladies, hold on to your tushies...

In development is - Lost Boys 3. Please puke to your right as to not get it on your keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by SheBoss View Post

OK - IMDB doesn't say he was in The Stand, but, Ladies, hold on to your tushies...

In development is - Lost Boys 3. Please puke to your right as to not get it on your keyboard.
    I thought he played the kid with the black glasses. let me check...

Oops, I meant Stand by Me. Sorry. Just another CindyTism. (((Cindy jumps in a manhole and pulls the lid after.)))
    Last edited by cindyt; 10-29-2009 at 02:22 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBoss View Post

No way! Wouldn't that be Lost Paunchy Drug Addicted Middle Aged Men now?
    Of all the kid actors from that era and genra I would have to say the three that grew up into decent looking men were Rob Lowe, Keifer S and Jerry O'connel.
    I think Corey has one of those faces that will always look like a kid. There are some people who just always look like a little kid. Glen Beck has a face that looks like a little boy. I can always just see him in his Oshkosh bibs, a striped tshirt and keds with his lower lip pushed out teasing the dog. The same for Corey. He will always look like a kid.
    Regards,
    Mary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	corey c.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	16423   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	corey a.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	16424   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oconnel c.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	16425   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oconnel a.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	16426  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lowe.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	16427  

Quote Originally Posted by STsFirstmate View Post
    No way! Wouldn't that be Lost Paunchy Drug Addicted Middle Aged Men now?
    Of all the kid actors from that era and genra I would have to say the three that grew up into decent looking men were Rob Lowe, Keifer S and Jerry O'connel.
    I think Corey has one of those faces that will always look like a kid. There are some people who just always look like a little kid. Glen Beck has a face that looks like a little boy. I can always just see him in his Oshkosh bibs, a striped tshirt and keds with his lower lip pushed out teasing the dog. The same for Corey. He will always look like a kid.
    Regards,
    Mary
    My correction is one post above yours.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

pvezz Guest
    I loved The Lost Boys; seen it several times! Kiefer was awesome as was Jason Patrick (sp?). I didn't even know they MADE a LB2 and now there will be a 3rd - LOL

I watched a bit of The Two Corey's while it was on and it was truly heartbreaking, I don't get to say that in regards to many reality shows. I felt bad for both of them even though Haim got the majority of my sympathy card (duh!) Has there been any updates on their (Corey's) relationship since the finale of season 2?? I'm out of the loop. Wonder if the divorce will bring them back together.