Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Corey Feldman

tensecondstolove Guest

Corey Feldman

I had to share this video because it's so bad that it's great..

This is Corey Feldman's "music" during his Michael Jackson phase in the early 90s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEe5utva4j4

Guest Guest
    Can't funk with the Feld.

Plentiful Guest
    That hurt to watch.

PvN73 Guest
    That is so hilarious! I will give him some honesty for sure - he cant sing, but those dance moves... what can I say?

He was still good in The Burbs

GODDESS6 Guest
    did you see on his reality show w/ cory haim, his band?, he played an impromtu concert & it was mortifyingly horrid~ he thought he was jammin' tho~ i felt so bad for him~

Mortifyingly Horrid..hmmmm...has a ring to it. Maybe that could be our bands name!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    that was bad....and not in a good way.

Genevieve Guest
    I was cringing with embarrassment for him. But do you know what? I think Corey Feldman is one of those celebrities the public didn't particularly want to see the back of but the industry retired them. If he had been given some good vehicles as an adult he could have been a popular actor now. His acting was alright and certainly could have taken him into action films or comedy. Make fun of me if you like!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    he did some of his best acting work on The Sureal Life! that guy was ON everytime.

JeffD Guest
    he seemed to whine alot.

Genevieve Guest
    Hmm Wikipedia tells me it's a reality show and he was drama-creating. So you are making fun! Glad someone got the ball rolling.

jesska_812 Guest
    I read that The Two Coreys was completely scripted. I suppose lots of reality shows are, though. This one in particular sucked.

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jesska_812 View Post
    I read that The Two Coreys was completely scripted.
    BIG shocker.

DannaMarie24 Guest

Corey

[SIZE=4]LOL That was so bad. I grew up during the 2 Coreys Fad. Heck my room was covered with there pics lol. But seeing them now..I don't know why I ever was gaga over them. [/SIZE]

Genevieve Guest
    I don't know if I've seen anything Corey Haim did but from looking at pics of him, well he looks like a young Justin Timberlake, ie pretty stupid. As for Feldman well what strikes me was that his best known films were all consecutive: Gremlins, Goonies, Stand By Me, The Lost Boys, and The 'Burbs. He did one or two other small parts in between but he must have felt pretty great at the time, with every film he made doing well. He was only about third lead in most of them but we all learned his name because we like wise-cracking boys next door. Maybe once Chandler came along we didn't need him anymore.

RubySlippers Guest
    I still like Corey Feldman. I have always dug him. I had all his posters everywhere. But most of them had Haim in it with his tongue half out...BLECH. The Corey's Show was stupid. It mostly made Haim look REALLY stupid. But Feldman at least acts normal. I don't know. I guess no one can know if they haven't really been around either one of them.

Cataroo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    I still like Corey Feldman. I have always dug him. I had all his posters everywhere. But most of them had Haim in it with his tongue half out...BLECH. The Corey's Show was stupid. It mostly made Haim look REALLY stupid. But Feldman at least acts normal. I don't know. I guess no one can know if they haven't really been around either one of them.
    Was it just me, or did anyone else just want to slap the crap out of Feldman's wife??

Somehow, she seemed to think it was the "[SIZE=3]Susie Feldman Show[/SIZE] [SIZE=1](with the two Coreys)[/SIZE]". What a beeyotch!

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataroo View Post
    Was it just me, or did anyone else just want to slap the crap out of Feldman's wife??

Somehow, she seemed to think it was the "[SIZE=3]Susie Feldman Show[/SIZE] [SIZE=1](with the two Coreys)[/SIZE]". What a beeyotch!
    Yeah. I'd make a much better wife than her...She should just do Haim already and get it over with.

Lisamarie Guest
    She got on my nerves too! Calm down bitch! What a bunch of bitches! And his band was Godawful!!! Poor lil guy! Both of them took themselves way too seriously! It was really sad when these two little guys got together ...I liked when Corey Haim

hoxharding Guest
    I used to joke that Corey Feldman had been in an emotional trauma involving Michael.
    He used to dress like MJ,dance like MJ and even dyed and styled his hair like MJ.
    You would see him on ET at a premiere and he would be all MJED out! It got really
    weird after a few years.
    Also, supposedly the 2 Coreys are no longer speaking to each other.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    OMG that video is cringe worthy.

I only saw the Two Coreys a couple times. His wife was dumb as a houseplant and oh, nice fake boobs flopping all over every chance she got. She really thought she was the Princess, didn't she?

Tombstone Tourist Guest
    Holy bejesus on a stick that was awful.

Almost as bad as Celine performing this AC/DC song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONt47Z0KZg

(and what's with the cowbell. AC/DC doesn't even own a cowbell)

Celine covering AC/DC is just plain wrong.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Can't funk with the Feld.

LMAO........

WOW.... I love the song "HONESTY", I searched all over itunes and I couldn't find it. Does anybody have a copy or a link they can send me so I can download it?

..... just kidding

Ok that was too funny!!! I almost peed myself laughing. It was bad, but so good....I haven't laughed so hard in a couple of days! Thanks tensecondstolove!

motherogod Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataroo View Post

YES! I could only get through one episode, where the PETA chick was coming for steak and chicken (j/k!), and Susie was crying because Haim was trying to be a ladies man. She made me want to puke-- but she wears the pants in the house.

Feldman was at his best in Bad News Bears (TV) and Madame's Place. After that, he was the same guy in each show. Oh yeah, I did like him in Stand By Me.

Wow! The two Coreys in "Lost Boys 2"! I can't wait! Oops, hold on... I didn't mean that. Apparently the alcohol is kicking in and I am talking gibberish....

RoRo Guest
    Proof that drugs DO kill brain cells

SarahThirteen Guest
    Ive always loved Corey Feldman but HATE and I mean HATE Corey Haim!! He annoys the hell out of me... Ive only watched The Two Corey's a few times and yes you can actually tell its scripted... I dont know if anyone else noticed this but when Susie(also cant stand her) got the call about being in that magazine she came in and was talking about it she said something I dont remember exactly what it was but then they showed her walk back to the computer then they went to commercial came back and like replayed that same scene only this time she said the same thing only a few things were different then she walked back to the computer again... it is for sure scripted. I hope they are making Haim out to be more annoying than he really is cuz my god he is horrible.

I loved watching him cry when Feldman told him that they were making a lost boys 2 with out he two of them that was good.... very entertaining.

MbalmR Guest
    Why do all those Hollywood types think their talents have no limits? Eddie Murphy cutting an album? Andie MacDowell and Brooke Shields as actresses? Keanu Reeves reciting Shakespeare? Don't they pay their agents to keep them from making fools of themselves?

hoxharding Guest
    OT: Eddie likes to 'Party all the time,party all the time,party all the tiiimmmmee.'
    One of the worst songs around.
    Anyway-I am watching the first episode of 'The Two Coreys' and it made me laugh. Why? Corey Feldman!
    He gets into the car(at night) while slamming on his sunglasses. WTF? Did he listen to the song 'I wear my sunglasses at night' too many times?
    Does he think that is cool? Then he flips the hood part of his hoodie over his head. Thus, he looks like he is going to rob the diner or whatever they meet at.
    But he has glitter or something on the hoodie,perhaps that is the sign he isn't a robber.

Then the two have a 'Dude' Face-off:
    "Dude."
    "Dude,dude."
    I also wonder how many people in there stood and watched this 'shocking' argument.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Haha... Hox, I just finished watching it like 5 minutes ago. Feldman did make the remark that his molester was someone else.

hoxharding Guest
    I just watched it also=)
    I was looking at the place that Corey rented(?) It does not look cheap to me,I could be wrong since I have no idea about Real Estate.
    I then looked at his resume and what he has done as of late: 3 films and 'The Two Coreys'
    Would that net that sort of money for an place like that?
    Another thing-
    Both kept saying "Why should I speak to him?"
    The fact they have signed a contract and are being film are both good reasons.

Guest Guest
    that video was just so sad!

WTF?

Creepy MJ wanna be I wonder if he looks back on that period and shudders?

I know I would

his wife is still a bitch! lol

and I like Haim...he's like a chihuahua on rydelin (sp?)

I'll take him bouncing all over the place any day over having to have to watch Feldman and his twig make out...blac!!!!

Flowergrrl Guest
    Yeah, I think they're both being melodramatic about it... I guess that makes for a great reality show though. They ended up only being together for about 5 minutes out of the entire show...

I was under the assumption if he agreed to do the show that they would provide him with a place to live? I have no idea, I'm just guessing. I remember watching his E! True Hollywood Story episode and he was homeless... That was a few years ago though so I don't know about anything recent.

He's also driving an expensive vehicle... I wonder if they provided that too?

Adiposeur Guest
    I tried watching The Two Coreys. I managed to get through their pow-pow at the diner and some of the therapy sessions but it was so painful to watch. That diner scene was especially horrific. The way they kept trying to "out-cool" each other and every other word was "dude" or "man".

mel306 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    I just watched it also=)
    I was looking at the place that Corey rented(?) It does not look cheap to me,I could be wrong since I have no idea about Real Estate.
    I then looked at his resume and what he has done as of late: 3 films and 'The Two Coreys'
    Would that net that sort of money for an place like that?
    Another thing-
    Both kept saying "Why should I speak to him?"
    The fact they have signed a contract and are being film are both good reasons.
    I was thinking that too. The show has to be paying for it.

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mel306 View Post
    I was thinking that too. The show has to be paying for it.

I have been thinking the same thing also-that the show must be paying for it.(or even helping pay for it) I noticed when Haim said he didn't need something so posh that the woman who was helping pretty much called him a good boy. To me that suggests there was a budget of some sort and maybe provided by someone else.

I have only seen a couple of episodes,but Haim seems be a tad more polite to people he runs into than Feldman.(waitresses and people like that)

Still recall 'Citizen Toxie' that Corey Feldman made a cameo in. The people who made the film were very clear how they felt about Feldman. It
    was not a fond memory they have of working with him. Of course, Feldman probably was not happy that he was getting work in a Troma film(I could be wrong though)

Ahh the link is no longer working,.....

THe coreys are talking....it makes in their eyes good tv if they dont.
    The wife does get on my nerves...just wish feldman would take the damn glasses off!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hoxharding Guest
    You what I thought of when Corey put on those glasses and the hoodie? If you watch 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' will get the reference.
    Charlie always dresses like that when he wants to seem tough. Like the time he and Mac(?) thought they would attack Stephen Collin's character and totally wimped out.(and sniffed Elmer's glue in a paper bag)

xenaswolf Guest
    I just got into this show last night in fact. My first impressions after watching 4 episodes...

I'd be pissed if someone tore up my kitchen like Haim did also.
    Feldman needs to stop with the sunglasses
    The therapist seems to like Feldman...also why were his lips sooooo red????
    Haim is a trainwreck

Since I didn't see the first season except for the last two episodes, I have decided if the wife is a witch or has a legitimate complaint.

I never got into these guys during their hay day, but I'm enjoying watching now.

I just remember what a jerk Corey Feldman was and how much he was hated during the filming of the original Surreal Life. IMO, he was the worst to his wife over the phone. I would have refused to marry him.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

hoxharding Guest
    I saw a few episodes of Surreal Life with Corey Feldman-he seemed all about
    promoting himself and diva-like(I could be wrong,that was how I saw it)

endsleigh03 Guest
    Watched the Two Coreys show last night.......

Haim has a weird look that flits across his face quite often.

He looks like an angry time bomb to me.

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    Watched the Two Coreys show last night.......

Haim has a weird look that flits across his face quite often.

He looks like an angry time bomb to me.

He does,doesn't he? Well, in the preview, his therapist feels like crying or something because of all the pain Haim is in.

xenaswolf Guest
    He does get a look on his face that makes me wonder if he's gonna snap soon.

hoxharding Guest
    I guess they will address the fact he showed up to film Lost Boys 2 while being stoned.

Cadence71 Guest
    I saw The Two Coreys, also, and toward the end it got really deep, both of them alluding to the fact that they had each been sexually molested as young teens, and both of them implying that the other knew about it and did nothing to help!!! Wow, I didn't expect this little mind-candy of a show to get so deep!

Haim has a LOT going on in that head, and it don't seem too good!

I love this show. I always liked Haim better than Feldman, although Feldman is much better looking than when he was younger.