Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Corey Feldman

stinkythejokedog Guest
    it's easy to shit on this kid...his parents effed him up but putting him in that misery factory called show bizz...so he had a little help becoming a "douche" which is a little unfair given the context of his life

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustme View Post
    I watched a bit of The Two Corey's while it was on and it was truly heartbreaking, I don't get to say that in regards to many reality shows. I felt bad for both of them even though Haim got the majority of my sympathy card (duh!) Has there been any updates on their (Corey's) relationship since the finale of season 2?? I'm out of the loop. Wonder if the divorce will bring them back together.
    I wouls agree that the show was sad, and that I rarely say that in regards to reality TV. The only worse one, to me, was a couple of episodes of Danny Bonaduce's show. Lots of residual pain from being child actors!

imadeathhag Guest
    R.I.P. rat tail, I'll pray for you.

Andrea Guest
    Get rid of the Michael Jackson look. That video on youtube from way back when where you could call the Coreys had a clip of Feldman in full regalia and dancing and one person said it looked like a combination of Freddy Kruger and Michael Jackson. That person hit the nail right on the head. It was hilarious.

Deathgoddess Guest
    Favorite. Thread. Ever.

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KCSunshine View Post
    Oh noes! The Corey Feldman Rat Tail is an entity entirely separate of the Feldman! It deserves it's own thread!

Oh well. The Corey Feldman Rat Tail was always destined to be misunderstood in its own time. But decades from now we will speak of it with fondness.
    Yes indeed! That thing has a mind of its own! lmao! But, I dont think weve seen the last of it. Im sure itll pop back onto his head sooner or later..lol. The resurrection of the rat tail.. hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by SinKittyVixen View Post
    Yes indeed! That thing has a mind of its own! lmao! But, I dont think weve seen the last of it. Im sure itll pop back onto his head sooner or later..lol. The resurrection of the rat tail.. hahahahah
    I remember reading in some book about underground fashion that the rat tail was originated by gay waiters in Manhattan. I think it was by Jennifer Blowdryer. Not quite sure. Cant find anything so far but Im more than 50% sure. Not that it matters just an interesting (at least to me) anecdote. Back to Andy Gibb on Bio!
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

I wish my name was Jennifer Blowdryer.

I am too lazy to read this thread but didn't I get into it with someone for calling Corey Feldman a douchebag? or rather someone took me to task for calling him one. or something. I'll probably just re-read it now.

OK, I guess it wasn't me specifically but I am very sad now that I had to re-read and therefore re-think of that horrible horrible moment when Corey F. sang to his wife. I wish I could erase that from my memory forever and ever.

I think the most annoying thing about Feldman is that he takes himself so damn seriously. I think that's why a lot of people find him douchey. I mean, the guy obviously had some talent as a kid but then he got too up in his own stuff as a teen and never really came back down to earth. When he was on The Simple Life (I think that's what it was called), he was insufferable and bratty. If something wasn't about him, he MADE it about him.
    "You live alone, creating your life as you go." - Edie Sedgwick

Loved you on Larry King Rat-tail! Another part of my childhood destroyed....
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

LMAO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

STsFirstmate Guest
    Cory has a new tattoo!
    "Corey Feldman has bought a memorial tattoo featuring his recently deceased best friend Corey Haim.
    According to People, the Lost Boys actor paid a visit to a Los Angeles tattoo shop as his former co-star was being laid to rest in Toronto.
    The emblem on his arm is of the number 222 alongside an elaborate illustration depicting a hot air balloon being lifted into the clouds featuring the name of his son Zen.
    The basket portion of the hot air balloon is a peace sign, which was a conversion previously done to cover his ex-wife's name.
    "It was a cover-up," Feldman said. "The basket's got my son's name in it. And then I'm putting his eyes underneath it, so it's kind of like his eyes are lifting up the basket which is going into the clouds."
    The number is a tribute to Haim, who had '222' tattooed on his body when he was alive.
    "On the day of his funeral I felt like I should mark him on my body forever," he added. "Now we're matching.""
    How special!
    Regards,
    Mary

stacebabe Guest
    SO DISAPPOINTED!! I didn't realize this was the Life Goes On thread -- got all excited seeing "Corey Feldman" in the title of a Find a Death thread - what a bummer it's not just one or two threads up!

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I wish my name was Jennifer Blowdryer.

I am too lazy to read this thread but didn't I get into it with someone for calling Corey Feldman a douchebag? or rather someone took me to task for calling him one. or something. I'll probably just re-read it now.
    I called him a douchebag in the Haim thread, so you are not alone. He is a supreme douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by STsFirstmate
    Cory has a new tattoo!
    "Corey Feldman has bought a memorial tattoo featuring his recently deceased best friend Corey Haim.
    According to People, the Lost Boys actor paid a visit to a Los Angeles tattoo shop as his former co-star was being laid to rest in Toronto.
    The emblem on his arm is of the number 222 alongside an elaborate illustration depicting a hot air balloon being lifted into the clouds featuring the name of his son Zen.
    The basket portion of the hot air balloon is a peace sign, which was a conversion previously done to cover his ex-wife's name.
    "It was a cover-up," Feldman said. "The basket's got my son's name in it. And then I'm putting his eyes underneath it, so it's kind of like his eyes are lifting up the basket which is going into the clouds."
    The number is a tribute to Haim, who had '222' tattooed on his body when he was alive.
    "On the day of his funeral I felt like I should mark him on my body forever," he added. "Now we're matching.""
    How special!
    Regards,
    Mary
    He named his son ZEN??? Is his middle name Garden? Zen Garden Feldman.

And that tattoo explanation...well, at least it has meaning to him. But why advertise it to the world?
    Last edited by Luanne; 03-19-2010 at 11:03 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest Guest
    I'm the one who got called out for calling Feldman a Douche on this thread and I am not ashamed by it...as someone pointed out what makes him such a Douche is the fact he takes himself waaaaaaaaay too seriously, he seems like he's a sleazy opportunistic tabloid fodder mess and I don't care for the guy...to me and MY opinion he's a Douche and the Douchiest of Douches I've ever seen...no one else comes close to meeting his Douchieness and I'm sure the offended poster will make it a point to point out my appearence again and get away with it again but that's his opinion and he wanted to make it personal...if you like Corey Feldman I mean no offence to you for liking him...but there is something about the guy that skeeves me and has ever since he took on the MJ persona...he was GREAT in Stand By Me and I won't take that away from him...but currently, especially since Corey Haim's death, he's submitting himself for ridicule and speculation about his sincerity when every other day if not twice a day there's another "press release" from him about losing his "best friend" If he stayed away from the funeral because of the media what was he doing WITH the media the day of the funeral? If Haim's mother's wishes were to not have any sort of circus connected to the death of her boy...why does it seem that Feldman is the ring leader?

I simply do not like the guy and I don't even know him...yes that's judgmental and doesn't really matter at all...I simply have shared my opinion of him just as everyone shares their opinion of anyone in the spotlight...good...or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    I'm the one who got called out for calling Feldman a Douche on this thread and I am not ashamed by it...as someone pointed out what makes him such a Douche is the fact he takes himself waaaaaaaaay too seriously, he seems like he's a sleazy opportunistic tabloid fodder mess and I don't care for the guy...to me and MY opinion he's a Douche and the Douchiest of Douches I've ever seen...no one else comes close to meeting his Douchieness and I'm sure the offended poster will make it a point to point out my appearence again and get away with it again but that's his opinion and he wanted to make it personal...if you like Corey Feldman I mean no offence to you for liking him...but there is something about the guy that skeeves me and has ever since he took on the MJ persona...he was GREAT in Stand By Me and I won't take that away from him...but currently, especially since Corey Haim's death, he's submitting himself for ridicule and speculation about his sincerity when every other day if not twice a day there's another "press release" from him about losing his "best friend" If he stayed away from the funeral because of the media what was he doing WITH the media the day of the funeral? If Haim's mother's wishes were to not have any sort of circus connected to the death of her boy...why does it seem that Feldman is the ring leader?

I simply do not like the guy and I don't even know him...yes that's judgmental and doesn't really matter at all...I simply have shared my opinion of him just as everyone shares their opinion of anyone in the spotlight...good...or bad.

I totally heart you...

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    I totally heart you...

Me too

Plus,probably will sound as if I am judging-I am merely just stating how I feel.
    I feel it was in bad taste to dress like Michael Jackson and look that was at Michael's funeral.
    Or at least something that could be seen as ackward to be around at the funeral. I don't know-something a bit like something he should of thought about some more before doing that.

Oh-forgot-I read a comment on another site by someone who went to the same dentist as
    Feldman and Haim(supposedly)
    They said Haim seemed pretty nice but Feldman not so much.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by luanne View Post

he named his son zen??? Is his middle name garden? Zen garden feldman.
    lmhooooo!!

cachluv Guest
    Friday, July 16th 2010
    Birthday Sluts

Corey Feldman (39)

Andrea Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    Friday, July 16th 2010
    Birthday Sluts

Corey Feldman (39)

Is that Freddy Kruger is his younger days?

*barf*

silverwaif77 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    Friday, July 16th 2010
    Birthday Sluts

Corey Feldman (39)

Is he colorblind?
    Or did he lose a bet?
    Or did Carrot top have a garage sale?
    There has to be an explaination for an outfit like this!

Mrs. Watson Guest
    My eyes! MY EYES!

and it is just me, or does the lady dressed (such as it is) in turquoise look like a tranny Brit-Brit?

doyleloyal Guest
    I have to agree the guy is one big joke after another but no matter what I will forever have a crush on him. It's kinda scary but my husband looks like he could be his long lost brother, no joke. Y'all c him on celebrity ghost stories last night? it was kinda touching. I like the name Zen, it's just neat.

Corey wants to be the new Hugh Hefner. Calls his condo the Feldmansion now. He's even got a bunch of chicks running around that he calls Corey's Angels. White lipstick abounds, natch:

Bleah: http://statigr.am/tag/feldmansion

And eww: https://twitter.com/CoreysAngels

Also just found this. Apparently he's got a new,overly autotuned single out. Check out his links of weirdness too:

http://WWW.COREYSANGELS.COM/main.php
    Last edited by SomeChick; 03-21-2013 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Corey wants to be the new Hugh Hefner. Calls his condo the Feldmansion now. He's even got a bunch of chicks running around that he calls Corey's Angels. White lipstick abounds, natch:

Bleah: http://statigr.am/tag/feldmansion

And eww: https://twitter.com/CoreysAngels

Also just found this. Apparently he's got a new,overly autotuned single out. Check out his links of weirdness too:

http://WWW.COREYSANGELS.COM/main.php
    I saw a Corey Feldman thread pop and had to say HOLY SHIT! Like someone vomiting, I don't want to look, but I just had to! That first feldmansion link, all I can say is, IT'S DUCKHUNTING SEASON! Gimme my ammo!

lynn wilson Guest
    wow all i could think was a Charlie Sheen wannabe lol

Nelliebean Guest
    Too much bleach & fake boobs.

Everyone is doing the duckface.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lynn wilson View Post
    wow all i could think was a Charlie Sheen wannabe lol
    that was my first thought too. lol So I'm taking this as he's not doing the wife and kid thing anymore..

Yeah, waaaay too much duckface and Charlie Sheen action happenin' there. And the logos on the website look like lottle penises with wings, complete with balls.

I've always found him icky but wasn't sure why. Good to know my ickymeter is working.

Wendy A. Guest
    ya know... Becoming one of "Corey's Angels" might be a step up and a real game changer for Courtney Stodden!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    ya know... Becoming one of "Corey's Angels" might be a step up and a real game changer for Courtney Stodden!
    LOL

Although what about Dougie? I'm thinking maybe he'd doosh it up with Corey or maybe he'd get confused and bring home the wrong girl. Lotsa lookalikes there.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Everyone is doing the duckface.
    Oh, how I hate duckface!

Gross. I suppose this is Feldman's way of coping with his childhood experiences of being molested by Hollywood bigwigs?...
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Mammy Guest
    Wouldn't he and Dustin Diamond make a fine business duo?

jsnerch Guest
    I'm still mad at Dustin Diamond for ruining Celebrity Fit Club for me.

Grungegirl83 Guest
    I will always feel sad for him, he never had a chance at being normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Wouldn't he and Dustin Diamond make a fine business duo?
    The Dynamic Duo of Douchiness!

Quote Originally Posted by Grungegirl83 View Post
    I will always feel sad for him, he never had a chance at being normal.

I disagree. There are a lot of well-adjusted people who had even more horrific upbringings than he did. There are a lot of child actors who are not in the spotlight anymore and still manage to survive and live good lives without being a rat-tailed, whiny, MJ dressing, posing, primping, pompous little fucktard.

When you look at someone like the kid from the Christmas Story movie-Peter Billingsley? Good lookin dude- has a good life, good friends and finds most of his success behind the scenes. He's not marrying his fans, trying to be Charlie Sheen or Hugh Hefner, releasing solo albums that are so heinous that you can't help by say "bless your heart" when you hear it.

I used to have a major thing for Corey Feldman- watched his movies over and over, posters all over the place- he was the MAN to me and my best friend. Now he is just a joke who doesn't get he is a joke. It's a shame- he is still really handsome- if he would have played his cards right and not been such a prat- he could have had a major career comeback. Now he is relegated to the ranks of has been reality show star. There's no coming back from that.

harlequin_clown Guest
    I disagree. There are a lot of well-adjusted people who had even more horrific upbringings than he did. There are a lot of child actors who are not in the spotlight anymore and still manage to survive and live good lives without being a rat-tailed, whiny, MJ dressing, posing, primping, pompous little fucktard.

When you look at someone like the kid from the Christmas Story movie-Peter Billingsley? Good lookin dude- has a good life, good friends and finds most of his success behind the scenes. He's not marrying his fans, trying to be Charlie Sheen or Hugh Hefner, releasing solo albums that are so heinous that you can't help by say "bless your heart" when you hear it.

I used to have a major thing for Corey Feldman- watched his movies over and over, posters all over the place- he was the MAN to me and my best friend. Now he is just a joke who doesn't get he is a joke. It's a shame- he is still really handsome- if he would have played his cards right and not been such a prat- he could have had a major career comeback. Now he is relegated to the ranks of has been reality show star. There's no coming back from that.
    Thank you for saving me the time. I would have said the same thing. And I know these girls asked for it, but it's sick to exploit them like this. I feel the same way with Hefner, no different. These chicks are objects to them, nothing more. That's heinous.

Quote Originally Posted by harlequin_clown View Post
    Thank you for saving me the time. I would have said the same thing. And I know these girls asked for it, but it's sick to exploit them like this. I feel the same way with Hefner, no different. These chicks are objects to them, nothing more. That's heinous.
    Hefner was diagnosed with disassociative personality disorder years ago, which is a little known fact. Personally, and having met him several times, I think that's why he objectifies women. He's also a perfection-seeker, which has turned many of the women he's dealt with into neurotic messes once they are no longer viewed as desirable objects and he dumps them or quietly has them removed from the bunny residence, his home, etc.

The worst of this I saw was a woman named Kerry Lee (sp?) he was with in the 80's. He required her to have public sex with him (I saw her giving him oral sex on a massage table while a masseuse worked on her in a very public place and other instances). He tired of her within a year and tossed her out. She then went on the Carson Show and spilled it all. She was in such a state that it came off as neurotic. She wasn't lying though as I'd seen it with my own eyes.

Feldman is a dipshit for following in those same footsteps. He's also a grown man now. So he has chances and choices just like the rest of us do when it comes to deciding what kind of person we want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    The Dynamic Duo of Douchiness!
    And a whole lot of ugly!! (sorry DCOE)

Grungegirl83 Guest
    Im not saying I agree with what he's doing, but everyone reacts to a bad childhood differently. We are all entitled to our own opinion.

I think that's a tick past duck face. More platypus face. I wonder if he lays down in that suit and lets the "girls" play twister on him. In heels.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Corey's latest music video: 'Ascension Millennium.'

Corey's not done trying to be Michael Jackson...

...and trying to be Charlie Sheen...

From Huffington Post 8/27/13: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3824077.html

The Corey Feldman-hosted orgies of your dreams will never live up to their nightmarish realities.

Since the release of his terrifying music video (see above), "Ascension Millennium," the former Goonie hasn't had the best summer. First Vice confirmed that his birthday party was the most depressing and disturbing Los Angeles event of the year. Then Defamer came out with a first-hand account from a drug-fueled sex party at his home.

I always thought he was a good-looking kid and a decent actor. Liked him way better than Haim. Plus he's aged really well; still an attractive guy (although in recent photos he looks a bit strung out, probably using drugs again). But every time I would see him in interviews or on his reality show his personality always got on my nerves. Plus his downright embarrassing attempts to be a rock star.

Last edited by Gladiolus; 09-18-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Whoa! That second photo (sunglasses) has him looking very much like Charlie Sheen. Yikes.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

OK- so his autobiography is out. Anyone gonna buy it? Anyone? Bueller?

I have to admit that I'm curious.

lisalouver Guest
    OK- so his autobiography is out. Anyone gonna buy it? Anyone? Bueller?

I have to admit that I'm curious.
    He was on our local morning show here this week touting the book.. I admit I am curious BUT I am not gonna buy it. I ordered it at the library

He was asked about his parents stealing all his money (which they appear to have done) and he said you have to read the book! LOL

He did say that he was molested, we have all heard about that.. and he talked a little about Corey Haim and Micheal Jackson.