Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna Nicole Smith

SuburbanDeathHag Guest
    Good work, SanDiegodeathhag19!!! Wow, this is very illuminating to say the least! That poor 9 year old seems to be the only one with any sense.

Irishlass Guest
    that was real disturbing, HKS is a slimball

maryneis01 Guest

Anna Video

THese enablers seriously need to be held accountable for their actions. This is disgusting and depraved indifference for her life and that of her child.

SanDiegodeathhag19 Guest
    this video will make money.

WTH

Cataroo Guest
    One more reason to hate HKS ... and now he's back to going after HER money ...

firegilnotguns Guest
    I don't know that it (the video) will make money since it was released for free and is already up on youtube and such...

SanDiegodeathhag19 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by firegilnotguns View Post
    I don't know that it (the video) will make money since it was released for free and is already up on youtube and such...
    well thats what HKS said on the video.

firegilnotguns Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegodeathhag19 View Post
    well thats what HKS said on the video.
    I think he meant people would pay a lot for the video to be released, but that girl's father already released it for free...

hoxharding Guest
    That video is just so many reasons to despise HKS. That poor girl-talk about the only sane one in the bunch!

Thanks for posting that video - it even has the picture of Anna laying in bed with her dead son, Daniel - altho his face is blurred out.

Howard K Stern needs to be drawn and quartered - sick MoFo!

What a freakin' liar!

rjbrasher Guest
    HKS is an asshole, i cant see why some people are so blind at that. He wasn't this caring guy if he was, why the f*ck didn't he get her help, or drop the damn camera for once and tend to her, in stead of following her around like the G*d damn paparazzi. I just want to smack his ass lol

It's at the end of the new video...or at least it's supposed to be! It wasn't at the end of the one I saw so still looking...
    Bah, can't find it - video cuts off right before it would be shown, meh!
    You have to click on to "part 2". That Geraldo video on youtube is in 3 parts.

rjbrasher Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    You have to click on to "part 2". That Geraldo video on youtube is in 3 parts.

you have the link to that? im trying to find part 2..ect but im having a hard time finding it on youtube. thanks advance

Guest Guest
    You know it's pretty sad that the 9 yr old clearly stated that HKS gave Anna something to drink in a red and white container and after that she started acting funny. Why on earth are they not investigating this more?

rjbrasher Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    You know it's pretty sad that the 9 yr old clearly stated that HKS gave Anna something to drink in a red and white container and after that she started acting funny. Why on earth are they not investigating this more?

my thought exactly! Poor thing is even pleading with howard towards then end to take her to the hospital was it? How sad.

Armcast Guest

ajurk Guest
    perezhilton.com has the full video. im dyin to see that picture. rita cosby talked about it in her book. howard took the picture.

Howard Stern is looking more and more guilty everyday.

firegilnotguns Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ajurk View Post
    perezhilton.com has the full video. im dyin to see that picture. rita cosby talked about it in her book. howard took the picture.
    I watched it on perezhilton.com but it cut off right before the actual picture.

firegilnotguns Guest
    Ok, I watched the second part...they obscured his face, meh!

firegilnotguns Guest
    Apparently they're investigating it now and will be viewing the entire hour long (or however long it is tape.) But yeah, all sorts of stuff was botched from the beginning...

Ok, I watched the second part...they obscured his face, meh!
    Well, since it's out there now, I'm pretty sure an unobscured one will show up eventually - keep your fingers crossed!

ajurk Guest
    for anyone interested in her death, i strongly suggest reading rita's book, blonde ambition. i know howard is suing her and from what u see on TV it sounds like she made stuff up, but seeing this video today definately makes me believe the book even more. rita mentions that photo. to quote the book "...she (anna) is instead cradling the dead body of [daniel]. Her right arm, crooked beneath Daniel's head...and a breathing tube protrudes from his mouth" (i left out pointless descriptions and filler words from the quote). In Touch magazine apparently owns the photos according to the book. the part of the book about howard and larry being lovers is literaly a few sentences out of the whole book. and if u thought that howard was disgusting before, when u read his phone records about who and when he called them the day of her death, you'll think of him as a money grubbing murderer.

Katie Guest
    Sadly, I was not able to view the tapes on UTube, so I guess I will have to wait.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Great thread, but I`m gonna take a different route here folks....what constantly amazes me is that these people fascinate us so....( raises hand..guilty as charged )....I mean just what did ANS do....what talent, per se did she have, besides being gorgeous and jiggly.....and don`t get me started on BS......her intials say it all...she couldn`t sing her way out of wet paper bag....at least Anna gave me some chuckles with her over the top personality......bottom line, we feed off the misery and grief of the so-called famous.....makes our own lives look a little bit better......losing Jean Harlowe was a tragedy.....losing Carol Lombard was a sin....losing Brittney Spears is just gonna make People and Us Weekly rich off the pics ( which of course I will buy )

motherogod Guest
    I watched that video from a PerezHilton link... so sad, the worst part is the 9 year old being the only adult there! I'm sure Larry will have his hands full with little Dannielynn because of all the drugs she had in utero! Sometimes that stuff doesn't show up until later with behaviors and mental illness, etc. Sad.

This just confirms what was thought all along: HKS wanted the baby because he wanted the money. Sick f*ck. Feeds the pregnant lady methadone while a 9 year old is present is only one of at least a hundred dreadful things he's done.

I want to see the Daniel and Anna picture, too. I agree that we'll see it all un-digitized soon. So sad.

pechar Guest
    I found this link a while ago. Its a video of ANS giving birth. Once again HKS is at the helm of the camera. Isnt is amazing how he's always on the other side of the camera filming her at her worst.... and the videos get out to the public!! He's a conniving calculating scum bag who manipulted her. The only reason he'd be sad she's gone is because he no longer has a meal ticket.

Be warned some of the images are a little graphic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq1dPi1eNjc

Kathyf Guest
    Go to this website. It is a few pics down. This guy Lincoln Bain supposedly posted then blocked out Daniel's face I am still lokking for a unblocked one.
    http://www.mrcontroversy.com/

This is so incredibly sad!

BamaDeathHag Guest
    HKS is a scumbag!! My heart breaks for Anna Nicole's little girl everday, but thank god HKS doesn't have her!!

SlippyInvader Guest
    I don't believe the puke pic is real, her skin is a healthy colour with no blue tinge on her lips. I think someone put something in her mouth while she was sleeping/out of it to make it look like vomit. I do believe the morgue pic is real though.

GODDESS6 Guest
    what the hell did howard give anna? & to film it, what an animal~ i loathe him, he used anna for a cash cow~ i feel so badly for her~

Lisamarie Guest
    its so sad like she is soo outta it! Did anyone see the part when she starts to run and he tells her dont run ....you could get hurt...its like listen dumbass all the damn shit she is on 8 months preggers is whats gonna hurt her!!! I really wanna see the unedited pic .... thats amazing soemone would snap a photo of her cradeling her dead son... moments after he died !!! That being said ...I really wanna see the unedited pic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ajurk View Post
    for anyone interested in her death, i strongly suggest reading rita's book, blonde ambition. i know howard is suing her and from what u see on TV it sounds like she made stuff up, but seeing this video today definately makes me believe the book even more. rita mentions that photo. to quote the book "...she (anna) is instead cradling the dead body of [daniel]. Her right arm, crooked beneath Daniel's head...and a breathing tube protrudes from his mouth" (i left out pointless descriptions and filler words from the quote). In Touch magazine apparently owns the photos according to the book. the part of the book about howard and larry being lovers is literaly a few sentences out of the whole book. and if u thought that howard was disgusting before, when u read his phone records about who and when he called them the day of her death, you'll think of him as a money grubbing murderer.
    I have read the book also and fully agree with what you are saying.

More and more stuff is coming out - proving who is actually lying here (HKS), and I'm pretty sure one of the video tapes taken from the house (besides the Anna in the clown make-up), is probably the one of Howard and Larry getting it on.

And I bet Anna's diaries and other things were taken also.

Yeah, the truth is SLOWLY starting to come out...

beautygirlsmom Guest
    I just watched the birth video, and she seems like she was stoned then :-( Her whole life was just tragic, and I really hope there is SOMETHING they can get on HKS to prove he had something to do with the condition Anna spent the last months of her life in.

Maza Guest
    I have read Blonde ambition as well, and what an eye opener.
    If it is all true, what a sleaze bag, howard was to her.
    From what I had read, I definately think howard knew there was something seriously wrong with anna, the time he left her to go and see the boat.
    I even think she might have already died before he left, but he knew he would be in big trouble if he was the last to be with her before she died.
    Considering he was there when the son died.

This is only my view on things.

That is so sick...........leave whoever it is alone..............everyone deserves privacy!!!

Katie Guest
    I think he set up an alibi too.

hoxharding Guest
    The more I think about that ANS clown video and that 9 year old, the more horrifying it is.
    What hasn't the public seen that might be recorded?
    If he treated the 9 year old like that and subjected her to this,how would Danilynne be raised?

different kind of girl Guest
    It's near the beginning of the video, it shows her laying in the bed and Daniel's head - just it's all blurry. Sucks. I came to this thread hoping someone here would know where to find it without the blurring.

Sock Puppet Guest
    Here's a link for convenience:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1IIK5trvQA&NR=1

Daniel's face is blurred out.

Unhappy

I've seen the unblurred photo and wish I hadn't. It is distressing. I found it on the same site mentioned earlier:

http://www.mrcontroversy.com

Krissypoo Guest
    Oh poor poor anna. what a private moment. THE most private moment I can imagine...and to have your picture taken while you are mourning and holding your dead baby....I would have to be majorly sedated to deal with it too. But there's a way to sedate someone in such tremendous grief and shock without killing them...Did she have anyone around her that could help her in that way? It seems not. Did they think they were helping her? I would like to think so but this picture's very existence makes me doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Sassy View Post
    I've seen the unblurred photo and wish I hadn't. It is distressing. I found it on the same site mentioned earlier:

http://www.mrcontroversy.com
    It's blurred on that site.

45. 10-24-2007, 05:07 PM
    Reason
    Uncomfortable with what I posted.

different kind of girl Guest
    oh God. How terribly sad.

Katie Guest
    Where did the picture of Daniel and Anna go? Is there more than one thread of them here?

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    well, l'd be dead without AA. and l don't think the AMA cares what danny62 from findadeath thinks. put a shirt on.
    Me too. The Twelve Steps saved my ass, no doubt about it. I once heard an AA speaker say that if you only identified to less than three different 12-Step programs, you were in denial! At first I thought he was just making a joke, but nope, as time has gone on I have become active in the following 12-Step Programs:

Overeaters Anonymous
    Alanon
    Codependents Anonymous
    Narcotics Anonymous
    Debtor's Anonymous
    Clutterer's Anonymous

The toughest part is realizing that even if you worked all twelve steps in another program, you still have to rework them just as hard (if not harder) when you enter a different problem.

My take on BS, LiLo, etc. is that the 12 Steps require the person to admit they are powerless. How difficult woud that be if you had your own private jet, handlers, etc.? You then have to turn your life over to the care of God as you understand God... Why in the heck would you want to do this if all your needs were currently being met in your existing lifestyle?

There's an expression in AA that goes something like this, "No one is ever too dumb to work the 12 Steps, but many are just too smart to work them."
    Any day above ground is a good day.

New info on Anna from Geraldo..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRz1qhRkvQM

New video on youtube with missing footage of Anna when she was pregnant and made up like a clown. Shows a nine year old little girl who was very concerned and how Howard just ignored it.
    Sad...very sad indeed.

cindysgold Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    It's blurred on that site.
    Yep...its blurred for me too...
    It says over the pic that they blurred it...Guess they got complaints...

Katie Guest
    No someone posted the real picture tonight and it is not blurred. I know, because I copied it on to my computer. I came back to see what others were saying, and now it's gone.