Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna Nicole Smith

Ms. K Guest
    Well, to be honest, I hold firm in my opinion that psychopaths are evil. They are evil personified.

But, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Psychopaths definitely lack the empathy and remorse that the rest of us have. And use that to their advantage to get what they want.

On the flip side of that? It has been opined by psychologists that psychopaths use and abuse "normal" people because we feel actual emotion, and they are incapable of it, so they use us and abuse us to provoke the emotion they just can't produce.

Yes, I am a believer in the supernatural. I've seen too much weird stuff that I could not find a logical explanation for, no matter WHO was investigating it. When you have friends who love to debunk as much as you do, it's not hard to come up with investigators who will look for every possible way to debunk your experience.

relander Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. K View Post
    When you have friends who love to debunk as much as you do, it's not hard to come up with investigators who will look for every possible way to debunk your experience.
    Who loves to debunk?? Certainly not me! I'm open to all suggestions mind you.

knothere Guest
    It's very sad those pics that were taken when she did'nt consent. The clown makeup video is the same thing shes awake but not in a right frame of mind to consent.

jnjmac13 Guest
    That's not vomit. I just heard on the radio that she was eating fried chicken, dipping it in tartar sauce when she passed out in the middle of a bite. That is actually the tartar sauce tha you are looking at. Supposedly it was taken about a month before she died.

thedabara Guest
    Well, I definiely believe in evil. I believe that people can be good -- so why not evil? Ted Bundy, for me, personified evil and was a true psychopath, I believe.

This Howard K Stern, and I don't know too much about him, seems to be a very greedy person. I just feel that he had something to do with Daniel's death and I think the inquiry taking place in the Bahamas right now will prove that. He is very antzy about it, so I've heard. Hmmm...

As for poor Anna and Britney - man, I just wish Someone would stop Britney before she's the next ANS. I see her heading there too.

Danny62 Guest
    The medical association is wrong. The disease concept was made up by the AA! I was addicted for 7 year to painkillers. If I believed all that crap I would never had got better.

Addiction is simply a choice. There is nothing in our genes to make us use drugs.

Tell someone they have a disease and its incurable and they are powerless you are setting them up for faliure.

My thoughts on this anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    actually, cindyT, addiction is a disease. every major medical association says so. if love for your children was enough to make an addict stop, there would be no need for counselling or 12 step groups which help millions of people. l hope ANS is at peace and her daughter has as happy a life as possible.

candleinthewind Guest
    Sad, just sad. Without getting into the causes of addiction and whether or not choice is involved I will say that AA works for some people and not for others. As far as celebrities, they are not going to get better in the resort like facilities where there are no consequences and they can come and go as they please. BS, Lindsay Lohan and the others make a joke out of rehab and recovery.

Danny62 Guest
    True! Getting clean is serious...and if not you will end up like ANS!!

I don't think alot of celebritys get that! Even though I can't stand Britney spears as a person or entertaner she needs to wake up and get her crap together or she is going to end up where ANS is!!! I feel for her!

Look at Elvis, John Bulushi. I can name alot of celebritys who went that way!

Quote Originally Posted by candleinthewind View Post
    Sad, just sad. Without getting into the causes of addiction and whether or not choice is involved I will say that AA works for some people and not for others. As far as celebrities, they are not going to get better in the resort like facilities where there are no consequences and they can come and go as they please. BS, Lindsay Lohan and the others make a joke out of rehab and recovery.

I think if BS concentrated on making a good/genuine album, laid off the drugs, and got herself together... she would eventually win over our hearts again. I'm not a fan of her music but isn't that why we know about her? I don't know about you but I could care less about her crazy life and I want her to either make more music or just go away.

Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jnjmac13 View Post
    That's not vomit. I just heard on the radio that she was eating fried chicken, dipping it in tartar sauce when she passed out in the middle of a bite. That is actually the tartar sauce tha you are looking at. Supposedly it was taken about a month before she died.
    I heard that too..but can anyone tell me this..the woman was obviously out of control no one doubts that.. why would people who supposedly "love her" be snapping pictures of her in that condition it's just sick.oh and I know for money which is even sicker!

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I heard that too..but can anyone tell me this..the woman was obviously out of control no one doubts that.. why would people who supposedly "love her" be snapping pictures of her in that condition it's just sick.oh and I know for money which is even sicker!
    well maybe I am sick as well but if a friend of mine passed out and tarter sauce began to ooze from his/her mouth I think I would snap a picture just to show them after they woke up (and for blackmail ).

Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    well maybe I am sick as well but if a friend of mine passed out and tarter sauce began to ooze from his/her mouth I think I would snap a picture just to show them after they woke up (and for blackmail ).
    I kind of agree to a point..funny is funny after all! but I think her situation was much more serious than a friend just being wasted at a party ya know? I think she was in dire need of help and noone stepped up..

I kind of agree to a point..funny is funny after all! but I think her situation was much more serious than a friend just being wasted at a party ya know? I think she was in dire need of help and noone stepped up..
    sure, I mean in hindsite yeah this looks really bad but if she didn't die she probably would have just laughed it off (or flipped out) and sued somebody. But I agree that she didn't appear to have supportive and loving people around her, just like Ms. Spears.

Katie Guest
    But, she could have had people around her that cared, but it sounds like she didn't want those around her who tried to tell her what was right, and what was wrong.

I wish we knew the truth to what happened.

I read Rita's book, and if you haven't you should. Sure does answer a lot of questions.

Snoopy Guest
    sure, I mean in hindsite yeah this looks really bad but if she didn't die she probably would have just laughed it off (or flipped out) and sued somebody. But I agree that she didn't appear to have supportive and loving people around her, just like Ms. Spears.
    Absolutely..Ole Brit is unfortunately another train wreck about to happens..sad really. and yes Katie I agree with you about that..but I know if I saw someone I really loved about to self distruct my butt would be all over them whether they wanted me there or not!

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    But, she could have had people around her that cared, but it sounds like she didn't want those around her who tried to tell her what was right, and what was wrong.
    Yeah, you hit the nail on the head and I'm paraphrasing here but Scott actually mentioned (on this thread) the very same thing...

"Given the keys to the kingdom also gives you the power to say NO to those who might say, "Actually Anna, that might be a bad idea..." and extricate them from your life. Surrounding yourself with YES people ala Michael Jackson."

on a side note, I choose to believe that after Anna woke up from her temporary coma she saw this photograph, laughed and began to finish her fried chicken.
    Last edited by Jason; 10-05-2007 at 11:49 AM.

Snoopy Guest
    Yeah, you hit the nail on the head and I'm paraphrasing here but Scott actually mentioned (on this thread) the very same thing...

"Given the keys to the kingdom also gives you the power to say NO to those who might say, "Actually Anna, that might be a bad idea..." and extricate them from your life. Surrounding yourself with YES people ala Michael Jackson."

on a side note, I choose to believe that after Anna woke up from her temporary coma she saw this photograph, laughed and began to finish her fried chicken.
    LOL too funny

Katie Guest
    I'm not sure Anna was awake for years. She was right where she needed to be for those around her. She was drugged, and there for not able to protest to much. She believed everything her lawyer said, or at least followed his guidance. He must have freaked out when he found out there was a baby involved, with a daddy who could lay claim to the money.

Lots of smoke and mirrors!!!

Now he needs to file suit against Rita, because she cleaned his mirror.

Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I'm not sure Anna was awake for years. She was right where she needed to be for those around her. She was drugged, and there for not able to protest to much. She believed everything her lawyer said, or at least followed his guidance. He must have freaked out when he found out there was a baby involved, with a daddy who could lay claim to the money.

Lots of smoke and mirrors!!!

Now he needs to file suit against Rita, because she cleaned his mirror.
    Yup exactly the only people around her were the ones who could manipulate and the more unaware she was of what was going on around her the better they liked it!

Guest Guest
    I found it rather funny that after ANS died, the people who should have been by her side to begin with were sure there to find out where the heck her money went, and tried to fight for it. Her mother whom she barely had a reltionship with and Howard K. Stern, what a joke, The only one that even seemed to cre was the other guy... ugh what was his name I always forget it... the cute guy, with the cute butt and blue eyes. Ummm the babies biological dad. Ugh I swear I just pinched his butt in my dreams like 2 nights ago and I can't even rem his name now.

firegilnotguns Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    The only one that even seemed to cre was the other guy... ugh what was his name I always forget it... the cute guy, with the cute butt and blue eyes. Ummm the babies biological dad. Ugh I swear I just pinched his butt in my dreams like 2 nights ago and I can't even rem his name now.
    His name's Larry Birkhead...iiiinteresting dream!

Katie Guest
    I find myself defending the mom. She was clearly pushed out of the way a long time ago. Even Anna said that she was unable to talk to her mom, and many people have said that the mom was not allowed to talk with her.

The guy you are thinking about is Larry Birkhead. Stay turned about the real story with him.

firegilnotguns Guest
    Whenever I think of Howard K. Stern and Larry Birkhead, I just think of the Three Stooges (because of Moe, Shemp and Curly Howard and Larry Fine.) I wonder if anyone else thinks that (just hoping I'm not the only one to make such a weird connection!)

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by firegilnotguns View Post
    Whenever I think of Howard K. Stern and Larry Birkhead, I just think of the Three Stooges (because of Moe, Shemp and Curly Howard and Larry Fine.) I wonder if anyone else thinks that (just hoping I'm not the only one to make such a weird connection!)

LMFO Nope, never thought of it before, BUT I will now!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by firegilnotguns View Post
    His name's Larry Birkhead...iiiinteresting dream!
    Larry's Gay - FYI.

Ms. K Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by relander View Post
    Who loves to debunk?? Certainly not me! I'm open to all suggestions mind you.
    Oops! Sorry, one in the morning is not my best time to make a point, lol.

I was referring to my friends, who love to debunk as much as I do, lol. My apologies!

Guest Guest
    Well he did have sex with ANS, so he must like woman a little bit, or even if he is Gay, he's still cute, that doesn't change my opinion about him. As long as he is taking good care of the baby he's a good guy in my book and so far I think he's done a outstanding job with her.

ST Moron Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by erin View Post
    i do think the morgue photo is real, only becasue i've never seen such a realisitc photoshop job. it is difficult to fake that certain color one attains after they die.
    Me being me, I have to ask: is there a specific (preferably clinical) name for that color?

"Deathly Grey" just doesn't seem to cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    The medical association is wrong. The disease concept was made up by the AA! I was addicted for 7 year to painkillers. If I believed all that crap I would never had got better.
    well, l'd be dead without AA. and l don't think the AMA cares what danny62 from findadeath thinks. put a shirt on.

Guest Guest
    Well I agree with Danny, addiction is your choice! Your the one who chose to get addicted, your the one who chose to keep doing it. It's not a disease. It's a CHOICE! I could understand how the AA helps, cause quiting isn't something you should do alone.

ok. just like cancer and MS are your choice. l see.

Katie Guest
    Please don't compare MS and drugs. I know what you are saying. You can't be an addict if you don't do it at all.

Guest Guest
    ok. just like cancer and MS are your choice. l see.

How on earth can you compare Cancer and MS to drugs? :smh:

Guest Guest
    He has a point. A few years ago when I was injecting myself with cancer cells every day, who was I to complain when I woke up with leukemia?

alcoholism is a physical allergy coupled with a mental and emotional illness.
    it is a choice to drink or do drugs AT FIRST. nobody chooses to have their life destroyed by it once it takes over.
    it doesn't matter what you guys personally think. it is a disease that kills more people than cancer or MS. nobody chooses it any more than any other illness.
    and l'm not a he.

Guest Guest
    Doesn't matter I don't feel sorry for anyone who knows they have a problem, but tends to not get any help for it. Whether you believe it or not, their brain still functions and are prefectly capable of saying " Hey I need help " again a CHOICE! All these people are dying cause they let it control them.

Laurie Guest
    Absolutely..Ole Brit is unfortunately another train wreck about to happens..sad really. and yes Katie I agree with you about that..but I know if I saw someone I really loved about to self distruct my butt would be all over them whether they wanted me there or not!

I appreciate your enthuisiam (really). Your butt can be all over them til the cows come home but ultimately, doing that entangles you. Doesn't save them.

No one keep another person from making dumbass, life-destroying choices.

Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    I appreciate your enthuisiam (really). Your butt can be all over them til the cows come home but ultimately, doing that entangles you. Doesn't save them.

No one keep another person from making dumbass, life-destroying choices.
    I do agree with you Laurie.. I thought about it later..I guess I had my Brother-in-law in mind when I wrote that..(recovering alcoholic) and the great lengths my sister went to and all of us actually..to get him to stop..it's going on 17 years now since he had his last drink. but unfortunately you have to want to be helped..my apologies for making such a strong statement.

Laurie Guest
    I do agree with you Laurie.. I thought about it later..I guess I had my Brother-in-law in mind when I wrote that..(recovering alcoholic) and the great lengths my sister went to and all of us actually..to get him to stop..it's going on 17 years now since he had his last drink. but unfortunately you have to want to be helped..my apologies for making such a strong statement.

No worries, Snoopy. I've been to a few al-anon meetings myself.

All the best to you and yours.

Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    No worries, Snoopy. I've been to a few al-anon meetings myself.

All the best to you and yours.
    Same to you!

fanable Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    Doesn't matter I don't feel sorry for anyone who knows they have a problem, but tends to not get any help for it. Whether you believe it or not, their brain still functions and are prefectly capable of saying " Hey I need help " again a CHOICE! All these people are dying cause they let it control them.
    Then you've obviously never been or had to to deal with someone who is true alcoholic/drug addict.

Addiction is a disease. Doesn't matter if it's alcohol, drugs, or even food (yes, food). Would you look at someone who is severely depressed and tell them to get over it? Most addicts are addicts because they are so overwhelmed with things going on in their life that they turn to something to numb the pain or comfort them.

Is it their choice when they first start drinking? (ie, before they have a problem controlling it)? You bet. They could choose to see a therapist. When you're very depressed, though, it just isn't clear cut, black-and-white, an overall easy decision to simply say I need help. Addicts can be fully aware that they need help for years but they have to reach that place where they are ready get help and get better. My uncle has been an alcoholic for years, knows he has a problem, but hasn't reached the point where he feels he needs the help.

The only thing you can really do when dealing with someone who has an issue (until they're ready for help) is refuse to enable them. Sometimes this is enough to get them to seek help. Sometimes it's not.

how great for your brother-in-law, snoopy! l'm over a year, myself, now. too bad ANS didn't find help before she died. l feel for her baby.

Snoopy Guest
    how great for your brother-in-law, snoopy! l'm over a year, myself, now. too bad ANS didn't find help before she died. l feel for her baby.
    Thanks Finnegan..we're very proud of him and he's done great with his life..and I know you will too congratulations and keep up the good work!

thanks!

NOVSTORM Guest

Question ANS

Quote Originally Posted by HippieMama View Post
    I think Howard Stern was behind all this nonsense . . . something about him just rubs me the wrong way too.
    I think everyone jumped on the band wagon to blame HKS but the truth is ANS had been abusing drugs for years. The thing is people who need or love a junkie will supply them with thier drugs to keep them happy they are afraid they will leave them for some one who WILL get them the drugs they want and so it goes. At Dannys funeral ANS screamed' I am so sorry" at the service. I think she gave her son that methadone and when he died she went on a drug binge over her guilt.
    I like her but she had major problems and in the end the same as Joplin, lenny Bruce and all the rest she took one drug too many and it was over.
    Stern had too much going for him by being her go-for. I think the guy is a user and a clown but I don't think he deliberately killed her. All those hanger ons just gave her what she wanted because she was giving them big money but they didn't give a damn about her just the income and like Monroe when the time came those people were too busy and not paying attention and she died.
    What about her nurse?? She was playing on the computer in either the same room or next room and never checked on her until she was dead???
    Maybe if we think about it they all should be charged from the DR.s right down the so called body guards. Not one of them paid any attention to her laying in that bed!

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fanable View Post
    Then you've obviously never been or had to to deal with someone who is true alcoholic/drug addict.

Addiction is a disease. Doesn't matter if it's alcohol, drugs, or even food (yes, food). Would you look at someone who is severely depressed and tell them to get over it? Most addicts are addicts because they are so overwhelmed with things going on in their life that they turn to something to numb the pain or comfort them.

Is it their choice when they first start drinking? (ie, before they have a problem controlling it)? You bet. They could choose to see a therapist. When you're very depressed, though, it just isn't clear cut, black-and-white, an overall easy decision to simply say I need help. Addicts can be fully aware that they need help for years but they have to reach that place where they are ready get help and get better. My uncle has been an alcoholic for years, knows he has a problem, but hasn't reached the point where he feels he needs the help.

The only thing you can really do when dealing with someone who has an issue (until they're ready for help) is refuse to enable them. Sometimes this is enough to get them to seek help. Sometimes it's not.

Yeah thats my point..... it's their choice. No matter how deep they get into, their brain still functions, and they do have a part of them that can say " I need help " they can still reach out to people, the problem is they just don't want to. And I for one have been around someone who was highly addicted to Coke. ME! yes me, I was addicted from 15 to 18 and I remember quite well saying, " I need to stop this " everyday I did it. I just had more will power then some to actually stop. Thats why I say I don't feel sorry for anyone. As for the depression....... don't compare that to drugs, that is a chemical embalance in the brain. They don't reach out for anyone or anything unless most of the time it's too late, the damage is done to the liver from drinking, or the teeth are rotting out and you have to get dentures at 30 from smoking crack.

It's great there's now a forum. I know it will be a positive and educational addition to help all of us in feeding our findadeath addiction !! (and no, there's no rehab for us!)

That pic of ANS is terrible and I agree, she should haunt whoever took it! Interesting to note that both ANS and BS are Sagittarians....as was the late, great Jim Morrison. hmmmmmmmm, is there a pattern here? LOL......anyway, I wish people would stop being so gullible and carefully examine photos before they jump to conclusions.

btw, I'm a big Jean Harlow fan and I don't think she's on the site? Would luv to see some vintage photos of her funeral, memorial service, anything that's out there that hasn't been seen previously....thanks!

leppchic Guest
    Weather the pic was staged or not, in that other photo of her naked and clearly doped out of her head holding her only months old baby is most disturbing to me. I certainly hope someone sober was there looking after that precious baby.
    This one in case you didn't see it down there:

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com...n_idlyitw.html

poor baby will grow up with out her mom AND see hopefully never see these nasty pictures. I wish ANS was more responsible. I know she was in God awful pain after Daniels death but she had a new daughter to love and care for.....

MOVIEDAN Guest
    She barfing up that fucking TrimSpa shit. Poor thing. I bet she's real thin now.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MOVIEDAN View Post
    She barfing up that fucking TrimSpa shit. Poor thing. I bet she's real thin now.

Ummm yeah I bet she is real thin, being she's DEAD