Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I can't wait to see the headstone. Are they going to cheap out or go completely over the top?
    No idea, but I'm constantly checking Find A Grave to see if ANYTHING's been put up.

Hello everyone, I have a little bit of deathhag trivia for you. Whitney Houston and BK are buried in the same cemetary as the family of John List. He killed his entire family (wife, 3 kids and Mother) and went on the run for years before he was caught and sent to prison.

Thanks cricket for that info. It amazes me that he could do that and live a whole other life as if it never happened. Creepy that they buried him next to his mother !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

The autopsy results have been sealed due to the pending criminal charges against Nick. Can't wait to see what comes out of this.

I always knew there was something suspicious about her death. I also cant' wait to see what happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nick's trying to stop the wrongful death suit brought by BK's conservator. Yeah, 'cause he can't plead the Fifth during testimony and anything said in the civil trial can be used against him in a criminal proceeding. This is going to be fun.

He can't be forced to testify but it would be strong grounds for a default judgment or a contempt of court charge. Not that he has much money to go after.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by glowegal View Post
    This is the last paragraph of that article:

~Gordon’s team argues that because of the level of Brown’s fame, “Mr. Gordon will be unfairly, legally, and financially prejudiced should he be subject to parallel criminal and civil proceedings.”

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...#ixzz3piXMrBv0

So, basically according to this attorney, no one who does anything wrong to a celebrity can be tried for anything, criminally or civilly, because of prejudice? Well then, its open season on celebrities - let's get crazy! Yeeeee-Hawwww
    Minerva

The family is trying to blame everyone BUT themselves....

He knew they weren't married and would not benefit from her death - why would he "kill" his cash cow.

I think this was just a disaster waiting to happen.

SMH....
    My Posse's On Broadway

gottaqhfilly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    The family is trying to blame everyone BUT themselves....

He knew they weren't married and would not benefit from her death - why would he "kill" his cash cow.

I think this was just a disaster waiting to happen.

SMH....
    You are assuming he isn't a complete moron. And plenty of married people are murdered by people they support.

[SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

NOVSTORM Guest
    I don't think Niock had a damn thing to do with her death. They fought but it doesn't mean he killed his cash cow. She was raised by two crack heads, heroin addicts and pot smoking freaks. This is the way she lived her life . WH was a horrible mother and BB was a horrible father and this is the result of her upbringing. Her mother died the same way and is because she was a damn junkie. I don;t care how beautiful her voice was, she was a junkie and ruined her kids life for her. Nick had it too good to off this kid. Her family are a pack of gold diggers they were pissed because WH left them Nothing in her will and now the insurance will pay them dbl if they can get NIck convicted of muder. It is a damn shame this girl is dead but her friends have said that she got stonned and then would take a bath while fucked up..so why blame Nick??? She did it before, her mother did it too was WH murdered too LOL I don;t think he kis ever going to be charged or it ever going to court. If I were on a grand jury I couldnt vote to charge him with anything.
    Last edited by NOVSTORM; 12-26-2015 at 11:53 AM.

The reason they are blaming him, is because they fought prior to this and she has bruises on her body, he beat her.

navallint Guest
    Only 470k, sure let me scrape up my spare change,LOL. Why would anyone pay that? She was not a star, just a child of 2 miserable stars that ruined her life along with theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    Only 470k, sure let me scrape up my spare change,LOL. Why would anyone pay that? She was not a star, just a child of 2 miserable stars that ruined her life along with theirs.
    Do the tubs come with safety bars?.....what?.....too soon?...
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Whitney Houston's daughter died as a result of immersion in water and drug intoxication, medical records show.

Bobbi Kristina Brown, 22, died at a hospice on 26 July, six months after she was found unresponsive in a bath.
    The Fulton County Medical Examiner's office in Atlanta released an initial statement ahead of the full post-mortem report - seven months after her death.
    A judge in Atlanta issued an order on Thursday to unseal the report, following requests from the media.
    The Medical Examiner's office says it reviewed medical records, investigative files and other documents to determine how Brown likely died.

The exam concluded that marijuana and alcohol were involved in her death, along with medication used for sedation or to treat anxiety.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/music/news/...K6s?li=AAggNb9
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'd like to know what her family expected. Being the daughter of those two knuckleheads, I'm surprised she made it that far. RIP.
    Minerva

No surprise here, but still very sad. Growing up around those two didn't help matters any.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Nick Gordon was found legally responsible for BK's death in the wrongful death suit filed by her conservator. After missing two hearings he was found in contempt and the judgment was made by default.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by RosiesRed View Post
    Nick Gordon was found legally responsible for BK's death in the wrongful death suit filed by her conservator. After missing two hearings he was found in contempt and the judgment was made by default.
    I thought for sure you were going to say he was found dead...I dunno. He just seems unstable enough to do something crazy..
    Jmo.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 09-17-2016 at 05:08 AM.

The family will never see a dime and for once, that really doesn't bother me at all. Her family is at least as responsible, if not more, than he is for her death.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    The family will never see a dime and for once, that really doesn't bother me at all. Her family is at least as responsible, if not more, than he is for her death.
    I completely agree with this!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Her estate has gotten a $36 million judgement against Nick Gordon - good luck collecting

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/m...mily/94041640/

Nick Gordon has been arrested for domestic battery.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bobbi-kri...215815618.html

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Nick Gordon has been arrested for domestic battery.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bobbi-kri...215815618.html
    What a POS he is.

I agree about him being a POS, him getting arrested makes me believe more and more he beat BKB and caused her death, even though she was in a coma and the plug was pulled, I feel that he should be convicted of her murder. He beat his current girlfriend goes to show he did it to BKB as well.

she has a headstone

Wow damn, almost two years ago, her birthday is the day before mine

Poor thing. I hope she's found peace.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

I watched the BioPic on her last night.... I wonder where they got their information?
    My Posse's On Broadway

This is pretty sad but she never really had much of a chance with the parents she got. May she rest in peace.