Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Adolf Hitler

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    also, if you can, try to catch 42 ways to kill hitler on national geographic

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...-3522/overview

sweeeeet

octobersky Guest
    I am not saying Hilter was gay.
    But I read the book The Hidden Hitler and it was fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by octobersky View Post
    I am not saying Hilter was gay.
    But I read the book The Hidden Hitler and it was fascinating.

yes,it is. there is also a dvd.
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    I guess in the final hours, as the soviet army was closing in on hitlers berlin bunker, hitler had seen how the people had strung up Muclinni ( sp ) in italy shooting him , hanging him, then ripping his nads off him then stuffing them down his throat , adolf didnt want that kind of humilliation so he killed himself and ordered his body burned.

I had seen on Tv that Hitlers actual owned 1939 Mercedes benz is on display at a museum outside Toranto canada. The VIN numbers were traced and theres pics of him in it with the very license plate number.
    No, he just did not want to go through the humiliation of a trial. Coward.

His car is missing a lot of detail such as the platform on the passenger side that he stood on when reviewing his army etc.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Forever-27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lobosco107 View Post
    Tonight I flipped on National Geographic channel and watched an excellent documentary on Hitler called "THE HUNT FOR HITLER". They showed some pictures of the charred remains and also the remains of Hitler's teeth and part of his skull. Has anyone seen it?
    Theres so many documentaries on Hitler I havent seen them all and probably never will. Awsome ! Ill have to try and catch this one next time they show it.

Forever-27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyjox View Post
    National Geographic did a special on "Valkyrie" that was spot on.

I am not a Tom Cruise fan but his role in the movie was excellent, the movie was awsome!.

Was the film accurate ? It came out at christmas time and nobody I know that goes to movies cared to see Tom Cruise in a Nazi uniform thought it was right to see right at x-mas time

Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    Was the film accurate ? It came out at christmas time and nobody I know that goes to movies cared to see Tom Cruise in a Nazi uniform thought it was right to see right at x-mas time
    actually its pretty accurate. stauffenberg was a devout roman catholic who felt hitler was using the army inappropriately, they were professional soldiers not murderers.

stauffenberg could not have killed hitler earlier because he could not get close to him. while serving under rommel he was injuried by allied forces, losing a hand and one of his eye. with the injuies he sustained he was forced behind a desk working for fromm, which allowed him access to hitler.

everyone knew the war was almost over, in fact many conspirators did not want to kill hitler, feeling it would pointless this late in the war. stauffenberg realized that not only would it better for germany but that 16,000 people, jews, gay, handicap, members of the german resistance, were dying each day and he along with a few others convinced the other conspirators that it was the right thing to do.

of course this was not the only factor and they did fear the russians but to deny this as a plausable factor is an insult. stauffenberg was a soldiers not a nazi and there was a differnce between the two.

tommyjox Guest
    Well stated Monte!

AaronVail Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    There is so much bullshit out there about Hitler. Nobody knows enough about him because he was so secretive and so many myths have been interpreted as fact. It's a shame because he is easily the most fascinating human being of the twentieth century and we know so little. Due to the German's understandable disassociation with anything NAZI after the war most of the great artifacts and evidence that would be so telling have been destroyed.
    Aye, Monte.

A great website is Geoff Walden's www.thirdreichruins.com which is endlessly fascinating.

Der Untergang is an incredible film. Bruno Ganz is brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVail View Post
    Aye, Monte.

A great website is Geoff Walden's www.thirdreichruins.com which is endlessly fascinating.

Tutter posted that one a while back. Great stuff.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

the Hitler Book,released after The Downfall,was a dossier prepared on Stalins' demand.

it is an excellent overview,and has footnotes pointing out exaggeraqtions and embelleshments to suit Stalin. so far it is one of the few maybe only record where Hitler mentions the holacaust,asking if the evidence has been destroyed.

i just now looked around,there are several good reviews of this book online.
    Last edited by midnitelamp; 01-13-2009 at 11:30 PM.

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

Bidmor Guest
    Why does this story remind me of the "story" that Bill Clinton is David Rockefeller's illegitimate son?

Wink

because hitler is davids biological father?

I know this is a side note, cannot remember the name of the book I once read a LONG time ago, but it was about a woman who survived the Nazi camp. She said that Hitler was very facinated with twins. Once the people at the camp took a pair of twins (possibly boys, maybe girls?) and sewed them back to back all organs and everything had them basically conjoined at the back (they were not conjoined before this). When the camp people (officers/scientists?) were done experimenting with them, sent them back to the parents in the concentration camp still joined! The parents killed them because theydid not want to see them that way and they were dying anyway. Sad

Quote Originally Posted by Donnagg123 View Post
    I know this is a side note, cannot remember the name of the book I once read a LONG time ago, but it was about a woman who survived the Nazi camp. She said that Hitler was very facinated with twins. Once the people at the camp took a pair of twins (possibly boys, maybe girls?) and sewed them back to back all organs and everything had them basically conjoined at the back (they were not conjoined before this). When the camp people (officers/scientists?) were done experimenting with them, sent them back to the parents in the concentration camp still joined! The parents killed them because theydid not want to see them that way and they were dying anyway. Sad
    that would probably be some of Dr. Mengeles work.

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post

Agreed, even though there were some real awesome doctors there at the same times.

Doctors of the Holocaust

17. 01-16-2009, 04:10 PM

blinkings Guest
    [IMG]http://4.********.com/dl.php?ID=23843177&sec=a1e55eab3526cb6db0382b48d8ce36d9[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Melicious625 View Post
    Agreed, even though there were some real awesome doctors there at the same times.

Doctors of the Holocaust

Interesting read! I was surprised at how many women there were that were just as cruel. Not that women cannot be cruel but you just never hear about it.

Also, I bet it was Mengele that did that experiment, because if I remember it was in Auschwitz that the woman had stayed.

The Lost Life of Eva Braun[why did'nt she use her married name?],is a bio by Angela Lambert. Angela modestly claims this as the second bio of Eva,but it is truly the first,the previous effort little more than a long essay,but she does reference it.

St. Martins Press,isbn 0-312-36654-x.

MS Lamberts mother was German,born less than 2 months ahead of Eva,her father English. good insight to the life and times.
    Last edited by midnitelamp; 02-10-2009 at 01:39 AM. Reason: home computer down,do good to post anything at work.

ShatteredMirror Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post
    To find out the full extent of Mengeles evilness read Auschwitz by Dr Miklos Nyiszli who had to assist him in those awful human experiments in the name of 'medical research'. Men, women, children - no one was spared.
    Nyiszli himself survived to tell the story. And it reads like a living nightmare.

christmascandy1 Guest
    I have read everthing there is to know about Hitler and Braun and thats the first time i have ever heard of anything of her being preggo...???

christmascandy1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena02116 View Post
    I've read books that claimed he had an affair with a niece or two - one of the relationships was only S&M games where the niece would whip him as he writhed around the floor...never "actual" sex between the two of them. I wish I could find the story online!

I did find this though: "Adolf Hitler also began to have an affair with Geli Raubal, Hitler’s niece in 1928. The two were in love, but Raubal soon began to feel upset about Adolf Hitler’s political campaign, which left her in the house with armed guards outside while Hitler was off campaigning. In 1931, Geli Raubal decided that she’d had enough and took a pistol and shot herself through the heart. Hitler felt responsible, but continued to campaign. He would never forget Geli Raubal, although he would have one other mistress."

http://www.angelfire.com/ia/totalwar/Hitler.html
    Last edited by christmascandy1; 03-12-2009 at 06:59 AM. Reason: 2 quick on the draw..

christmascandy1 Guest
    Actually there is a book about Geli 2..which i have read..he was in love with her..and wanted her to do some sick s*** with him...he was a true freak..at the end..they still dont know if she killed herself or he killed her..the line is drawn both ways..

Quote Originally Posted by christmascandy1 View Post
    I have read everthing there is to know about Hitler and Braun and thats the first time i have ever heard of anything of her being preggo...???
    the bio of braun i mentioned above quickly discounts any pregnancies .

somewhere,sometime someone probably proclaimed themselves Hitlers' lovechild.

just as there has been loads of John W. Booths,Jesse James,William Bonneys,Anastastias,etc.
    Last edited by midnitelamp; 03-12-2009 at 02:27 PM.

LemonPopsicle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronVail View Post

His performance was incredible. I've heard a lot of people say that if it weren't for the subject matter he would've won an Oscar but a lot of people were uncomfortable with the fact that on some levels he humanized him.

panda Guest

Rare Color Photos

These pics are great, scarey too...I find this little troll creepy as hell! They were taken by Hugo Jeager, Hitler's private photog. Jeager was one of the first to adopt the use of color film, making the photos even more rare. Be sure to read the captions under the pics, lots of interesting stuff there. I liked the story that starts under the pic of Jeager & ends with the next pic....it tells about a time when the Hitler pics were almost discovered by American soldiers. Also, one of the pics of some women serving food states that Hitler felt that all women were attracted to him, therefore he was very careful to only invite married women to his events. I got news for the little troll, being 4' tall with a catapillar on your lip is NOT attractive! I always heard that Hitler's mom was not married, but according this info, it was his paternal grandmother that was not married when she gave birth to his father.

http://www.life.com/image/first/in-g...itler-up-close

http://www.life.com/image/first/in-g...ble-beginnings

http://www.life.com/image/first/in-g...-private-world

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by STRAIGHT View Post
    A documentary a few years ago and I also read it. She wasn't very far along....maybe a month or two but she was pregnant.
    For some reason I just can't picture Hitler "doing it".

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
    It's interesting to me that someone who ended up being so evil, saw beauty at some point in his life.
    It's amazing that someone that experienced
    so many difficult times including the illness of his mother
    who had breast cancer and was treated by a (Jewish) doctor with the harsh
    treatment of that day and was broke and homeless could become
    such a mean bastard?
    One would think Hitler would have formed some humanity from his
    own life experience? Of course that didn't happen.

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by moonrabbit View Post
    for some reason i just can't picture hitler "doing it".
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh............I did not need that visual!!!!!!!!!!

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnagg123 View Post
    Horrible! I had never heard of that insane story.

MoonRabbit Guest
    My family thinks that the movie DOWNFALL is probably one of the
    greatest movie about Adolf Hitler ever.

http://www.downfallthefilm.com/

Actor
    Bruno Ganz is one of the best Hitlers ever!
    Actress Juliane Kohler is fantastic as Eva Braun!

if geli was pregnant,i would guess emil maurice was the father,not the fuhrer.

ChargerBill Guest

heaven01uk Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargerBill View Post

lmfao that made me smile.

MissJames Guest
    I read recently that other members of his family changed their last name so that the "Hilter" bloodline would die with Adolf....

Eerie Frightenstein Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JJames View Post
    I read recently that other members of his family changed their last name so that the "Hilter" bloodline would die with Adolf....
    Hilter lol

MissJames Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eerie Frightenstein View Post
    Hilter lol
    lolllll.... just caught what you were laughing at....

YES!!...the HILTERS must die....lol....

Eerie Frightenstein Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JJames View Post
    lolllll.... just caught what you were laughing at....

YES!!...the HILTERS must die....lol....
    lol absolutely!

Forever-27 Guest
    Theres been rumors that Hitler made it out of Germany as the Russians were just blocks away from his secret bunker. As the story goes in many books Hitler took a sucide pill and ordered himself burned. As the rsuusans stormed Hitlers bunker, they managed to grab a fragment of skull that they thought was Hitlers so they could keep and show their trophy. This skull has recently been made public. DNA tests were done on it using state of the art methods and its been determined to not be Hitlers bone fragment. This was the only thing the russians could grab as they poured into the secret bunker in the last minutes of Nazi germany.

Its been argued that Hitler managed to escape on a plane and made it to Spain, then board another plane bound for Argentina. I doubt even if he did make it out of Germany alive which is very possible, he lived much longer after WW2. He was suffering from parkinsons diesease. On the off chance he made it out, being born in 1889 hed have been surely dead by the late 1950s. And thats a generous estimate.

Tests on skull fragment cast doubt on Adolf Hitler suicide story.

Kewl skull pic tho. Its most likely Eva Brauns skull fragment -

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...skull-fragment
    Last edited by Forever-27; 10-04-2009 at 11:43 AM.

Taggerez Guest
    That's not totally true. I went to high school with two of Hitler's nephews, Ronnie and Mike and they kept the last name.

From my high school yearbook:

Roaming Tigress Guest

Hitler's last surviving bodyguard still gets fan mail. Sad

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2011/01/26/17037476.html

My Granddad was a tank gunner for the British Army in WWII, and testified as to what he saw when he helped liberate the Belsen Concentration Camp. Here's the testimony from the witnesses, and my Granddad speaks for a minute 02:32 into the file:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/archive/holocaust/5111.shtml

Anyone who thinks the Holocaust never happened, needs to seriously be shot!

Morto Guest
    Dictators do horrible things.There is no political system to balance anything out or stop bad things from happening.The Stalins and Hitlers and others are all nice and toasty in hell..........and not in charge of anything anymore

Pat MaGroin Guest

Desk Set Where Hitler Sealed Fate Of Europe To Sell For £600,000

Swastika stationery: Desk set where Hitler sealed fate of Europe to sell for £600,000
    A desk set believed to have been used by Adolf Hitler to sign the 1938 Munich Pact is to go on sale for an estimated £600,000.
    The agreement which appeased Germany's ambitions to extend its borders allowed it to take over Sudetenland in Czechoslovakia, a region where ethnic Germans lived. The vain hope was that it would curb the nation's thirst for expansion.

The 24in, 60lb brass inkwell, bearing the Nazi leader??s initials, a swastika and the eagle emblem, will be auctioned in San Diego, California, this week.
    It was taken from Germany by a U.S. soldier towards the end of the World War II.
    The signing of the Pact saw British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain fly to Germany where he attempted to negotiate alongside French premier ?douard Daladier and Hitler's ally the Italian leader Benito Mussolini.

Adolf Hitler at the signing of the Munich Agreement in 1938 with Benito Mussolini and Herman Göring in the background. The desk set is just in front of the Nazi leader

On offer: Memorabilia dealer Craig Gottlieb holds the historic desk set which is expected to sell for £600,000

The appeasement deal saw Chamberlain announce ??peace in our time?? on his return yet war broke out a year later as Hitler continued his plans for German dominance of Europe.

Memorabilia dealer Craig Gottlieb of Solana Beach acquired the inkwell from a Houston man, who claims he took it as a souvenir while serving in Munich in the final days of World War II.

Former U.S. Army lieutenant Jack McConn had been stationed in Munich during the occupation of Germany and lived with his unit in the house of Hitler??s lover Eva Braun for several weeks.
    While resident in the building, Mr McConn and his fellow soldiers discovered an underground tunnel leading to Hitler??s office, also known as the Fuehrerbau.
    The lieutenant found the swastika-emblazoned inkwell and then sent it to his family in Texas.
    Years later, he was watching a documentary on the History Channel and was stunned to see the desk set being used to sign the Munich Pact.
    ??I got a pretty clear look at it and immediately thought, ??Good Lord, that??s the one I??ve got?,?? he told the Daily Mirror.
    Collector Mr Gottlieb, who is offering the set for sale, added: ??It??s basically the surface upon which the fate of the world was decided.'
    Antiques dealer Stephen Wolfe of Wolfe-Hardin Finest Quality Military Antiques in Long Beach, who plans to bid for the desk set, said he has no doubts about its authenticity.
    'It's absolutely 100 per cent authentic,' he told the North County Times. 'I know the piece intimately.'

Mr Wolfe added he had checked Mr McConn's military records and the Houston soldier was indeed stationed in Munich at the time the desk set was taken from Germany.

Munich meeting: From left, the British ambassador Sir Neville Henderson, Herman Goering, Neville Chamberlain, Benito Mussolini, Hitler's interpreter, Hitler and French premier Daladier

Chamberlain arrives back in the UK at Heston Airport following the talks to declare 'peace in our time'. A year later Britain was at war with Germany

Newspaper posters in London give a sense of the crisis at the time of the Munich agreement

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRabbit View Post
    My family thinks that the movie DOWNFALL is probably one of the
    greatest movie about Adolf Hitler ever.

http://www.downfallthefilm.com/

Actor
    Bruno Ganz is one of the best Hitlers ever!
    Actress Juliane Kohler is fantastic as Eva Braun!
    ITA, MoonRabbit.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    The brother's changed their names and made a pact never to have children so the Hitler bloodline would be broken. There some hard core dedication for ya.
    Not all of them did apparently:

"None of the three sons has married, and there are no children. Alex initially denied that there had been a pact between the brothers to ensure that the Hitler line was not continued. Then he told me: "Maybe my other two brothers did [make a pact], but I never did." It was just one more contradiction to add to the many that already cloud his family history."

http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/...e_hitlers.html

Stories have circulated that Hitler survived the bunker escaped Germany and died years later in South America. The russians kept the allies in the dark about Hitler's death and speculation grew as the russians gained more control over Berlin. A body was found and was believed to be that of Hitler. First the russians buried it in front of a military building, then in the 60's dug the body up and then burned it beyond recognition. Then they scattered what was left in various locations but kept some souveniers ( like his skull). An investigation team recently was allowed to examine the remains.A piece of the skull was taken and DNA was extracted. It was found the DNA was that of a woman so obviously not Hitler. However, The russians love to play games so who knows.

darlingmissmarple Guest
    My husband's father was with the first US troops that went in to Berlin. We have a letter he wrote to his wife on Hitler's personal stationary. He also brought home two huge banners of swastikas that hung on the front of the Chancellery(sp),some doillies with Hitlers inials croceted in them, aGerman's helmit and a lugar. I've often wondered if the letter would have any value.

Forever-27 Guest
    I may be wrong, I probably am, but I had seen on a bbc program that the russians had taken berllin. When they did during the final days, they stormed the nazi chanclery building. Once there, they chipped out the giant swastica on tthe buildings front. Then went to the roof and ripped off the swastica flags and raised the russian flags, came back down to the steps of the building, then went back to the top again for some photo op.
    I thought america had some agreement with stalian that the russians troops would take Berlin while US and british troops would liberate the death camps.

The big rumor is that hitler escaped Berlin before the russians stormed the bunker. He went to south america via the Nazi smuggling ring ODESSA. But its only rumor.
    Last edited by Forever-27; 04-09-2011 at 01:00 AM.