Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Davy Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Linnythepooh View Post
    Is he still above ground???
    I am curious if the other members will perform at a memorial. Also liked what Mike Nesmith said about David. Especially because they weren't that close to say the least.
    I heard they had the funeral and he was cremated. His ashes will be taken to England and he will be buried next to his parents.

HoratioJane Guest
    http://www.nme.com/news/monkees/62490

Davy thought the chest pains were indigestion, how sad.

I know this is probably my jealous side coming out but his wife Jessica bugged me! I have nothing against May-December romance, hell I am close to his wife's age and I would have liked to have had a chance with a bloke like him. But it always annoyed me how over the last few years she would wiggle around showing off her flamenco moves at his shows. I get it, he was proud to have her on his arm or whatever but I also think that her career with Telemundo was not so hot so she saw an opportunity to gain exposure through his shows. Don't even get me started on the Dr. Phil appearance, she was such a nit picky brat!

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with the pop icon’s daughter –DAVY JONES was ex­periencing severe chest pains in the weeks before his death – but he passed off the life-threatening symp­toms as indigestion!
    And THAT’s what really killed the beloved Mon­kees singer, who died at age 66 on Feb. 29 despite having no ap­parent health prob­lems.
    “My father had just had all of these tests and every­thing came back great,” his grieving daughter Talia told The ENQUIRER.
    “He was told his heart was like a 25-year-old’s.
    “So when he continued to have pains in the chest area, he nev­er thought it was anything but a bad case of heartburn.
    “In fact, he needed more ex­tensive testing to know what was really going on.”
    The most common symptom of coronary artery disease is chest pain, but it is often mis­taken for indigestion or heart­burn.
    Meanwhile, the Martin County medical examiner con­firmed March 2 that the cause of death was an “abnormal heart rhythm” caused by “cor­onary artery INTERVIEW with the pop icon’s daughter –DAVY JONES
    was ex­periencing severe chest pains in the weeks before his death – but he passed off the life-threatening symp­toms as indigestion!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cele...didnt-have-die
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Seems like it's hard to differentiate between heart problems and chest pain -- or even panic attacks. And I think a lot of people are made to feel like hypochondriacs when they go to the doctor and nothing shows up in the tests, so they blow off any future symptoms. My worst experience with that was a few years ago, on Christmas day, when I suddenly had horrible cramping in my stomach, severe vomiting, and pain in my lower back. Everyone thought it was a kidney stone. And as I'm sitting in the ER, doubled over in almost unbearable pain, this nurse looks at me with no sympathy and says "So what, did you eat too much turkey?" That experience sure doesn't make me keen to rush to an ER again, no matter how crappy I'm feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by coconn04 View Post
    EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with the pop icon??s daughter ??DAVY JONES was ex­periencing severe chest pains in the weeks before his death ?? but he passed off the life-threatening symp­toms as indigestion!
    And THAT??s what really killed the beloved Mon­kees singer, who died at age 66 on Feb. 29 despite having no ap­parent health prob­lems.
    ??My father had just had all of these tests and every­thing came back great,? his grieving daughter Talia told The ENQUIRER.
    ??He was told his heart was like a 25-year-old??s.
    ??So when he continued to have pains in the chest area, he nev­er thought it was anything but a bad case of heartburn.
    ??In fact, he needed more ex­tensive testing to know what was really going on.?
    The most common symptom of coronary artery disease is chest pain, but it is often mis­taken for indigestion or heart­burn.
    Meanwhile, the Martin County medical examiner con­firmed March 2 that the cause of death was an ??abnormal heart rhythm? caused by ??cor­onary artery INTERVIEW with the pop icon??s daughter ??DAVY JONES
    was ex­periencing severe chest pains in the weeks before his death ?? but he passed off the life-threatening symp­toms as indigestion!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cele...didnt-have-die

crazedfemale Guest
    Poor guy. I will miss you Davy.

atlantis Guest
    This may just be the hag in me but..........who was with him when he complained of chest pains? Who drove him to the hospital? If he was there with just Psycho Wife, I wonder if she took her sweet time getting him to the hospital. I mean, if she's done all the other things we've read about, I certainly would not put that past her. Poor Davy. He got caught up in web of evil poontang. I just KNOW she knew what she was doing, manipulating him and their "marriage" for her "career". It seems like I read somewhere (maybe here) that an ex-employee said "If Davy turns up dead, I guarantee you that wife of his did it".

I watched that clip of Dr. Phil. I could hardly stand to watch it. It was pathetic. There was no love there. He just didn't want to be alone (I read that somewhere, too, prolly here). Love and sex are two different ballgames. I don't care how much sex you have....that doesn't mean it's love. She is an evil Queen Bitch and jumped his shit for just all kinds of little things, like not putting his spoon in the sink after he was through using it. Just stupid shit. And he just hung around and took it. He couldn't give up her love cave. Like someone else said, why her? He could have had most any woman he chose. I guess it's b/c she was young, beautiful, fiery and Latina (cuban-american, actually). She's pretty but she's not all that. And her atrocious behavior makes her look even uglier now. BITCH. I did NOT watch WH's funeral but I never had a chance to see Davy's. Why was everything so hush-hush and over so quickly? If he has any money left, the claws are coming out between widow and daughters. OH, how I HOPE the kids win.

rizz Guest
    Here's a link where he denies having a bad relationship with his young wife!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=eNkdo8y5c7g

Town Without Pity Guest
    From someone who lost their Dad from a Heart Attack, my Mother so far has had 8 and I have had 1.....My Father always thought he was having heart burn...after years of eatting Tums by the time they really checked out his hear it was so damaged their wasn't to much they could do for him. We just waited and prayed for as may days as we could have ith him. My Mother's case was totally different....we knew it was a heart attack from the start and have luckily gotten her to the hospital in time. I went 5 years with chest pain, thought I had every damn test, I don't know how many EKGs and they sent me home with pain pills to shut me up although that didn't help. I was at the doctors a couple times a week, I felt like I was dying....another send me home....then the day came that I knew this was it, I'm having a heart attack or I'm dying. "What is your pain level?" "11"...."there is no 11, 1 -10" "I'm telling you it's a 11"...Yes as Red Foxx said, "It was the big one"......What I found out from my New heart doctor, there is a small part of the heart in the back of your heart that the EKG does not show up on tests. Had I been given that test and been on my heart pills I would have never had a heart attack. As we know women's attacks feel different then men at times. You know your own body and if you know something is wrong keep pushing your doctors, don't let them push you off as your EKG is fine....if they don't listen find another doctor. Push for every test you can. I can understand why Davey thought he was ok, as my Dad thought that same thing....just a little heart burn....then get the heart burn taken care of so you know it's not a dang heart attack...not to scare everyone who has heart burn...like I said you know when something is wrong with your body don't let them push you away. Davey could still be here.

Not so long ago I remember reading about a nasty fight between him and his wife where SHE beat him, badly. It was in Florida, he was performing there, and they got into an argument and she beat him (can't remember if with her hands or using an object). After that, I felt sorry for him. She's a no-one, while he was loved by so many women he could have whoever he wanted, even someone younger and more attractive than her. I can't understand why a person would stand by someone who used violence, in anyway...

I found an interesting tidbit:

Davy Jones: Battered Man

The Monkees’ Davy Jones married his post-mid-life crisis August 30th at her parent’s home in Miami.

The singer and actor is 63 years old and his new bride is 32. None of his children nor his former Monkees bandmates attended the ceremony. Age is the least of his worries. Turns out, his new wife, Jessica Pacheco, likes to beat the shit out of him.

“Davy admits Jessica’s violent with him, but she’s drop-dead gorgeous and has clearly captivated him,” said a source who eyewitness-ed her hitting him. “He says, ‘It’s my life. I don’t want to be alone.’”

Exploding in a fiery rage, Jessica had “punched, scratched, kicked and bruised Davy,” explained the eyewitness.

“She’s thrown things at him. I’ve seen the cuts, seen the injuries. And he never hits her back. He’s just the nicest guy.

“I have a journal she wrote, confessing to beating him. I’m keeping it to give to the police in case she kills him. She once cracked his rib with her shoe.”

Conditions had gotten so bad that Davy’s four daughters recently planned to “rescue” him from her, said the pal. But it never took place because the on-again, off-again pair temporarily split up for six months but then Davy shocked everyone with the sudden wedding announcement.

The pal fears Davy has closed his eyes to danger.
    Sources: http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/

Quote Originally Posted by atlantis View Post
    This may just be the hag in me but..........who was with him when he complained of chest pains? Who drove him to the hospital? If he was there with just Psycho Wife, I wonder if she took her sweet time getting him to the hospital. I mean, if she's done all the other things we've read about, I certainly would not put that past her. Poor Davy. He got caught up in web of evil poontang. I just KNOW she knew what she was doing, manipulating him and their "marriage" for her "career". It seems like I read somewhere (maybe here) that an ex-employee said "If Davy turns up dead, I guarantee you that wife of his .
    I saw on the 911 transcript where the female who made the call first called for an ambulance and then said that it would be easier to drive him to a hospital 30 miles away. By the time they got to the hospital, Davy was dead. Most peole know that it is a matter of minutes when you have heart attack. There are 1st responders and stuff.

Professional Thread-Killer

If I'm reading the reports right, I don't think his wife was with him during the heart attack. A female rancher, who works or runs the place that Davy had his horses staying, made the 911 call.

I have a feeling his kids are going to start talking pretty soon about this wife of his. This may get real ugly.
    Cindy

1karenhb Guest
    I just read that the bitch's brother was Davy's manager. Nice arrangement.

His wife hit him???? What an incredible b*tch!!!
    Some people just need a high five.... in the face.... with a chair...

16. 03-09-2012, 01:36 PM

HERE is the part the media isn't talking about. Davy Jones was in an abusive relationship with his 35 year old wife.
    http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cele...vy-psycho-nups
    http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cele...-abuse-shocker
    32 and and 63?? an older woman doesnt stand a chance in thisd country!

Quote Originally Posted by suzycreamcheese View Post
    Tell me about it.

Quote Originally Posted by suzycreamcheese View Post
    I'd like to think not all men are so shallow, but it may just be wishful thinking. But I can say for sure it's far worse in the entertainment industry. I work in parts of it. Very superficial and youth-obsessed, and she was arm-candy. Bitter candy though...

It doesn't sound like Jessica let Davy get buried in England. It says in this article that Jessica brought the ashes over and then they let the ashes sit on his parents grave for a little bit and then a niece said that his ashes were not scattered in England. I still am watching this Jessica.
    Davy Jones: Family bid final farewell in Manchester

By Ian Youngs Entertainment reporter, BBC News Davy Jones died from a heart attack in Florida at the end of February

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17344765
    The service took place on Sunday at Lees Street Congregational Church in the Openshaw area, where Jones performed as a child in church plays.
    Jones' wife and daughters travelled to join his British-based relatives after his funeral in Florida last week.
    His niece Beverley Barber said: "We had a beautiful service, and a wonderful celebration of his life, as a family."
    Mrs Barber said the family wanted the service to be private, but added that a public event could be staged in the US or UK in the future.
    "We needed a little bit of time on our own," she said. "From a family perspective we've said our goodbye.
    "We managed to keep it very private and very personal. All his family together in one room. He'd have been thrilled to bits to see that."
    Jones' wife Jessica took his ashes to Manchester, Mrs Barber added.
    "He came home to Manchester," she said. "His ashes weren't scattered in Manchester although they were placed on his parents' grave for a little while."
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    It just occurred to me that since he died on Leap Day....he's not really gone. Not till next Leap Day. We have another four years!
    I know right? I thought of that too!

Quote Originally Posted by Town Without Pity View Post
    I do believe this is true if I remember right. Although I didn't understand anyone booing Jimi. They wanted bubble gum music...(no offense please) and Jimi was far from Bubble Gum.
    very well said I love them both

It doesn't sound like Jessica let Davy get buried in England. It says in this article that Jessica brought the ashes over and then they let the ashes sit on his parents grave for a little bit and then a niece said that his ashes were not scattered in England. I still am watching this Jessica.
    Davy Jones: Family bid final farewell in Manchester

By Ian Youngs Entertainment reporter, BBC News Davy Jones died from a heart attack in Florida at the end of February

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17344765
    The service took place on Sunday at Lees Street Congregational Church in the Openshaw area, where Jones performed as a child in church plays.
    Jones' wife and daughters travelled to join his British-based relatives after his funeral in Florida last week.
    His niece Beverley Barber said: "We had a beautiful service, and a wonderful celebration of his life, as a family."
    Mrs Barber said the family wanted the service to be private, but added that a public event could be staged in the US or UK in the future.
    "We needed a little bit of time on our own," she said. "From a family perspective we've said our goodbye.
    "We managed to keep it very private and very personal. All his family together in one room. He'd have been thrilled to bits to see that."
    Jones' wife Jessica took his ashes to Manchester, Mrs Barber added.
    "He came home to Manchester," she said. "His ashes weren't scattered in Manchester although they were placed on his parents' grave for a little while."
    His ashes were placed on his parents' grave for a while? Well, that was big of them!

HoratioJane Guest
    http://www.starpulse.com/news/index....r_divorce_in_2
    So it looks like Davy and Pacheco were headed for divorce, too bad he never found the strength to let her go.

Quote Originally Posted by racingfan View Post
    His ashes were placed on his parents' grave for a while? Well, that was big of them!
    I was told that Davy had a plot next to his parents and he even lied down in it for practice. I guess we should be glad Jessica gave Davy that.

I was told that Davy had a plot next to his parents and he even lied down in it for practice. I guess we should be glad Jessica gave Davy that.
    Lol -- he lied in it for practice? Sounds like Davy may have been a death hag too

Starstruck Guest
    Reminds me a little of Paul McCartney and his need to be married ( not the beating up but who knows with that ding bat second wife ). Some
    men just don't want to be alone they need that attachment and dare I say it a muse?

Here is the latest news according to the National Enqurier.Photography by: Splash News Online

Monkee DAVY JONES died with a heartbreaking se­cret ?? his hot-blooded wife had stormed out on him, fled to Spain and angrily filed for di­vorce.
    And The ENQUIRER learned that the stormy marriage hit the rocks over her passion for Flamenco danc­ing!
    ??Jessica filed for divorce in Florida last summer,? a close source told The ENQUIRER. ??And people noticed that Davy had stopped wearing his wedding ring.?
    The divorce papers, obtained by The ENQUIRER, were filed on July 28, 2011.The heart-wrenching split came af­ter Davy reluctantly booted her from the Monkees?? U.S. tour last year and said he no longer wanted to be mar­ried, say sources.
    ??Unbelievably, she had been Fla­menco dancing in the middle of Monkees?? numbers on their tour of Britain last summer,? said Eric Lefcowitz, author of ??Monkee Business: The Revolution­ary Made-For-TV Band.?
    ??Fellow Monkees Peter Tork and Mickey Dolenz felt it turned their act into a circus.?
    When the group returned to Amer­ica for the rest of their tour, Davy diplomatically told his wife it would be better if she didn??t dance with the importantband.
    ??Jessica went back to their Florida home ?? steaming,? revealed an in­sider.
    Soon the Cuban-American dancer was aboard a jet, headed to Spain with her performing troupe. She toured with them during July.
    ??When she came back to America, Jessica stayed in Florida while Davy remained at their Penn­sylvania ranch,? said the close source.
    A longtime friend of Davy??s con­firmed: ??The Monkees did the U.S. gigs without her, and that??s why she filed for divorce. She felt Davy had abandoned her.?
    ??He told her she could do her Flamenco dancing during his solo act, which she did,? said the close source.
    ??Around October, she canceled the divorce papers, and for the last few months they were back together as a loving couple.
    ??But I??m sure they were yelling and shouting at each other until the end.?http://www.nationalenquirer.com/
    Last edited by coconn04; 03-15-2012 at 06:22 AM.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

HoratioJane Guest
    Her flamenco act did not fit in with the Monkees reunion last summer, I agree with Tork and Dolenz on that one. This makes me wonder if that is one of the reasons why Tork and Dolenz did not attend or were not welcome at Davy's funeral-was this his wife's way of sticking it to them for seeing she was not a part of the US tour? She sure does come across as very self-absorbed.

crazedfemale Guest
    Jessica - from her facebook page.

My husband, David T. Jones, brought millions of smiles to peoples faces. Through his songs, his humor and just his simple way of being he comforted many people at different times and in different ways.
    I saw him literally take the shirt off his back to give it to someone else. He gave with out reserve emotionally, physically, monetarily and spiritually at times without even knowing it.
    He was a giving, caring and loving man.
    To all his family, friends and fans I say in his words…"Remember me the way you hoped I'd be" David T Jones.
    As for me - He was everything I hoped he'd be and then some.
    There are no words to express the feelings and emotions David and I felt and had for one another. Our love goes on and I will forever keep the memories in my mind and the love in my heart.
    I was privileged to know him, love him and be loved by him.
    Remember him and smile - for he is at peace.
    - Jessica Pacheco Jones -

/cynical I wonder who wrote that up for her /cynical

1karenhb Guest
    Oh now she is Jessica Pacheco Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by HoratioJane View Post
    Her flamenco act did not fit in with the Monkees reunion last summer, I agree with Tork and Dolenz on that one. This makes me wonder if that is one of the reasons why Tork and Dolenz did not attend or were not welcome at Davy's funeral-was this his wife's way of sticking it to them for seeing she was not a part of the US tour? She sure does come across as very self-absorbed.
    Was curious to see Davy's wife dance so found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOpWbKicz8E Hell, no it does not fit in with anything Monkees. A YouTube commenter mentioned that Davy might have had a heart attack due to Viagra. Maybe?

Flamenco dancing with the Monkees??? That is something I don't ever want to see.

I'm curious what will happen after his will is read. I see some serious troubles ahead.

NewYorkDoll Guest
    http://www.starpulse.com/news/index....r_divorce_in_2
    So it looks like Davy and Pacheco were headed for divorce, too bad he never found the strength to let her go.

geez, he looks like marcus bachmann in that pic

Quote Originally Posted by Sulamith View Post
    Was curious to see Davy's wife dance so found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOpWbKicz8E Hell, no it does not fit in with anything Monkees. A YouTube commenter mentioned that Davy might have had a heart attack due to Viagra. Maybe?
    UGH. You can tell by that video just how self-absorbed she really is.....it's all about her, her, her and shoving herself in front of everyone else on stage. She thinks she's the shit and she sure ain't all that.....I'm NOT impressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

This is precious. "I'd Do Anything" from OLIVER! just a year before Davy Jones appeared in the pilot for THE MONKEES. Someone pointed out that three of the main players in this clip are now deceased: Georgia Brown (Nancy), Alice Playten (Bet) and now Davy Jones (Artful Dodger.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-fLL...eature=related

Three actors who played the Artful Dodger in OLIVER! are now dead--- Steve Marriott, whom Davy Jones replaced, Jones, and Jack Wild who of course, was in the film version. If you count Anthony Newley who appeared in the non-musical David Lean film OLIVER TWIST, that's four who were prominent at playing the character. (not to mention the late John Howard Davies who played Oliver in that movie and died last year.)

Playing Fagin, however, seems to be good for an actor's longevity. Sir Alec Guinness, who was also in the 1948 Lean film, died at age 86. Clive Revill, who appeared in the clip above, is now 81. And Ron Moody, who was the original Fagin in both the stage and movie versions of OLIVER!, is still hanging in there at age 87.

1karenhb Guest
    Thanks for posting the clip Linnie, I have not seen that before. I still can't believe he is gone.

When I was a child in the 1960s
    so enjoyed watching that TV show.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

HoratioJane Guest
    New info posted about Davy's will and how it will be kept under wraps
    http://www.gossipextra.com/2012/03/22/d ... rida-1299/

New info posted about Davy's will and how it will be kept under wraps
    http://www.gossipextra.com/2012/03/22/d ... rida-1299/
    Wonder who got left out?

SamiBamBam Guest
    This is the first time that I've been able to comment on Davy's death since my computer was down. I was shocked as hell when I read about his death. I remember watching The Monkees T.V. show in reruns in the late '60s when I was four and five years old. I even had the The Monkees lunch box. I wish that I had kept it. One of my older brothers still has five of their albums on vinyl, we're talking the original ones that came out in the '60s. He also has four of them on CD. He didn't get the fifth one because he didn't like that one very much. Davy Jones was the first time that I had a girl crush on anyone mainly because he was cute and I loved that accent. Being that young I had never heard anyone talk like that before. He sure aged good but he will be missed.

I don't think that it will be kept under wraps for very long. If wifey is excluded she will probably want her share. I hope all goes to his children.

Ongoing urban myth.

Charles Manson never auditioned for the Monkees

A homicidal cult leader very nearly an American TV icon? Say it isn't so. Well, it isn't so. And it's as simple as this: Manson was in jail between 1961 and 1967 and was aged 30 at the time of the September 1965 call-out for "four insane boys, age 17-21, for acting roles in a new TV series".

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/...#ixzz1q8s4XcaF
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

He was insane enough.

(Photo by Cindy Ord/Getty Images)
    New York City’s B.B. King Blues Club & Grill was the site of The Davy Jones Memorial: “An Evening of Music & Memories” on Tuesday night. Family, fans and friends of the late singer of The Monkees, Davy Jones, gathered to remember him. Those in attendance included his Monkees bandmates Peter Tork and Micky Dolenz, plus his daughters Talia and Annabel Jones.
    By the end of the show the whole crowd was singing along with The Monkees classic hits “I’m A Believer” and “Daydream Believer” with Tork and Dolenz leading the sing-a-long.

Read more: The Monkees’ Peter Tork & Micky Dolenz Perform at Davy Jones Memorial Concert http://sunny1043.radio.com/2012/04/0...#ixzz1r6SFTfDw

Edna St. Vincent Millay

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz....html?ITO=1490 His death in February came as a shock to fans around the globe.

And while it has now been confirmed that The Monkees singer Davy Jones died of a heart attack he also had cannabinoids in his system, according to the autopsy report, TMZ reports.

The singer, who passed away aged 66, had the chemical compounds in his system - but it not clear if they were from smoking marijuana or not.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1rHVfsqth

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Mickey said in a statement that he and Tork weren't going to attend because the family wanted a small private service and they knew if they showed up it would be a circus. However, anyone who saw the pics knows that a lot of people showed up anyway. They even stood outside the church and sang "Daydream Believer". It was really sweet.
    "I was 12 going on 13 the first time I saw a dead human being" --Stand by Me

carrieanne Guest
    I was so sad when Davy died. My H and I had the pleasure of seeing him about 2 years ago at one of the CT casinos. He was still a good singer, still had the exact same voice (and they don't always keep their voice!). But what amazed me is how entertaining he was - SO funny, he had us laughing through the whole show. He was my favorite Monkee, so it was like a dream to see him. And for some reason, his wife was not part of that show - was it maybe before she was touring with him? Glad she didn't take up any of that show. Pure Davy was what we wanted. RIP Davy. You gave a lot of pleasure to so many people.

caligirl2012 Guest

Jessica was a Gold Digger

http://www.nme.com/news/monkees/62490

Davy thought the chest pains were indigestion, how sad.

I know this is probably my jealous side coming out but his wife Jessica bugged me! I have nothing against May-December romance, hell I am close to his wife's age and I would have liked to have had a chance with a bloke like him. But it always annoyed me how over the last few years she would wiggle around showing off her flamenco moves at his shows. I get it, he was proud to have her on his arm or whatever but I also think that her career with Telemundo was not so hot so she saw an opportunity to gain exposure through his shows. Don't even get me started on the Dr. Phil appearance, she was such a nit picky brat!

MrsC Guest

Private Memorial for Davy in Los Angeles

There was a private memorial held in Los Angeles for Davy Jones last Sunday, April 15th. All three remaining Monkees were there and most of their children. Here's a link to some pix. It is from facebook so hopefully you can all view it. It is still so hard to believe he is gone !!!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9781087&type=3

PeAcE
    MrsC.